Piyu ki Vani

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
ak1972
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Piyu ki Vani

Post by ak1972 »

Om Shanti

Lot has been spoken about Piyu ki Vani in the muralis & it has also been said that when Dada Lekhraj & other BK's left Pakistan during partition,it was put in a big trunk & buried in Karachi.

Recently, I was told that some one in Australia has the picture of that box which was taken (don't know how much of it is a fact),if any one can shed more light on this will be useful.

It has also been said that Piyu ki Vani will resurface again & many facts will come to light like what happened to that Soul who first gave clarifications to Dada Lekhraj? It is also said that Sevakram who was Dada Lekhraj's Partner & Brother in law in lokik world was very much the person who gave those initial clarification to those sakshatkars & when he raised objections to certain activities in Om Mandali, he was not allowed & that's how anti Om Mandali started like the present day BK & PBK.

What happened to the dead body of sevak Ram? It is said that his body was never traced.

Piyu ki Vani & those documents become very crucial to understand the past as Baba has often repeated that " AADI so Anth".

OGS
Om Shanti

Any one who has any detail on this please share, for the benefit of all.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Re: Piyu ki Vani

Post by nivi »

Dear Ak,

Just curious, have you infromed Baba directly about this..?

Nivi
ak1972
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Post by ak1972 »

I am waiting for Baba to come,so that I can discuss with him & decide the future course.

OM Shanti
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

ak1972 wrote: 1)Lot has been spoken about Piyu ki Vani in the muralis &

2)it has also been said that when Dada Lekhraj & other BK's left Pakistan during partition,it was put in a big trunk & buried in Karachi.

3)It has also been said that Piyu ki Vani will resurface again & many facts will come to light like what happened to that Soul who first gave clarifications to Dada Lekhraj?

4)It is also said that Sevakram who was Dada Lekhraj's Partner & Brother in law in lokik world was very much the person who gave those initial clarification to those sakshatkars & 5)when he raised objections to certain activities in Om Mandali, he was not allowed & that's how anti Om Mandali started like the present day BK & PBK.

What happened to the dead body of sevak Ram? It is said that his body was never traced.

6)Any one who has any detail on this please share, for the benefit of all.
--------
1)I have heard just two Murli points. Are there more? Do you know the meaning of piyu?

2) When did piyu ki Murli started and when it ended? How many such Murlis were there?

3)Where this is said? in Murli or by PBKs?

4)Does any Murli point says so?

5)I have heard (from PBKs)that Sevakram lost faith in Baba and left Yagya, not that he was not allowed. Which is right? [Of course, they say his views were correct, but not accepted]. Does any Murli points supports these?
ak1972

Post by ak1972 »

Om Shanti Bhat Bhai,

Answers to your q:

1)I have heard just two Murli points. Are there more? Do you know the meaning of piyu?.. There are many muralis -Sakar Vani where you will hear the word Piyu. Piyu in sindhi means Father. As you may know in the starting of the Yagya,there were souls who used to direct Mama & Brahma baba, who were these souls? One of the soul was known as Piyu (sevakram's soul)

2) When did piyu ki Murli started and when it ended? How many such Murlis were there?.. Piyu ki Vani not Murli started from the time Brahma baba got clarification for his sakshatkars.It ended with Sevakram going out of the Yagya. I have no idea how many Vani's are there,but as my subject mentions there is 1 trunkload of Vanis & crucial documents pertaining to the Yagya.We can all know ,only,when we get to see the box.

3)Where this is said? in Murli or by PBKs?... Many of the Sakar Vanis(unedited version,if you can get in BK's,please read).You will never find this word mentioned in the revised muralis that is being read & circulated in BK centers currently.It is also known that all Dadi's living & dead will still tremble on the mention of Piyi ki Vani,as it was very strict Vani by Father(Sevak Ram) as Brahma(Baadi Maa) was more a motherly role played by Brahma baba.

