Who all are Great2 Grand fathers?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: Who all are Great2 Grand fathers?

Post by Sach_Khand »

ak1972 wrote:Who is entering Gulzar Dadi & running Avyakt Murli then season after season

Om Shanti sanjeev Bhai,

You have still not answered the above q.
I do agree that Mama's role is important, but who is Mama & where is she right now.
Please don't submit some absurd theory that she is born in Nepal or in sukshma vatan.
Please do not be prejudiced.

Mama according to my thinking is the one who was in the yagnya of BKs and called as Mama Saraswati and left her body on June 24 1965 (Correct date?).

To your question where is she right now. Do you mean at this moment when I am writing this reply? I cannot answer this. And if your question is where is she after leaving her body in 1965 June 24, Then I think she has not taken physcial birth and she is doing seva being an angel (or whatever word you might use for those who do not have their own physical body but have sublt body and play their part through other's people's physical body).

Who is entering Gulzar Dadi & running Avyakt Murli then season after season?
I think it is Mama Saraswati. Even BapDada can be with her by buddhiyog. But the one who enters Gulzar Dadi's body is Mama Saraswati.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
ak1972
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Post by ak1972 »

Your answer will not be accepted even by BK's.
Please go to Mount Abu & hear the Murli if you have never heard it, then post your reply.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

ak1972 wrote:Your answer will not be accepted even by BK's.
Please go to Mount Abu & hear the Murli if you have never heard it, then post your reply.
I am not answering on behalf of anyone else. I am writing my thoughts and feelings. Whether PBKs or BKs accept it or not. It is their lookout. They have the right to have their views. Similarly I too have the right to have my views.

Regarding going to Mt. Abu.
I have gone to Mt. Abu as BK two times. Both times in the Avyakt Vani season, and I have heard Avyakt Vani directly (probably in 1991 and 1992 seasons).
I have also been to Mt. Abu on my own few years back (not as BK or PBK) as a common man.
Sanjeev.
ak1972
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Post by ak1972 »

Wishing you greater, better thinking & understanding...
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

ak1972 wrote:Wishing you greater, better thinking & understanding...
Thank you. same to you dear.
Sanjeev.