Who all are Great2 Grand fathers?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Who all are Great2 Grand fathers?

Post by mbbhat »

I do not have enough idea about the meaning of great2 grand Father.

views of all are welcome.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: Who all are Great2 Gradnd fathers?

Post by Sach_Khand »

Dear mbbhat,
Following is a Murli point which I think you had posted and I had used in another post (Beware of fraud Prajapitas and Jagadambas).
Sakar Murli, 23-3-78, Pg 2:
Vah geetaa sunaanevaale bhee koyi aise naheen kahenge ki hum raajaavon kaa raajaa banaate hain, manmanaabhav, mere bachche bano. Vah to Prajapita Brahma aur Jagadamba hee kah sakte. Apne ko koyi Prajapita Brahma kah na sake. KITNAA BHEE JHOOTAA VESH BANAAVE PARANTU YEH BAATEIN SAMJHAA NA SAKE. Yeh to ShivBaba hee samjhaate hain.

In English: Those who preach that (lokik) Gita do not say, we make King of Kings, manmanaabhav, become my children. Only Prajapita Brahma and Jagadamba can say that. Nobody can say I am Prajapita Brahma. Even if they put false costume (of Prajapita), they cannot explain these things. ShivBaba himself explains this.
I had also asked you in that post, "mbbhat, do you know what that costume means? Those who wish to can explain this."

So let us discuss this. Can you explain what does the following mean in the above point,
"Apne ko koyi Prajapita Brahma kah na sake. KITNAA BHEE JHOOTAA VESH BANAAVE PARANTU YEH BAATEIN SAMJHAA NA SAKE."
"Nobody can say I am Prajapita Brahma. Even if they put false costume (of Prajapita), they cannot explain these things."
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Who all are Great2 Grand fathers?

Post by mbbhat »

So let us discuss this. Can you explain what does the following mean in the above point [/quote]
I think- no one can say in this world that I am Prajapita. [Lowkik people do not say so and also cannot say].

Even if someone says so- they cannot explain the meaning of Prajapita.

They cannot say- God comes in me and does creation- like Brahma Baba belived and had openly admitted so.

Also- there can also be the possibility of Baba's message to BKs- that - dear Children, in future someone(Eg:- Dixit) may put false costume of Prajapita. But they will not be able to explain these things.

And we are seeing this practically. PBKs cannot explain properly about Prajapita. The most important thing is- Mr Dixit does not accept openly that he is Prajapita.
----
From the thread- Anadi Prajapita: Is Creator and not creation, hence Anadi.

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2171&start=15

SM 17-9-72(2):- PPB ke sabhi bachche hain na. Unko GGGF kaha jata hai. Brahma hamesha, badaa, boodhaa dikhaate hain. Jaise Christ hai. Christian log punarjanm toh lete aaye hain na. GGGF Christ. Parantu vah toh niraakaar. Unko sirf Father kahenge. Unkaa koyi Father nahin, teacher nahin, guru bhi nahin. Kyonki vah sadguru hai.- 164 [Prajapita, GGGF]
= ... For example- christ. Chirstians also take rebirths, is it not? GGGF Chirst.

Sachkahnd wrote-The only possible explanation I think for this is that even Christ wears the costume of Prajapita Brahma. But still cannot say, "we make King of Kings, manmanaabhav, become my children."
So do you think the soul of Chirst wished to wear the costume of GGGF? or do Christianity believe Christ is GGGF?

Also- i would like to know where all in Bhaktimarg there is concept of GGGF? [In Hinduism, there is concept of Pitaamah and in Christianity, there is concept of Father of humanity- same meaning].

Where all the word GGGF is popular?
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote: So do you think the soul of Chirst wished to wear the costume of GGGF? or do Christianity believe Christ is GGGF?
I think the Christ does not wish, but actually wears. Every soul has to pass through the channel. Some are taken and very few get to the upper stages on their own.
The steps,
First, Jagadamba then Eve, then Prajapita Brahma then ShivBaba (The Flower).
So only few gets (only eight) to The Flower crossing Prajapita Brahma. And these can wear the costume of Prajapita. But only two souls is said to have the authority to say manmanabhav, become my children. (Sakar Murli, 23-3-78, Pg 2: "Vah geetaa sunaanevaale bhee koyi aise naheen kahenge ki hum raajaavon kaa raajaa banaate hain, manmanaabhav, mere bachche bano. Vah to Prajapita Brahma aur Jagadamba hee kah sakte.") And this is what is meant in the point "kumarka bataoo, ShivBaba ke kitne bachhe hai. ... " where it is said that ShivBaba has two children, Brahma aur Shankar. Only these two souls i.e., Dada Lekharaj and Mama Saraswati are authorised to say manmanabhav on behalf of ShivBaba. Others may try, but cannot give results.

