Queries to PBKs by mbbhat

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:1)PBKs believe in the beginning of the Yagya, Sevakram was adopted through GitaMata and Gitamata was adopted through Sevakram. Now, do they believe that even in 1976, or at any particular time after 1969, the same thing happened?
No.
2)Baba sometimes says, "two righteous children" in Murlis. As per PBKs, to whom it is said?
Please quote the Murli point.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:No.
Then if you like, you may explain how the three PBK personalities got (re)birth after 1969.
Please quote the Murli point.
"Kumarkaa, tum bataavo righteous bachche kitney hain? B so V bantaa hai. Baaki raha Shankar. Tum Shankar ko kyon chodti ho?" In this Murli point or any other Murli points, whom do PBKs believe as top/righteous two souls? Or if you have some different interpretations, you may mention (if you like).

Also- PBKs believe there are 4 to 5 Brahmas. Who are they and how?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

hen if you like, you may explain how the three PBK personalities got (re)birth after 1969.
Sister Vedanti became BK before 1969. Baba Virendra Dev Dixit in 1969 and Kamala Devi in 1970s.
"Kumarkaa, tum bataavo righteous bachche kitney hain? B so V bantaa hai. Baaki raha Shankar. Tum Shankar ko kyon chodti ho?"
There is no such righteous word in the original Murli. You have added on your own.
The top two righteous souls are obviously the Confluence Age Lakshmi (Sister Vedanti) and Narayan (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit).
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

I am not asking whether someone claims or not. Just asking what do PBKs believe- Do PBKs believe ShivBaba enters in all the(ir) four/five Brahmas?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Shiv enters in all four or five Brahmas, but nobody can claim, not even the permanent Chariot (mukarar rath).
mbbhat
BK

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat

Post by mbbhat »

From viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1860&p=51338#p51338-
sita wrote:Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar stand for the mind, the intellect and the sanskars.
Brahma is said to be like the mind. The mind is compared to a horse.
Vishnu is of tame, peaceful nature. Sanskars work automatically. Like the goat follows in a herd.
Intellect is the highest faculty. Lion is the king. Shankar is shown highest.
If you wish, you may give full explanation and the RIGHT sequence.

If we take the sequence as- Trimurti = BVS = M I S = Lion, Goat, Horse, it looks as if-
-Brahma is lion and mind,
-Vishnu is intellect and goat, and
-Shankar is sanskaar and horse.

So, it is not clear.

Also- of the five human personalities - Lekhraj Kirpalani, Vedanti, KD, Om Radhe and Mr Dixit- where do these fit among the animals?
And it is these lion and goat who are shown drinking water together from one pond.
How?
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

No, the correct sequence is BSV.

The lion and goat drinking water together means drinking water of knowledge from the same source.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

No, the correct sequence is BSV.
Then it becomes-
Trimurti = BSV = M I S = Lion, Goat, Horse, it looks as if-
-Brahma is mind and lion,
-Shankar is intellect and goat,
-Vishnu is sanskaar and horse.

So, again not clear.
The lion and goat drinking water together means drinking water of knowledge from the same source.
Again just vague replies, not mentioning who is who, what is what, and how.
It is left to PBKs whether they should address fully, or just attempting to address like 'BLINDLY FEELING' ONLY the tail of an elephant.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

If the mind becomes the king, if the mind rules, we witness downfall. Mind is a horse that runs like a wild horse and also becomes peaceful when we use the reigns of Shrimat. The horse becomes peaceful like a goat. Brahma becomes Vishnu.

If Sanskars are the horse, the intellect rides over them, but it is the sanskars who ride over the mind. It is not wrong to say goat for Shankar. They put a goat head on Prajapita. Goat means one who says "me, me, me". We sacrifice that goat.

But I think, when in the Murli it is said a lion, a goat and a horse it refers to the way they are depicted in the Subtle Region from top to bottom. Shankar, Vishnu, Brahma.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:If the mind becomes the king, ...
Good points, for 'kanras'. But, all these things - even lowkik Bhakti people ALREADY know. But, OK, as you have tried your best or made an attempt to clarify something, in accordance with what has been spoon-fed by the bodily guru of the PBKs.
But I think, when in the Murli it is said a lion, a goat and a horse it refers to the way they are depicted in the Subtle Region from top to bottom. Shankar, Vishnu, Brahma.
Good attempt in trying to fit to PBK philosophy. But, it again fails, as PBKs believe the horse (B Baba) RIDES on their lion (-Virendra Dev Dixit) almost till the end of Kalpa. Also- intellect of -Virendra Dev Dixit is so weak that he could not recognize silly mistakes, as already put earlier- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593

And- is it that goat is between horse and lion in the Subtle Region?
Then PBKs inadvertently say/imply- a goat is superior to horse!

And, still not explained to the query fully.
In Conf Age, neither goat, nor horse drink same water as lion (of PBKs).

Sister Vedanti is STILL drinking from 'False Gita' of BKWSU (as implied by the BLIND PBKs and their BLIND bodily guru -Virendra Dev Dixit), and is still given title as 'True Gita'!
Kamala Devi WAS drinking from 'True Gita' (of Ravan), till 1998 (as implied by the BLIND PBKs and their BLIND bodily guru -Virendra Dev Dixit), but has STILL been given title as 'False Gita'.
Mr. Dixit drinks from 'True Gita' (of Ravan, to carry out the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya).
The ACTUAL TRUE Gita delivered by REAL ShivBaba or God through B Baba becomes 'False Gita' (as implied by the BLIND PBKs and their BLIND bodily guru -Virendra Dev Dixit).
B Baba drinks from 'True Gita' (of Ravan)? - not yet sure!!!
And, Om Radhe? - not sure what she WAS/IS drinking from - in "PBK view"???
sita

Post by sita »

Why 'False Gita'? Are the Murlis through Brahma Baba not spoken by the true God Father? They are certainly true, but yes, they will be said to be the Knowledge of the Gita, not the Nectar of Immortality ('Amrit'), since 'Amrit' emerges only after churning.

