Piyu ki Vani

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Piyu ki Vani

Post by mbbhat »

FYI at that time there was no gyaan ,they used to read only Bhagwad Gita & chant Om in the OM mandali.
Will you express the time?- from 1936 to where?
that is one reason y u never find any temple for Brahma(except the 1 in pushkar, where there is pooja conducted only by Pujaris & no bhakth goes & does any pooja)
So do you mean to say the temple is of Brahma= Dada Lekhraj and not of Prajapita? Will you please explain why there is no temple of Prajapita?
Sakar Vani say's Gyaani kabhi heartattack se nahin martha.
an you put it here with date?
....I am not a doctor,please come with sensible question.
Arey- Why do you need doctor here? When you can talk about heart attack with a yogi, why cannot you speak about diabetes and other diseases with yogi?
The Half moon on Shankar's head is another indication of the Incomplete stage of Brahma.
Is moon shown as full anywhere? If yes, please mention. If not, does this mean Brahma never becomes complete?
... Baba has never mentioned anywhere in any Sakar Vani,in fact Baba says har ek Murli point Ek ratan hein & I do not think any sane person will throw away the Ratan.This is 1000% edited by BKWSU,so as to discourage people from laying their hands on the actual Sakar Vani.
Beter to write- I have never seen instead of Baba has never mentioned! Had you been there before 1969 or got vision? Thank you for the comments.
Thank you for bringing this point to the limelight,which shows how much respect BK have for the Vani's.
See for example how PBKs mis interpret Murli points purposely-
arjun wrote:Brother, I have received the Murli points from nimit Sisters vide email no. 7037/06, which prove that ShivBaba and Shiv are different and that the name Shivabab is based on a body, while the name Shiv is only for the incorporeal point of light.
1. "ShivBaba naam shareer par padtaa hai. Parantu Parmaatma ka Shiv hee naam hai."
"ShivBaba name is based on the body. But the name of Supreme Soul is Shiv only." – Sakar Murli dated 15.3.96
I got the older verison. just position of a full stop changed the meaning of the sentence and PBKs are using/following that! The great company of the Chariot also could not realize this.

SM 27-2-76(3):- ShivBaba ko saajan bhi kahte hain. Tum sajaniyaan is samay chee2 tamopradhaan ho. Main tumhen gul2 banaaye le jaavoongaa. Atmavon ko pavan banaakar le jaavenge. Unko liberator, guide kaha gaya hai na. Behad ka baap le jaataa hai. UNKA NAAM KYAA HAI? ShivBaba. Naam sharir par padtaa hai. PARANTU US PARAMATMA KAA SHIV HEE NAAM HAI. BVS ka to sookshm sharir hai. ShivBaba ka koyi sharir hai nahin. Inko ShivBaba hee kahte hain. Bachche kahte hain- Hey Maat_Pitaa, hum aapkey baalak baney hain. -85-

= ShivBaba is also called as Sajan(Bridegroom). You brides are dirty at present. I will make you pure and take back. Souls are purified and taken back. He is called as Liberator, Guide, is it not? The unlimited Father takes back to home. WHAT IS HIS NAME? ShivBaba. NAMES ARE KEPT ON BODY. BUT NAME OF THAT GOD IS JUST SHIV. Brahma Vishnu Shankar also have subtle body. ShivBaba does not have any body. This is called just ShivBaba. Children say- Hey Mother & Father, we have become your children.

This is explained in detail in another thread.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear PBKs,
Do you have anything called as pbk Murlis or something like that?

You accept Sakar Murlis as Sakar Murli and Avyakt Murli/Vani as Avyakt Vani.
You also accept piyu ki Vani (you do not belive it as Murli- you have not replied why]

Is there any official name for the words coming from mouth of Dixit?

Do words come out of Mr. dixit without reading any books from other source- like Avyakt Murli comes though Dadi Gulzar's mouth or in Sakar Murli?
ak1972
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Post by ak1972 »

What ever clarifications baba gives in the Murli is what I am aware of about him
I have not read this 2007 edition,so cannot comment.

OGS

ANU wrote:Kind request to ak 1972 and all who may help :)

Could you please scan pages from the old publications of BKs where they say about who clarified the pyu ki Vani? This is very important for the research. Please scan it along the cover page and the page containing the data of the author, date of publishing etc.

Another kind request is, could you scan that original Murli texts hand written? I would like to have them if possible. They will become a prove in some institution that is interested in having the clear evidence that BK adulterated the Murli.

