Queries to PBKs by mbbhat

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Baba has said in the Murlis that if someone has developed firm faith he cannot stay without meeting Baba. He will immediately run to meet Baba.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. Baba has said in the Murlis that if someone has developed firm faith he cannot stay without meeting Baba. He will immediately run to meet Baba.
So at least there is gap of few hours or days, is it not?

so when PBKs become real mukhvamshavalis?

Also suppose say- if a person (who has developed faith in pbk philosophy) sees the Chariot in VCD before seeing in sanmukh, is it going to affect time of becoming mukhvamshavali?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Seeing Baba on TV does not make someone mukhvanshavali (mouthborn progeny). He must come face to face and hear at least some words from His mouth.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

PBKs take alokik birth when they develop faith in the corporeal practical part ...

You have said- PBKs get their alowkik birth when they develop faith. Now you say they become mukhvamshavalis when they meet personally.

So do they have two births in pbk life itself?

So when do they become PBK IN REAL SENSE?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I have already answered the queries of the above Member. But he is simply bent upon debating. I am answering for the last time on this topic.

I have already stated that developing firm faith on the Father's practical part is most important. And if anyone develops such faith he will not be able to stop himself from meeting the Father. But in case of mothers and sisters who are bound by different kinds of bondages, it does not matter whether they meet the Father in person or not. For all others it is necessary. I have mentioned about two Murli points in this regard.

It is upto the above Member whether he wants to become a womb-born progeny or a mouth-born progeny. He neither wants to develop faith nor wants to meet the Father. He simply wants to engage PBKs in arguements to prove his point.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

So it seems that PBKs are making illogical statements- that is - they agree that time of their alowkik birth and the time when they become mukhvamshavalis can be differrent!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

The above member is free to draw any conclusions. But that does not mean that PBKs agree with his conclusions.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:...that does not mean that PBKs agree with his conclusions.
Dear Arjun soul,

I have neither asked PBKs to agree with my conclusions nor said that they agree with them. I have just put my views. What makes you to write such things?

So it seems that you are less interested/bothered in truth, but more bothered just about whether PBKs agree on that or not.

Also is it not ridiculous or irrelevant here to say so (= that does not mean that PBKs agree with his conclusions

Another thing is- when a pbk does not believe so, he automatically becomes ex pbk, is it not? So once again your comments are silly, is it not?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

According to my knowledge, Brahma Baba donated all his wealth into the trust in the beginning of which Om Radhe is appointed as Head.

What AIVV has done inn its management?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Who is next to Mr. Dixit according to pbk philosophy?- Is it Vedanti Behan, kamal Dixit or next (in the 8 jewels) to Dixit in Rudrmala souls?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear PBKs,

While descending from Paramdham, will you please list in sequence the souls numberwise? I think- you believe first soul of Mr. Dixit descends and then --?

Does soul of Vedanti Bhen come descend at the same instant that of Dixit or later or at least next?

I would be grateful even if ex PBKs reply for these. Will Shivsena, Sachkhand, new knowledge souls reply? [It seems that PBKs have some hesitation to reply]

Thanks to all.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote: Does soul of Vedanti Bhen come descend at the same instant that of Dixit or later or at least next?I would be grateful even if ex PBKs reply for these. Will Shivsena, Sachkhand, new knowledge souls reply? [It seems that PBKs have some hesitation to reply]Thanks to all.
Dear bhat Bhai.

The answer to your query lies in the Murli point which you have quoted below.

SM 25-7-82(2):- Sang unkaa chaahiye jo gyaan ki tikloo2 karte rahte hain. Aisey nahi jo jhurmuyi2 kiski nindaa kartey unkaa sang ho. SIVAAYE GYAAN KE KOYI BAATH NAHIN SUN_NAA CHAAHIYE. Yah baatein bhi naamigraami hain. Dhootiyon ne Sita ko Ram se judaayi de dee. Dhootipanaa badaa nuksaan kar detaa hai. Hear no evil, see no evil,... Ulti sulti baatein karnevaalon ke sang may kab nahin fasnaa. Bahut nuksaan kar dete hain. Behadh ke Baap se bhi buddhiyog tudaa dete hain. Yah sab giraavat ki baatein hain. Bhaktimarg hai hi giraavat ke liye. Bhakti maanaa durgati.

There are two types of baatein(points) going on in bk-pbk family at present.
Those points which give us the recognition of the yartharth roop of behad ka Bap(Gyan ki baatein) and those points(jhurmuyi points) which take us away from our real purusharth and take us further away from having intellectual union with behad ka Bap....your query about Vedanti behan is of the latter category...(what difference does it make whether Vedanti-Lakshmi comes along with Narayan or a few seconds later...how does knowing this enhance your purusharth).....there are innumerable irrelavent queries being asked by BKs and PBKs which have no relevance to knowing who is the yartharth roop of Shiva (without knowing whom everything is just waste of time)....so if you want to indulge in such queries then do not expect others to waste their precious time in answering your queries. Before asking such queries please ask yourself :are you benifitting in any way by knowing the answer to such a query and if you get a negative answer, then please avoid such queries as it just gives more information about your own mindset, than the ability of others to answer such queries.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:your query about Vedanti behan is of the latter category...
Salutes and thank you for the right judgement. The reason I have put here is- Most of the questions put by PBKs (at least according to my judgement) are even worse than these. So I do not feel that it is wrong in this forum. But I agree it is of very last or zero importance according to srimath.

Thank you for the reply. I am definitely more satisfied and grateful that you have come to this conclusion (not to waste time by doing so) than if you would have replied to it.

Thank you for supporting to move in right way.

But- The question I asked was not waste. There is a Murli point that says- "First soul of Narayan comes/descends and then that of Lakshmi. " (when I get, I will put it. But PBKs say (I think so) the age and date of birth of both souls would be same.

Another point is- Baba says Radha and Krishn are number one. Now since PBKs believe vijaymala souls are next to rudramala souls (of their concept), the soul which is next to Dixit should be better than that of number one in Vijaymala(Vedanti Bhen), is it not? So what sould be their explanation? I wanted to know this.

Anyhow, sorry if it was disturbance.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

Dear mbbhat,
Truth is always pure and simple. It is not at all complicated by thousands of details. God or the Supreme Soul or consciousness is also a wonderfully simple concept.
mbbhat wrote:Baba says Radha and Krishn are number one. Now since PBKs believe vijaymala souls are next to rudramala souls (of their concept), the soul which is next to Dixit should be better than that of number one in Vijaymala(Vedanti Bhen), is it not?
Why are you confusing with all this order and rankings? How does it matter as to who will come first and who will come second? Why all this coming and going?
Why do you think that you are inferior and all this babas and Dadis are greater than you? Are you not a child of the same God?
This complicating and saying that there is some big knowledge that you have to learn from some class- is not all this unwanted and of no purpose? This type of story telling and giving 'drishti' etc., are for ignorant and non thinking people. Why do not you use your God given simple common sense and get out of all this futile propaganda and be free? Life is beautiful. Do not spoil it.
May God bless you.

Satya.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

satyaprakash wrote:Life is beautiful. Do not spoil it.
Yes, I agree - it is 100% correct. I know I have wasted my lot of time.I will end it.