Queries to PBKs by mbbhat

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by fluffy bunny »

It's the way researchers and detectives work. If they don't know the name of the subject/victim or target, they use a nickname or a code word for ease of communication until the actual name is known.

If you are speaking to someone, you use terms they know and understand.

Are you educated at all, mbbhat? Did you study for a further education degree?

Really, your post is just another barbed insult as referred to in your last line. That is your nature. No sincerity at all.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:Are you educated at all, mbbhat?

That is your nature
You again do personal comment and now need even need personal details.

But, I had already said you quite no. of times that I am fool. Does your level of intellect cannot understand even such simple words?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

from here- http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... 168#p46168
Roy wrote:However, i feel the point below, backs up this interpretation of the Murli, unless you can show me that this too is a faulty point...

"ShivBaba(Shiv+Prajapita) is called Ram (not Father Shiv the point). But they (BKs) have thought the Supreme Soul (Incorporeal Father Shiv) to be Ram." [Mu 14.04.76]
I would like to have the Hindi words first. because many times PBKs do wrong translations. Anyhow, let us see.

If words in the bracket are changed, it becomes

"ShivBaba(God) is called Ram. But they (lowkik people) have thought the Supreme Soul (God) to be Ram."

Very important point is- even the lowkik people feel Supreme Soul when they utter word Ram. baba has said this many times in Murlis. Baba says- when people say- "Hi Ram" or ram2 during difficult situations, they do not think of human Ram, they think of incorporeal God (Shiv) only.

SM 8-7-70(4):-Mala to hai ShivBaba ki. Ram2 kahkar mala pherkar pichaadi may aakar ShivBaba ko maathaa tekthe hain. Kyonki usnay inhon ko aisaa banaayaa. Yah sabhi devta ban gaye. Rudr_Mala hai na. Phir vahi rund_mala banti hai. Yah arth bhi tum samajhte ho. Hum abhi ShivBaba rudr ke gale ka haar banen. Hum padhaayi padhte hain. Phir hum poojy banenge. Tum hi Rudr_mala, tumhi Rund_mala, tumhi poojaari bante ho. Aape hi poojy… HUMSO KA ARTH KITNA SAHAJ HAI.

=Mala is of ShivBaba. They chant Ram2 and then in the end bow to ShivBaba. Because he only made these like that. All of these became deities. There/It is Rudr Mala, is it not? Then that itself becomes rundmala(rund=face, rundmala= Vishnumala which is of corporeal, that is both soul and body are worshipped). You know meaning of this also. We learn the study. Then we become worship worthy. You only become rudrmala, you only become Vishnu Mala, you only become worhippers. You only are worship worthy and you only are worshippers. HOW SIMPLE IT IS- THE MEANING OF “HUM SO= WE ARE THAT and THAT IS US.” [this point clearly says souls of both the malas are same. No extra addition]

There is also a Murli point that says- jab ram2 japte hain tab niraakaar ko hee Yaad karte hain = "when they chant ram2 and rotate beads of rosary, they think of incoporeal " (not human Ram). See below.

SM 21-9-73(1):- Tum jaante ho Ram kisko kaha jata hai. Ram2 kah maalaa pherte hain. Toh Paramatma ko hee Yaad karte hain. Naam hee hai Rudr_mala. Rudr Shiv ke gale ki maalaa. Sab dharmvaale Yaad zaroor karte hain. [WOT] – 95

= You know who is Ram. They chant Ram while rotating mala(translation may not be perfect). Then (=at that time) they remember Supreme Soul only . The name itself is rudramala. Mala of Rudr Shiv. People of all the religions definitely remember.