4)Does any Murli point says so?.. Answered above. Check out for any Murli on or before 1968( unedited ,unrevised)

5)I have heard (from PBKs)that Sevakram lost faith in Baba and left Yagya, not that he was not allowed. Which is right? [Of course, they say his views were correct, but not accepted]. Does any Murli points supports these?... Yes. That is what Piyu ki Vani is all about. In the beginning when many souls where coming in to the Yagya, Sevakram who was much knowledgeable than Brahma Baba & on whom he had full faith, used to object on roles played by certain souls.But as you may know a mother is always passionate & caring with all her children (good,bad or criminal minded),but a Father is very strict. These differences,cropped & as a result anti Om Mandali was formed.Even very old honest BK brothers or Dadis or Dada's will vouch this fact.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

ak1972 wrote:1)... There are many muralis -Sakar Vani where you will hear the word Piyu. Piyu in sindhi means Father. As you may know in the starting of the Yagya,there were souls who used to direct Mama & Brahma Baba, who were these souls? One of the soul was known as Piyu (sevakram's soul)
I have not heard there were souls who used to direct Brahma and Mama. i have heard there were souls who used to teach drill to Mama and Baba. Do you mean the same Murli point? If so, how many such souls were there? If Piyu is Sevakram, is piyu ki Vani is of shiv through Sevakram or is it by Sevakram himself?

If the piyu= Father stands for Sevakram, then should the Sakar Murli through Dada Lekhraj be called as Mother's Vani? What is the feminine word for piyu?

Also what were the directions given by them to Mama and Baba? did both of them rejected the directions?
2) Piyu ki Vani not Murli started from the time Brahma Baba got clarification for his sakshatkars.It ended with Sevakram going out of the Yagya. I have no idea how many Vani's are there,but as my subject mentions there is 1 trunkload of Vanis & crucial documents pertaining to the Yagya.We can all know ,only,when we get to see the box.
So- do you mean that Vani began from 1937 to 42?

Why piyu ki Vani is not called as Murli?
3)Where this is said? in Murli or by PBKs?... Many of the Sakar Vanis(unedited version,if you can get in BK's,please read).You will never find this word mentioned in the revised muralis that is being read & circulated in BK centers currently.It is also known that all Dadi's living & dead will still tremble on the mention of Piyi ki Vani,as it was very strict Vani by Father(Sevak Ram) as Brahma(Baadi Maa) was more a motherly role played by Brahma Baba.
Who was strict? Shiv or Sevakram or Shiv through Sevakram or both shiv and Sevakram?

what was the cause for the strictness of Sevakram? It is said- he lost faith in Yagya and left. How can a Father loose faith? If he had not have sufficient faith, how can he be strict and how can directions be correct? So how can such souls can teach drill to Brahma and Mama?

Did role of Father and mother were played by Sevakram and Brahma Baba respectively even from beginning?
4) Check out for any Murli on or before 1968( unedited ,unrevised)
How many such Murlis or copies do you have ? Can you mention the Murli point with date (that says there were such children who used to teach drill to Mama and Baba)
5)....But as you may know a mother is always passionate & caring with all her children (good,bad or criminal minded),but a Father is very strict. These differences,cropped & as a result anti Om Mandali was formed.Even very old honest BK Brothers or Dadis or Dada's will vouch this fact.
I have heard about anti om mandli formed by outside people. Is this same one or different one? do you mean to say they(Dadis) will vouch that shiv entered in Sevakram and he was very strict?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:I have heard about anti om mandli formed by outside people. Is this same one or different one? do you mean to say they(Dadis) will vouch that Shiv entered in Sevakram and he was very strict?
According to the book written on Om Radhe's name in 1938, "Is this Justice?", Sevakram (Narian Shewak Ram) was the secretary of the Bhaibund Om Mandli Committee, also known as the Anti-Party.

It was started, or lead, by Lekhraj Kirpalani's next door neighbour Mukhi Mangharam. The Mukhi had sold Lekhraj Kirpalani the house, and witnessed and heard all the early seances.

As usual, the BKWSU is largely false.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:I have heard about anti om mandli formed by outside people. Is this same one or different one? do you mean to say they(Dadis) will vouch that Shiv entered in Sevakram and he was very strict?
According to the book written on Om Radhe's name in 1938, "Is this Justice?", Sevakram (Narian Shewak Ram) was the secretary of the Bhaibund Om Mandli Committee, also known as the Anti-Party.

