Queries by brother satyaprakash.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Re: Queries by Brother satyaprakash.

Post by satyaprakash »

So this is the GOD and he has come to reform everyone! He studies intermediate and claims that he has done Phd! When a person does not even have basic integrity and honesty, how does he become GOD? He is not even a good human being. Forget about he being any GOD.
arjun wrote: And what about the biggest lies that Hindus have been propagating since hundreds of years like God is omnipresent, Ravana had ten heads, Sun, Moon and all the planets are Gods, rivers are purifiers of sins, the caste system, etc. etc. Is there any proof for all that? When you cannot provide proofs for all these lies, you have no right to point fingers at someone else who has answered your questions to the maximum extent. A person is not gauged by his education but by his actions and speech.
I never said that a spiritual person should have educational qualifications. Only the PBKs Baba has claimed in his 'wonderful biography' that he has done Phd. The simple question we ask is where did he do his degree or PG degree? This CAN BE SIMPLY ANSWERED BY GIVING THE NAME OF COLLEGE AND YEAR OF PASSING. THIS CAN ALSO BE EASILY VERIFIED BY A VISIT TO THAT COLLEGE'S OFFICE.
But you are asking proof for Hindu beliefs which are beliefs but not material things. So neither they can be materially proved nor verified. This is equally true for all the propaganda of the PBKs based on their Murlis or Baba's interpretation of the same. For example, how do you prove that each age or yuga is 1250 years old?
So if Virendra Dev Dixit has not done any college education say so, and close the matter. Even a 8th standard failed person can write some propaganda material on his cult, get it signed by some of his supportes as 'guides', and send it to an university. It will be thrown into the dust bin as the so called 'theses' of Virendra Dev Dixit was thrown by the Gujarat University. Does he then claim that he submitted his Phd? Is this not cheating the public?

Satya.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

He studies intermediate and claims that he has done Phd! When a person does not even have basic integrity and honesty, how does he become GOD? He is not even a good human being. Forget about he being any GOD.
Please see the threads on this topic started by you in the newcomers section. Or may be you have deliberately avoided giving a reply in that Section where ak1972 has painstakingly collected the copies of thesis submitted by Baba Virendra Dev Dixit to a Professor of Gujarat University and posted the scanned copies of the same in that thread.

But I have already written in that thread that people like you may not still believe that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has submitted his thesis. It is upto you to believe it or not. I wish you all the best.

OGS,
Arjun
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:Please see the threads on this topic started by you in the newcomers section.
I had missed it and saw now. I also replied there. But for continuity I reproduce the reply here:
ak1972 wrote:Please find attached few pages of the thesis - ADINATH MAHAKAVYA, that was submitted by Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit to Gujarat Universities Institute of Indology. The Thesis is completely handwritten by Baba Dixit & has close to 350 pages.
There is no Gujarat University Institute of Indology.
There is one Lalbhai Dalpatbhai Institute of Indology in Ahmedabad. This is a central government institution to preserve old scriptures and other artifacts. This is not an educational institution. This is not affiliated to Gujarat University. This is like a library. There is no registration for Phd from this institution. I do not know what is this story about submitting Phd to Gujarat University.
1.The scanned material only shows that it is not a regular research paper but only a preaching or propaganda material on Bramhakumaris. As the so called guide may be a follower of this cult and he may have simply signed with a rubber stamp.
2.Basic Phd degree requires pre-registration and atleast 5 years of hard work. It appears that Sri.Virendra Dev Dixit has not made any registration and reports say that he worked only for 3 months to make this propaganda material.
3.Further it is also clear that Sri.Virendra Dev Dixit has not done any college education. Even in the 'Wonderful Biography' there is no mention of this baba doing any college education. Only intermediate and TTC qualification is mentioned. In spite of repeated queries by me, Arjun or any other person has not given a verifiable reply.

For the above 3 reasons, no university will accept any theses.
Just claiming that something was submitted and hence it proves that he is having college education meant only for fooling gullible people.
Satya.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:1.The scanned material only shows that it is not a regular research paper but only a preaching or propaganda material on Bramhakumaris. As the so called guide may be a follower of this cult and he may have simply signed with a rubber stamp.
When Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has himself said that his thesis was rejected by his guide because it contained mention of Brahmakumaris, how can you imagine that the guide was a follower of Brahmakumaris? Your imagination seems to be completely irrational. Moreover, ak1972 who has contacted the guide also corroborates this version, how can you imagine something which you cannot prove. Before making such statement you should have tried to contact that guide and provided a proof that the guide is a follower of Brahmakumaris. Simply making speculations and leveling false allegations will not do any good to you.

As regards the rest of your charges, I can only say that if you genuinely want replies to your question you should write to Baba Virendra Dev Dixit himself (at [email protected]) by giving your name, address and phone number. Only then can you get an official reply from him. Otherwise you will have to wait till someone like ak1972 finds further proofs about Baba Dixit's educational qualifications.

OGS,
Arjun
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

satyaprakash wrote:As the so called guide may be a follower of this cult and he may have simply signed with a rubber stamp.
Please note the word 'may'. Even if he is not so it does not make any difference to the rest of the post.
arjun wrote: if you genuinely want replies to your question you should write to Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit himself
Am I asking for a personal secret from him? Why should I contact him in person? That the simple question as to in which colleges he studied cannot be answered by any one other than Baba himself shows that he has not gone to any college.
If he has really gone to any college then let him simply correct the 'wonderful Biography' with relevant entries. He need not not reply to me in person. Let all people know the answer. Then only someone can investigate and find out if it is true. If this question is properly answered then other answers will have meaning. If he declares that he has not gone to any college then there is no need to investigate his educational background.

