Personal life experiences as PBK

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Personal life experiences as PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

This is to inform all pbk brothers that my lokik Father (popularly known as Babuji in pbk family) left his body on 14th august 2010. He was suffering from malaria with ARDS and was in ICU at Asian heart hospital - mumbai. He was on ventilator support for 8 days and for 3 weeks he fought bravely but his oxygen concentration kept becoming low as his lungs could not recover and he finally succumbed on 14th august at 4.00 am.

He was running a advance Gita patshala in khar(mumbai) which was open 24 hours for any pbk to come and listen to advance knowledge and 2 times daily class was regularly attended by many PBKs. There was a last sangatan on 26th august which was attended by about 60 PBKs, after which the patshala was declared closed.

Many PBKs in mumbai are still wondering why a soul who was in advance knowledge for last 17 years, running a popular Gita patshala, following all rules and regulations of brahmin life, and who had met ShivBaba(Baba Dixit) personally many many times, should leave his body and not get a boon of immortality from the immortal Father. Advance knowledge teaches that anyone who has Bhakti sanskars will have to leave the body,... but as per my knowledge Babuji never had any Bhakti sanskars ever since he came in bk-pbk knowledge...he had left all rituals and practices of Bhakti marg and he was following all niyam(rules) of brahmin life, like getting up at Amrit Vela regularly, doing class twice daily and having satwic food, etc etc. After the sangatan was over many PBKs speculated that Babuji's purusharth was incomplete and hence he left his body and many other PBKs have their own explanations about why old and young PBKs are leaving their bodies in pbk family.

Through this thread i wish PBKs share their views about this very important issue, that who will receive the boon of immortality and who will leave the body even after becoming a pbk (a child of immortal Father).

shivsena.
----------
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal life experiences as PBK

Post by mbbhat »

Can you say why the gitapaathashala was closed? Was there no one to run it? Or is it restricted in AIVV?
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Shivsena Bhai,

On behalf of the forum member our deepest sympathy and condolence goes to you and your family Shivsena Bhai.
May his soul rest in peace. At this time I hope you and your family are able to get the courage to deal with this loss. After things settle down a bit we can discuss this topic later. I know today is Krishna ASHTAMI or JANMASTMI in the lokik world and maybe this has some significance in the alokik world in the big picture. If you like to talk futher please send it to my email.

Nivi
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsenabhai,
Om Shanti. I am sorry to hear about your Father's death. In fact, since you are also following the path of knowledge, this should not be a matter of grief. But as regards his being alive till the end, every soul has a different role to play. When I cannot say about my own part how can I speak about others? But as per Murlis Baba says that we should strive to be alive till the end to see all the scenes of establishment as well as destruction.
Even if your Father's soul has left his body, as per advance knowledge he should be taking rebirth to become a PBK to fulfil his aim of getting transformed from nar to Narayan or human being to deity.
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:Can you say why the gitapaathashala was closed? Was there no one to run it? Or is it restricted in AIVV?
The Gita patshala was closed as there was no one after him to take the responsibility for the same.....i am staying seperately in santacruz and babuji was staying with my 2 younger brothers in khar.....my two brothers are not in knowledge and i did not have any inclination to go there every morning and open babuji's room and listen to cds and cassettes along with other PBKs.....so it was decided to close the patshala and all the cds/cassettes and 4 main pictures were returned back to mini-madhaban at kalwa.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Thank you dear Shivsena soul.
arjun wrote: 1)When I cannot say about my own part how can I speak about others?
That is great reply! So do not you have faith that you will live till destruction?

Have you heard a Murli point that says similar to this- is samay agar sharir chootaa toh kounsaa janma milegaa - agar koyi pooche toh Baba bataayenge. = Anyone can ask what birth/status he would get if he sheds his body now. Baba will reply

If yes, have you ever asked Mr. Dixit what would be your next birth if you leave body now? If yes, would you write here the reply you received?

If not why did not you ask?
Can you ask what birth dear Shivsena's Father's soul would get (or already got) now?

How many PBKs have asked Mr. Dixit this question (about their future state/birth if they shed body at present)?
2)But as per Murlis Baba says that we should strive to be alive till the end to see all the scenes of establishment as well as destruction.
2)I have heard Murli points which say similar to the following--------

*those who live till end will have luck of getting happiness by vision, etc.

*I also have heard a Murli point that says- one should be ready to die.

*Another Murli point also says - dear children, you now think more better it is if you leave body earlier. Because it is better to shed this chi2 (impure) body.

*There is another point that says- you should not get disturbed by your problems and karmabhog, diseases, etc. Because more you live, more you can earn.