It was started, or lead, by Lekhraj Kirpalani's next door neighbour Mukhi Mangharam. The Mukhi had sold Lekhraj Kirpalani the house, and witnessed and heard all the early seances.

As usual, the BKWSU is largely false.

I understand that Virendra Dev Dixit was questioned about this but was unable to respond or shed light on it.

In fact, he does not seem able to shed any light on many of the contradictions the early knowledge makes of both his and the BKWSU's teachings, e.g. no God Shiva mentioned at all before at least 1950.

The Mukhi is often portrayed by the Brahma Kumaris as ignorant and uneducated (which Lekhraj Kirpalani - who married his own uneducated 15 year old daughter off to a 50 year old man - probably was), this page, here, paints a different picture which I quote from.
Mukhi Mangharam Gurdinomal: - Mukhi Mangharam, the second son of Mukhi Gurdinomal was born in the year 1886. He passed Matric in the year 1903. In 1904 he went to Elphinstone College at Bombay and in 1905 Karachi’s D. J. College. In the year 1906, he moved to Poona’s College of Science for six months and thereafter on 15th Sept. 1905 he, along with his cousin Mukhi Choithram went abroad for higher studies. Mukhi Mangharam was the first Sindhi to attend Cambridge University and obtain Diploma in Agriculture Science.

Mukhi Mangharam learnt of his Father’s death at London and immediately returned home. In 1909, he again left for London to do his Barristership (Law). In 1910, after obtaining his second Diploma at Leeds, he returned home. Poona Agricultural College offered Mukhi Mangharam Professorship, but he declined.

Mukhi Mangharam was recommended for the post of Deputy Collector, but Sind Government had reserved that seat for a Muslim and instead offered him post of First Grade Mukhtiarkar (District Administrator). Mukhi Mangharam declined that offer as well.

Mukhi Mangharam then joined Mr. Mackenzie, an Irish Barrister, as a partner at Karachi and was with him for two years. In 1913, Mukhi Mangharam left for Port Said Egypt to look after his business. In 1918 he opened an office at Japan and in the year 1920 he opened another office in Syria. He stayed in Hyderabad from the year 1920 to 1923. During that time he, together with his brother Mukhi Harkishindas, he established Hyderabad Electric Company and made it into a successful venture. Mukhi Mangharam was the Managing Director of the Hyderabad Electric Company and in his absence his cousin Mukhi Choithram took charge as an Acting Managing Director.

In the year 1940, M/s. Mukhi Hiranand Tarachand & Sons’ term of Managing Agents of Hyderabad Electric Company expired. The agency was again renewed for another term of twenty years to expire in 1960. The Hyderabad Electric Company was one of the few Electric Companies that was managed by the Indians.

By 1946, Mukhi Mangharam had completed seventeen year of his stay at Hyderabad and had assisted his brother Mukhi Harkishindas in the Panchayat's and other civic work. In 1940 riots took place at Sakhar. Mukhi Mangharam was appointed mediator to look into and resolve the grievances of the rioters.

In 1947, due to the partition of India and creation of Pakistan many Muslim migrants/refugees who had come from Ajmer created unrest and tension in the city. Mukhi Mangharam, who was also Justice of Peace, was amidst those who went to the rescue of the Hindus and saved their lives. Hindus who wanted to leave Sind and go to India were not being provided with requisite help. Mukhi Mangharam saw to it that the local officials provided the same.

Mukhi Mangharam was well educated and saw to it that his children received similar education as well. In 1923 he along with his wife and children went to Europe and returned to Sind in 1929. While abroad, his children studied in English and French schools. He had six children, three boys and three girls.

Mukhi Mangharam’s eldest Daughter was Saraswatibai. She had passed her B.A. & B.T. and was married to Mr. Parmanand Chhablani (Engineer) who was a Squadron Leader in the Air Force.

The Second daughter was Shrimati Vidya. She had in 1939, passed her M. A. in English and French from Bombay and was for a while Honorary Lecturer of French at Hyderabad College. She married Mr. Mohanlal Sujjan (Judge). Shrimati Vidya was a good singer as well and awarded many trophies and gold medals.

