Educational qualification of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
kand_72
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to contribute meaningfully to the discussions.

Educational qualification of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit

Post by kand_72 »

Om Shanti.

This is a point which I am bringing up to the Notice of all members...whatever group they may represent regarding the confusion on whether Baba has a Ph.D or not?

I had taken up this point personally during my meeting with Baba & this is what he has clarified:

He has done his post Graduation from Agra University now known as Dr. B.R.Ambedkar University.

He completed his thesis & the same was presented by Virendar Dixit ji to Avyakt Bap Dada ,who had asked BK Nirvair to go through,after going through,BK Nirvair asked Baba Virendar Dixit to present it to Gujarat University, where he was registered.

Gujarat University accepted the thesis,but refused to publish as Baba Virendar Dixit had mentioned BRAHMAKUMARIS in the thesis.This name was requested to be deleted by the University,which Baba Virendar Dixit refused, as that was the fact.

The thesis is still pending with the University & so is the Ph.D.Hence, anyone searching for the thesis in the Internet,cannot find mention of the same.

I hope the above points are clear enough for all concerned & there is no further need to rake up this issue in the forum.

In case anyone is so keen to know any further information on the education,they can go to the respective universities & get themselves satisfied.

Om Shanti
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Educational qualification of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit

Post by arjun »

Dear kand_72,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. Thanks for your inputs, but it would have been better if you had posted your views in the concerned threads in this Section or the Newcomers Section where this subject is already being discussed.
OGS,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

Following are the answers given by two PBKs regarding the issue raised by Satyaprakash about the educational qualifications of Virendra Dev Dixit.
Both write that the answers given to them are from Virendra Dev Dixit. Arjun has got the clarification from Virendra Dev Dixit through email and Kand_72 has got direct answers from Virendra Dev Dixit during his meeting with Virendra Dev Dixit.
Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV, "Newcomers" group, Page 1:
by arjun » 23 Mar 2010

Dear Satyaprakash,
Om Shanti. I had conveyed your questions to Baba before your post dated 16th March. Therefore, I had conveyed your questions in my own words. I have just now received a reply from Baba to your/my questions as follows:
That Brother has raised a question that there is a mention in the biography about Baba's tenth class and Intermediate (i.e. 12th class) study and after that it directly mentions about his Ph.D - Why? It has a mention about Baba's JTC training as well.

There is no mention about the studies in between, i.e. the degree and the post graduation. He wants to know as to when and from where did Baba pursue his degree and post graduation and whether his Ph.D was completed or not?
- Baba did his graduation from Agra and Post graduation from Mathura in 1965. As far as Ph.D is concerned Baba was asked to remove the mention of Brahmakumaris from his thesis. Baba said that this cannot be removed because of which his thesis was not passed.
Educational qualification of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit, "PBK" group, Page 1:
by kand_72 » 20 Apr 2010

Om Shanti.
This is a point which I am bringing up to the Notice of all members...
I had taken up this point personally during my meeting with Baba & this is what he has clarified:
He has done his post Graduation from Agra University now known as Dr. B.R.Ambedkar University.
I have given my doubts regarding the two answers. I request clarification from the concerned PBKs.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV, "Newcomers" group, Pager 2:
by kand_72 » 22 Apr 2010,

Dear Satyaprakash,
My Sincere request,if you have so much queries on the subject,the University names are mentioned,please go ahead & get yourself satisfied,as I was satisfied after getting the answer & it is of my least interest to see if he was working as a teacher before or after submitting his thesis.Who was his guide etc...

If the topic of his education matters to you so much why don't you ask Baba directly the way I did.I don't know if you are associated with PBK's or not,if yes please meet Baba & get all the queries answered, if not I don't think you should be having any further interest in the subject as it does not affect you in any way.
This is not the way to give clarifications. If you do not know why have you written a post regarding this? And why do you want to discourage SatyaPrakash in his interest to know the truth about Virendra Dev Dixit's educational qualifications. Is it a kind of warning?
I request Satyaprakash to continue his research regarding the actual educational qualifications of Virendra Dev Dixit and let the people know the truth about him. It would be good in both ways. If it is true then doubts will be cleared and blaming Virendra Dev Dixit will stop. If it is not true then the real face of Virendra Dev Dixit will be unmasked.
Sanjeev.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

Gujarat University accepted the thesis,but refused to publish as Baba Virendar Dixit had mentioned BRAHMAKUMARIS in the thesis.This name was requested to be deleted by the University,which Baba Virendar Dixit refused, as that was the fact.
HI,
What was the subject /topic of the thesis? Was it Brahma Kumaris or something else?

thanks
kand_72
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to contribute meaningfully to the discussions.

