What is Lekharaj's soul according to Virendra Dev Dixit?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

What is Lekharaj's soul according to Virendra Dev Dixit?

Post by sachkhand »

I am starting this new topic because Virendra Dev Dixit has spoken about Dada Lekharaj differently at different times.

In the ninties when there were audio cassettes, it was said that the same soul of Brahma Baba enters into some Brahmin child and plays the role of Adi Dev.

He also said that the same soul of Brahma plays the role of Shankar by telling the knowledge which pinches and burns the evil souls.

He has said that Dada Lekharaj is the Mothers part of Supreme Soul Shiv and that Dada Lekharaj is the actual Chaitanya Gita.

And in the wordpress.com some PBKs have their blogs.
There they have given the email addresses
[email protected] alongwith [email protected]
So, these both are in touch and are official email addresses of AIVV.

Now, [email protected] sends links and attachments which says dfferent things about Dada Lekharaj.
In one of them it is said that Dada Lekharaj is Ravan. It is written that Virendra Dev Dixit has said so. What does it mean? Does AIVV officially agree with it?
If Dada Lekharaj is Ravan then how is he chaitanya Gita?
And according to Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers Ram becomes Ravan and Ravan becomes Ram. I do not accept this. But when AIVV says so then does it mean that Dada Lekharaj who is Ravan now becomes Ram again in Sangamyug? So, what is Dada Lekharaj? Krishna or Ram or Ravan or all and everyhting?
Also in Pro Publico bono post Arjun has given web page content of PBKs which says that Dada Lekharaj is Christ (this is what I understood, if it is wrong correct me). So, what all is Dada Lekharaj according to Virendra Dev Dixit.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: What is Lekharaj's soul according to Veerendra Dev Dixit?

Post by shivsena »

Dear sanjeev.

Good logical questioning.

I don't think that any pbk or Baba Dixit himself will be able to clarify the role of DL played (while he was alive and after leaving his body), for the simple reason that Baba Dixit's role is to confuse BKs-PBKs by inventing advance knowledge, to make them fight against each other and to see who challenges the advance knowledge with Murli points and who accepts blindly what he teaches.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
As per the advanced knowledge Shiva played the role of a mother through Dada Lekhraj (Brahma Baba) when he was alive.
Dada Lekhraj's soul becomes the Golden Aged Krishna.
After his demise Dada Lekhraj's soul enters in the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit to play the role of the Moon of knowledge (through Shankar).
The soul of Dada Lekhraj also enters the body of Mama Kamala Devi to play the role of Jagdamba.
He is said to play the role of Dattatreya as well.
He is worshipped as Brahma in the path of Bhakti.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti.
As per the advanced knowledge Shiva played the role of a mother through Dada Lekhraj (Brahma Baba) when he was alive.
Dada Lekhraj's soul becomes the Golden Aged Krishna.
After his demise Dada Lekhraj's soul enters in the body of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit to play the role of the Moon of knowledge (through Shankar).
The soul of Dada Lekhraj also enters the body of Mama Kamala Devi to play the role of Jagdamba.
He is said to play the role of Dattatreya as well.
He is worshipped as Brahma in the path of Bhakti.
Can Dada Lekharaj be Ravan? Is he Ravan?
If not then how can those incognito PBKs write in the internet that Brahma is Ravan. And for that they have said that Virendra Dev Dixit had said so. And they have also given Murli points. Does AIVV considers Dada Lekharaj as Ravan?
And now the important question arises.
HOW MANY FACES DOES AIVV HAVE?

I am giving you some of the contents of that website.
Actually, who is Ravan?
... vital questions are: ‘Who is Ravan or the Devil in the reality? What is the source of all those stories? Is the Evil an impersonal spirit or energy or does it have a real form?’ By finding answers to these questions, we will find an answer to the most important question in the world that concerns absolutely every human being. The question is: What is the source of all the dirt in the world: crime, violence, corruption, wars, quarrels, divisions, murders, incest, alcoholism, drugs, prostitution, exhibitionism, pedophilia, homosexual relationships, obsession with lust, sexual abuse, mobbing, rapes, discrimination, concentration camps, mass slaughters, bloody revolutions, democracy and communism, mental and physical diseases, suicides, accidents, calamities... is there the end of the list?