Mukhi Mangharam’s third daughter Shrimati Gopibai was also a graduate and like her Father she was Justice of Peace. Shrimati Gopibai married Mr. Mohan Ghaba, son of Lala Harkishinlal, former minister of Lahore. Mr. Mohan Ghaba was, in the year 1947, Managing Director of M/s Radio Lamps at Karachi. This was the first Sindhi Panjabi wedding amongst two important families.

The three daughters of Mukhi Mangharam mentioned above, were amongst the first Bhaibund girls to receive higher education. It was with the initiative of these three daughters that Bhaibund Nari Sabha came into being. The first secretary of the Sabha was Shrimati Gopibai and followed by Shrimati Vidyabai.

Mukhi Parsram Mangharam: - Mukhi Mangharam’s first son Mukhi Parsram was born in the year 1918. At the time of his birth, his Father was in Japan.

In 1923, Mukhi Mangharam along with his wife and children left Hyderabad for abroad. Mukhi Parsram was admitted to Victoria College at Alexandria in Egypt. After doing his M.A. & LL.B. he practiced Law with Mr. Santdas Mangharam Advocate. In the year 1947, he was a Judge at Shahdadpur. Mukhi Parsram also married into the Panjabis. He married Shrimati Sarlabai B.A. & B.T., daughter of Mr. Issardas Mallick who was then the Managing Director of Sind Purchase Board. mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Bookman Old Style"">

Mukhi Jio Mangharam: - Mukhi Mangharam’s second son Mukhi Jio was born in London in the year 1928. At the age of thirteen he passed his Matric. In 1947, he was doing his M.A. & LL.B.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:According to the book written on Om Radhe's name in 1938, "Is this Justice?", Sevakram (Narian Shewak Ram) was the secretary of the Bhaibund Om Mandli Committee, also known as the Anti-Party.
So was Sevakram against BKWSU (Om Mandli) in 1938 itself?

PBKs say Sevakram was in Yagya(Om Mandli) till 1942 and left Yagya in 1942. They believe/say God Shiv used to enter in Sevakram till 1942 and they were Piyu ki Vani.

Now how is this possible?

Do senior Dadis agree that Sevakram was strict and Chariot of God Shiv till 1942 and also was part of anti party?
ak1972

Post by ak1972 »

Om Shnathi Bhat Bhai,

Try taking the name of Piyi Ki Vani in front of any Dadi & you will see the reaction.

I had tried talking to Prakashmani Dadi once during a personal meeting in 1998 & the name itself was met with stiff opposition,I was only told "uske bhare mein baath nahin utaoo".( do not ask questions about this)

Shevakram was the medium through which Shiv baba used to give the Vani & Shevakram did not quit the Yagya with no faith, but when Braham baba did not listen to what Shevak Ram used to tell about admitting certain students & giving them positions which according to him was not right he left the Yagya.

To quote Sheel Dadi in one of her class in Andheri-Mumbai had openly said" Hum jabh Karachi chodh kar aaye tabh Piyu ki Vani ko box mein daalkar daafna diya" .Meaning: We had put all the Vanis in a box & buried in Karachi.

Piyu,pee,Pirey-Father .Mao, Maarey ,Ama-Mother could be addressed in some other ways too.

FYI- When Brahma Baba got sakshatkar s those sakshatkars were answered only by Shevakram.At that point Shevakram was the chosen medium.He explained it to his wife who then explained it to Brahma baba with out mixing any of her thoughts (sunne aur sunane ka part), as Brahma baba had told her about what he saw.That is when Brahma baba realized that he is Satyugi Krishna.Till 1942, Shevakram was the (Bap) & Brahma baba (Dada) & Big mother.Bap was the one who used to give directions to Brahma baba.

