Queries to PBKs by mbbhat

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by arjun »

ShivBaba's corpse?! Great!
"त्रिमूर्ति भी दिखाते हैं। सिर्फ शिव को उड़ा दिया है, उनका विनाश कर दिया है। ठिक्कर-भित्तर में ठोक उनका (उनकी) लाश गुम कर दिया है।" (मु.10.9.73 पृ.1 मध्य)

"Trimurti is also shown. Just Shiv has been removed. He has been destroyed. He has been put in stones and walls and (His) corpse has also been made to vanish." (Murli dated 10.9.73, pg.1, middle)
So- finally PBKs agree that they are dependent more on Murlis/words came through DL than just pure words that come out from Dixit without any reference. They can never stand on their own feet.
Yes we are dependent on Murlis spoken by ShivBaba. Brahma Baba was just a medium. But neither he nor children like you born from his womb understand the words spoken by Shiv through him. That is why you feel as if you have a copyright over His words.

Your above sentence is the proof for your sarcastic appreciation of the attempts to make the Murlis and Avyakt Vanis public. On the one hand you discourage and insult the PBKs for quoting the Murlis, repeatedly saying that none except the BKs are worthy of getting Murlis, and when someone makes attempts to make them public, you pass sarcastic remarks instead of being silent.
Also- When they use bad words, they will put blame on ShivBaba. So that they can write, criticize anyone, then just say- It is ShivBaba who spoke those words about you.
Now that we have proved you wrong will you take back your words?
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote: "त्रिमूर्ति भी दिखाते हैं। सिर्फ शिव को उड़ा दिया है, उनका विनाश कर दिया है। ठिक्कर-भित्तर में ठोक उनका (उनकी) लाश गुम कर दिया है।" (मु.10.9.73 पृ.1 मध्य)

"Trimurti is also shown. Just Shiv has been removed. He has been destroyed. He has been put in stones and walls and (His) corpse has also been made to vanish." (Murli dated 10.9.73, pg.1, middle)
Thank you for the Murli point.
Now that we have proved you wrong will you take back your words?
If I am wrong, I will definitely take back my words. But, let us see whether you have proved wrong.
SM 24-2-82(1):- Yah ShivBaba jisko tum Baapdaadaa kahte ho yah sabko saath le jaayenge. -58 [ShivBaba, BapDada, sp, vah-that]

= This ShivBaba to whom you call BapDada, he/they take back all together.

SM 29-7-81(1):- Ab braahman bachche jante hain Vah hai behad ka niraakaar Baap aur Prajapita Brahma hai Behad kaa Sakar Baap. Behad ke Sakar Baap Prajapita Brahma bigar koyi hota nahin. Bhal Gandhiji ko Baapu kahte they parantu kayde sir saari manushy srushti kaa toh vah Baapooji ho na sake. Saari niraakaari world kaa Baapooji hai Shiv. Abhi tum jaante ho hum ShivBaba ke bane hain. ShivBaba ne aakar humko apnaayaa hai. Varsa dene ke liye. Madhuban may aate hain kiske paas? ShivBaba ke paas. Parantu VAH nirakar hai. SIRF ShivBaba KAHNE SE SAMJHENGE NAHIN. ISLIYE KAHA JATA HAI BapDada. ShivBaba aur Brahma Dada, donon kaa naam alag hai. Baap kaa alag hai. VAH SABHI kaa niraakaar Baap bhi hai, Sabka daadaa bhi hai. Sab bachchon ko BapDada se varsa milta hai zaroor. Behad ke Baap se sabko behad ka varsa milta hai. VAH Baap hi sabka dukh_harta sukh_karta hai.
[Vah, ShivBaba]

= If just ShivBaba is said, they do not understand. Hence it is said, BapDada.

So- baba might have used the word ShivBaba to Bbaba in olden days. And- it is very clearly said in Murlis that old points will not come into use.

So- till people understand incarnation of Shiv, the media would have given higher importance. baba usually says- Brahma ko gum kar diyaa hai = Brahma is made vanished*.

So- ShivBaba can be said to BBaba if it is physical.

More- here- Posts No. - 85 and 86 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... ker#p11853
rmn

Post by rmn »