Another request, I would like to ask you whether you have somewhere or could find somewhere two old books:
- one is the oldest possible edition of Adi Dev and check there what date of DL's birth Jagdish Bhai wrote, then scan the page and send it to me.
- one of the oldest possible editions of Nirmal Shanta Dadi's autobiography; I would like to verify what she wrote about DL's elder Sister's husband. In the autobiography published in 2007 BK NShanta wrote that Buaa (Lekhraj's elder Sister) was married to Kismat Ram Hathi Ramani, a businessman from Calcutta who had business in Japan. She wrote that they did not have children and that is why she was adopted by Buaa. I would like to check what she used to say earlier as recently BKWSU seems to lose memory and change a lot of facts about which they used to speak in the past.
In Gyan Amrit dated 6 January 1991 she stated: "Pitaji ko ek badi bahan thii use koi bacca nahiin thaa. Janmte hii usne mujhe god lekar paalnaa dii. Buaa ke patii kaa tathaa Baba (Dada Lekhraj) kaa javaharon kaa bizness kalkatta me thaa." [The Father had an elder Sister (buaa); she didn’t had any child. She adopted right since my birth and fostered me. Buaa’s husband and Baba (Dada Lekhraj) had business of jewelry in Calcutta.]

While in her autobiography published in 2007 she states: "My Buaa, my Father's Sister Hakki Hathi Ramani and her husband Kismat Ram Hathi Ramani did all their business in Japan."

Business in Japan doesn't exclude business in Calcutta. But they are supposed to have had all their business in Japan. If there was a business in Calcutta with Lekhraj too why did not she mention it? Strange. Memory gaps? Or maybe I am oversensitive.
I wonder if these two information are complementary information or contradictory information, like it happened in the case of falsifying Lekhraj's birth.

I will be grateful if you or anyone help in finding these materials and send them here.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The words spoken by Father Shiv through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit are also called Sakar Murlis, but in order to differentiate between the Sakar Murlis of BKs and the Sakar Murlis of PBKs, they are reffered to as 'Clarification Murlis'.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. The words spoken by Father Shiv through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit are also called Sakar Murlis, but in order to differentiate between the Sakar Murlis of BKs and the Sakar Murlis of PBKs, they are reffered to as 'Clarification Murlis'.
Dear soul,
Thank you.
I have asked- Does any type of Sakar Murli comes through mouth of Mr. Dixit without reading/referring to old Murlis or any books?

Also- i have not received reply why piyu ki Vani is not called as piyu ki Murli (as mentioned by a pbk here)?

since you have not replied - (at least you could have write- at present i do not know, I will get from shivbabaa thorugh Chariot, etc), it makes me to remind you once again.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I have already informed elsewhere that Murlis have been narrated by ShivBaba (through baba Virendra Dev Dixit) directly without referring Murlis. But the above Member keeps repeating the same questions again and again. Instead of using his energies in proving the advance knowledge wrong to the PBKs, he should divert his energy to spreading the BK knowledge among non-BK souls. I have already said that I will reply to the questions which I feel like answering or which have not been discussed earlier. He cannot force anyone to reply to his questions by repeating the same numerous times. Baba says that deities understand just by gestures, but this Member does not seem to understand despite being told several times. I can only wish him best of luck and wisdom.

The Admin was very prompt in banning Andrey Bhai, but he has not even cautioned the above member once to desist from repeating the same question again and again and thus frustrating many other Members. And the above Member has himself accepted on many occasions that he keeps repeating the questions. I am against banning anyone, but everyone should respect the rules of the forum.
ak1972
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Post by ak1972 »

Dear Arjun Bhai,

First of all this Bhat Bhai has not understood the meaning of Purity, discussed in BKWSU in Poland.What can one expect from some one who is yet to understand the real meaning of purity.
My suggestion is please do not waste any time explaining points of Murli to him.He is a confused soul & brings disservice to whichever organization he is in.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Arjun soul wrote- But the above Member keeps repeating the same questions again and again.
I have not received any links to those Murlis. Why did not you explain fully?

Dear Arjun soul,
From other comments it seems that you have expectations from others. Thank you for giving me opportunity to understand you(hence PBKs) better.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

ak1972 wrote:First of all this Bhat Bhai has not understood the meaning of Purity, discussed in BKWSU in Poland.What can one expect from some one who is yet to understand the real meaning of purity.
My suggestion is please do not waste any time explaining points of Murli to him.He is a confused soul & brings disservice to whichever organization he is in.
Thanks for your suggestion. I have decided not to respond to his posts any more. He believes that he is doing a lot of service to the BKs by deliberately arguing with the PBKs, but BKs can decide themselves whether he is improving the image of BKWSU by his nature or not. I have even quoted a Sakar Murli point (published by the BKs) that we should not argue with anyone about Godly knowledge, but he seems to find that to be the best method of doing service. He is the best judge of himself. I wish him all the best.