I have already answered your question on the drill part,if you can get the old unrevised unedited muralis, you will find the answers.The revised course is edited version & has lot of Manmath.I do not recall the dates,if I happen to get the dates I will surely share.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

ak1972 wrote:I had tried talking to Prakashmani Dadi once during a personal meeting in 1998 & the name itself was met with stiff opposition,I was only told "uske bhare mein baath nahin utaoo".( do not ask questions about this)
What was your attitude? Like a Bk or anti BK= anti Om Mandli type while talking to Dadi?
Shevakram was the medium through which Shiv Baba used to give the Vani & Shevakram did not quit the Yagya with no faith, but when Braham Baba did not listen to what Shevak Ram used to tell about admitting certain students & giving them positions which according to him was not right he left the Yagya.
If he had not lost the faith, then why do you interpret it as Ram failed?

Why even being Father, he was not able to control mother(Brahma Baba)? Was not he powerful?

Was he part of Yagya till 1942 or part of anti om mandli in 1938 itself as quoted by a member above? Can you explain when this anti Om Mandli was formed and how come Sevakram was Secretary of it?
To quote Sheel Dadi in one of her class in Andheri-Mumbai had openly said" Hum jabh Karachi chodh kar aaye tabh Piyu ki Vani ko box mein daalkar daafna diya" .Meaning: We had put all the Vanis in a box & buried in Karachi.
this is not surprising. This does not imply that piyu ki Vani is through Sevakram. BKs believe Brahma Baba as Father and also shiv as the highest Father. So this need not
FYI- When Brahma Baba got sakshatkar s those sakshatkars were answered only by Shevakram
But there is no proof about that in Murli at all!
I have already answered your question on the drill part,
What was the drill and how many such children were there? I think you still have not answered to them.
Also Many questions are unanswered in this thread as well as in many other threads to both you and PBKs. You can attend to them if you like.

thank you
ak1972

Post by ak1972 »

What was your attitude? Like a BK or anti BK= anti Om Mandli type while talking to Dadi?

I was a pukka BK at that time,when I met Dadi,without any knowledge of PBK.I had a very old Murli written by hand in Red ink by Brahma baba in Sindhi which had the mention of Piyu ki Vani.... Have you ever seen original muralis written by Brahma baba?

Shevakram was the medium through which Shiv Baba used to give the Vani & Shevakram did not quit the Yagya with no faith, but when Braham Baba did not listen to what Shevak Ram used to tell about admitting certain students & giving them positions which according to him was not right he left the Yagya.

If he had not lost the faith, then why do you interpret it as Ram failed?... Ram Failed because, of his Deh abhimaan at that time.

Why even being Father, he was not able to control mother(Brahma Baba)? Was not he powerful?... As far as I know, he did try to explain it to Dada Lekhraj, but as a motherly soul, he never wanted anyone to go away & that is one reason why he had a heart attack because with out his knowledge the World renewal spiritual trust was formed & baba says" YOGIYON KO HEART ATTACK NAHIN HOTHA"

Was he part of Yagya till 1942 or part of anti om mandli in 1938 itself as quoted by a member above? Can you explain when this anti Om Mandli was formed and how come Sevakram was Secretary of it?.. I will try to get the anwer for this.

this is not surprising. This does not imply that piyu ki Vani is through Sevakram. BKs believe Brahma Baba as Father and also Shiv as the highest Father. So this need not...... Let us go by what you say, then what was the need to bury & why do they still tremble on the very mention of this word PIYU KI Vani?

FYI- When Brahma Baba got sakshatkar s those sakshatkars were answered only by Shevakram

But there is no proof about that in Murli at all!... Please read Brahma baba's life history carefully & try to get unedited version.You will know who gave the clarifications.

What was the drill and how many such children were there? I think you still have not answered to them.... Drill was about sitting in Yoga, churning the points, understanding the Maha vakyas which was done by shevakram, Gita matha( shevak Ram's first wife & elder sister of Dada Lekhraj, Radha bachi - shevakrams 2nd wife)I do not know the origibnal names,as they were addressed by these names.May be you should check with Dadis for that.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I had a very old Murli written by hand in Red ink by Brahma Baba in Sindhi which had the mention of Piyu ki Vani....
Can you scan and put some pages- say one or two here?
Ram Failed because, of his Deh abhimaan at that time.
Everyone has that. what is special about that?
Why Baba says- Ram failed, got less than 33 marks. Why Baba says Marks?

