Queries to PBKs by mbbhat

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat »

When are the LATE and TOO LATE boards according to PBKs?

According to my knowledge, fro BKs, 1969 is late board and the too late would be on the day of declaration of results.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Which human soul is greater than Mama and Baba?

Post by mbbhat »

I think there is a Murli point that says-
Mama Baba se bhi hoshiyaar bachche abhi hain = At present, there are children who are even more intelligent than Brahma and Mama.

I had read this Murli point. But at present do not have date. If anyone has date- please mention with the point.

Views of members are welcome.
mbbhat
BK

Re: Which human soul is greater than Mama and Baba?

Post by mbbhat »

Now - I got the Murli point.

SM 24-3-78(1):- kayi bachche aise bhi hain jo Maa baap se bhi achchaa padhte hain. ShivBaba ki to baath hee oonch thahree. PARANTU Mama BABA SE BHI IS SAMAY HOSHIYAAR BACHCHE HAIN. Bhal sampoorn to koyi banaa nahin hai. Kuch na kuch kantein bhi lagte hain. Maya ka war hota hai.

= ..... AT PRESENT THERE ARE CHILDREN WHO ARE EVEN MORE INTELLIGENT THAN Mama AND BABA…...

Now- let us see about whom Baba had said so

2)SM 28-12-83(3):- Kitnaa bachchon ko samjhaayaa jaataa hai. PHIR BHI Mama BABA KO JEETH SAKTEY HO. PARANTU SERVICE KARKEY DIKHAAVO. Baba toh service par inaam dete hain. - 75- [Number one, hoshiyaar]

= ... You can conquer/defeat Mama Baba. But do and show the service. ....

3)SM 19-9-82(3):- TUM Mama BABA SE BHI OONCH JAA SAKTEY HO. PARANTU VIVEK KAHTAA HAI Mama BABA SE OONCH KOYI JAA NAHIN SAKTAA. BHAL SOORY CHAAND KO GRAHAM LAGTAA HAI. Parantu toot nahin saktey. Sitaarey toot padtey hain. -27 [number one, hoshiyaar, soory]

= You can go above Mama and Baba. But wisdom says- no one can go above them…..

4)SM 8-10-77(1):- Jaise tum student ho, vaise yah hai. ShivBaba koyi student nahin hai. Sabhi samjhenge aur Brahma ka martabaa dekh bhi rahe ho ki yah sabsey jaasti padhtaa hai. Dekhte ho barobar nazdeek hai. Pahley kiske kaan sunte hain? Yah Brahma nazdeek hai to kahenge Mama BABA JAASTI PADHTE HAIN. Phir numberwaar sabhi bachche padhte hain. BHALE HEE BABA KAHTE KI JAGADEESH BACHCHAA Mama BABA SE ACHCHAA SAMJHAATAA HAI. BABA KI Murli PADHKAR DHAARAN KAR PHIR Gita MAGAZINE AADI BANAATA HAI. KYONKI YAH SHAASTR PADHAA HUVAA HAI. ANGREZI MAY BHI KOSHIYAAR HAI. TO ISKO KAHA JATA HAI REGARD. STUDENT KO EK DO KA REGARD RAKHNA HAI. BABA BHI TO REGARD RAKHTE HAIN NA. Father KO FOLLOW KARNA CHAHIYE. Bhale hee abhi 16 kala sampoorn to nahin baney hain, numberwaar to hote hee hai na. Koyi na koyi bhooley to sabsey hoti rahti hai. Isliye apney ko miyaa mittu na samajhnaa hai. Jaise karm Baap karte hain main karoongaa. Vah sab mujhe dekh karenge. Aur regard ek do ko rakhna hai. BABA KO BHI REGARD RAKHNA PADTAA HAI. -53 [hoshiyaar, maatpita, number one]

= Of course, Baba says the child Jagadeesh explains better than Mama and Baba. After reading Murli, doing dharan, he writes/prepares magazine. Because he has read scriptures. He is good in English. This is called as regard. Students should have regard for one another. Even Baba keeps regard. So- follow Father. .....

