Queries to PBKs by mbbhat

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat

Post by mbbhat »

But in the Murli the Sangamyug is also said to be of 50, 60, or 100 years.
For 40 yrs, PBKs point to 1976.

But, what do they point to 50 and 60 yrs?
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

40 years if for the Golden Age shooting.

Here are extracts from the Drama wheel book.

“The Confluence Age is not big; it is of 50 years.” (Mu.20.02.73, beginning of pg.2)

“No Yagya continues for such a long time, [the time] of 50 years. [...] This Yagya of yours continues for 50 years.” (Mu 11.05.73, middle of pg.2)

"The 50 years of the Confluence Age that have been mentioned is according to the Silver Age shooting, meaning the Moon dynasty (Candravanshi) souls will enter the path of knowledge till the completion of the 50 years duration [of the Confluence Age]. 60 years [have been mentioned] according to the Copper Age shooting, meaning the souls who converted to Islam, the Buddhist and Christian [religions] continue to enter the path of knowledge till the completion of the 60 years ..."

“It takes some time, [it takes] 50-60 years for the establishment of the entire capital.” (Mu.24.07.72, beginning of pg.2)

"The entire capital is established in 60 years. The capital will be established only when the study of Raja Yoga begins. When did the Raja Yoga that the Father taught begin? From 1976-77. 60 years after that, meaning by [the year] 2036-37, the task of the establishment of the capital is completed."
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

I asked about more details. As PBKs point 1976 to Mr Dixit and sister Vedanti, to whom all, and when, and how they RELATE? This was the point asked there.
If possible give names/biographies of them. Are PBKs not interested in the term BIOGRAPHY?

PBKs are yet to reply for the earlier queries. Let us wait and see whether reply comes to this, as well as earlier queries.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

From - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=52054#p52054
sita wrote:The difference, as we see it, is that Vishnu gives sustenance to only deities, whilst Jagadamba is mother of deities and devils both.
1) None of these mothers are in AIVV now. Anyhow, PBKs (if they wish) may explain how do these mothers give sustenance.

2) So- TG (True Gita) gives sustenance just to deities, and FG (False Gita) gives sustenance to both?

3) Who are deities and devils here? PBKs believe that in Conf Age - PBKs are pandavas, BKs are kouravas, and lowkik people are yaadavas.
They also believe that in Conf Age- PBK souls are deities, like Conf Aged Narayan, lakshmi, etc. They believe BK souls are not eligible for the title Conf Aged deities.

4) Does PBK Jagadamba fall into Conf Aged deity?

5) Since PBKs believe BKs are kouravas- can sister Vedanti be eligible for the title Conf Aged deity?

6) Who is higher- TG or FG?
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Who are deities and devils
Deities are the souls of the deity religion, devils of the other religions.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Deities are the souls of the deity religion, devils of the other religions.
What (= what all wishes), how and when does PBK Jagadamba fulfil wishes of deities and devils?

If any PBKs is interested, may reply to other queries which are not answered.
sita

Post by sita »

5) Since PBKs believe BKs are kouravas- can Sister Vedanti be eligible for the title Conf Aged deity?
We believe that not all the BKs are kauravas and there are souls in the BKs in every center who have cool nature and on the basis of their purity the center is able to prosper. These souls are the moon dynasty and the deity religion is combination of the Sun and moon dynasties.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Usually PBKs question and talk about- B so V, and B so V in a second.

PBKs may explain how their Brahma becomes Vishnu, and that too in a second.
sita

Post by sita »

A second comes for every soul when it becomes from impure to pure.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:A second comes for every soul when it becomes from impure to pure.
If it is for every soul, then what is special in PBK philosophy?
sita

Post by sita »

It brings revolution.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:It brings revolution.
So- now the so called gyaani tu atmaas have nothing to prove/defend their claims, either logically or with Murli points to support their claims, except saying "AIVV brings revolution".
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:We believe the Supreme souls enters all the 4,5 lakhs souls who attain soul conscious stage. - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=52215#p52214
1) Is it after becoming pure, or before? And for what purpose is he physically entering them? What may be the duration of the stay in every individual? If it is very much less, how much significant it is?

2) And- PBKs claim when one becomes pure, all become pure. So- does it not apply in the same way- when one becomes soul conscious, all become soul conscious? Which is first and which is later? (mostly PBKs will say the soul conscious as first- right?).

Is Mr Dixit soul conscious from 1976 itself? Or in 2016- when he claims he comes out of the spiritual womb? or when ???
-----------------
3) PBKs believe there are three categories in Advance Party- practical party, planning party, and inspirational party. They give a main number as 2.25 lakh souls x 2 = 4.5 lakh souls.

They may explain how do these 4.5 lakh souls fall into which categories.
sita

Post by sita »

Baba has said that when he comes and goes no one knows. When a child displays courage on the field of service Baba gives help, he comes and gives the power of speech, the power of vibration, the power of drishti. The purpose is service.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

1) Just vague replies. I did not ask- whether one comes to know about Baba's entrance.
Like PBKs claim Shiv entered in Mr. Sevakram, and KD/AB in the beginning period of Yagya, and they even give the date as well - as 1936.
So- if they claim Shiv enters in 4.5 lakh souls- then logically speaking- it becomes their responsibility to give the same details here.

2) Many in those c 4.5 lakh souls would be virgins. So- in PBK view- God can enter in many virgins- right? See- how PBKs have fallen into their own trap.