Avyakt Bap-Dada Season - 2010-11

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Avyakt Bap-Dada Season - 2010-11

Post by Roy »

Thank you very much, Arjun Bhai!
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

Om Shanti
Attachments
ENGLISH - AVYATH VANI - 02-03-2011.pdf
(1.23 MiB) Downloaded 464 times
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Post by Surya_40 »

Thank q warrior Bhai.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Thank you warrior Bhai!
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The official Hindi version of the eighth Avyakt Vani of the season, dated 02.03.11 (Shivjayanti) is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-02.03.11-Hindi.pdf
(75.1 KiB) Downloaded 426 times
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Audio and Video links of the latest Avyakt Vani sent to me by a BK friend through email:

Avyakt Murli 02-03-11_Hindi Audio

http://hotfile.com/dl/108359370/311bcd2 ... h.mp3.html

Avyakt Murli 02-03-11_English_Audio

http://hotfile.com/dl/108359857/903f6c4 ... e.mp3.html

For Videos

http://karunaindia.blip.tv/?sort=date;p ... ts;nsfw=dc
Roy

Post by Roy »

Thank you Arjun Bhai!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The official Hindi version of the ninth Avyakt Vani of the season, dated 16.03.11 is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-16.03.11-Hindi.pdf
(82.76 KiB) Downloaded 418 times
Surya_40
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Post by Surya_40 »

thank q arjun Bhai
warrior
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

All good around here, wow nice!

aum
Attachments
English - Avyakt Vani - 16-03-2011.pdf
(1.55 MiB) Downloaded 426 times
Roy

Post by Roy »

Thank you warrior Bhai!

Roy
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

From an email sent to me by a friend:

Live and It’s free. Today at 7pm IST, watch and listen to the Unique and Divine speech of BapDada (Two souls – combined form of Soul of Supreme Father and the Soul of Brahma – Adam descending on the physical Chariot-body of Dadi Gulzar at Mount Abu, the holiest place on Earth), the Last Avyakt Murli (Godly-Spiritual Versions) of this season. Connect to the link: http://brahmakumaris.vmukti.com/

Free for today, can listen to the divine versions from 7pm IST (other days charges will be Rs. 2/- per Hour).If you have mobile services of Airtel,Tata or Reliance, you can dial the respective number as per your Mobile operator as given below.

Airtel - 55231

Tata - 55202

Reliance CDMA – 56300345
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Dear Arjun Bhai,
Please upload AV dt.31-03-2011
by
Surya
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The official Hindi version of the tenth Avyakt Vani of the season, dated 31.03.11 is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-31.3.11-Hindi.pdf
(76.73 KiB) Downloaded 453 times
warrior

Post by warrior »

aum
Attachments
ENGLISH AVYAKT VANI- 31-03-2011.pdf
(45.34 KiB) Downloaded 399 times