So amongst these eight souls crossing Prajapita Brahma and reaching The Flower ShivBaba by their purusharth in Sangamyug, only
(1) Dada Lekharaj (who plays the part of Prajapita Brahma and becomes Vishnu later) and
(2) Jagadamba (who is the eldest child of Prjapita Brahma and is the nimitt as the caretaker of BKs and also controls the world affairs and finally becomes nimitt for destruction as Shankar.)
are authorised on behalf of ShivBaba.
But the other six souls (including Christ) also wear the costume at different times in Sangamyug and have their creation which creates dwapuryugi and Kaliyugi Dharmas.

ShivBaba is the centre and eight are around Him (NavRatna). Of which Lekharaj is the eighth one, the practical part of ShivBaba and the rest seven are also known as saptarishis. Amongst these saptarishis, Mama Saraswati is the highest.

So actually these are the eight steps of Satyug.
Sangamyugi is in the first of the eight. And therefore the Sangamyugi and the first satyugi is combined. Dharni of the First (of the nine ratnas) is the second. So, First and second is the combination (0 and 1 combination, which is Alaf). The later seven has their dharnis to establish their religion. The dharni of the third i.e., the highest of the saptarishis (Mama Saraswati) is the Rama of Tretayug. But since Mama Saraswati is the front as ring master of the great Brahma kumaris circus and controller of the world affairs, she is better known by the human beings and hence is wrongly considered as The God and his Dharni as the creator of Ramrajya.
mbbhat wrote: Where all the word GGGF is popular?
I do not know.

Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I think the Christ does not wish, but actually wears. Every soul has to pass through the channel.
But if you see the Murli point- it is said- KITNAA BHEE JHOOTAA VESH BANAAVE

jhootaa vesh baanve= who outs or tries to put false costume? Did soul of Christ or every soul tries to put the costume?
ShivBaba is the centre and eight are around Him (NavRatna). Of which Lekharaj is the eighth one, the practical part of ShivBaba and the rest seven are also known as saptarishis. Amongst these saptarishis, Mama Saraswati is the highest.
so Lekhraj is Prajapita and takes rank number 8? Will you specify rank numbers of Brahma and Mama?
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote: But if you see the Murli point- it is said- KITNAA BHEE JHOOTAA VESH BANAAVE
jhootaa vesh baanve= who outs or tries to put false costume? Did soul of Christ or every soul tries to put the costume?
I mean that anyone of the other seven other than Lekharaj can try as much as they want to fit into the Prajapita bead, but cannot take the responsibilties assosciated with that bead.
mbbhat wrote: so Lekhraj is Prajapita and takes rank number 8? Will you specify rank numbers of Brahma and Mama?
I mean eighth from below (as is for Krishna, the eigth child). It is not that he takes 8th rank. Please do not come to any conclusions hurriedly without reading the whole matter. If you had read it completely and then formed your view then you would not have got confused.
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Sach_Khand wrote: Every soul has to pass through the channel.

*I mean that anyone of the other seven other than Lekharaj can try as much as they want to fit into the Prajapita bead, but cannot take the responsibilties assosciated with that bead.
*Please secify properly. Is it just among the eight or any soul?

If it is anyone of the other seven, then- does soul of Christ or Mr. Dixit get place in those seven?
I mean eighth from below (as is for Krishna, the eigth child). It is not that he takes 8th rank. Please do not come to any conclusions hurriedly without reading the whole matter. If you had read it completely and then formed your view then you would not have got confused.
Insted of making complicated, can you express clearly what are the rank numbers?