.that is one reason why he had a heart attack because with out his knowledge the World renewal spiritual trust was formed & Baba says" YOGIYON KO HEART ATTACK NAHIN HOTHA"
Why are going off topic? What has to do this with piyu ki Vani? Or is this point mentioned in piyu ki Vani?

So do you mean that Brahma Baba is/was not yogi? Then is he bhogi? Does the heart here mean physical sense? If possible put there the world renewal quotes. But Murli points only can be accepted with highest preference. If you cannot scan, can you send photocopies if I pay?

FYI- There is also a Murli point which says- heart attack is the easiest way to leave body.

another thing- I have heard Mr. dixit has diabetis. Is it OK for a yogi to have diabetis? Will you please list what all diseases a yogi should not have and those a yogi can have?

If you believe Brahma Bab became or becomes yogi after coming to AIVV, can you say since which year he gets the eligibilty to be called so and also from when Mr. Dixit is eligible for the same?
I will try to get the anwer for this.
Thank you
Let us go by what you say, then what was the need to bury
It was not the question of need. They might have thought that they will get Murli from Baba whenever they wish. even Murlis till 1964 are lost. Just last five years (1964- 69) Murlis only are available.

In fact, in a centre old Murlis were totally left ignored in a godown. Worms were eating them . Hence I got lots of Murlis from there. That is why today I have some Murlis from 1970 to 1985. This does not give any specialty to the piyu ki Vani.

FYKI- There is a Murli point whch says- in murliyon ko tum rakh_kar bhi kyaa karegene?- What do you do by keeping these Murlis- As if there is no need to keep these Murlis. [Have you heard this? I will put when I get it]
why do they still tremble on the very mention of this word PIYU KI Vani?
I am not sure of this. But one reason is- I have heard that those Murlis were very strict. That may be. But it again does not indicate they were from Sevakram.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Kind request to ak 1972 and all who may help :)

Could you please scan pages from the old publications of BKs where they say about who clarified the pyu ki Vani? This is very important for the research. Please scan it along the cover page and the page containing the data of the author, date of publishing etc.

Another kind request is, could you scan that original Murli texts hand written? I would like to have them if possible. They will become a prove in some institution that is interested in having the clear evidence that BK adulterated the Murli.

Another request, I would like to ask you whether you have somewhere or could find somewhere two old books:
- one is the oldest possible edition of Adi Dev and check there what date of DL's birth Jagdish Bhai wrote, then scan the page and send it to me.
- one of the oldest possible editions of Nirmal Shanta Dadi's autobiography; I would like to verify what she wrote about DL's elder Sister's husband. In the autobiography published in 2007 BK NShanta wrote that Buaa (Lekhraj's elder Sister) was married to Kismat Ram Hathi Ramani, a businessman from Calcutta who had business in Japan. She wrote that they did not have children and that is why she was adopted by Buaa. I would like to check what she used to say earlier as recently BKWSU seems to lose memory and change a lot of facts about which they used to speak in the past.
In Gyan Amrit dated 6 January 1991 she stated: "Pitaji ko ek badi bahan thii use koi bacca nahiin thaa. Janmte hii usne mujhe god lekar paalnaa dii. Buaa ke patii kaa tathaa Baba (Dada Lekhraj) kaa javaharon kaa bizness kalkatta me thaa." [The Father had an elder Sister (buaa); she didn’t had any child. She adopted right since my birth and fostered me. Buaa’s husband and Baba (Dada Lekhraj) had business of jewelry in Calcutta.]

While in her autobiography published in 2007 she states: "My Buaa, my Father's Sister Hakki Hathi Ramani and her husband Kismat Ram Hathi Ramani did all their business in Japan."

Business in Japan doesn't exclude business in Calcutta. But they are supposed to have had all their business in Japan. If there was a business in Calcutta with Lekhraj too why did not she mention it? Strange. Memory gaps? Or maybe I am oversensitive.
I wonder if these two information are complementary information or contradictory information, like it happened in the case of falsifying Lekhraj's birth.

