Anadi Prajapita: Is Creator and not creation, hence Anadi.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Anadi Prajapita: Is Creator and not creation, hence Anadi.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Sachkhand soul,
Thank you for the views.

1)I had put a Murli point saying - Prajapita and Jagadamba - both are creators (see below).

Do you believe Jagadamba is both creator and creation or just creator?

SM 30-5-82(1):- Geeth- Maataa O maataa…. Om Shanti. Bachchon ne apni Maa ki mahimaa suni? Bachche to bahut hain. Samjhaa jaataa hai barobar Baap hai to zaroor Maa bhi hai. Bharat may maataa ke liye bahut achchi mahimaa gaayi jaati hai. Bada melaa lagtaa hai Jagdamba kaa. Koyi na koyi prakaar se Maa ki poojaa hoti hai. Baap ki bhi hoti hogi. Vah Jagadamba hai to vah Jagatpita hai. JAGADAMBA Sakar MAY HAIN TO JAGATPITA BHI Sakar MAY HAIN. IN DONON KO RACHAITAA HEE KAHENGE. Yah to Sakar hai na. Niraakaar ko hee kahaa jata hai God Father. Mother Father ka raaz to samjhaayaa gayaa hai. Choti Maa bhi hai, Badi Maa bhi hai. Mahimaa choti Maa ki hai. -38[maatpita, creator]

= ... These two(Jagadamba and Jagatpita) are called as creators

mbbhat asked: Now- What you mean by crossing Jagadamba and how that could be done? How to get stamp from Prajapita Brahma?

Sachkhand replied:- I mean, the souls have to get consent from those souls at different levels. Consent is not physical. It all happens in subtle way.
2)What is the effort to be done by children? Is it enough if they remember ShivBaba or anything more is to be done? If yes, what?

3)Also you said- Prajapita is anaadi and is not creation.

So what do you mean by that? does not Prajapita need Shiv for his improvement? Does not he become patit to pavan? Does not any change occur in Prajapita?

3)There is a Murli point that says- creator is the only incorporeal. no one will agree that Sakar will corporeal. What is the significance of it?
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote: SM 30-5-82(1):- Geeth- Maataa O maataa…. Om Shanti. Bachchon ne apni Maa ki mahimaa suni? Bachche to bahut hain. Samjhaa jaataa hai barobar Baap hai to zaroor Maa bhi hai. Bharat may maataa ke liye bahut achchi mahimaa gaayi jaati hai. Bada melaa lagtaa hai Jagdamba kaa. Koyi na koyi prakaar se Maa ki poojaa hoti hai. Baap ki bhi hoti hogi. Vah Jagadamba hai to vah Jagatpita hai. JAGADAMBA Sakar MAY HAIN TO JAGATPITA BHI Sakar MAY HAIN. IN DONON KO RACHAITAA HEE KAHENGE. Yah to Sakar hai na. Niraakaar ko hee kahaa jata hai God Father. Mother Father ka raaz to samjhaayaa gayaa hai. Choti Maa bhi hai, Badi Maa bhi hai. Mahimaa choti Maa ki hai. -38[ maatpita , creator]
= ... These two(Jagadamba and Jagatpita) are called as creators
Please read the whole Murli before coming to any conclusion.

Shiv is only GodFather and not MaatPita.
It is clearly said that there are two mothers. Small and big one.
Mama Saraswaati is small mother. Big mother is the gupt boodhi Maa (old mother). Who is this old mother? And again it is said in Murlis that Maat Pita is said for one. So who is this one? Mama can never be said as Father. It is Lekharaj who plays the part as Maat Pita. But how? Through the two beads Prajapita and Brahma. But again it is said in Murlis that along with Great 2 grandFather there is great 2 grand Mother. And so there has to be a soul which plays the part of great 2 grandmother in physcial world. And this is practical Eve in female body.
Just read the points you have written in the same reply.
mbbhat wrote:
1) = ... These two(Jagadamba and Jagatpita) are called as creators.