*Obviously there is confusion in the first matter
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote: *Please secify properly. Is it just among the eight or any soul?
If it is anyone of the other seven, then- does soul of Christ or Mr. Dixit get place in those seven?
I am getting the feeling that you are more interested in raising questions than wanting to understand my thoughts. If you are not interested and do not need anyone's explanations then you are free to ignore my posts. Please do not try to play tricks. It is not good.

You have quoted me as follows,
1) "Every soul has to pass through the channel." Please read once again what all I have written there, and I think it is clear.
I think the Christ does not wish, but actually wears. Every soul has to pass through the channel. Some are taken and very few get to the upper stages on their own.
The steps,
First, Jagadamba then Eve, then Prajapita Brahma then ShivBaba (The Flower).
So only few gets (only eight) to The Flower crossing Prajapita Brahma. And these can wear the costume of Prajapita. But only two souls is said to have the authority to say manmanabhav, become my children.
2) "*I mean that anyone of the other seven other than Lekharaj can try as much as they want to fit into the Prajapita bead, but cannot take the responsibilties assosciated with that bead."
Can you not understand what is written above?
Untill now my understanding is that Mama Saraswati is the highest of the Saptarishsis. Who all are the other six, I do not know.
mbbhat wrote: Insted of making complicated, can you express clearly what are the rank numbers?
*Obviously there is confusion in the first matter
I have not made it complicated. If you do not want to understand then it is upto you.
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Sachkhand soul,
if you think you have explained properly, thank you.
ak1972
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Post by ak1972 »

As per revised unedited Murli dated 06.02.76 it is very clearly mentioned

" Prajapita brahma jisko Ram kaha jatha hein unko great great grand Father kaha jatha hein"

Prajapita Brahma who is also known as Ram is the one who can be addressed as great great grand Father..

1976 is not the year when Dada Lekhraj-Brahma was alive to be addressed as Ram,nor during his lifetime he was ever addressed as Ram,please think it over,before raising new questions.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

ak1972 wrote:As per revised unedited Murli dated 06.02.76 it is very clearly mentioned

" Prajapita Brahma jisko Ram kaha jatha hein unko great great grand Father kaha jatha hein"

Prajapita Brahma who is also known as Ram is the one who can be addressed as great great grand Father..

1976 is not the year when Dada Lekhraj-Brahma was alive to be addressed as Ram,nor during his lifetime he was ever addressed as Ram,please think it over,before raising new questions.
I beleive that after leaving body in 1969 Dada Lekharaj has taken rebirth.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

ak1972 wrote: As per revised unedited Murli dated 06.02.76 it is very clearly mentioned
" Prajapita Brahma jisko Ram kaha jatha hein unko great great grand Father kaha jatha hein"

Dear brother.

The Murli point has been not printed correctly and the original Murli contains the word "Adam" instead of "Ram" and this Murli point has caused the greatest blunder in advance knowledge of accepting Virendra Dev Dixit as Ram's soul.

shivsena.
ak1972
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Post by ak1972 »

Om Shanti

I beleive that after leaving body in 1969 Dada Lekharaj has taken rebirth.
Sanjeev.

Your thoughts on Dada Lekhraj having taken rebirth is going to bring BK's in deep trouble as they are using that poor soul to promote tourism in Mount Abu.

Who is entering Gulzar Dadi & running Avyakt Murli then season after season
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

ak1972 wrote: Your thoughts on Dada Lekhraj having taken rebirth is going to bring BK's in deep trouble as they are using that poor soul to promote tourism in Mount Abu.

No problem. You need not worry.

And it is not tourism. It is the divine work of The GodFather Shiv that is going on although Shiv Himself is gupt. And the service done through Mt. Abu is under the direction of Baap Dada. So you do not worry about the problem BK's might have.

Mama Saraswati, Jagadamba, is the actual soul who is the ring master controlling The Great BrahmaKumaris circus including splinter groups like advance knowledge (or Shankar Party), Vishnu Party or anything else and also Jagadamba is important in the outside world control.

Sanjeev.
ak1972

Post by ak1972 »

Om Shanti sanjeev Bhai,

You have still not answered the above q.
I do agree that Mama's role is important, but who is Mama & where is she right now.
Please don't submit some absurd theory that she is born in Nepal or in sukshma vatan.