Educational qualification of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Educational qualification of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:I am a little late in replying to your 'information'. Can you now clarify the following questions?
Dear Satyaprakash Bhai,
I am sorry to inform you that none of your above mentioned questions merit answer from our end. They are simply for the sake of arguement and defamation sake. Whatever questions were to be answered regarding Baba's educational qualifications have already been answered. It is upto you to accept it or reject it. When you can delay your reply to our information by so many weeks, can it not be considered a human error that the info related to Baba's degree was left our of the biography. It is possible that it may be included whenever it is revised in future.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote: defamation sake.
This forum has only 600 members. Of which hardly 100 may see this. Many of them are rebels and do not agree with PBK policy and beliefs. I cannot defame baba with them, as he already stands defamed by them.
Among the Baba supportes, so called PBKs, as they already are taken in by the cult, they may not think openly and believe in what I write.
Among BKs -they openly oppose Baba and think that he is a cheat. I need not take any more efforts with them.
Baba has fame only with PBKs. So there is no question of defaming when he has no fame in the open world.

I write only because some rare soul may start open thinking and may get to know the truth.
arjun wrote:can it not be considered a human error
Error is different from blunder! Because PBKs do not question such things it gets away like this.
Satya
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:This forum has only 600 members. Of which hardly 100 may see this. Many of them are rebels and do not agree with PBK policy and beliefs. I cannot defame Baba with them, as he already stands defamed by them.
Among the Baba supportes, so called PBKs, as they already are taken in by the cult, they may not think openly and believe in what I write.
Among BKs -they openly oppose Baba and think that he is a cheat. I need not take any more efforts with them.
Baba has fame only with PBKs. So there is no question of defaming when he has no fame in the open world.
Nice way to defend your defamation of PBKs!!!!
khemkaran
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

is this case closed?? I feel this question is normal simple but answer is too hard.
vrkrao
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

Yes. It should be treated as closed as Arjun Bhai already responded. Yes, question is very simple but answer is too hard because of the intention behind asking that question
khemkaran
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti, All Soul Brothers,

Can any Soul Brother brief me as to how many Shastras Virender Dev Dixit had read?