So- this point refers to lowkik people (do BKs chant ram2 and rotate beads of mala?), not to BKs. But, PBKs believe it is for BKs. Hence the great blunders occur.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Dear mbbhat Bhai, what is the significance of Ram2, as opposed to simply Ram?
mbbhat wrote:... this point refers to lowkik people (do BKs chant ram2 and rotate beads of mala?), not to BKs. But, PBKs believe it is for BKs. Hence the great blunders occur.
All the shootings for these practices go on in the Confluence Age, by Brahmins(PBKs and BKs). BKs think that Ram simply refers to Father Shiv, but this part is played through a body, and bodies receive names... ShivBaba is Ram, and ShivBaba means Shiv+Prajapita. So there is incorporeal ShivBaba or Ram, and there is corporeal ShivBaba or Ram... and this distinction is made in the Sakar Murlis.

"All are Sitas(consorts of Ram), Ram(ShivBaba) is one. Naming Sita’s husband (Prajapita Brahma) as Ram and myself (Father Shiv) also as Ram, people have mixed up both. Actually My(Shiv's) name is not Ram. I am not worshipped (by people) keeping Ram in mind (this is the remembrance of Prajapita Brahma of the Confluence Age, not the Ram of the Silver Age or Moon Dynasty). I am worshipped as Shiva or Rudra. The whole cord has been entangled. The cord of intellect is entangled.” [Mu 16.11.76]

"Father (of Humanity, Prajapita Brahma), whom Indians call Ram too... but due to lack of proper knowledge they think him to be the Ram of the Silver Age (Tretayuga). Actually, it’s not a question of the Ram of the Silver Age (it’s about Prajapita-Ram of the Confluence Age)." [Mu 10.02.75]

"Some call him Rama and some call Him Shiva. People have become confused because ten different names have been given to the One (but these names only apply to Father Shiv, when he is playing His different roles through Prajapita-Ram in the Confluence Age). They gave whatever name entered their mind. My real name is Shiva." [Mu 26.04.00]
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Roy wrote:Dear mbbhat Bhai, what is the significance of Ram2, as opposed to simply Ram?
Ram2 means - Ram Ram - chanting that is all.
So there is incorporeal ShivBaba or Ram, and there is corporeal ShivBaba or Ram... and this distinction is made in the Sakar Murlis.
I did not find any valid points in your arguments. You just added your own words to make your meaning, where as the Murli point which I had put clearly says people chant Ram, Ram and while doing so- they think of Supreme Soul.

Anyhow, it is up to you either to accept or reject my views.

Thank you very much for your kind reply.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

from here- http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t= ... 174#p46174

Regarding Faukkhaabad point- I have put my views in Post No. 09 here

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t= ... AAD#p42357

But, PBKs interpret it totally different. Let them prove that the Murli point hints to AIVV/Kampil.

They fail totally.

In the above Murli point given by Arjun soul, had he proved himself that Murli point refers to Mr. Dixit? Not at all.

But, I agree BKWSU need not bother about such things. It had done foolishness.
--------
Few more comments:-

When Baba says- I have come in Magadh desh, PBKs point that Baba is saying it for UP (Uttar Pradesh- Farukkabad]. But Baba is saying Magadh for India. When Baba says- Lanka not just for Silon, but for the whole world. PBKs do not understand this. Hence they are also equally or even more responsible for all these.

SM 19-6-81(3):- Baap aakar kalyan karte hain. Bharat ko magadh desh kahte hain. Sindh jaise fashionable koyi hote nahin. Vilayat se fashion seekhkar aate hain. Baal banana par aajkal ladkiyaan kitna kharch karti hain. Unko kaha jata hai narak ki pariyan. Baap tumko swarg ki pariyaan banate hain.

=... Bharat is called as magadh country.....

SM 23-5-81(1):- Shiv Jayanti bhi yahaan manaayi jati hai. Yahaan magadh desh may hee janm liya hai. Baap kahte hain yah Bharat desh bahut pavitr swarg thaa. ABHI INKO MAGADH DESH KAHA JATA HAI. PHIR SWARG BAN_NAA HAI. [sp, information]

= Shiv Jayanti is celebrated here. (Shiv) has taken birth here in magadh desh itself. Father says this Bharat country was very pure, heaven. NOW, THIS IS CALLED AS MAGADH DESH. Then (this) will become heaven.

