Who is/are Maatpita (Mother and Father)?

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: Who is/are Maatpita (Mother and Father)?

Post by Sach_Khand »

shivsena wrote: Baba Dixit understands his part very well and he is playing his role perfectly as per drama.
shivsena.
Do you know the understanding of Virendra Dev Dixit?
If Virendra Dev Dixit understands his part very well, so does all. Everyone is playing their part very well.

If Virendra Dev Dixit has clearly understood ShivBaba, he could have been able to explain it by now atleast after more than three decades of teaching experience. I am not saying to make others experience ShivBaba. But atleast give clear views.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

It has never been said in Bhakti that Shiv enters somebody to name him Brahma.
This is understandable as no-one in Bhakti recognises ShivBaba.
shivsena wrote:that is why i am co-relating Bhakti-marg with so called Gyan-marg of BK-PBKs...but i find that both do not tally and compliment each other.
Baba has said ''you may tally with the scriptures, but it is not required.'' In any case ShivBaba explains only the essence of the scriptures and not the expansion, if you attempt to tally all Bhakti with basic and advance Gyan you will chase ghosts and shadows only...
shivsena wrote:so before we know who is real Brahma we must first answer the question "which is pravritti-marg and which is nivritti-marg"...
Murli audio 192 Kampil
''The Father should be introduced to everyone. And the cycle of the world should be also known. The Father doesn’t establish the path of nivritti. The Father didn’t teach Raja Yoga while being in nivritti. It is not like that the Father is just a point of light. No! If we say [that he is] just a point, it is not pravritti. The soul-point has its pravritti with what? It needs pravritti with the body. Unless the soul-point enters the body, it is like non-living. So, the Father who teaches Raja Yoga while being on the path of should be introduced to everyone. For example, it has been said that the ones who are in nivritti cannot teach Raja Yoga to those who are in pravritti. So, will the Father Himself who teaches Raja Yoga be in pravritti or will he be in nivritti? He should definitely be in the path of pravritti. It is not that it will be said that Brahma and Saraswati are in pravritti [with each other]. Saraswati was his daughter. There is no pravritti of the Father and daughter. Yes, we can say that Brahma and Saraswati who received the title of the Adi Brahma, of the Adi Jagadamba…. Those souls which received the title, after they leave their bodies enter some children and play their final roles. Then, they are in the path of pravritti and play their roles. At that time the Father, the Supreme Soul is revealed through them. That is called ‘the part of the Supreme Soul’ (paramatma); [the part of] the Mother of the World and Father of the World. This is the seed-couple. So, you should know the cycle of the world and you should introduce the Father. The ones who don’t know the cycle are like animals.''
I have thought on this topic for some time. The Murli statement ''Mothers are the gateway to heaven'' is intriguing.
shivsena wrote:The Sakar Murlis were narrated by mamaa Saraswati in a code manner
You must back up your statements with real facts relating to time, date, place, witnesses, documents, audio material, transcripts.....anything apart from just saying
shivsena wrote:this is what i believe
You have absolutely nothing to even remotely prove the slightest aspect of your thesis....
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

sach-khand If Veerendra Dev Dixit has clearly understood ShivBaba, he could have been able to explain it by now atleast after more than three decades of teaching experience. I am not saying to make others experience ShivBaba. But atleast give clear views.
Virendra Dev Dixit is not explaining anything. It is ShivBaba who is explaining...
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