I will be grateful if you or anyone help in finding these materials and send them here.
ak1972

Post by ak1972 »

Bhat Bhai

Can you scan and put some pages- say one or two here? ---Most of the handwritten muralis I have already handed over to Baba Dixit,but I might have some,which I will scan & put it across.They may not be related to Piyu Ki Vani.

Everyone has that. what is special about that?----------------Your deh abhimaan & Ram's soul Deh abhimaan is different,so do not compare your stage with that of Ram vaali atma.In the Sakar Vani's it is very clearly mentioned that When the Yagya started, vinaash also started simultaneously. Ram vaali atma was not aware at that time that he was prajapita,this he got to understand only in his current birth as Virendra Dixit. The difference started between Maa, Baap & Bachoon, which is y he left the Yagya. FYI at that time there was no gyaan ,they used to read only Bhagwad Gita & chant Om in the OM mandali.

Why Baba says- Ram failed, got less than 33 marks. Why Baba says Marks? ... That is for making souls like you & me understand.

Why are going off topic? What has to do this with piyu ki Vani? Or is this point mentioned in piyu ki Vani?.. This point was only to present the view that he was an incomple te yogi.

So do you mean that Brahma Baba is/was not yogi? Then is he bhogi? Does the heart here mean physical sense? If possible put there the world renewal quotes. But Murli points only can be accepted with highest preference. If you cannot scan, can you send photocopies if I pay?....He was a yogi ,but not a complete yogi. He had 100% dharna, but could not understand the actual essence of Gyan. He is Krishna waali soul a bacha budhi, that is one reason y u never find any temple for Brahma(except the 1 in pushkar, where there is pooja conducted only by Pujaris & no bhakth goes & does any pooja)

FYI- There is also a Murli point which says- heart attack is the easiest way to leave body.... This is not part of Sakar Vani,this is 100% edited. Sakar Vani say's Gyaani kabhi heartattack se nahin martha.

another thing- I have heard Mr. dixit has diabetis. Is it OK for a yogi to have diabetis? Will you please list what all diseases a yogi should not have and those a yogi can have?... That is one more reason y this is a pathith tan ( if it is what you say.. I am not aware) .I am not a doctor,please come with sensible question.

If you believe Brahma Bab became or becomes yogi after coming to AIVV, can you say since which year he gets the eligibilty to be called so and also from when Mr. Dixit is eligible for the same?...Brahma baba is currently understanding the actual essence of Murli,through Baba Dixit's body.Right now , it is brahma baba an incomplete yogi who is riding on the bull. The day Brahma baba understands that it is not Krishna who is Gita bhagwan,that is the time he will be complete, & then Shankar will be riding the bull.The Half moon on Shankar's head is another indication of the Incomplete stage of Brahma.

FYKI- There is a Murli point whch says- in murliyon ko tum rakh_kar bhi kyaa karegene?- What do you do by keeping these Murlis- As if there is no need to keep these Murlis. [Have you heard this? I will put when I get it]... Baba has never mentioned anywhere in any Sakar Vani,in fact baba says har ek Murli point Ek ratan hein & I do not think any sane person will throw away the Ratan.This is 1000% edited by BKWSU,so as to discourage people from laying their hands on the actual Sakar Vani.

It was not the question of need. They might have thought that they will get Murli from Baba whenever they wish. even Murlis till 1964 are lost. Just last five years (1964- 69) Murlis only are available.In fact, in a centre old Murlis were totally left ignored in a godown. Worms were eating them . Hence I got lots of Murlis from there. That is why today I have some Murlis from 1970 to 1985. This does not give any specialty to the piyu ki Vani.... So insensitive of BK's to throw away the old muralis. The Murli collection which you have is old, but not Sakar Vani, Vani's before 1965 are all buried or burnt.65-69 is Sakar Vani.Thank you for bringing this point to the limelight,which shows how much respect BK have for the Vani's.

I am not sure of this. But one reason is- I have heard that those Murlis were very strict. That may be. But it again does not indicate they were from Sevakram.--- Strictness role was by Father, in this case Shevakram.Those were strict Vani's not Murli, as there was no Murli at that time.

I am not sure of this. But one reason is- I have heard that those Murlis were very strict. That may be. But it again does not indicate they were from Sevakram.