Why ShivBaba uses magadh name? Because in Bhakti that name is used.

SM 3-9-81(2):- Baap bhi Bharat may aate hain. Aakar 84 ka chakr samjhate hain. Baap kahaan aaye hain, yah bhi nahin jaante hain. Baap khud aakar batlaate hain tab pataa padtaa hai. KAHAAN LIKHAA BHI HAI PARMATMA MAGADH DESH MAY AATAA HAI. -4- [sp, information, wot]

= ....Somewhere it is written God comes in Magadh country. ....

Why baba uses the name lanka (Sri Lanka)? Because in Bhakti, it is written that Lanka was Kingdom of Ravan.

So- Baba uses that. But Baba then says- the whole world is Lanka.

SM 11-10-77(2):- Saari duniyaa par Ravan rajy hai. SAARI DUNIYAA LANKAA HAI. Ek seelaan kaa bet Lanka nahin hai. Vah to hadh ki lankaa hai. Parantu badi behad ki Lanka to saari srushti hai. Unkey chaaron taraf saagar hai. Ab saari duniyaa par Ravan raajy hai. Ram ke raajy may itney manushy nahin thay. Ravan RAJY MAY SRUSHTI VRUDDHI KO PATI HAI. Jab Ram rajy hai toh Ravan rajy nahin kaha jata hai. Kahtey hain neeche paathaal may chala jaataa. Phir Ravan rajy aataa. Toh Ram rajy neeche chala jaavegaa. VAH PHIR OOPAR AAVEGAA TO Satyug, TRETAA NEECHE CHALA JAAVEGAA NA. Toh chakr kee baatein un_honey aise likh diyaa hai. Baaki koyi sagar may to nahin chala jaataa yaa sagar se nikal aataa. Baba samjhate hain yah badi guhy baatein hain. Ismey purity first aur Yoga pukka. Isko kaha jata hai full sanyaas. Is duniya se buddhiyog khalaas.

= The whole world is Lanka.

So- it is very clear how PBKs are not only able to understand Murli points as well as purposely misuse Murli points.

So- these all are products of these.
Shiv1976
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss ShivBaba's knowledge.

Post by Shiv1976 »

AUM SHANTI.
So there is incorporeal ShivBaba or Ram, and there is corporeal ShivBaba or Ram... and this distinction is made in the Sakar Murlis.
Roy Bhai, what you have tried to convey is perfect. There are many points but I am posting a direct point which proves your statement.

"Yah Brahma bi Purusharti hai|ShivBaba hai Purusharti|ShivBaba purushart karane vala hai|"[Mu-27.8.73]
mbbhat wrote:
I did not find any valid points in your arguments. You just added your own words to make your meaning
Proof is given above. So your statement is disproved.
Now who is this ShivBaba who is purusharti which is mentioned in the above Murli point? Shiv does not have his own body and question of doing purushart does not arise at all.
where as the Murli point which I had put clearly says people chant Ram, Ram and while doing so- they think of Supreme Soul.
Your statement of Ram=Supreme Soul contradicts the below points.

"Mera nam vastav main Ram nahi"[Mu-16.11.72]

"Unki atma ka hi nam Shiv hai|Vah kab badaltha nahi| Sharir badalte hai tho nam bi badal jate|Jaise Brahma se Shankar,phir Vishnu"[Mu-24.1.75]

"ShivBaba aaya huva hai|Ramnavmi manathe hai, zaroor aaya tha|"[Mu-6.4.73]
Shiv1976.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Shiv1976 wrote:Roy Bhai, what you have tried to convey is perfect. There are many points but I am posting a direct point which proves your statement.
Thank you Shiv Bhai... i did think of quoting the corporeal ShivBaba points, but decided i would only do it if mbbhat Bhai wanted to take this topic further.
Roy

Post by Roy »

mbbhat wrote:Ram2 means - Ram Ram - chanting that is all.
Thanks Bhai!
mbbhat wrote:Anyhow, it is up to you either to accept or reject my views.
The same goes for each one.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

shiv 1976 wrote:- "Yah Brahma bi Purusharti hai|ShivBaba hai Purusharti|ShivBaba purushart karane vala hai|"[Mu-27.8.73]

Proof is given above. So your statement is disproved.
Now who is this ShivBaba who is purusharti which is mentioned in the above Murli point? Shiv does not have his own body and question of doing purushart does not arise at all.
ShivBaba is purushaarti?