2) There is a Murli point that says- creator is the only incorporeal. no one will agree that Sakar will corporeal. What is the significance of it?
What do you mean? Can you explain the contradiction between the two? Just one point will not give you clear picture. We will have to consider all the different points which at times even contradict and then try and understand what they actually mean.
mbbhat wrote: What is the effort to be done by children? Is it enough if they remember ShivBaba or anything more is to be done? If yes, what?
Do you know ShivBaba correctly? If you have understood ShivBaba then there is no other purusharth than remembering Him and it is not a difficult task because then it will be difficult for you to forget ShivBaba.
mbbhat wrote: Also you said- Prajapita is anaadi and is not creation.
So what do you mean by that? does not Prajapita need Shiv for his improvement? Does not he become patit to pavan? Does not any change occur in Prajapita?
The bead Prajapita is the storehouse of all samskaras. It is the vyakt beej roop of the universe. It is the highest seat in this corporeal world. If you can get to that seat then you also do have to have the ability to perform the duties assosciated with it. There is no meaning that Prajapita is vicious. The bead Prajapita does not become vicious on it's own. It is the effect of the creation that makes it darker. And when it becomes darkest then Shiv needs to come in that bead. And as a result the soul Lekharaj through the bead Brahma gets assoscited with Prajapita. And Lekharaj takes the responsibility as he is the actual owner of that seat Prajapita. But had got down since Dwapuryug. So once again Lekharaj through Brahma bead gets assosciated with Prajapita bead and with the help of Shiv does Purusharth and makes the childen to do purusharth and brings the bead Prajapita to it's original form of Diamond stage. That establishes the kingdom of L-N. ShivBaba says that he has come to make children into Narayan from nar and Lakshmi from nari. And has also said that although many gets transformed into Bhagawan Bhagawati it is said only for the main one. Only one actually becomes Bhagawan Bhagawati. And it is Lekharaj. As, although many live in a palace, palace is said to be of the King and he is the actual owner of that palace.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Sachkhand wrote:- Do you know ShivBaba correctly? If you have understood ShivBaba then there is no other purusharth than remembering Him and it is not a difficult task because then it will be difficult for you to forget ShivBaba.
Agreed.

According to my belief, I know ShivBaba more than what i need and desrev and ball is in my court rather than need of getting help from any physical personality.

How to know who is ShivBaba? do you know or still trying to know?
The bead Prajapita does not become vicious on it's own. It is the effect of the creation that makes it darker.
So does not this imply that Prajapita is affected by the creation? So he is weaker than the creation.

So how can he be called as creator?
And as a result the soul Lekharaj through the bead Brahma gets assoscited with Prajapita.
What is the bead and where it is? Is it physical or subtle or imaginary and how the association happnes?
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote: According to my belief, I know ShivBaba more than what i need and desrev and ball is in my court rather than need of getting help from any physical personality.
This just shows egoistic nature and this is not good for our purusharth. It is true that " jo karega so paayega" and so ball is in everyone's own court. Each has to put the ball in the goal, reach their destinies on their own.
mbbhat wrote: How to know who is ShivBaba? do you know or still trying to know?
Trying to know exactly without any doubt or ambiguity based on Murlis and personal experiences.
mbbhat wrote: So does not this imply that Prajapita is affected by the creation? So he is weaker than the creation.
getting affected does not mean being weaker. Mother getts affected when she conceives a child. Does that mean mother is weaker than the child and does that mean she is not the creator of the child?
mbbhat wrote: So how can he be called as creator?
The question you are raising just shows the ego within. Just tell me how will you get milk from Paramdham or Shiv without a cow or a mother or a donkey or any other mammal?
mbbhat wrote: What is the bead and where it is? Is it physical or subtle or imaginary and how the association happnes?
It cannot be told, get introvert and try to experience. Can anyone pinpoint the exact location of a soul in a human body? Some knowledge are to be experienced or made to experience. I can just give you a comparison. We can compare beads and rosary to body cells and body.
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

This just shows egoistic nature and this is not good for our purusharth. It is true that " jo karega so paayega" and so ball is in everyone's own court. Each has to put the ball in the goal, reach their destinies on their own.
please do not get upset and take personally.
I did not say ball in not present in others' court. I put myself in front of ShivBaba and said- ball is in my court and not in ShivBaba's. {that is- he need not give anything at present though any corporeal personality for my progress].
getting affected does not mean being weaker....
I asked you how Prajapita becomes weak (impure)? And you are saying something else.
The question you are raising just shows the ego within.
Again i say- please do not take personally. I have never commented so about anyone else. But in response would have commented.

sometimes I ask repeatedly, because they do not explain fully.
Just tell me how will you get milk from Paramdham or Shiv without a cow or a mother or a donkey or any other mammal?
this is not asked here! anyhow, i get thorugh corporeal.
there is a thing called- gyaan is avinaashi. Yah vinaash nahi hotaa = Knowledge is indestructible.

