Queries to PBKs by mbbhat

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by arjun »

Dear mbbhat Bhai,
Om Shanti. The main point being stressed by ShivBaba in the above Murli point is that the rule of Lakshmi Narayan is established in the Confluence Age and not in the Golden Age. Well, for such a kingdom to be established we should have the souls that play the role of Lakshmi and Narayan in this Confluence Age among us. And they should be accepted first by the entire Brahmin family and later by the entire world as their rulers. All the glories and praises mentioned in the scriptures pertain to the Confluence Age Lakshmi and Narayan and not to the Golden Age Lakshmi Narayan (i.e. the souls of Brahma-Saraswati). Since Brahma Baba and Mama Saraswati have left their bodies long ago and will get rebirth only in the Golden Age when most of the sinful souls of this world would have left for the supreme abode, they cannot be the founders of the kingdom of Lakshmi-Narayan in the Confluence Age. There are some other souls which are going to play the role of Confluence Age Lakshmi and Narayan.

Anyway, thanks for the scanned copy of the Murli.

OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear arjun soul,
I asked the Murli point in Hindi words what PBKs claim. Better if they have scanned copy of that here. Do you agree that- the Murli point what PBKs claim is the same what I have posted here (the scanned copy)? You did not even expressed your views about it.

The rest what you have written clearly implies that- PBKs interpret Murli points according to their needs. Anyhow, i have no objection.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Arjun soul wrote-
Many kinds of worms and insects also get sustenance in the moonlight, whereas they either struggle for life or die in the Sun light.
in

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=543

So- does this imply that- there are no negativity in PBKs?

Then why do PBKs believe that- marks in dharna and service subjects of PBKs will be compensated by the BK group when both the groups unite?

In sunlight, not only worms, but every living creature will die if exposed continuously. So- how can this point fit properly?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Dear arjun soul,
I asked the Murli point in Hindi words what PBKs claim. Better if they have scanned copy of that here. Do you agree that- the Murli point what PBKs claim is the same what I have posted here (the scanned copy)? You did not even expressed your views about it.
I cannot say anything unless I see the scanned copy of the Murli dated 1971.
The rest what you have written clearly implies that- PBKs interpret Murli points according to their needs. Anyhow, i have no objection.
I don't think so.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:So- does this imply that- there are no negativity in PBKs?

Then why do PBKs believe that- marks in dharna and service subjects of PBKs will be compensated by the BK group when both the groups unite?

In sunlight, not only worms, but every living creature will die if exposed continuously. So- how can this point fit properly?
I never claimed that there are no negative elements among PBKs. I may be one of them, too.

The statement that BKs are generally good in dharana and seva while PBKs are good in knowledge and Yoga is a general observation pertaining to majority of BKs and PBKs. It does not mean that BKs do not have any knowledge or Yoga or that PBKs don't practice dharana and seva.

It is true that not only worms but every living creature will die if exposed continuously; this is why ShivBaba does not give the entire divine knowledge to His children at a time, but in small doses so that they can think and churn over it and assimilate it in their intellect gradually. The water dripping on Shivlings from pots hanging in the air in temples of Shiva are a memorial of this.

OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I cannot say anything unless I see the scanned copy of the Murli dated 1971.
So-PBKs believe in many hear says without actually checking fully
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Do you have a collection of vintage Murlis that you would be willing to share in public mbbhat?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:Do you have a collection of vintage Murlis that you would be willing to share in public mbbhat?
I (may be some others also )have been banned from the original website brahmakumaris.info. Now, why should they do so? If ex BKs expect anything from BKWSU or from BKs, then they should never ban BKs. Why should we believe in those who are against us? Such people are very cunny.

Even now,I am ready to share. But, someone should come to my place,take photocopies and let them post scanned copies of those. But the point is- unless one has right intellect,bunches of Murlis would be waste, - as you can see clearly how Murli points have been mis interpreted by PBKs.

ALL THE Murlis WHICH I HAVE ARE BOOK BINDED. AND I DO NOT LIKE TO OPEN THEM BECAUSE THE Murlis WILL GET SPOILED. SO IF SOMEONE WISHES TO GET THEM, THEY CAN APPROACH ME PHYSICALLY, AND GET PHOTOCOPIES OF THEM. LET THEM SCAN WHAT THEY NEED. BUT THE POINT IS- SINCE IT IS BOOK BINDED, IN SOME BOOKS (which are thick), THE BORDER ONE INCH MAY NOT APPEAR IN THE PHOTOCOPY.