The answer to this question is not to be found in the sacred scriptures of the world heritage. The answer won’t be given by any of the human religious fathers like Abraham, Buddha, Christ and others. The answer won’t be given by any of the world famous scholars, academics, teachers, philosophers, doctors and so on. They have spent almost 2500 years speculating why this world is what it is and neither they reached a breakthrough, nor did the world become better through their talking and writing. On the contrary, it has been becoming worse and worse. The answer to this question is in a completely new knowledge taught by ShivBaba since the year 1976.
In one of his classes ShivBaba said: ‘There is a shloka is Sanskrit "Brahma hain Ravan" (Brahma is Ravan). No one pays attention to it at this time. One day people will understand what it really means. Then, they will...’ So, let’s try to understand what ShivBaba teaches and discover the real Brahma and the real Ravan.
the leaders of the Brahma Kumaris falsify the original teachings and the history of the organization. Those among students who try to stand against them, warn people and speak the truth are severely pursued and defamed by the Brahma Kumaris. The first one was Veerendra Dev Dixit. He is ShivBaba’s first student in the world who provided the Brahma Kumaris with irrefutable proofs of their illegal acts ...

Brahma of the Confluence Age has already become famous across the world. He is Dada Lekhraj, who died on 18th January 1969 in Mount Abu, because of a heart attack. This Brahma is described in scriptures as an old man, dark, with a beard and moustache, with four or five heads, many arms in which he holds scriptures. Stories describe him as the one who gives boons to devils (asuras). He gave many boons to Ravan. In fact, by doing this, he created Ravan. That is why images of Brahma display many similarities to images of Ravan, his spiritual progeny.
On the top of Ravan’s head there is another head - a head of a donkey. What does the donkey symbolize? In various cultures it is used as a symbol of limited intelligence, ignorance, stubbornness, someone who does heavy and repetitive tasks. ShivBaba says that first of all the donkey symbolizes body consciousness and it is body consciousness that gives birth to vice and vice creates the dirt of this world. ShivBaba also says that the greatest weakness of Brahma, meaning Dada Lekhraj, is his attachment to the body. That attachment makes him close his eyes to all evil traits in the children of Brahma, give them boons and let them violate law hoping that maybe one day they will reform themselves. This act of Brahma is an act of a donkey. The law says: ‘iron cuts iron, poison destroys poison’. The shooting of Brahma giving birth to his spiritual progeny Ravan has already taken place. Both, Brahma and the sons and daughters of Brahma have been revealed and are famous in this world. These pictures are memorials of their acts in the Confluence Age of the last cycle:
ShivBaba explains that:
Beard and moustache are symbols of vice.
Dark or blue colors symbolize impurity.
Various heads represents variety of opinions, points of view, various teachings.
Many hands means that both Brahma and Ravan have many helpers and supporters.
Scriptures held in hands symbolize that they have knowledge of scriptures.
Weapon held in hand symbolize violence.
Lotus symbolizes purity.

The knowledge taught by ShivBaba gives all the humans the final answer to the question: "Actually, who is Ravan?" and what that short Sanskrit shloka ‘Brahma is Ravan’ means.