So what does that mean? Once you get knowledge, there is no need of corporeal things.

Now suppose you need donkey, cow, etc, do you think you need them everyday and every second? Because you have to be yogi for every second in your life. That is the goal. There it is enough if you drink milk of a glass once in day. There is no need of continuous drinking. Here it is needed. so do you think you need corporeal support every second?

Moreover you have not explained what is the effort to be done.
It cannot be told, ...
There is saying half knowledge is dangerous. similar thing is this. You cannot say what is to be done. then what is the use?

Just see- are there beads in reality? Rosary is just yaadgaar. Then how come soul getting associated into beads?

Please do not take personally. Just express your views with stability.

I am happy with you or anyone here.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote: I put myself in front of ShivBaba and said- ball is in my court and not in ShivBaba's. {that is- he need not give anything at present though any corporeal personality for my progress].
Although you might not accept, but I feel that Shiv is incorporeal only in Paramdham, and since He has come to this Sakar corporeal world, he has come in someone. And He comes in someone because it is needed. You may accept it or not.
mbbhat wrote: I asked you how Prajapita becomes weak (impure)? And you are saying something else.
No. You had not asked but concluded and given a statement that Prajapita is weaker. Please read once again what you had written.
for you I am once again giving what I had written before. I have written there how Prajapita becomes weak.
The bead Prajapita is the storehouse of all samskaras. It is the vyakt beej roop of the universe. It is the highest seat in this corporeal world. If you can get to that seat then you also do have to have the ability to perform the duties assosciated with it. There is no meaning that Prajapita is vicious. The bead Prajapita does not become vicious on it's own. It is the effect of the creation that makes it darker.
mbbhat wrote: Again i say- please do not take personally. I have never commented so about anyone else. But in response would have commented.
sometimes I ask repeatedly, because they do not explain fully.
There is no need for me to take anything personally. It would be wasting my energy.
Please read carefully what others reply. For example in the above case.
mbbhat wrote: this is not asked here! anyhow, i get thorugh corporeal.
there is a thing called- gyaan is avinaashi. Yah vinaash nahi hotaa = Knowledge is indestructible.
So what does that mean? Once you get knowledge, there is no need of corporeal things

Now suppose you need donkey, cow, etc, do you think you need them everyday and every second? Because you have to be yogi for every second in your life. That is the goal. There it is enough if you drink milk of a glass once in day. There is no need of continuous drinking. Here it is needed. so do you think you need corporeal support every second?
Moreover you have not explained what is the effort to be done.
So, why does Shiv stay for so many years in this dirty world. It does not take much time for Him to give knowledge. He should have gone by now to Paramdham without waiting for His children.
By the way is anyone really Gyani here? Can just gathering information make anyone Gyani?
mbbhat wrote: There is saying half knowledge is dangerous. similar thing is this.
Surely half knowledge is dangerous. So can you tell how is a soul and Supreme Soul. Just point of light does not make anyone understand. Does anyone become Gyani by just hearing that soul is point of light and Supreme Soul is also point of light?
mbbhat wrote: You cannot say what is to be done. then what is the use?
Can you practise it?
Then hear.
Stop lying. Never lie to yourself. And practise Truth in your daily life. Once your mind gets used to Truth and only Truth, then whenever you have question, put it within and you will get clear understanding. Check yourself, is ego taking your control? Smash the ego. And seek Truth. You cannot have Truth without seeking for it. If you think you already have it, then no problem. You will have just that much.
Ego is much stronger and subtle vice than sex. Sex is the effect of all the other vices and not a direct vice on it's own.
mbbhat wrote: Just see- are there beads in reality? Rosary is just yaadgaar. Then how come soul getting associated into beads?
Yes, there are beads in reality as are the body cells in a body.
Rosary is yaadgar of those beads which are present but forgotten.
mbbhat wrote: Please do not take personally. Just express your views with stability.
I am happy with you or anyone here.
I think I am expressing with stability.
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote: there is a thing called- gyaan is avinaashi. Yah vinaash nahi hotaa = Knowledge is indestructible.