Have you seen this? Could be a typing error or purposely created by AIVV to cheat. I have already shown an example with the hard copy of the Murli point which clearly shows where AIVV has altered the Murli words itself (not just interpretation difference).

So- you may first check the hard copy of the Murli point before believing it. Even then when many Murli points say- oppositely, even that could be typing error by BKs.

Or, if still feel there is another ShivBaba who is effort maker, or bring down level of ShivBaba to an effort maker stage, it is up to you.

Salutes to all great actors in world drama. Thank you.
Shiv1976
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss ShivBaba's knowledge.

Post by Shiv1976 »

AUM SHANTI.

Dear mbbhat Bhai,
ShivBaba is purushaarti?
Murli says.
Have you seen this? Could be a typing error or purposely created by AIVV to cheat.
mbbhat Bhai, AIVV is not doing it purposely or trying to cheat others. If it true then what is the need for them to upload all our VCD clarifications and vartlaap sessions. if at all there is an error in Murli it should be coming out of the revised Murlis of BK.
Anyhow it is up to you to decide whether to believe the Murli point or not.
Roy Bhai wrote:
Thank you Shiv Bhai...
Not a problem roy Bhai...

Shiv1976.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Previously I had thought as per AIVV, ShivBaba means Shiv plus Dixit which usually used to mean Shiv in Dixit.

But, now, the effort maker(Dixit) himself has been placed at seat of ShivBaba.

Obviously playing the role of Hiranya kashyap, is it not?

Another one such evidence is here- http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=37&t ... 177#p46177

Regarding ShivBaba is purushaarthi- more comments here - Post No. 86 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... ker#p11853
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:It is enough that you have woken up. And please let us sleep. There is no use arguing with you on the same points again and again. You go into hibernation for many months every year but your hatred for the PBKs (proved by the bold and big letters that you continue to use) does not decrease a bit. You are free to play your part.
If I go to hibernation or not, how does it affect knowledge or discussion? That is the advantage of the forum- one is free to right at anytime. Unnecessary comment, is it not? .

Why do you talk hatredness, etc . When you purchase a thing from shop, do you see the product or the history of the shopkeeper? Do you say PBKs have no hatredness towards BKs? - see below a bolg.

You have written a big page on Farrukhabad and have accused BKWSU that the Murli point hints to Mr. Dixit. But you could not prove your point.

here- http://godsince1936.blogspot.in/

Just see the title written*- "Brahmakumaris have killed God"- Is this not hatredness?

And- our FB soul writes even more strongly.

But, when I write just single word replies, or give my conclusion, they get upset.
--------
*- Is God so weak that he can be killed by BKs? Is this the way PBKs communicate? If the above blog or website is not put by PBKs, I will take back my words.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

*- Is God so weak that he can be killed by BKs? Is this the way PBKs communicate? If the above blog or website is not put by PBKs, I will take back my words.
This is not our personal comment. This is the statement of ShivBaba in the Murlis that ShivBaba's corpse has also been made to vanish. So there is no question of hatred when we quote ShivBaba.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:[This is not our personal comment. This is the statement of ShivBaba in the Murlis that ShivBaba's corpse has also been made to vanish. So there is no question of hatred when we quote ShivBaba.
ShivBaba's corpse?! Great!

So- finally PBKs agree that they are dependent more on Murlis/words came through DL than just pure words that come out from Dixit without any reference. They can never stand on their own feet.

Also- When they use bad words, they will put blame on ShivBaba. So that they can write, criticize anyone, then just say- It is ShivBaba who spoke those words about you.