Sakar is inevitable for tranformation.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Sakar is inevitable for tranformation.

Post by shivsena »

nivi wrote:Dear Shivsena,
You often say BK/PBK's have betrayed you, but have you ever for once thought you have done the same to other BK/PBK's?
Nivi
Dear nivi.

First of all, all BKs and PBKs are students, so there is no question of any student betraying anyone else....what i meant was the nimit deh-dhari dharm gurus(senior Dadis and Didis and Baba Dixit) of bk and pbk family, who feel that students are not supposed to ask any questions and those who insist that their directions have to be followed blindly, are betraying the gullible students and this is what i am trying to make aware on the forum.....that all of us are students right from a 7 day old student from the senior most Dadis and Didis and even Baba Dixit(whom i believe is Krishna baccha--rachna)and each one has the right to churn the Murlis and draw his own conclusion and when the final result is out then it will be known whose churning is right or wrong.....if one relies on dharm gurus then one will easily blame them, but then it will be too late.

I have nothing to hide from my fellow BKs/PBKs and so i have nothing to fear and i have never insisted that my churnings are right and they have to be followed.... so there is no question of any betrayal.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Sakar is inevitable for tranformation.

Post by shivsena »

nivi wrote: You have played this blame game for too long, and never take your own responsibility..
Dear nivi.

This is not a blame game...this is haar-jeet ka game with Maya(ishwariya form) and those who win this game will be suryavanshis and those who loose this game will be chandra-vanshis.
I take full responsibility for my churnings and my sole aim is to make the BKs and PBKs aware of the mis-interpretations of Murlis/Vanis.
You have invented your own Murli's,..created so many doubts for yourself and others
Can you quote any Murli point which i have invented.
If i have doubts and they are not being cleared then what is wrong in sharing them with my brothers on this forum. I have a inquisitive mind and cannot take things blindly like BKs and PBKs...many other PBKs also have doubts but they are afraid to express themselves, as they feel that this amounts to defamation of Father.
..You have defamed the greatest Father to mankind,
Can you please clarify which Father i have defamed.....is it shiv or Ram ???
If i feel that VD is not Ram's soul but Krishna's soul(Bharat) and openly sharing that fact on forum...is that defamation of Father ???
It is PBKs who are defaming the Father by believing that Ram's is no. 1 patit kami kanta and Ram receives varsa from ShivBaba (when Ram himself is ShivBaba)
Instead of listening to Murli in Soul-consious stage(our swa_dharm), you practise body-conciousness(deh_dharm)and teach others the same. Each and everday in Murli Baba says to see yourself as "Atma" and remeber your Father.
Nivi
same words again and again.....i heard these same words hundreds of times by my bk brothers when i gave them advance knowledge...and now i am hearing the same words by the PBKs when i try to tell them that advance knowledge is jhooti Gita.(behad ka drama repeats itself)

shivsena.