So what does that mean? Once you get knowledge, there is no need of corporeal things.

Please read the following Murli point.
Murli Dt. 10.2.87:
"Toh tumhaara paarlokik ParamPita Pamaatma se kya sambandh hai? Number one baat hai yah. Pahale yah Baap ka sambandh nikalo toh Maa ka aur varse ka sambandh nikalega. Ek Alaf ko bhoolne se hee sab kuch bhoole hai. Nidhan ke ho gaaye hain. Ravan ne pahale 2 alaf ko he bhulaay hai. Phir Alaf ki madad se Ravan par jeet paate hain. Alaf ko koee na jaane toh naastik hua. ... ...Pradarshini mein mukhya baat hai Baap kee. Alaf ke baad hee bae tae aata hai. Alaf ko naheen samjha toh kuchh naheen samjhenge. Kitnaa bhee bhal maatha marein. ParaamPita hai toh pita se varsa milta hai. Parantu Alaf ko na samjha toh kitna bhee samjhao, samjhenge naheen. Baba ka parichay mila toh varse ke haqdaar ban hee jaate hain."
Can you get help of Shiv bindi in Paramdham.
Where is Shiv now?
In air? In skies without anyone's body or in Paramdham?
If Shiv needs a body after leaving Paramdham, then is it not a Bhagyashali rath through which Shiv liberates everyone from the jail of Ravan? I am not asking you to remember that body, but we should atleast have gratitude for what is done through that body. There has to be some speciality in that soul of that body, the Bhagyashali Rath.
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Although you might not accept, but I feel that Shiv is incorporeal only in Paramdham, and since He has come to this Sakar corporeal world, he has come in someone. And He comes in someone because it is needed. You may accept it or not.
I have never said so. i have already said that he comes in corporeal and gives knowledge. but he tells us to practice incorporeal things. That is digesting.

Is it enough if you get milk by a cow? Don't you need digesting power? Can donkey give that digesting power?

Is gaining digesting power corporeal activity or incorporeal for a yogi?
There is no meaning that Prajapita is vicious. The bead Prajapita does not become vicious on it's own. It is the effect of the creation that makes it darker.
So do you believe the souls of Prajapita never becomes impure? Is body of prajapita impure? Baba says- number one impure and number one pure is this (Dada Lekhraj = Shyam sundar). So do you think actually soul and body of Dada Lekhraj does not become impure, but just looks or makes darker?
Baba has said- those who are completely viceless only become completely vicious. Will you comment about these?
So, why does Shiv stay for so many years in this dirty world. It does not take much time for Him to give knowledge. He should have gone by now to Paramdham without waiting for His children.
Because children have not become completed. If a student has not passed the first stage/std, he cannot be given knowledge of second std.

Also new children are continuously coming. So for them Baba has to be here.

Will you please expalin why Baba has not returned to Paramdham?

By the way is anyone really Gyani here? Can just gathering information make anyone Gyani?
This is what I had said- just by discussing we will not become gyaani. We need to become introvert. I agree that I have wasted 90% of my time here. Just 10% was beneficial.

Do you believe similar? If not, will you say what benefit you have attained and helped others in it?
Just point of light does not make anyone understand.

Don't you see lack of maturity in giving such conclusion? How can you say that no one understands?
Does anyone become Gyani by just hearing that soul is point of light and Supreme Soul is also point of light?
Once again wrong comments- Have I said so? You have to practice not just hearing.

Hope you are OK.
Then hear.
Stop lying. Never lie to yourself ...
So do you believe you have never lied here or at least believe you have stopped saying lies?
Check yourself, is ego taking your control? Smash the ego.
Ego does nopt control me. But I am surrenderring myself to ego. I am aware of that. I have already said- I have ego of knowledge. To whom you are teaching all these?

To me or to all the readers here? I write here with the only intention that the members here will be able to get truth from our discussion. In fact I am not at all with you or any member here. Because I do not fight/argue with anyone else for my benefit or the others. I am just performing my part as per drama according to my judgement hoping that it will yield soe benefit to others.

But I have gained something- like 10% what I have said.
You cannot have Truth without seeking for it.
Will you express how to seek truth? In Bhaktimarg, people did seeking truth for 2500 yrs. Did they find it? Even in Confluence Age more than 70 yrs are completed. Will you express how many souls have found the truth at least to step ahead?