The idea behind the goat and the lion drinking together is that they don't have enmity.
sita

Post by sita »

Good points, for 'kanras'. But, all these things - even lowkik Bhakti people ALREADY know. But, OK, as you have tried your best or made an attempt to clarify something, in accordance with what has been spoon-fed by the bodily guru of the PBKs.
You say even lokik people know this, then you say our bodily guru spoon-fed us this. You are never happy and use every opportunity to speak in ill manner about us. I hope one day you will realize you are just empowering your sanskars of hatred, instead of trying to reform yourself.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

1) PBKs believe Shiv enters only two bodies- Kamala Devi and Mr. Dixit. Right? - an error had already been shown here- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=51864#p51864. But, let us know more about what they say.

2) And- PBKs also believe Shiv will be always in a corporeal body 24 hours a day, and 365 days a year throughout the Conf Age. Sita soul had said so. Am I right?

3) So, from 1936 till today, on which all bodies Shiv would had been present? - with all break-ups- like from 1936 till 1942, from 1942 till 1969 Jan, then from 1969 Jan till 1969 Sept, then till 1976, from 1976 till 1998 (Kamala Devi left), and also during the 6 months period of Jail of Mr. Dixit*.

4) And- according to PBKs, Subtle Region does not exist, so even B Baba would be present all the time in a corporeal body. Is it not?

5) Also, is the case same regarding the other personalities like Mama, etc- who have left bodies (PBKs believe they have not taken bodies and are entering bodies of their members? In that case, they may express which all bodies their soul enters. [For example-
-----PBKs believe Shiv enters in Dixit and Kamala Devi.
----B Baba enters Dixit and Kamala Devi.

*- IF PBKs do not or cannot give full details, they may give to the extent they know.
sita

Post by sita »

2) And- PBKs also believe Shiv will be always in a corporeal body 24 hours a day, and 365 days a year throughout the Conf Age. Sita soul had said so. Am I right?
Yes, I have said that, when, in the Murli, it is stated that, "I do not ride the bull the whole day", it does not mean He goes back to Paramdham, but does service through children. So we believe He does service through children, but no one can claim that He does service through me.

We believe the Supreme Soul has entered other souls before Brahma Baba, because it is said in the Murli. Then we believe it has entered Brahma Baba. There is no proof for any entrance apart from that.

= RESPONSE =

Interested souls may consider the following aspects -

How long does it take the Supreme Soul to come on this corporeal sphere from Paramdham?
How long does it take the Supreme Soul to return back to Paramdham?
How long does it take the Supreme Soul to go and come, back and forth, to/from Paramdham?
Is Paramdham an IMAGINARY or ABSTRACT World, for a soul who is NOT body-conscious?
Would this corporeal World be considered as IMAGINARY or ABSTRACT by a soul who is TOTALLY soul-conscious?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Yes, I have said that, when, in the Murli, it is stated that, "I do not ride the bull the whole day", it does not mean He goes back to Paramdham, but does service through children. So we believe He does service through children, but no one can claim that He does service through me.
1) Are not the so called gyaani tu atmas - PBKs - who usually utter words- "Biography of ShivBaba"- not interested to know in which all bodies Shiv enters and plays role? Are not PBKs discussing these with their leader?

2) Do PBKs have ability to reply- AT LEAST after 1969 - in whom all, and for what period of time, ShivBaba would be staying in those bodies?
----Mostly- after 1969, I think PBKs may be believing Shiv enters only two bodies- Dixit and Kamala Devi- right? If they wish, they may also express approximately- What may be the percentage (in duration) for which Shiv would be in Dixit and Kamala Devi. 50- 50? Or more time in Dixit than Kamala Devi?

3) After 1998- Do PBKs believe Shiv still enters in Kamala Devi? If not, then in PBK view- Shiv is present in Dixit all the 24 hours in a day. Is this what they believe?

4) The point in the question was NOT about CLAIMING.

You keep saying and CLAIMING that IT IS SAID in the Murli! Are you, by now, at least, BEGINNING to understand that there is a VAST DIFFERENCE of DAY & NIGHT between:
what -Virendra Dev Dixit, PBKs and you THINK or BELIEVE to be WHAT IS SAID in the Murli, ACCORDING to your CORRUPTED, ADULTERATED & INVERTED intellects;
AND what God ACTUALLY MEANT in the Murli, ACCORDING to His Pure INTENT???
Is there ANY CHANCE for ANY PBK, AT ALL, to try and UNDERSTAND or PERCEIVE, this VAST DIFFERENCE???
We believe the Supreme Soul has entered other souls before Brahma Baba, because it is said in the Murli. Then we believe it has entered Brahma Baba. There is no proof for any entrance apart from that
5) Just a lie. Murli NEVER says- Shiv entered in someone before B Baba. It just says ShivBaba entered in other children too. It clearly says- "I begin from this (Lekhraj Kirpalani)". But- OK, you may speak lies. That is OK.

So- If you like, you may reply to the points asked above.