Related points from ShivBaba’s teachings:
· The description: ‘This is a divine or devilish clan’ can be done in the Confluence Age itself. (21.04.74)
· Some become heirs of the divine and some become heirs of devils (in the form of the 5 vices).
(02.05.73)
· Anything violating the law of God should be considered as the tradition or rule of Ravan (Ravan
Sampraday). (30.01.74)
· Now both Ram and Ravan gatherings are present. All this (shooting) happens in the Confluence Age (in the Brahmin family). (26.04.74)
· Who brings you down? Various gurus. (02.12.74)
· Who causes downfall (durgatti)? Of course, those gurus theselves. (24.08.74)
· Gurus are punished most. (19.03.72)
· Hell is created because of human teaching Yoga. (22.04.72)
· Even murderers are not as punished as much as the children here. (02.05.73)
· Keep spreading this: ‘The true liberation through one True Guide. Degradation through various human gurus. (14.02.74)
· There are those who establish the kingdom of Ram, so certainly there will be also the one who
establishes the kingdom of Ravan. (08.06.74)
· Ravan is the seed of the jungle of thorns. (16.07.74)
· Ask any of the (Confluence Aged) scholars, shankarcharyas: ‘Who is Ravan? Why do they make (an
effigy of) Ravan?’ They will say: ‘This is only a representation(of the 5 vices).’ They don’t know, then how can they give an answer? (20.02.73)
· ‘Ravan’ and so on, all these are names (of bodily beings). They make (an effigy of) Ravan. They call many people from abroad, but they don’t understand what it means at all! (23.12.74) (This is the remembrance of this confluence).
· These are the children of Ravan (5 vices, the children of Brahma). Similarly there are the children of Vishnu - two Lakshmi and Narayan (1 pair of Shankar-Parvati of the Confluence Age and the other Radha-Krishna of the Golden Age). (24.05.73)
· They show Vishnu with four hands. Similarly, Ravan is shown with 10 heads. The 5 vices of male (5 vidharmi Narayans) and the 5 vices of female (the 5 vicious Mandodaris, wives of Ravan). The fourhanded Vishnu has been shown in the same meaning. (14.10.73)
· When Ravan comes, conflict starts a home (Bharat) first. They fight and die there. They separate their own provinces. (08.08.74)
· Why do you burn Ravan? Because he burns you so we burn him. (20.10.72)
· The kingdom of Ravan should certainly come to an end. Pure Brahmins are needed in the Yagya.
(29.06.77)
· He (ShivBaba) is such an elevated Father that he should come in a king or the body of a pure rishi. The sanyasis are pure. Would he come into a pure body of a virgin? But there is no such a law. [He is] the Father then how will he ride on a virgin? (15.10.69)

For more details about ShivBaba and his knowledge and explanations of the shooting you may see:
http://ShivBaba.wordpress.com
I hope AIVV will clear it's stand regarding Brahma and Ravan. Is Brahma the actual Ravan according to Virendra Dev Dixit?
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Only ShivBaba has the right to scold anyone. Even through Brahma Baba ShivBaba used many derogatory words against the gurus of the Bhaktimarg and about other religions. This is the reason why BKWSU does not want to officially publish any of the Murlis. If people of other religions come to know what all has been said about them in the Sakar Murlis, then nobody would visit Madhuban of BKWSU.

In the article on Ravan prepared by some soul on the internet, nowhere is the name of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit or AIVV mentioned anywhere. But the points mentioned by the author are worthy of thinking and churning. During the days of Brahma Baba (especially after the demise of Mama Om Radhey) and even after Brahma Baba's demise, BKWSU has been violating Shrimat at every level and very seriously. Brahma Baba could neither stop such violations during his lifetime nor after his death. He is silently watching all the violations that have been increasing every year across the BK centers and headquarters. Is it not his responsibility to correct his children? What would such a person, who has all the powers, but continues to watch the violations of Shrimat be called?
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote: In the article on Ravan prepared by some soul on the internet, nowhere is the name of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit or AIVV mentioned anywhere. But the points mentioned by the author are worthy of thinking and churning. During the days of Brahma Baba (especially after the demise of Mama Om Radhey) and even after Brahma Baba's demise, BKWSU has been violating Shrimat at every level and very seriously. Brahma Baba could neither stop such violations during his lifetime nor after his death. He is silently watching all the violations that have been increasing every year across the BK centers and headquarters. Is it not his responsibility to correct his children? What would such a person, who has all the powers, but continues to watch the violations of Shrimat be called?
Yes, you tell me what should he be called as?
So you agree with the conclusion given in that web site. Is it the official view of AIVV agreed by Virendra Dev Dixit or not? Answer in yes or no.