So- It says with very high probability that Baba is pointing to JAGADEESH Bhai. But unfortunately PBKs failed to understand this Murli point and believe Mr. Dixit is above Mama and Baba.

Murli point also says- do not become miyaa mittu. But see- how PBKs belive that Brahma Baba and Mama are smaller than PBKs!

Anyhow- it is drama.

Dear PBKs,

There is still time. So- please check once again.
---- --
In fact, I was also confused by the Murli point. But later when I got other Murli points, I got satisfaction. Great thanks to Baba
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 6-6-82(3):- Ab toh Baap tumko laayak ban_ney ki shikshaa de rahe hain. Nity nayi points milti hain. Aur geethaayein granth aadi jo banaate hain, unmey koyi addition/edition va cut coot nahin karte hain. Vahi sunaate rahte hain. YAHAAN ADDITION/EDITION VA CUT COOT BHI KIYAA JAATAA HAI. Roz nayi2 point milti hai. – [Murli cuts]

= .....In those gitas and scriptures no edition/addition takes place. They hear the same thing. But here edition/addition or cuts are done. Everyday new2 points are received.

What does ShivBaba mean here? Is he saying cutting and editions are wrong?

What I mean is (may be)- a)he means that he changes his own statements and/or b) may be saying that BKs should go on doing editions in service materials/matters.

So- does not this imply that holding to old Murli points is silly and wrong?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. If ShivBaba Himself wants to refine His statements He has a right to do that. But the above Murli point does not give BKs the right to make additions or cuttings or changes in Murlis. If anyone does that or supports that then it proves that he/she considers himself or herself to be greater than ShivBaba.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. If ShivBaba Himself wants to refine His statements He has a right to do that.
That is really great. Thank you.

This is what I would like to highlight. Is it not foolishness to stick to old Murli points and target BKs that they have not understood the knowledge?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The above member can throw away all the old Murlis if he thinks they are useless.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. The above member can throw away all the old Murlis if he thinks they are useless.
I had been to Madhuban and was told from a Bk brother. He told that he knows a BK brother whose lowkik age is around 60 yrs, and had seen Brahma Baba in Sakar. He was BK from that time itself.

He told me what he heard from that senior brother. It was - ShivBaba himself had told Brahma baba to burn old Murlis- saying- "Dear child- since it was necessary to tell you details about proces of creation, I have spoken all these. In future, other children will not be able to digest this. So burn these Murlis."

I do not know whether this is true.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Baba says in the Murlis frequently that Indians have undergone degradation due to hearsay (Bharatwasiyon ne suni-sunayi baton se durgati payi hai). The above member is free to burn Murlis on hearsay.

Is this not a proof of the above Member thinking himself to be greater than ShivBaba? The other day he and his friend sachkhand were arguing that mbbhat does not mean that ShivBaba is a liar and that I am twisting his words. Now mbbhat thinks that Murlis can be thrown away, Murlis can be burnt. What more proof is needed to believe that the above member considers himself to be greater than ShivBaba?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Is this not a proof of the above Member thinking himself to be greater than ShivBaba?
Once again I need to say- baath ko nahin pakdo, bhaavnaa ko pakdo.

Just think- this is a forum where free discussions are to go. If you suppress such questions or thinkings, that means one is not ready to churn properly. Also- you know how Mr. Dixit questioned BKWSU. But why your response is like this here?

When PBKs belive Dada Lekhraj is Ravan, Hiranyakashyap, number one false Guru, etc, etc, - is this not a proof that they consider themselves higher than ShivBaba?

Dear Soul,

It is said- talk to the issue and not personal things. But it seems that when one cannot reply, then he will do so. It is up to you.

Also- Baba has given rights to judge- baba says- I speak. You judge whether I am right or not.

It is foolishness to comment- mbbhat believee himself greater than ShivBaba. In that case- I have no place here to discuss! Than I am neither Bk nor pbk. I am trying to find as well as explain the movements of ShivBaba according to my capacity.