Will you express whether you have moved ahead after coming to gyaan or not?
Ego is much stronger and subtle vice than sex. Sex is the effect of all the other vices and not a direct vice on it's own.
I know this every well and than you for guiding others.
Yes, there are beads in reality as are the body cells in a body.Rosary is yaadgar of those beads which are present but forgotten.
Any number of bodies can be produced. It perishes. So do you mean even the beads are temporary? Will you express from what these beads are made up of (if they are not eternal). If they are eternal, then what are they?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Please read the following Murli point.
What is confusion or strangeness here?
It says- You should know about Parampita. It says you should know about alaf. It never says- Alaf is not Parampita.

If you like, please express your views about alaf and bey in another thread. -Who are alaf and Bey- in common room. Here- http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2182
Can you get help of Shiv bindi in Paramdham....
Dear Soul, You have plenty of questions. Have it and churn them. But why do you get upset when I write my views (if not ignore)?

Now suppose say - shiv is in some particular person's body(say in Delhi or Kampil= say Mr Dixit). Now how can you get help from Delhi by remembrance? Because corporeal support means there should be physical link.

If you can get help from that shiv in the corporeal body at Delhi, why is difficulty in getting from the same from Paramdham.

Also the Chariot is moving. One day he may be in Delhi, another day at Kampil, etc. so how can you know whether you need to remember it in Delhi or at Kampil.

Then it becomes necessary to know about Delhi and Kampil, Then as you move it becomes necessary to know each and every atom of the universe to know exactly abot corporeal Chariot. Else how can you clearly say what exactly is the Chariot and where it is at present?

The above Murli point alaso says- since people have forgotten that alaf (bindu), they are wandering. Do you believe by forgetting the corporeal Chariot, people are wandering?
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote: I have never said so. i have already said that he comes in corporeal and gives knowledge. but he tells us to practice incorporeal things. That is digesting.
Is gaining digesting power corporeal activity or incorporeal for a yogi?
So why do you need to be in a corporeal body. It is said ant matey so gatey. What does this mean? Do you not need to have corporeal body to do purusharth? Why ant matey so gatey. Even after leving body practice digesting as anyway it is incorporeal activity.
mbbhat wrote: So do you believe the souls of Prajapita never becomes impure? Is body of prajapita impure? Baba says- number one impure and number one pure is this (Dada Lekhraj = Shyam sundar). So do you think actually soul and body of Dada Lekhraj does not become impure, but just looks or makes darker?
Baba has said- those who are completely viceless only become completely vicious. Will you comment about these?
It is wrong writing souls of Prajapita.
First understand the concept of beads and then you will understand what I have written. Bead is neither the corporeal body nor the soul, the "I", which goes to Paramdham in the end.
mbbhat wrote: Because children have not become completed. If a student has not passed the first stage/std, he cannot be given knowledge of second std.
Also new children are continuously coming. So for them Baba has to be here.
Will you please expalin why Baba has not returned to Paramdham?
The issue I have raised is when you too accept that shiv has not gone to Paramdham then where is He? In the skies? Is there no need of any body?
mbbhat wrote: This is what I had said- just by discussing we will not become gyaani. We need to become introvert. I agree that I have wasted 90% of my time here. Just 10% was beneficial.
Do you believe similar? If not, will you say what benefit you have attained and helped others in it?
It seems I have wasted. But in reality it is not so. I have gained.
I could get Murli points which I do not have. This helped me in getting my understanding more clear and helped in churning the knowledge. And it has kept me going and has worked like a stimulation. Also it has helped me in changing myself in behaviour. By being in touch with others and reacting with them I could see my faults and try changing them.
Although we are not in contact practically but still ther has been exchange of energies. And I think it has been for good.
mbbhat wrote: Don't you see lack of maturity in giving such conclusion? How can you say that no one understands?
Have you understood when you listened that soul is a point of light? Have you understood Soul? If you have actually understood Soul, then according to a Murli point you must have understood The GodFather too.
mbbhat wrote: Once again wrong comments- Have I said so? You have to practice not just hearing.
Hope you are OK.
Just read what you have written, "There is saying half knowledge is dangerous. similar thing is this. You cannot say what is to be done. then what is the use?"
The reply you have written that my comment is wrong and that there is need to practise and just hearing will not do, can you not apply this to the understanding of beads and rosary. Why have you asked me what to do? And also commented that half knowledge is dangerous.
Practise being aware of consciousness, the "I". We all keep saying I do this I do that and so on but can we not be aware of the "I" by practising. And in this journey itself you will understand what is a bead and what does rosary of beads mean.
mbbhat wrote: So do you believe you have never lied here or at least believe you have stopped saying lies?
First tell me, are you doing purusharth for my sake or for your own sake? If you want to do purusharth do it or else leave. I have told because you asked and there is no need for you to know what all I do. You are not ShivBaba so that I should give my potamale to you.
mbbhat wrote: Ego does nopt control me. But I am surrenderring myself to ego. I am aware of that. I have already said- I have ego of knowledge.
It is not good surrenderring to ego.
I am writing because you asked to tell. I am writing what I have tried in my life for many years.
mbbhat wrote: To whom you are teaching all these? To me or to all the readers here? I write here with the only intention that the members here will be able to get truth from our discussion. In fact I am not at all with you or any member here. Because I do not fight/argue with anyone else for my benefit or the others. I am just performing my part as per drama according to my judgement hoping that it will yield soe benefit to others.
I am writing here so that I can express my feelings and understanding and gain from others. I am trying to help myself. And it is better for you too to help yurself first.
mbbhat wrote: But I have gained something- like 10% what I have said.
Thank to all those here for this.
mbbhat wrote: Will you express how to seek truth? In Bhaktimarg, people did seeking truth for 2500 yrs. Did they find it? Even in Confluence Age more than 70 yrs are completed. Will you express how many souls have found the truth at least to step ahead?
Have yuo not read the Murli point which says that the fruit of Bhakti is gnyan. And if someone does not understand knowledge that means he/she has not done Bhakti. And it is also said that those who have done avyabhichari Bhakti will understand gnyan better.

