Why Bible and Koran are not attacked by BK/PBK?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Why Bible and Koran are not attacked by BK/PBK?

Post by satyaprakash »

The BK/PBK go with great gusto and attach all revered works of Sanatana Dharma or Hinduism. Examples:
-sanscrit as a language is rejected as it has all scriptures in it
-Ramayana and Mahabharata are called imaginary tales
-Krishna's life and works are questioned
-Siva is defined as their own version and traditional Siva as defined in Vedas- Rudram- are rejected
- Hindi is claimed to be the divine language even though it was unknown a few hundred years earlier
- Bagavad Gita is attacked with great ferocity
- Krishna is always abused and attacked
-all vedas and sastras and upanishads are rejected and called as false
Why is Bible not attacked? Are the Christian missionaries funding BK/PBK for attacking Hinduism so that their job becomes easier to convert people to Christianity?
Why is Koran not attacked? Are BK/PBK afraid that the Muslims will kill them?

Do the BKs and PBKs think that all Hindus are ignorant and cowards and no one will question them?

Satya
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Why Bible and Koran are not attacked by BK/PBK?

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I cannot speak for the BKWSU, but as far as AIVV is concerned, ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has pointed out the shortcomings in all the religions (including Bible and Koran) in clarification Murlis and Discussion CDs and all that is available on the net for anyone to see. Since AIVV is still a very small gathering nobody has noticed such utterances. One day, when BKWSU and AIVV merge to become one entity, then they will have to take on the outside world or other religions.

Any reform has to first take place at home, then in the neighbourhood, then in the town, then in the state, then in the country and then in the world. The process of reform that ShivBaba has started in India will reach every country and every religion. But it will take some time. It requires unity of truthful souls who are ready to face any consequence for the sake of truth. The more such truthful souls come forward, the transformation of the world will take place at a faster pace. And such souls are not present just in India but are spread all over the world. They may be hidden in various countries and may be speaking different languages, following different religions, etc. but one day they will all realize that they are children of one God Father who has come on this Earth to establish one World Family.

OGS,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

Dear Satyaprakash,
your subject itself is wrong.
Shiv has not come on this earth to attack any religion. He has come to tell The Truth. And many things about Islam and Christianity are also told in Murlis such as it is said in one Murli that these Bhagawan- Bhagawati are called as Allah. It has also been said that the fundamentalist attitude of Muslims is since long time.
Regarding chritianity it is said that Jesus and Christ are two different souls.
I has been clearly said that although all are flowers still there is difference in the flowers and flowers of Adi Sanatan Devi Devta Dharm are The Best.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:One day, when BKWSU and AIVV merge to become one entity, then they will have to take on the outside world or other religions.
Dear Arjun Bhai,
Thanks for your reply. I find it difficult to reply harshly to your mails. They are very balanced (even if I do not agree with their contents) and written with sincerity. I believe that you are a spiritual sadhaka doing Dhyana regularly. Even following PBK method will advance you spiritually. In the Bagavad Gita it says "sarva deva namaskaraha, Kesavam Pratigatchati"- whichever god you worship will, you reach Keasava (here Kesava means the ultimate Brahman, not Krishna or Siva etc). That is why Hindus are tolerant towards all religions. That is why BK and PBK are surviving by converting Hindus. Please try to merge with the mainstream of Indian thought and culture instead of propagating narrow cults with limited reach. Mere joining of BKWSU and PBK is of no use.
arjun wrote:one God Father who has come on this Earth to establish one World Family.
This typically an idea of Western religions like Christian or Islam. It has no place in India. Reg. BK PBK, each is a narrow cult. You may realise this yourself sometime, as you have a bit of open mind. Many others on this forum are very ignorant or very angry people. Their approach is very shallow.
I wish to thank you for answering many queries of mine and for the nice replies you sent without malice or attachment or anger.
I am not a BK or PBK at any time. I was only a close observer as many of my close people were involved with these. I have attended the Bhattis, PBK VCD sessions and also visited many of their centres. So I had many regrets about the way of their functioning.
Hereafter wards I may not post many queries. Still I am not getting out of this forum but will be observing and reacting rarely. Thank You,
Best wishes,
Satya.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Mere joining of BKWSU and PBK is of no use.
I agree. Mere joining of BKWSU and AIVV is of not much use. They will have to join hands with all the likeminded souls firstly from Sanatan Dharma and then from other religions to uproot untruth and evils and to establish one world family.
Hereafter wards I may not post many queries. Still I am not getting out of this forum but will be observing and reacting rarely.
I wish you would continue to participate in the discussions of the forum in a fruitful manner.

OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: One day, when BKWSU and AIVV merge to become one entity, then they will have to take on the outside world or other religions.
Arjun
BTW, if they have to merge in future then why make them fight in the first place.....was this the objective of advance knowledge of Baba Dixit (first to create hostility and enemity between the two and then merge them together at a later date)....is this the part of ShivBaba !!!!!!

At present the above 2 spiritual organisations are very hostile to each other and i do not see them merging with each other any time in future....and if and when the two unite, how do they plan to take on the other religions of the world.

shivsena.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: One day, when BKWSU and AIVV merge to become one entity, then they will have to take on the outside world or other religions.
I too had thought that such a thing will happen sometimes in future. In 2004-5 when Virendra Dev Dixit had come to our place I had gone to meet him (then I was still accepting the explantions of Virendra Dev Dixit). I was very nervous about the struggle going on between BKWSU and AIVV members. Ans so I asked Virendra Dev Dixit that when this will end or when the two will merge (the exact words I do not remember). The answer given by Virendra Dev Dixit was not a direct one. He questioned me that do Bharat and Pakistan become one? So, I am not clear about merging of BKWSU and AIVV members.
Suppose that they will merge one fine day, who is to make this happen? And what will be it's consequences.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Arjun
Murlis mention about "yadav--kaurav and pandav", but none of the BKs or PBKs know that these terminologies are used to describe a group of souls of this behad ka drama and not the outside world.

My churning says that yadav are BKWSU and kaurav are Aivv and they will keep on fighting till the end of behad ka drama and loose their inheritance while 108 pandav will just become sakshi-bhav to their battle as the drama progresses and will get their inheritance by silence power (''silence ki science par jeet''.)

There is a saying: "East is east and West is west and never the twain can meet"...similarly in this behad ka world BKWSU(west) and Aivv(east) have different ideologies and hence they can never merge.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. By merger I mean to say that when most BKs accept the practical part of ShivBaba being played through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and when most of the BKs who do not have faith in practical part of ShivBaba leave their bodies due to various reasons, then there will be only one group. This is as good as merger. In the picture of the Ladder this has been depicted as the drowning of the idols of Devis by their worshippers in water when they recognize the Sun of Knowledge.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: By merger I mean to say that when most BKs accept the practical part of ShivBaba being played through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and when most of the BKs who do not have faith in practical part of ShivBaba leave their bodies due to various reasons, then there will be only one group.
Can you please explain how many BKs will accept the practical part of ShivBaba and how many BKs who will not accept and will leave the bodies in future.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

I think at least 2.25 lakh BKs would accept the advance knowledge through their present body. They are the ones who couple with 2.25 lakh PBKs to form the group of parents who give birth to 4.5 lakh deity children like Radha and Krishna.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:I think at least 2.25 lakh BKs would accept the Advanced Knowledge through their present body. They are the ones who couple with 2.25 lakh PBKs to form the group of parents who give birth to 4.5 lakh deity children like Radha and Krishna.
Is there any Murli/Vani which quotes this figure of 2.25 lakh PBKs(supposed to be surya-vanshis) who will couple with 2.25 lakh BKs( supposed to be chandra-vanshis) to give birth to 4.5 lakh deity children.....or these are just figures taught in advance knowledge and accepted by PBKs without any logical thinking and proof from Murlis.

shivsena.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Don't you think that the pakka Suryavanshi seed souls of rudra mala will unite within their own group first, before uniting with Vijay mala chandravanshi's..Just to add further, within the rudra mala there are seed souls of all 9 dharmas, and within Bk's there are also adhar of every 9 dharma. So I am assuming the union will also be based on sankaras of each soul depending on their perspective dharma.

Nivi
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Is there any Murli/Vani which quotes this figure of 2.25 lakh PBKs(supposed to be surya-vanshis) who will couple with 2.25 lakh BKs( supposed to be chandra-vanshis) to give birth to 4.5 lakh deity children.....or these are just figures taught in Advanced Knowledge and accepted by PBKs without any logical thinking and proof from Murlis.
MU. 30/10/08. --- "In the Golden Age there are so few people; there are only 900,000."

So each couple will have a set of a son and a daughter; that will be 900,000 divide by 2 (children) = 450,000 parents. These 450,000 parents divide by 2 (man and woman) = 250,000 males (rudramala) + 250,000 females (vijaymala).

Simple calculations, is not it?

Moreover, it is said in MU. 14/4/99 --- "There will first be 4 to 5 hundred thousand souls and then 5 to 10 million souls will come."

indie.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Jungle mai mor nachey kisne dehka hai..!

Do you think he is talking about the actual Golden Age or the"Golden Age within the sangyam yuga" ? The unlimited Father talks to unlimited children in unlimited language, but some children take the literal meaning..

Nivi