Re: Questions for PBKs
Postby rmn » 26 Apr 2015

IN VTP 1131 and 1132 the Veerendra Dev Dixit has fired the new comers's questions and wrongly interpenetrated that, the incharges of BKs centres trains BKs to ask questions in wrong way.. actually the questions asked by new PBKs based on their intellect , no centre incharged of BKs are gudided them/// is the wrong opinion of Veerendra Dev Dixit// because the questions asked are very and highly logical// and one of PBK student supported Veerendra Dev Dixit duly raising his voice/./ we do't know how student was encouraged to talk during VTP discussions.//
who are real PBKs of this forum pl see the 1131 and 1132 and realize the truth of Veerendra Dev Dixit and PBKs knowledges//
Om Shanti
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear rmn,
You have quoted one moment of anger by Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit from among hundreds of Discussion classes, but here on this forum our dear golden heart (a staunch BK) is using the most filthy and abusive language and showing his/her anger in different sizes and colours of words everyday and does not show any regret on his/her behaviour, but you remain silent on his/her behaviour. Can you please clarify whether you support the use of such filthy language by golden hearted BK everyday on this forum?????
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear arjun/PBK/AIVV// These questions were asked in vtp1130 and 1131 (not 1132) to know the truth only not to insult any body, where as Virendra Dev Dixit and students/PBK are insulted Didi/Dadi/BKs pl think with pure heart twice before going to sleep which is correct//
thx
rmn
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: You have quoted one moment of anger by Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit from among hundreds of Discussion classes,
One moment of anger by -Virendra Dev Dixit is enough to prove that Father shiv (Ocean of peace) is not in his body and he is just a fraud-imposter trying to impersonate ShivBaba and fool the PBKs.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Shivsena Bhai, when you no longer have a relationship of child and Father with ShivBaba, then the comment made by you is only expected. In every home, parents scold children very often, sometimes even in front of relatives and friends, but that does not put an end to their relationship. But here, a moment of anger by the Chariot of Shiv makes souls doubt whether Shiv is present in him or not. This only shows that they are not seeing the God Father Shiv but only the bodily being. But for us He is our Father who has a right to scold us if we go wrong. And it is not just the Supreme Soul Shiv present in the body of Shankar, but also the soul of Ram and Krishna. So, it is Shiv alone who knows as to who expressed the anger in that moment. But it would only be a suicidal step to severe relationship of 5000 years with God for a moment of anger by either the soul of Ram or Krishna (Shiv is beyond vices).
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:One moment of anger by -Virendra Dev Dixit is enough to prove that Father Shiv (Ocean of peace) is not in his body and he is just a fraud-imposter trying to impersonate ShivBaba and fool the PBKs.
Shivsena Bhai, you jumped immediately to attack Baba Virendra Dev Dixit when rmn quoted a moment of anger that he observed in a Discussion CD, but here on this forum where you are an Admin, a BK named golden heart is spewing venom against the PBKs, Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and AIVV in the filthiest language possible (for an alokik Brahmin) day in a day out hurting the sentiments of each and everyone. But you have remained a mute spectator to each and every such offending post by golden heart. Does it not prove your bias against the PBKs and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit? When you remain silent against such gross violations of Shrimat by a member of this forum, then do you have the moral right to point fingers at Baba Virendra Dev Dixit for expressing momentary anger towards his own children in his own home?

Sometimes I feel surprised at such moral decline in an educated and sensible person like you who stood for truth once upon a time, but Baba's knowledge makes us a detached observer. I can only hope that you will realize your state of mind one day and stop supporting people like golden heart who are not only harming themselves but also spreading poison in the atmosphere.
rmn

Post by rmn »

Myu dear arjun Bhai jii/PBK,, u told that Shiva fired // pl take a note Shiva is sada Shiva/sada sagar/sada knowledgefull/sada shanti sagar/sada ananada sagar//etc., as shuch Shiva never get angry on their childrens// do not compare Shiva with lokik fathers it is very very wrong practice..
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear rmn, I never said that Shiv became angry through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. It is either the soul of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit or the soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani working through his body that become angry, not Shiv.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Why it took 27 years for Mr Dixit to return?

Baba says- If a GOOD BK leaves body, (s)he is likely to take gyaan during childhood itself in the next birth. But, why did it take 27 years for Dixit to approach the BKWSU?

Also, why did it take so many years for Kamala Devi Dixit to come to gyaan?

Regarding the other two mothers- Do PBKs believe they left Yagya themselves in 1947 or left their body in 1947 or had been killed in Yagya? A PBK had said Sevakram was killed in Yagya. Is it certified by the Chariot of PBKs?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

PBKs believe half moon shown on head of Shankar represents B baba in incomplete stage*. But, PBKs believe Shiv will always be present in Shankar or enters in Shankar. Now, what symbol do they give/show to Shiv on Shankar's head?

Or, if PBKs believe Shankar becomes so equal to Shiv such that the gap between them gets vanished, hence just Shankar only is shown, - but that would be only during end period when both Shankar and moon reach perfection. Then even moon should have been shown as full, is it not? So, either way, there is contradiction.

Also, PBKs believe during the period when moon is HALF, Bull/moon rides on Shankar. But, where is yaadgaar of Bull riding on Shankar?

* -But, I believe the moon represents just calmness, and usually moon is shown as half in pictures to make it easy to recognize.
----------
Dear arjun soul,

If you wish to reply, then only reply,. Else, do not get offended or complain. I am just putting my views. If you feel my questions are childish, irrelevant, you may simply ignore.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Shiv is shown as the third eye on the forehead.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Then even moon should have been shown as full, is it not?
When Moon Brahma becomes perfect, it leaves the body of Shankar and gets birth as Krishna. So, there is no memorial of full moon.
But, where is yaadgaar of Bull riding on Shankar?
The half moon shown on Shankar's forehead itself is a memorial of the Bull (Brahma) riding on Shankar. Call him the Moon or the Bull, it is one and the same.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

1)PBKs believe in the beginning of the Yagya, Sevakram was adopted through GitaMata and Gitamata was adopted through Sevakram. Now, do they believe that even in 1976, or at any particular time after 1969, the same thing happened?

2)Baba sometimes says, "two righteous children" in Murlis. As per PBKs, to whom is it said?