Why Bible and Koran are not attacked by BK/PBK?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Why Bible and Koran are not attacked by BK/PBK?

Post by pbkindiana »

Do you think he is talking about the actual Golden Age or the"Golden Age within the sangyam yuga" ? The unlimited Father talks to unlimited children in unlimited language, but some children take the literal meaning.
one should be responding accordingly to the questions asked and not to reply questions out of track.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
MU. 30/10/08. --- "In the Golden Age there are so few people; there are only 900,000."
So each couple will have a set of a son and a daughter; that will be 900,000 divide by 2 (children) = 450,000 parents. These 450,000 parents divide by 2 (man and woman) = 250,000 males (rudramala) + 250,000 females (vijaymala).
indie.
Not so simple as it looks.
You have given explanation of only about 9,00,000 souls which are praja-quality souls...what about the remaining 16,108 souls of royal family ....how are they divided ...half ie 8054 will be males and other half(8054) will be females !!!!!!

Also you have taken for granted that each couple will get twins (one son and one daughter)...as far as i remember this has never been mentioned in any Murli that Lakshmi Narayan will give birth to twin children like Radha-Krishna...or...Lakshmi-Narayan are parents of Radha-Krishna ......it has always been mentioned in Murlis that "Radha-Krishna hi Lakshmi-Narayan bante hain."....so advance knowledge teaches that Lakshmi-Narayan and Radha-Krishna are 4 souls whereas Murlis indicate that they are 2 souls. Again ambiguity.

If one reads and churns the Murli points deeply, then one will realise that every advance teaching is opposite to that of Murlis and Vanis.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
You have given explanation of only about 9,00,000 souls which are praja-quality souls...what about the remaining 16,108 souls of royal family ....how are they divided ...half ie 8054 will be males and other half(8054) will be females !!!!!!
can you post Murli quote that says "the population in Golden Age will be 900,000 + 16,108 souls of royal family" --- as i have come across only the figure of 900,000 in Sakar Murlis.
Also you have taken for granted that each couple will get twins (one son and one daughter)...as far as i remember this has never been mentioned in any Murli that Lakshmi Narayan will give birth to twin children like Radha-Krishna...or...Lakshmi-Narayan are parents of Radha-Krishna ....it has always been mentioned in Murlis that "Radha-Krishna hi Lakshmi-Narayan bante hain."....so Advanced Knowledge teaches that Lakshmi-Narayan and Radha-Krishna are 4 souls whereas Murlis indicate that they are 2 souls. Again ambiguity.
Even when i was a BK, i was told that the deities in Golden Age will give birth to a son and a daughter. In Golden Age everything will be perfect, so there should be a balance of having children too. There is a phrase in bakti i.e have a son to continue the generation and a daughter to pamper. Even the christians say, 'we are two and we have two'. MU.4/5/74 --- "In the Golden Age, you were brother-sister. There was no other relation."
If one reads and churns the Murli points deeply, then one will realise that every advance teaching is opposite to that of Murlis and Vanis.
Actually advanced knowledge is something different fr Sakar Murlis and av Vanis. Advanced knowledge is involved in decoding Sakar Murlis and av Vanis so that one understands a-z of this Godly study. Well, i understand that it is your habit of condemning advanced knowledge and you are not going to stop as it is said "old habits die hard."

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
can you post Murli quote that says "the population in Golden Age will be 900,000 + 16,108 souls of royal family" --- as i have come across only the figure of 900,000 in Sakar Murlis.
Both in basic and advance we were taught that the population of the world starts with 9,16,108 at the beginning of Satyug and i have also read it in Murlis. As soon as i get the point then i will quote the date.
Well, i understand that it is your habit of condemning advanced knowledge and you are not going to stop as it is said "old habits die hard."
indie.
Yes--i have a habit of condeming anything which is a false teaching(which takes souls further away from truth) and not in line with Murli and Vani points. (just as PBKs have a habit of condemning the basic knowledge).

shivsena.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Shivsena Bhai,
Correct me if I am wrong, it seems you are having many doubts about this Godly knowledge. It is our own THOUGHTS that we've planted as seeds of doubts. If you are genuienly interested in knowing the truth than asking others may not be of much help, as everyone will have their own experince to tell. I may sound repatitive, but all questions including this knowledge will become crystal clear by practsing soul-conciousness! You will start listening to that ineer voice rather than all the distracting outside noise you hear right now.
Baba says become Nirakari, Nirvikari, Nirahankari! Life's answers lies in practising and experiencing this!
Nivi
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

satyaprakash wrote:Why is Bible not attacked? Are the Christian missionaries funding BK/PBK for attacking Hinduism so that their job becomes easier to convert people to Christianity?
Why is Koran not attacked? Are BK/PBK afraid that the Muslims will kill them?
Yes, to the second answer ... the BKs, especially in the MIddle East, have to operate like a secret service when dealing with Islam.