Now, does ShivBaba come to force anyone to follow some rules or just gives knowledge and love so that children can change?

If BKs are violating Shrimat for example hearing songs (BKs are selling songs audio cassettes and cds). Did not such things happen in Kampil? I myself have got three audio cassettes of songs which I had got recorded in Kampil in 1993. There are many so called PBKs who are violating Shrimat in all possible ways. Then what is their Father, teacher and guru Virendra Dev Dixit be called?
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I was not a PBK in 1993. So, I cannot say what used to be done at that time. At that time Mama used to live in Kampil and since mothers are compassionate, she might have allowed PBKs to have copies of cassettes of songs. But ever since I have been a PBK, cassettes or CDs of songs have not been provided to PBKs officially. Unofficiallly PBKs may give copies of cassettes of songs to each other or may purchase such songs CDs from BKs, but officially they are not given CDs containing just songs.

And whenever or wherever any violation of Shrimat has been pointed out to Baba, he has taken corrective steps wherever necessary. And I have witnessed it myself. One such example involves the same songs that the above member has pointed out. Long ago loud and continuous music used to be played during meditation at the mini-Madhubans where I used to attend classes. When it was pointed out by some students to Baba, he stopped that practice. Now just one song is played after every 15 minutes of meditation just to keep the students alert when Baba is not practically present in the class. And when Baba is giving drishti himself in the class, no song is played even if the meditation class is for one or two hours.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

I would like to ask a few queries to the incognito pbk, who has written the article of "who is Ravan" on ShivBaba.wordpress.com .
.....if he believes that brahma(DL) was Ravan's part, then Ravan Rajya should have ended in 1969, as DL left his mortal body in that year due to heart attack.
.....and if DL was Ravan's part then who is this ''Follow BrahmaBap" mentioned many times in avaykt Vanis.
....and finally, is it DL (Ravan) who is narrating the avaykt Vanis for last 40 years.

Can the incognito pbk brother or any other pbk who thinks likewise please answer the above queries.

shivsena.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. I was not a PBK in 1993. So, I cannot say what used to be done at that time. At that time Mama used to live in Kampil and since mothers are compassionate, she might have allowed PBKs to have copies of cassettes of songs. But ever since I have been a PBK, cassettes or CDs of songs have not been provided to PBKs officially. Unofficiallly PBKs may give copies of cassettes of songs to each other or may purchase such songs CDs from BKs, but officially they are not given CDs containing just songs.

And whenever or wherever any violation of Shrimat has been pointed out to Baba, he has taken corrective steps wherever necessary. And I have witnessed it myself. One such example involves the same songs that the above member has pointed out. Long ago loud and continuous music used to be played during meditation at the mini-Madhubans where I used to attend classes. When it was pointed out by some students to Baba, he stopped that practice. Now just one song is played after every 15 minutes of meditation just to keep the students alert when Baba is not practically present in the class. And when Baba is giving drishti himself in the class, no song is played even if the meditation class is for one or two hours.
The main issue of this topic is not whether Virendra Dev Dixit allows or not sllows his followers to go against Shrimat. And your explanation is just foolish. So till Kamala Devi left yagnya strict part of the so called Father was flexible for children so that they can get songs recorded. Strange explanation. And as you yourself have mentioned elsewhere some so called PBKs have got married amongst themselves. Are they still PBKs and do such couples come to pbk classes? Whatever they do. I am not interested in what the followers of Virendra Dev Dixit do. Please focus on the main issue of this post.
Can Dada Lekharaj be Ravan? Is he Ravan?
If not, then how can those incognito PBKs write in the internet that Brahma is Ravan. And for that they have said that Veerendra Dev Dixit had said so. And they have also given Murli points. Does AIVV considers Dada Lekharaj as Ravan?

Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all responsible PBKs (who speak on behalf of advance knowledge).

I have received an email below which says that the article on "Who is Ravan" has been approved by Father.
----- Original Message -----
To: "Infor Point" [email protected]
Cc: "Baba 1" [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 11:29 AM
Subject: Bible and other texts

In the attached file there is a text about Bible.
The text is after the Father's approval.