Post by kand_72 »

OM Shanti

Dear Sanjeev,

I have not issued any warning. I have made it clear that anyone who is so keen to pursue the educational qualifications of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit can either go to the respective universities & dig the documents to verify the facts.Alternate option if he/she is in PBK they can directly question Baba during his visits or via e mail.

I was personally satisfied with the answers received from him.

Coming to the question of what was the topic I was informed the thesis topic was ADIDEV.

OGS
OmShanthi
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

kand_72 wrote:Coming to the question of what was the topic I was informed the thesis topic was ADIDEV.
Unfortunately these people who claim to answer questions are very ignorant of how a Phd work is done. Phd topic will give the gist of the work. It will be several words like 10 or 12 words in topic only. One word topics are unknown. Why do they keep bluffing all through? Phd required 4 years work as a minimum. After working 4 years no university will throw out a Phd because some word like 'Brahmakumaris" was mentioned in it. What gas it is? Truth is no where to be seen?
At least let them agree that Agra and Mathura are 2 different cities. This does not require any proof?
Satya.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

kand_72 wrote:Om Shanti
Dear Sanjeev,
I have not issued any warning. I have made it clear that anyone who is so keen to pursue the educational qualifications of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit can either go to the respective universities & dig the documents to verify the facts.
Can we not dig into the history of Yagya and also understand Murlis for ourselves? Is answering to the educational qualifications of Virendra Dev Dixit difficult than answering to Yagya history and Murli points? Why is AIVV hesitationg to give the educational qualifications of Virendra Dev Dixit because they themselves have written that he has written a Ph. D. thesis.
kand_72 wrote:Alternate option if he/she is in PBK they can directly question Baba during his visits or via e mail.
What if anyone is not a PBK. Why cannot AIVV answer to the question and clear the doubts regarding educational qualification of Virendra Dev Dixit as per their claims.
kand_72 wrote:I was personally satisfied with the answers received from him.
The question raised is not about your satisfaction. The person who has posted this topic need some clarification. If you can please do it. If you do not have information then no one is forcing you. If you can get the information from AIVV then get it and write here. If not leave it. Why are you pressing someone to keep mum. And the question raised is not very personal. And it is just for clarification for the claims made by AIVV in their literature in the internet.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

kand_72 wrote:
I was personally satisfied with the answers received from him.
OmShanthi
Dear brother kand.

Can you please share the queries you asked Baba Dixit and the answers which satisfied you...as i have never been satisfied with any of his answers to queries either in direct conversation with him(cd no. 151/152) or in his discussion cds with other PBKs.

shivsena.
ak1972
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Post by ak1972 »

Dear Sachkand,

1. You are free to dig in to find out the facts,no one has stopped.So please go ahead.
2. If one is not a PBK,one should not be so concerned with his educational qualification & if one is a PBK,you can always ask Baba directly.
3. I mentioned about my personal satisfaction & I do not see any reason of sharing my question & what was my satisfaction level.Again to make this point,every soul has a different level of satisfaction.Baba never answers same question with the same answer as everyone's understanding is different.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

ak1972 wrote:Baba never answers same question with the same answer as everyone's understanding is different.
Then it is as good as accepting that- his Murli (or clarification Murli whatever they call) spoken to group of PBKs is waste!
ak1972
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Post by ak1972 »

Dear Bhat Bhai,

How many times& how many people have told you in this forum,that first read,churn ,understand & then shoot your answers.
This is basic .. in a house if there are 2 sons of different ages, a Father will not answer the same q in the same way to both the sons. That's the same simple logic followed here by baba.
Hope you apply your thoughts before raising q or answering anything not only in this forum, but in any area related to gyaan.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

ak1972 wrote:How many times& how many people have told you in this forum,that first read,churn ,understand & then shoot your answers.
Can you list those people and will you explain how can you certify their statement ?
ak1972

Post by ak1972 »

Proof of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit's educational qualification is now posted in the link mentioned below:

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=6&t= ... 273#p34273

OGS
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

ak1972 wrote:Proof of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit's educational qualification is now posted in the link mentioned below:

http://BK-PBK.info/viewtopic.php?f=6&t= ... 273#p34273

OGS
Thank you ak1972.

Sanjeev.