No, to the first question. There is no connection with Christianity. Yes, the BKWSU takes lots of money off Westerners but they think they are converted to being some kind of Adi-Hindus or BKs.
  • a) The Vatican (Catholics) did not want to meet the Kirpalani Klan when they went to Rome.
    b) The Church of England have discounted the Brahma Kumaris as being a real religion and do not accept them in official interfaith discussions
    c) The Orthodox Church (Greece, Eastern Europe etc) have called them a cult and attacked them.

d) The Bible Bashers in the USA do not know them but if they did would think they were Satan worshippers, or worshiping fallen angels (which they may well be).
Has anyone actually ever read the Bible? It is an terrible and boring book full of murder, rape and war. It is disgusting. The good bits could probably be taken out and fitted onto a single piece of A4. The rest of might be of some value to historians but from a spiritual point of view, it is horrible and hateful tribal garbage which does not belong in the Modern World.

One worthwhile question to ask though is whether Shiva/BapDada the same kind of spiritual entity as the Biblical god of the Old Testament "Jehovah", e.g. a vain and angry tribal god spirit whose ambitions have grown to want to take over the whole world? Sadly, in my opinion, there are many similarities.

If the god spirit of the New Testament is the same one as the god spirit of the Old Testament ... and how would we know if it was or not ... then it suffers from bi-polar disorder or schizophrenia; at one point loving and at the next wildly hating and destroying.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi wrote:Shivsena Bhai,
, but all questions including this knowledge will become crystal clear by practsing soul-conciousness! Baba says become Nirakari, Nirvikari, Nirahankari! Life's answers lies in practising and experiencing this!
Nivi
Dear nivi,

For centuries many yogis have been practising soul-consciousness but have not got all the answers.....for last 73 years senior BKs and PBKs have been practising the same and yet all are in ignorance about what is going to happen in future ....so what i feel that soul-consciousness is not the key to understanding and knowing everything...first one has to know our spiritual parents(mat-pita), as only they can make us soul-conscious.....till today no one has become soul conscious by his own effort. Just as the physical body cannot take its own birth (we require physical mat-pita to give birth to our bodies)....so also the spiritual subtle body of light and might(soul in short) cannot be seperated from this body unless we know our spiritual parents (mat-pita)... and so for me the recognition of our parents by study of Murli/Vanis is more important than the blind effort of practising soul-consciousness.

Please churn on these two Murli points: (''himmate bacche madade Bap'').and ("Ek kadam apka aur ninyanbe kadam Bap ke)...can you give your views about what himmat we have to show and what help we will get from Father....and what is the first step we have to take so that Father comes to us with 99 steps.

shivsena.
akshaya2002
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Participate in discussion

Post by akshaya2002 »

Om Shanti,
Dear brother brahmakumaris are neither attacking Hindus(Krishna) nor bible & Koran. Shiva baba just explain the time of using the veda,koran and bible. Now no one obey all the three. Everyone use their versions only in the meetings for their popularity. If they obey them then the world will change automatically. So ShivBaba the Father of all(Hindu, Muslims etc.) said us to change yourself to change world. Every Hindu worship Krishna, but nobody want to change themself. Do you know what Krishna wants ? My brother, Krishna doesnot need your worship, your fruits, your money. He is saying "be like me, a complete man, free from all vices(anger, lust,greed,attachment,ego). Brahmakumaris is for all. brahmakumaris never afraid of anybody as almighty authority is its director. Thank you
akshaya2002
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Participate in discussion

Post by akshaya2002 »

(''himmate bacche madade Bap'').and ("Ek kadam apka aur ninyanbe kadam Bap ke)...

To know how god help us, you have to know some more thing about yourself, about god(Bap), and about the time etc.
First - we all are souls, present in our forehead of the body and activate the whole system of body. we left the body when it is of no use.
second- God is the Father of all soul(all livingbeing)
third - Only human brain have power to to think deeply about past,future,los, gain what is right/wrong, some animal have some power but not like human.
God is always readyto help souls not body, he guide soul, suggest new ideas, help in all places/situations. We just remember him. Helping from god doesnot mean through financial support, through passing in exam, give life to a death. Go gives knowledge, gives hope, gives new world all the things a soul need. But for your body you have to work.
Thank you
vrkrao
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

satyaprakash wrote: In the Bagavad Gita it says "sarva deva namaskaraha, Kesavam Pratigatchati"-
Sorry. I don't find this Bhagavad Gita. If anyone could find, help me locating it