It is also available: http://biblesociety.wordpress.com

The Father also gave directions that the text "Who is Ravan/Devil" is
more suitable for the entire Brahmin family (including BKs);
the outside
world won't understand.
Can any pbk on this forum double confirm it and can they find out who is this incognito pbk who is sending these emails.
shivsena.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

by shivsena » 01 May 2010
I would like to ask a few queries to the incognito PBK, who has written the article of "who is Ravan" on ShivBaba.wordpress.com .
Can the incognito PBK Brother or any other PBK who thinks likewise please answer the above queries.
shivsena.
by shivsena » 03 May 2010

To all responsible PBKs (who speak on behalf of Advanced Knowledge).
I have received an email below which says that the article on "Who is Ravan" has been approved by Father.
Shivsena has got the answer to his queries to the incognito PBK who is writing articles in wordpress.com; does it mean that that incognito PBK is a regular viewer of this forum or perhaps member of this forum or someone here knows that incognito personally. Also it seems that incognito PBK is very close to Virendra Dev Dixit.
Now the question to PBKs is why are they afraid to come forward? Sachh toh bitho nachh. Sachhe dil pe sahab raji. If they have Truth why are they hesitating to come forward?
Sanjeev.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Sach_Khand wrote:incognito ... incognito ... incognito ... Now the question to PBKs is why are they afraid to come forward?
Why should they be afraid?

Perhaps they are just sick of you and dealing with your attitude Sanjeev? Why should anyone pay any attention to you? What have you got to offer here?

is not it just respect for Shrimat/Maryadas/etc because they says, "incognito charity is the highest".

You are a lot like the egotists at the BKWSU, Sanjeev, who cannot stop for a moment promoting themselves or their gurus ... they also make a big deal out of individuals who do not with to take any credit personally whatsoever and prefer to remain anonymous. Because they are so caught by ego, they presume that all others are as well; they try to pick out individuals, name them and target them looking for personal faults and ignoring the bigger issues. Why should anyone subject themselves to being targeted if they do not wish to be?

Now, personally, I do not believe in what the blogs say, nor think how they write will be successful ... but I do agree with respecting individual's right to anonymity if they so wish. It is their decision, not yours, so your insults are wasted.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. As far as I know, ShivBaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has clarified that Ravan refers to the five seed-form (PBKs) and five root-form (BKs) souls representing the five vices and the soul of Dada Lekhraj which plays the role of Hiranyakashyap in the Confluence Age represents the head of donkey depicted on Ravan's head (in the picture of Ravan as published by the BKs).

Here, donkey is symbolic of body consciousness as well as the hard work undertaken by the soul of Dada Lekhraj in the Yagya. It carried the burden of the responsibility of Yagya from the time Prajapita departed from the Yagya (in 1942) till 1969. But at the same time it was under the wrong impression that it is the soul of Prajapita Brahma or the medium of God or God of Gita and hence played the role of Hiranyakashyap.

But the actions that were performed by Shiva through Brahma Baba in the form of a mother were righteous actions and are worthy of emulation.

However, I have conveyed the doubts expressed by some members on this forum to Baba. I will communicate the reply as and when I receive it.

OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Om Shanti. As far as I know, ShivBaba through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit has clarified that Ravan refers to the five seed-form (PBKs) and five root-form (BKs) souls representing the five vices and the soul of Dada Lekhraj which plays the role of Hiranyakashyap in the Confluence Age represents the head of donkey depicted on Ravan's head
But the actions that were performed by Shiva through Brahma Baba in the form of a mother were righteous actions and are worthy of emulation.
Arjun
The confusion about Brahma-DL never seems to end.....on one hand advance knowledge describes his part as HK and in the same body Shiva is playing the part as mother (one evil part and other tender mother's part)....so when it is described in Vanis follow "BrahmaBap", whom are we supposed to follow ????....is it mother's part or is it Brahma's part of HK.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Brahmin children are supposed to follow the part of Mother (tolerance and virtues) played by Shiv through Brahma Baba.