button slammer wrote: Veerendra Dev Dixit is not explaining anything. It is ShivBaba who is explaining...
Neither VD(supposed to be Ram by PBKs) is explaining anything nor is ShivBaba explaining anything ....in fact, explaining the knowledge given in Sakar Murlis is not required at all....the gems hidden in Sakar Murli are to be identified and churned and understood by each soul to know who is the real brahma(whom we have to follow) and through whom ShivBaba will give inheritance.....the advance knowledge invented by Krishna(Baba Dixit) is just a time-pass knowledge which first seperates 9,00,000 BKs from 16,108 PBKs(as per the acceptance of each soul) and then as time passes, those who are destined to be in 108 rudramala will automatically get touching that advance knowledge is just a mayavi illusion which appears as truth, but in fact it is the most brashtachari(corrupted) knowledge which is invented by Bharat(Krishna) to make the pbk world into a veritable vaishyalaya(not literally)....only in the end the yartharth-roop of ShivBaba ie no. 1 shivshakti will then take command of VD(Bharat-Krishna) to convert him from 100% brashta-chari Bharat to 100% shreshta-chari Bharat (as per Murlis)....this is what i believe.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Sach_Khand wrote: Do you know the understanding of Veerendra Dev Dixit?
I think i know his part and i have said so openly several times....no need to repeat it again and again.
If Veerendra Dev Dixit understands his part very well, so does all. Everyone is playing their part very well.
Yes----everyone is playing their part well but without knowing.....only two souls have realised their part till now....the first one is Mama Saraswati (who realised her part as no. 1 shivshakti) and became karmatit farishta in 1965 and is avaykt brahma who is going to mt abu to narrate Vanis....then came VD in nov. 1969 and after 3 half years of Murli study he realised his part as Bharat(Krishna) and started narrating advance knowledge (corrupted knowledge) to make himself as 100% brashta-chari Bharat till the end of this behad ka drama.
If Veerendra Dev Dixit has clearly understood ShivBaba, he could have been able to explain it by now atleast after more than three decades of teaching experience. I am not saying to make others experience ShivBaba. But atleast give clear views.
It is not VD's part to explain anything even if he has understood clearly the yartharth-roop of ShivBaba.....his part is to mislead the PBKs into believing that advance knowledge is truth....and those who believe it to be true, will then become chandra-vanshis (moon-dynasty brahmins accepting advance Gyan given by Gyan-chandrama Krishna) and those who challenge it with Murli points and prove it to be jhooti Gita, will then become surya-vanshis....his part is to seperate out the surya-vanshi rajdhani from chandra-vanshi rajdhani (Murli point: "surya-vanshi rajdhani alag aur chandra-vanshi rajdhani alag")....and he is playing his part perfectly.....this is what i believe.

shivsena
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

shivsena wrote:Neither VD(supposed to be Ram by PBKs) is explaining anything nor is ShivBaba explaining anything ....in fact, explaining The Knowledge given in Sakar Murlis is not required at all....the gems hidden in Sakar Murli are to be identified and churned and understood by each soul to know who is the real Brahma(whom we have to follow) and through whom ShivBaba will give inheritance....
However, it is only after taking the advance knowledge that you realise there are hidden gems in the Sakar Murlis. Only after the intelligent One made you intelligent did you have the intelligence to know this. You should give credit where credit is due.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

button slammer wrote:
However, it is only after taking the Advanced Knowledge that you realise there are hidden gems in the Sakar Murlis. Only after the intelligent One made you intelligent did you have the intelligence to know this. You should give credit where credit is due.
Yes--you are very right.....it is only after taking advance knowledge that one's churning process is ignited and only when you read and churn Murlis and co-relate with Bhakti scriptures, that one realises that something is missing in adv. knowledge and then the final touching from mataa Saraswati concludes that advance knowledge is untruth and one has to swim himself out of this vaishyalaya with the help of Murlis/Vanis.

I have always given full 100% credit to Baba Dixit and ShivBaba for stirring up my churning process, without whom i would not be what i am today.

shivsena.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

....and this becomes ''nivritti-marg ka Gyan'' and that is why it has been said in Murlis : "nivritti marg wale(ie BKs-PBKs) pravritti marg ka Gyan sunaa naa sake"....so before we know who is real Brahma we must first answer the question "which is pravritti-marg and which is nivritti-marg"...unless we know this, the whole Gyan is just getting more and more complicated each day....
Waiting for your views on the above query.
shivsena.
Dear brother Shivsena,
as per my understanding,
pravritti marg is to surrender mind, intellect in the service of God Shiva.
nivratti marg is to surrender body in the service of God Shiva.

your views please.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

shivachild wrote:
pravritti marg is to surrender mind, intellect in the service of God Shiva.
nivratti marg is to surrender body in the service of God Shiva.

your views please
Dear shivachild,

Just surrendering mind and intellect in the service of God Shiva, without knowing how Shiva becomes pravritti-marg is of no use....whether one remains as a house holder or whether one surrenders physically, first one has to understand properly the meaning of "pravritti-marg" and "nivritti-marg"...just surrendering one's body is definitely nivritti-marg of sannyasis and surrendering mind-intellect to a incorporeal point of light God Shiva(omni-present God) is also a vague concept which is taught by all religious gurus in the outside world.

My churnings says that :
Pravritti-marg is to know how Shiva and his adi-shakti become a couple(ardh-nari-ishwar---mother-Father combined) and then surrender one's mind-intellect (man-mana-bhav) to our spiritual parents. Such souls will get direct varsa.

Nivritti-marg is just to remember incorporeal bindi Shiva as supreme God (which is practised in all the 3 worlds) without having any knowledge about his adi-shakti. Such souls will get indirect varsa.

So anyone who surrenders body or mind-intellect(without knowing adi-shakti) to bindi God Shiva is nivritti-marg. This is my view.

shivsena.