If you do not know how to seek, it is very childish. You knwo to seek for food and to seek for water and shelter. Just do what you do in seeking for all those. Just change the objects like food, water etc., with knowledge of self and Shiv.
mbbhat wrote: Will you express whether you have moved ahead after coming to gyaan or not?
Why do yu want it? In what way will you be benefitted by my answer?Why waste your energy thinking about others purusharth results.
mbbhat wrote: I know this every well and than you for guiding others.
I am really feeling like laughing. Please let me laugh :laugh: :laugh:
mbbhat wrote: Any number of bodies can be produced. It perishes. So do you mean even the beads are temporary? Will you express from what these beads are made up of (if they are not eternal). If they are eternal, then what are they?
Again my answer is just get within and experience yourself. My answer to your question is that I do not know what they are made up of.

All of them are not eternal. Some are. And with them the next world cycle starts.
In Christianity, when they pray they request The GodFather to save their soul. I think this is what they mean. They want their bead to be saved. In Hinduism soul is eternal. It is absurd requesting to save my soul. But in Bk knowledge too probably there is mistake in unerstanding bead. It is taken as soul. I think this is not so.
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote: Dear Soul, You have plenty of questions. Have it and churn them. But why do you get upset when I write my views (if not ignore)?
It is really foolish to get upset for what others do. And I do this foolishness some times in my life. But not much with your replies. Just slightly upset which I correct within some time.
mbbhat wrote: Now suppose say - Shiv is in some particular person's body(say in Delhi or Kampil= say Mr Dixit). Now how can you get help from Delhi by remembrance? Because corporeal support means there should be physical link.

If you can get help from that Shiv in the corporeal body at Delhi, why is difficulty in getting from the same from Paramdham.
What is the need for Shiv to come to this corporeal world leaving Paramdham? He could have changed the world from there itslef. Or He could have come for few minutes and went back by telling that this world cycle is of 5000 years and all souls are point of lights etc., I think it would not have taken more than 30 minutes.
If you beleive that Shiv has not gone to Paramdham, then why has he not gone? And where is He?