I will collect the photocopy charges which is 50 paisa per page (at some places one rupee per page) and transportation cost - maximum of 500 Indian Rs depending on where I would be at that time and auto richshaw charges for transportation of Murlis plus the time spent.

I will have to stand in the photocopy shop while they take photocopies, to ensure that they handle the Murlis with care. Because, they are old in few books (say 6 in number), some Murlis (say 3 to four in each book) are already teared. so- depending on my duration of presence at photocopying shop, I may charge additionally Rs 500/- per hour.

Note that Murlis are not in sequence (datewise). So- we cannot expect that we will get everything. But I think,you may get 500 Murlis from me. [I have around 50 such books, each book containing approximately average of 75 Murlis, of which 15 books contain Murlis from1970 to 1980 and the rest are from 1980 to 1985] . - that means, there can be more repetition in the Murlis after 980. That is- some Murlis may be common in two or three books.

I have written more than 200 files (each topic separately ) which contain Murli points- which are the Hindi words in English alphabets. Anyone can get it by mails as attachment for 100% FREE. It is my four year work which would be highly useful for those who are interested.

I may try to upload them here to the library if there is request from members here. Or those who are interested, can mail to me, get them and upload themselves- they can put my name if they wish (to avoid blames, if there are typing mistakes)-

A request is- if anyone wishes Murlis from me, let it happen wihin 3 months. Because I am not likely to be in this forum for long time and may loose interest in debating things shortly.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:It is true that not only worms but every living creature will die if exposed continuously; this is why ShivBaba does not give the entire divine knowledge to His children at a time, but in small doses so that they can think and churn over it and assimilate it in their intellect gradually. The water dripping on Shivlings from pots hanging in the air in temples of Shiva are a memorial of this.
Dear soul,
I am sorry to say that your comment was illogical. Here the question was about surviving and not imbibing. Even if ShivBaba gives all the knowledge to me in a single day- I may fail to imbibe, but there is no need to struggle for survival = Faith and dharna will not be attacked.
-------------
Regarding sun and moon dynasty:-

If PBKs believe Mr. Dixit as Sun, and DL as moon, then how can DL take birth as child of Mr. dixit? Why Silver Aged Ram is called as chandravamshi by Baba?

Also- a sun can never degrade. If Mr. Dixit is sun, how can he become ever patit (impure) in drama?
rmn

Post by rmn »

IN CASE ONE MORE PERSON COMES AND TELL THAT, BABA COMES IN A PERSON_______________________ BEFORE SEVAKRAM AND AS PER Gyan HE TELLS SO MANY THINGS SHOULD IT WILL BE BELIEVED. THAT WHAY THE Murli IS THERE PL CLARIFY THROUGH MURALIS THAT BABA FIRST HAS COME IN SEVAKRAM AND TEACHES THE GYNAM DURING OMMANDALI. U PROVE IT
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote: a sun can never degrade.
Of course they do.

One can see stars die most nights of the year and that is all a sun is. Our own sun is about 4.5 billion years old and has used up about half of its fuel. It will die in another 5 billions years (approximately).

rmn, no one can "prove" these things, not even by the PBK standard of support any claim by an Sakar Murli quote. It is all about faith.

If you are unhappy with it all, then I suggest it is your intuition tell you to walk away from it all, turn around and enjoy life.

Don't be trapped by it all any more.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:So-PBKs believe in many hear says without actually checking fully
It is your imagination. It is possible that the Murli point quoted by the PBKs is right. I just said that if you wish to confirm you have to see the scanned copy. In the early literature published by PBKs (in 1980s or 1990s) there could have been typing mistakes and other kinds of mistakes because there were very few or no surrendered sisters who could verify each and every word that was published. But whatever is being published now or being revised now is authentic.
Even now,I am ready to share. But, someone should come to my place,take photocopies and let them post scanned copies of those. But the point is- unless one has right intellect,bunches of Murlis would be waste, - as you can see clearly how Murli points have been mis interpreted by PBKs.

ALL THE Murlis WHICH I HAVE ARE BOOK BINDED. AND I DO NOT LIKE TO OPEN THEM BECAUSE THE Murlis WILL GET SPOILED. SO IF SOMEONE WISHES TO GET THEM, THEY CAN APPROACH ME PHYSICALLY, AND GET PHOTOCOPIES OF THEM. LET THEM SCAN WHAT THEY NEED. BUT THE POINT IS- SINCE IT IS BOOK BINDED, IN SOME BOOKS (which are thick), THE BORDER ONE INCH MAY NOT APPEAR IN THE PHOTOCOPY.