And you are jumping to conclusion- both personally as well as about knowledge! All the best.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The above Member is free to write whatever he wants on this forum.
mbbhat
BK

Prediction of false BKs (PBKs!?) in Murlis:-

Post by mbbhat »

SM 16-3-77(2):- Main aatmaavon ko padhaata hun. aatmaavon ko saath le jaavoongaa. Aur koyi aisey kah na sakey. Koyi ki taakath nahin. BHAL APNEY KO BRAHMA YAA BRAHMAKUMAARI KAHLAAVE. KUCH YAHAAN KE GYAAN KAA BHI COPY KAR LEY. Parantu vah chal na sakey. Sach toh phir bhi sach hotaa hai. Sach phir kab chip na sakey. Pichaadi may phir bhi kahenge aaho prabhu aap jo bataate hain vah sach hai. Baaki sab jhoot hain. -4 [prediction]

= I am teaching to souls. (I) will take the souls with me. None else can say like this. No one has that authority/power. OF COURSE, LET (SOME) MAY CALL THEMSELVES AS BRAHMA OR BRAHMAKUMARS. LET THEM COPY SOME OF THE KNOWLEDGE FROM HERE. But it will not run. True is true…...

Baba is predicting that in future some may copy from BKWSU and try to take/wear titles of BKs on them. Is Baba pointing to PBKs as false BKs here?
Attachments
See lines from 23rd to 27th underlined
See lines from 23rd to 27th underlined
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat Bhai, Om Shanti and welcome back to the forum.
In the Murli that you have pointed out Baba has said that someone may call themselves Brahma or Brahmakumaris, but in case of Advance Party (AIVV), Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has nowhere claimed that he is Brahma. And even if PBKs claim, they say he is going to be revealed as Prajapita Brahma in the end and not as just Brahma. And we don't call ourselves Brahmakumaris (BKs); we call ourselves Prajapita Brahmakumar Kumaris (PBKs). And we call ourselves PBKs based on the directions given in the Murlis. So, I don't think the above Murli point applies either to Baba Virendra Dev Dixit or to the PBKs. I think you will have to search for the fake Brahma and fake BKs somewhere else.
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Anyhow, from BK point of view, there is no difference between Bk or PBK and Brahma or Prajapita.

So - I feel there is no confusion.
arjun wrote: I think you will have to search for the fake Brahma and fake BKs somewhere else.
I think PBKs should be more interested to find false BKs than BKs.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

PBKs quote the following Murli point
When did these Lakshmi-Narayan(Ram-Sita) rule? Neither in Kaliyug nor in Satyug(which is ruled by Radhe-Krishna). Heaven(Ramraj) is established(begins) in the Confluence Age. Others cannot think so deeply. People(PBKs) do not require so much elaboration. [Mu 16.11.71]
Do PBKs have the original Hindi words of this Murli point? Is it posted here in the forum? [I have got a Murli point which is similar to this. It is scanned and put here. read from the fourth line. The date is 14-11-76 which is almost 5 years gap, hence most probably should be the same one what PBKs address.

Now- the Murli point says that the LN kingdom is established in Confluence Age. It is not said that they(LN) ruled in Confluence Age. I do not know how PBKs say- LN ruled in Confluence Age. So- it would be better if PBKs post a scanned copy here of what they claim.
Read from the fourth line
Read from the fourth line
The Murli point says- SM 14-11-76(1):- In LN kaa raajy kab sthaapan huvaa? Na Kaliyug may, na Satyug may. Swarg sthaapan hee sangam par hotaa hai. Itni koyi buddhi aur ki jaati nahin hai. Manushy itney vistaar may nahin jaante hain.

SM 14-11-76(1)= When the Kingdom of LN was established? (it is) neither in Kaliyug, nor in Satyug. The establishment of heaven occurs in Confluence Age itself/only. The intellect of others do not go so far. People do not know so much details.