But I have not heard the Murli point that says- you should strive to be alive. Can you please quote it?
3)Even if your Father's soul has left his body, as per Advanced Knowledge he should be taking rebirth to become a PBK to fulfil his aim of getting transformed from nar to Narayan or human being to deity.
3)Then why should any pbk try to strive alive? Is is just to save some years (to gain knowledge once again in next birth)?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Mbbhat Bhai is free to comment on anyone. I have no more comments to offer on his post. Om Shanti.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:I have no more comments to offer on his post. Om Shanti.
I have asked you to comment on Murli points.

Anyhow -great Advanced knowledge souls! who cannot comment on even Murli points! - that too when there is Chariot very close to them in corporeal form!
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:....my two Brothers are not in knowledge and i did not have any inclination to go there every morning and open babuji's room and listen to cds and cassettes along with other PBKs.....so it was decided to close the patshala and all the cds/cassettes and 4 main pictures were returned back to mini-madhaban at kalwa.[/color]
Dear Shivsena soul,

Were not the pbk students who attend classes daily ready to open the centre? Or is it not permitted in AIVV?

If possible, please explain how AIVV is run- if you have time.

Thank you.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:
Dear Shivsena soul,
Were not the PBK students who attend classes daily ready to open the centre? Or is it not permitted in AIVV?
As a rule Pbk Gita patshalas are started(after obtaining permission from Baba) only by pbk couples who live in the same house and reserve a room for Gita patshala where daily class can be held.....in Babuji's case special permission was given by Baba even though there was no mata and Babuji played the role of both....this is unlike the BKs( where any student who has money can open the bk center and then a nimit sister from Mt abu heads the center)....so after babuji left the body, the patshala was automatically closed, as it is not the practice in Advance Party for other PBKs to run Gita- patshalas in some non-pbk house.
Arjun Bhai, please correct me if i am wrong.

shivsena.
ak1972
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Post by ak1972 »

mbbhat,
Even if the questions are answered regarding Murli clarifications a soul like you who does not even follow basic principles of purity cannot understand it.I hope you have at least stopped eating outside & going to Cinema's,if you are still continuing what you have already accepted a few months back..this is not the forum for you.
Sincere suggestion first understand what is said in the muralis that you hear from Nimit sisters in BK, raise questions there,then come ,do proper bhatti & raise queries in PBK.Your problem is you don't want to understand, you do not want to come & first do what is required to be done, just raising q for the sake of showing off half baked knowledge is not going to be of any use to you.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. What Shivsena Bhai has written is correct. I would like to add that PBK couples can open a gitapathshala even if they have just one room. There is no necessity for reserving a separate room for the same. If they have just one room they can organize the class in the same room and do the remaining household works or sleep in the same room in the remaining time.
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Thanks to Shivsena Bhaiji and extra thans to ak1972 who shoots like AK47.

Dear ak 1972 soul,

I had asked many questions to PBKs here many of them were Murli points. Can you try replying those?
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

If you get a shock in anybody’s remembrance/thoughts and if you die, then you would suffer degradation/misery (durgati). You have to remember ShivBaba, isn’t it? People even suffer heart failure/attack. You have to remember one Father while standing and sitting. It is also being put into the intellect because (children) do not remember throughout the day. So, they are made to sit in a gathering. Everybody’s collective force exists (in a gathering). If the thoughts about anybody remain in the intellect then one would have to take rebirth. Whatever may happen, one has to remain stable. There should not be the consciousness of the body." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 18.06.07, pg.3&4, published by the BKs in Hindi; translated by a PBK)
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

I am posting the answers Baba Dixit gave regarding the 10 queries i had asked him in 2000.
These answers first lead me to believe that maybe it is Krishna(not ShivBaba) who is interfering in the answers.....but now after years of studying the Murlis/Vanis, i am 100% sure that Baba Dixit himself is Krishna's soul who has realised his part to take the PBKs for a ride by inventing AK. (to seperate out the surya-vanshi rajdhani from chandra-vanshi rajdhani.)

shivsena.
=========

Om Shanti, msg. to Dr.Anil Bhai, Bombay from
SHIVSHAKTI PANDAV SENA, FARRUKHABAD.

aapka email message mila aur aapkey numberwar prashno
ka jawab numbarwar iss prakar hai:

1. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADI SANATAN DEVI DEVATA DHARM &
DEVATA DHARM:
Jo Adi sey shuru hua oosee ka naam Adi Sanathan
Devi Devata Dharm kehenge. Ooska Adhura naam kehana
ooskey roup ko vikrat karna hua. Vastav mey Adi
Sanatan Devi Devata Dharm ko hee Devata Dharm kehakey
adhura naam dedia hai. Jaisey dwapar Kaliyug mey
Hindu vikrat naam dedia.

2. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KRISHNAPURI & VISHNUPURI:
Konsee Krishnapuri kee baat ho rahee hai?
Shastro vali Krishnapuri kee baat ho rahee hai yaa
Baba kee batayee hue Satyugi Krishnapuri kee baat ho
rahee hai? Baba key mutabik sangamyugee krishnapuri
jo hai shastro mey varnith hai jisey vaikunt kaha
jaata hai. Sangamyugee Radha Krishna hee swayamvar
honey key baad sangamyugee Nar sey Narayan aur Nari
sey Lakshmi bantey hai jinhey Vishnu kaha jaata hai.
Vahee Vishnupuri kaha jaata hai. Oonhee Vishnu ka aur
sangamyugee Krishna ka shastro mey gaayan hai.
Sathyug key Radha Krishna aur Narayano ka shastro mey
koi gaayan poojan yaadgar, tyohar mandir murthiya aadi
nahee hai naa oonkee pooja hotee hai.

3. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VAIKUNT AUR RAMRAJYA:
Vaikunt kee stapana hai vahee toh Ramrajya kaha
jaata hai. Ram key dwara hee vaikunt kee stapana
hotee hai kyoki sangamyugee Ram key vyaktitva mey hee
Krishna kee soul praveshkar sangamyugee Krishna ka
part bajatee hai. Isslia Ram Bap aur Krishna Dada ko
combined BapDada kaha jaata hai. Shastro mey jis
RamRajya ka gaayan hai vo Tretayug ka nahee hai.
Shastro mey Satyug treta ka koi history nahee hai.

4. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VASUDAIVA KUTUMBAKAM AUR
VAIKUNT:
Vasudaiv Kutumbakam aur Vaikunt dono ek hee
hai. Oos kutumb kee stapana Ma-Bap aur ek math valey
baccho key dwara hotee hai. Ma-Bap aur ek math valey
baccho key bagair kutumb ban hee nahee sakta. Dwait
failaney valey dwaper mey chaley jaayenge. Dwaitwadi
Ibrahim, Christ aadi key follower ban jaayenge.

5. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KARMATEET AWASTA AUR
JEEVANMUKTHI:
Karm karney sey atheet arthart jo karm kia jai
vo aisee sampoorn atmik stiti mey kia jai jo karm ka
phal naa desaken oosey Karmatheet awasta kaha jaata
hai. Jeevan mey rehatey hua bhee Dukho kee bandano
sey mukht anubhav karey oosey Jeevan Mukh awasta kaha
jaata hai.

6. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PHARISTAYEE AUR DEVATAYEE STAGE:
Pharsh kee duniya valon sey koi rishta nahee
hota oosey Pharishta kaha jaata hai. Devatao ko toh
Math-Pita aur aapas mey Bhai Behan sakha sakhi ka
rishta bhi hota hai.

7. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FULL CASTE Brahmin AUR HALF-
CASTE Brahmin
Jo Baba kee full srimath par chalteh hai vo hai
Full Caste Brahmin aur jo Srimath kee aadhi baaten
manteh hai aur kuch aadhi baatey nahee manteh hai aur
naa hee chalteh hai oonko Half-Caste Brahmin kaha
jaata hai.

8. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN Sangamyugi SWARGE AUR SATYUGI

SWARG:
Sangamyugi swarg 100 saal key Sangamyug tak
seemith hai Sathyugee swarg Satyug key Radha Krishna
key gaddhi par baitney key baad shuru hoga.

9. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PURUSHART AUR PARIKSHA:
Purush mana atma key iss janm aur bhavishya
key anek janm key kalyan arth jo srimath anusar karm
kia jai oosey Purushart kaha jata hai aur oos
Purushart karney mey paristiti yaa samasyayen, vigna
bhadayen, aadey aatee hai. Oonko paar karney ka
prayas karna hee Pariksha kahee jaatee hai.

10. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SURYAVANSHI & CHANDRAWANSHI:
Gyansurya key dwara gharana stapan hota hai vo
Suryavanshi kahey jaatey hai aur jo Gyan Chandrama
dwara gharana stapan hota hai vo Chandravanshi kahey
jaatey hai. Dada Lekhraj Brahma jeevith honey tak jo
gharana stapan hua oosey Brahmavansh kahengey.
Suryavanshi yaa Chandravanshi nahee kahenge.

Acchaji, Om Shanti, SHIVSHAKTI PANDAV SENA,
FARRUKHABAD