I will collect the photocopy charges which is 50 paisa per page (at some places one rupee per page) and transportation cost - maximum of 500 Indian Rs depending on where I would be at that time and auto richshaw charges for transportation of Murlis plus the time spent.

I will have to stand in the photocopy shop while they take photocopies, to ensure that they handle the Murlis with care. Because, they are old in few books (say 6 in number), some Murlis (say 3 to four in each book) are already teared. so- depending on my duration of presence at photocopying shop, I may charge additionally Rs 500/- per hour.
It is as good as saying that I cannot give you Murlis. If you have so much attachment for the Murlis available with you, you can better keep them for yourself. Wealth of knowledge increases by sharing with others, not by keeping it in safes.
If PBKs believe Mr. Dixit as Sun, and DL as moon, then how can DL take birth as child of Mr. dixit?
By getting birth from Baba Virendra Dev Dixit (Confluence-Aged Narayan) Dada Lekhraj (Golden Aged Krishna) will become Suryavanshi (member of the Sun dynasty).
Why Silver Aged Ram is called as chandravamshi by Baba?
The soul which will play the role of Silver-Aged Ram remains a follower of the Moon of Knowledge (Brahma Baba) for a long time during the Confluence Age.
Also- a sun can never degrade. If Mr. Dixit is sun, how can he become ever patit (impure) in drama?
Except Shiv all other souls pass through the cycle of birth and death, purity and impurity.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:Now, why should they do so?
For all the BK and PBKs that keep asking for them ... obviously.

I just cannot understand why you don't think of them.

It would be far better if you just type them out into text files rather than scan them. They would make far smaller files and be possible to search through. It would be good service for you and a great way to study them.

I am not sure which versions you have. I remember back in the 1980s, they made some simple white bound books of Sakar and Avyakt Murlis for English speakers but even they were already "revised", edited down or polished. Do you know how old or original your copies are?

I am sorry to say this but it never ceases to amaze me what small hearts and small minds most BKs have. They won't share what they have with their so called "brothers" and "sisters" who are old, in the Services, or having difficult times.

And they just cannot understand why someone might not believe in the Murlis themselves ... but still believe in the right of someone else to have a copy of the Murlis if they so want. That, my friend, is called 'maturity' ... and a belief in the equal democratic rights of each and every individual to have what is called their birthright.

If I was a BK, I would go directly to the top and demand them ... it even says in the Murlis that everyone not "can" but "should" have them to study at home. The BKWSU leaders could produce them at the snap of finger, they have an army of typists ... and yet they keep them locked up and hidden away and make followers bow and beg for them.

It's wrong ... morally and ethically corrupt.

We have a nursery rhyme in English ...
The king was in his counting house,
Counting out his money;
The queen was in the parlour,
Eating bread and honey.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

OK- Thanks for all the comments. But very sorry to say that you all are people demanding something from BKWSU and BKs. Your demands will never end. Whatever distance you may move, but you will be circling BKWSU. All the best.

It is funny that when you demand Murlis- you cannot put effort to collect it. Instead you ask the person to type it. If you need it, you should do it. It is a silly thing which anyone can understand. But you cannot. I do not have any attachment even to Murlis. I am ready to burn them, because my main purpose is over (tackling PBKs). But I like to keep them as a proof whenever needed to prove mis interpretation of points by PBKs. The point is-when a person becomes knowledgeable, he will become innocent, else, we are not exchanging knowledge. We are exchanging ignorance. [It waste to argue where ignorance is exchanged]

Of course, I am a King, hence will count what I have. I am also servant and hence will give to those who are worth. But you people do not deserve it. You people just want to shout and make noise. Continue, continue.
-------------- -----------

And there are typed files- which anyone can get it through email attachment. [[email protected] ] . So- ball is in your court.

This is the reason- better to keep quiet. Chup rahnaa sabsey badaa gunn hai= the highest virtue is to keep quiet.

With regards to all.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:But very sorry to say that you all are people demanding something from BKWSU and BKs. Your demands will never end ... when you demand Murlis- you cannot put effort to collect it. Instead you ask the person to type it.
Cannot you read? I am not asking for them.

It is your less fortunate BK brothers and sisters who are; the old, the sick, those in Service who cannot make it to a centre.

And we have already collected 100s, typed them up, laid them out and uploaded them. It would just be good to have them all.

You are such a typical BK ... small, self-centered heart, only interested in their own status, and futile argument.

You will be judged at Dharamraj for refusing.