Your questions are childish.
Even if a mother is hundreds of miles away in this corporeal world she responds to the feelings and emotions of her children ( we can see such things in our old Hindi films a lot.).
But if a soul is not at all present in this world and has gone to Paramdham, how can it respond. If that would have been the case, there was no need for Shiv to come to this corporeal world leaving Paramdham.
mbbhat wrote: The above Murli point alaso says- since people have forgotten that alaf (bindu), they are wandering. Do you believe by forgetting the corporeal Chariot, people are wandering?
Alaf is not bindu zero. It is One. Only when the bindu is applied with One then it is Alaf. So without understanding that Alaf it is waste.
It is not just this physical body which you see with eyes and the Bindi souls. This physiacl body has many other entities which are not physical but are dependent on the physical body for their working.
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Not intellectuals but the ones with clean Heart get ShivBaba

Post by Sach_Khand »

This is for all those (irrespective of any groups like BK, PBK, ex_PBK, ex-BK etc.,) who are giving more stress to intellectual exercise without giving importance to clean Heart. Only clean Heart can decide what thought is proper and correct. Only clean Heart is the base for proper intellectual functioning. If anyone thinks that he is gaining by just intellectual exercise or thinks that this forum is an opportunity to have verbal fight with others using Murli points as their arms and ammunitions, then it is a pitiful situation for this forum and such people.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Maat-Pita: Prajapita Brahma (Chaitanya Gita).

Post by shivsena »

To all bk-pbk brothers.

I have a genuine query regarding prajapita brahma, while i was reading the following Murli point(16-2-09).

“They do not know Prajapita Brahma at all. They have heard the name of Prajapita Brahma, but they do not know as to what they get from him. There is a temple of Brahma. He is depicted with a moustache. But nobody remembers him because inheritance is not to be received from him. The souls receive inheritance either from the worldly (lokik) Father or from the other worldly (paarlokik) Father. Nobody knows Prajapita Brahma at all. Although they say Prajapita but there is no inheritance to be received from him. This one is also a student like us. There is nothing to fear.” ( Sakar Murli dated 16.02.09)

The above Murli says that inheritance is not received from prajapita brahma ....so why remember Father shiv through" prajapita ?????
Also who is this "they" who do not know prajapita brahma ???
Also it is mentioned that prajapita is a student...does it mean that Ram's soul(prajapita according to PBKs) is a student ....so why is prajapita called as Father of humanity and if he is Father then why is inheritance not received from him.....the whole knowledge becomes more and more confusing as more and more Murli points are co-related.

Views of my brothers are awaited.
shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Re: Anadi Prajapita: Is Creator and not creation, hence Anad

Post by mbbhat »

Sachkhand soul wrote:- .If it was so then why in the same Murli point is it said, "Prajapita Brahma ko toh jaanate ho. Vah rachaita hai manushya srushti ka." In that Murli point two things are explained creation and Creator. And according to that relation, Prajapita Brahma is termed as Creator and hence is Anadi which means that there is no another corporeal form through which Prajapita is created.
2)And for any practical creation there is the need of a practical form. And that will be Anadi. If suppose there is another practical form through which it is created then that practical form will be termed as Anadi. So, anyway there has to be a practical form which is Anadi. And in Murli it is said that Prajapita Brahma is that practical form which is Anadi.
Yes, correct. I should have appreciated this at the beginning itself before putting my additional views.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Re: Maat-Pita: Prajapita Brahma (Chaitanya Gita).

Post by shivachild »

shivsena wrote:
To all bk-pbk Brothers.

I have a genuine query regarding prajapita Brahma, while i was reading the following Murli point(16-2-09).

“They do not know Prajapita Brahma at all. They have heard the name of Prajapita Brahma, but they do not know as to what they get from him. There is a temple of Brahma. He is depicted with a moustache. But nobody remembers him because inheritance is not to be received from him. The souls receive inheritance either from the worldly (lokik) Father or from the other worldly (paarlokik) Father. Nobody knows Prajapita Brahma at all. Although they say Prajapita but there is no inheritance to be received from him. This one is also a student like us. There is nothing to fear.” ( Sakar Murli dated 16.02.09)

The above Murli says that inheritance is not received from prajapita Brahma ....so why remember Father Shiv through" prajapita ?????
Also who is this "they" who do not know prajapita Brahma ???
Also it is mentioned that prajapita is a student...does it mean that Ram's soul(prajapita according to PBKs) is a student ....so why is prajapita called as Father of humanity and if he is Father then why is inheritance not received from him.....the whole knowledge becomes more and more confusing as more and more Murli points are co-related.

Views of my Brothers are awaited.
shivsena.
Dear Shivsena,
Who is Prajapita Brahma-'Father of Humanity' according to you?