Satya
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

If he has really gone to any college then let him simply correct the 'wonderful Biography' with relevant entries.
If you are not ready to write to him, if you are not ready to reveal your identity then the only thing you can do is to wait and watch or continue to write against him on this forum.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: If you are not ready to write to him, if you are not ready to reveal your identity then the only thing you can do is to wait and watch or continue to write against him on this forum.
I do not understand the conditions laid by Arjun to get the true answers. Are the above conditions laid by Virendra Dev Dixit or A.I.V.V. or is it just of Arjun?

How silly are the conditions. Had any BK asked or requested these so called PBKs to give the knowledge of the so called ShivBaba to them. Why were they running behind BKs to give them their so called true knowledge. And now when someone asks for some clarifications regarding such an important personality (so called GodFather) as per the so called PBKs then why are they putting so many conditions. And the questions raised by SatyaPrakash need no churning of knowledge or anything. It is just lokik (worldly) information. Virendra Dev Dixit and the so called PBKs have made fun of BK Jagdish regarding how he changed the biography of Dada Lekharaj. And now, see what these people are doing. And what is their attitude towards a person who is asking for some simple clarifications regarding the so called GodFather of the so called PBKs. It is all just ridiculous.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The pre-condition of revealing identity has been laid by Baba only. And this started with sachkhand only. He knows it pretty well. This is the reason why I have reduced seeking answers from Baba to the questions raised by anonymous members of this forum. Despite laying this condition Baba has answered some questions relating to his educational qualifications. What is wrong if he wants to know the identity of the seeker before answering the questions in detail?

When someone is ready to defame someone openly he should also be ready to reveal his identity at least to the person whom he is asking questions. Even in case of the worldly Governments there is a rule that anonymous letters are to be consigned to the wastepaper baskets. Then how can the Godly Pandava Government answer defamatory questions without knowing the identity of the defamer?

OGS,
Arjun
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. The pre-condition of revealing identity has been laid by Baba only. And this started with sachkhand only. He knows it pretty well. This is the reason why I have reduced seeking answers from Baba to the questions raised by anonymous members of this forum. Despite laying this condition Baba has answered some questions relating to his educational qualifications. What is wrong if he wants to know the identity of the seeker before answering the questions in detail?

When someone is ready to defame someone openly he should also be ready to reveal his identity at least to the person whom he is asking questions. Even in case of the worldly Governments there is a rule that anonymous letters are to be consigned to the wastepaper baskets. Then how can the Godly Pandava Government answer defamatory questions without knowing the identity of the defamer?

OGS,
Arjun
(1) I am really surprised to read that it was due to me that Virendra Dev Dixit has laid such pre-conditions. :prize: But the accusation of Arjun that I know it is totally wrong. Anyway, I do not think that any sachkhand (sach_khand) is needed to give his identification to get some clarification from Virendra Dev Dixit.

(2) Now as I have come to know that it was due to me that Virendra Dev Dixit has laid some condition, I will come forward and ask for the same clarifications myself which are asked by SatyaPrakash. Will Virendra Dev Dixit give clarifications to me? I am ready to give him my personal information. Just write to which email ID should I send my personal information and what all information Virendra Dev Dixit needs to give clarifications. But one thing is that, I have already returned the letter of faith to Virendra Dev Dixit and have also written that I will not accept anything without actually understanding it. So, there is no question of accepting Virendra Dev Dixit as ShivBaba or Prajapita or Supreme Teacher. According to my churning, his part is the part of Ravan.

But the clarification asked by SatyaPrakash has nothing to do with what his part is. Whether Ram or Ravan, that does not matter. The clarification that is asked is about his worldly education and the educational qualifications he has got. Any spiritual person needs to give true information and should not make false claims knowingly. So, I hope that as Virendra Dev Dixit has approved the booklet where it is written that he has completed his Post graduation and has submitted thesis, then it is the duty of Virendra Dev Dixit to give proof or give information about the institutions where all he has studied. If Virendra Dev Dixit cannot even do this much then he is deceiving the people and himself too.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:Despite laying this condition Baba has answered some questions relating to his educational qualifications.
Where and when? Vaguely telling that he did something in Agra and Mathura without any details is no information.
arjun wrote:The pre-condition of revealing identity has been laid by Baba only.
When PBK do not want to answer a question, they follow such stonewalling techniques.
I have actually given my address and name earlier and asked for answers. Surprisingly the answer was that I should go and attend their 7 day class and everything will become clear! Now what can anyone do?
This is the problem with narrow cults. They are short-sighted. They cannot see beyond the tip of their own nose. They are used to closed secret groups where none of their defects come out. They are very uncomfortable with email, internet and rapid spread of information and knowledge.
People are more aware now. Even a Rickshaw puller will access the internet. Secret meetings are no more secret now.
Rig veda boldly proclaims- "Let knowledge come from all 4 directions"
But this cult expects the knowledge from their single leader who has nothing worth giving!

Satya.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
Fortunately I got a chance to speak to Baba on this issue. Since he did not have much time, I could not discus it in detail, but I could get some important details related to the graduation and post graduation.

Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit completed JTC training in 1962, completed his graduation (B.A.) privately while working as a teacher through Agra University in 1964. (In those years the duration of graduation course used to be two years). He completed his post graduation (M.A.) from Oriental Institute, Brindavan, Mathura from Agra University in 1965/66.

I think this should end the controversy, but I don't think our Brother satyaprakash would be still satisfied.

OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

satyaprakash wrote:It may be a technical error. ....Please post it again, may be with additions or corrections and see if it comes OK.
Thank you dear soul and brother.

Enough infomation about Gita is posted in a separate thread - BRAHMAKUMARIS AND BHAGAVADGITA in BK Forum.

Here below.

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2215

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN GO THROUGH AND REPLY.

iN remembrance of ShivBaba,

Thank you.