Avyakt Bap-Dada Season - 2010-11

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: Avyakt Bap-Dada Season - 2010-11

Post by warrior »

selva2u2001 wrote:Om Shanti Can anyone upload Avyakt BabDada Murli on 31-12-2010
Selva
Sorry for being late!

aum
Attachments
ENGLISH AVYAKTH VANI 31-12-2010.pdf
(45.97 KiB) Downloaded 482 times
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Thank you!
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The official Hindi version of the fourth Avyakt Vani of the season, dated 31.12.10 is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-31.12.10-Hindi.pdf
(83.4 KiB) Downloaded 473 times
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

It is sweet of you warrior.

indie.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Extracts from a mail forwarded by a BK to me:
Useful for BKs from India:

"Om Shanti!!

We are testing out a new technology where you can hear Avyakt Baba's Murli live audio stream only through the Mobile.
So as a special gift on occasion of Avyakt Smriti Divas on 18th January, we are sending you the Numbers to dial in and hear Baba's Murli live, audio only.
If you have mobile services of Airtel,Tata or Reliance, you can dial the respective number as per your Mobile operator as given below.

Charges will be Rs. 2/- per Hour
* Airtel - 55231
* Tata - 55202
* Reliance CDMA - 56300345

Please note that this is only a TEST and will take place only on 18th January 2011.

This new year will be packed with news, ideas, surprises, competitions... And, very specially, with all our efforts to continue improving.
Peace-of-mind.TV (ManaShanti.TV) and FM Radio "Madhuban"
warrior
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

Hope you are all well and in paradise also...
AUM
Attachments
ENGLISH AVYAKTH VANI - 18TH-01-2011.pdf
(1.35 MiB) Downloaded 466 times
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Thank you!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The official Hindi version of the fifth Avyakt Vani of the season, dated 18.01.11 is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-18.01.11-Hindi.pdf
(77.19 KiB) Downloaded 449 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The official Hindi version of the sixth Avyakt Vani of the season, dated 02.02.11 is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-02.02.11-Hindi.pdf
(91.57 KiB) Downloaded 462 times
warrior

Post by warrior »

aumshanti brothers.
Attachments
ENGLISH - AVYAKT VANI 02-02-2011.pdf
(1.71 MiB) Downloaded 437 times
Roy

Post by Roy »

Thank you warrior Bhai!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The official Hindi version of the seventh Avyakt Vani of the season, dated 17.02.11 is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-17.02.11-Hindi.pdf
(87.42 KiB) Downloaded 440 times
warrior

Post by warrior »

Om Bala
Attachments
ENGLISH -AVYAKTH VANI - 17-02-2011.pdf
(1.56 MiB) Downloaded 448 times
Roy

Post by Roy »

Thank you!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

From an email sent by a BK friend:

Avyakt Murli_17-02-11_ Video Link

http://karunaindia.blip.tv/?sort=date;p ... ts;nsfw=dc

Avyakt Murli_17-02-11_ Audio Links

Hindi

http://hotfile.com/dl/105582769/6aa54f2 ... H.mp3.html

English

http://hotfile.com/dl/105580280/66a528b ... E.mp3.html

--
RajaYogi BK KarunaDadaji
Director Public Relations, IT & Communications.
Brahma Kumaris Intl. HQ. Media Spokesman.