Queries by brother satyaprakash.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: BK and PBK are non Hindu and foreign Cults.

Post by arjun »

There are so many such differences which make the BK/PBK limited philosophy a totally foreign one unsuitable for Indian culture and civilisation. Hence it is only a Non-Hindu cult with a very narrow following of innocent and gullible people who do not know the greatness and glory of Veda based Sanatana Dharma.
BKs/PBKs never claimed that they are Hindus. We belong to the Adi Sanatan Devi Devta Dharma originally and have been converted to different religions in the present birth. If you feel happy in the karmakand (rituals) practiced in Hinduism, you are free to do so. Nobody will stop you. Not even the Murlis stop any BK/PBK from practicing any karmakand. Only when they realize the futility of those rituals that they start following the path of knowledge properly.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:BKs/PBKs never claimed that they are Hindus.
Thanks for this clarification. Most people join BK or PBK thinking that it is a variation of Hinduism. It will greatly help if they are told that they are joining a religion which is totally different from Hinduism. If they come to know that religious conversion is involved most people may think twice before associating with BK or PBK. Let the people take an informed decision and not out of ignorance as is happening now.

Satya.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

satyaprakash wrote: Most people join BK or PBK thinking that it is a variation of Hinduism. It will greatly help if they are told that they are joining a religion which is totally different from Hinduism. If they come to know that religious conversion is involved most people may think twice before associating with BK or PBK. Let the people take an informed decision and not out of ignorance as is happening now.
Satya.
Dear satya Bhai.

You have started a very good and relevant thread.

Bk-pbk philosophy preaches the doctrines of adi-sanatan dharm which is continued as hinduism after Dwapur yug.....so in a way BKs-PBKs do preach spirituality(knowledge of soul and Supreme Soul) which is why many souls of all religions are attracted to it.... but they also promote hinduism in the form of '' who is Gita ka bhagwan'' (which is honoured only by Hindus and not by any other religion).

shivsena.
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

shivsena wrote:BK-PBK philosophy preaches the doctrines of adi-sanatan dharm which is continued as hinduism after Dwapur yug
How does one know that before Dwapar yug something called 'adi-sanatan dharm ' ever existed. Is it not a new invention by BK/PBK? Other than some oracles of unverifiable source, is there any proof for all these stories?

Satya
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:BKs/PBKs never claimed that they are Hindus.
This is not true ... especially in the West. Well, I cannot speak of the PBKs but BKs and the BKWSU definitely pass themselves off as being Hindu for the sake of evangelism, e.g. Dadi Janki Kripalani.

You might discuss just what and who Hindus are ... I understand "Hindoo-ism" was something started by the British when they went in to India but might have roots further back during the Mogul invasion. That is to say, "Hindu" was only created when something clearly different (and strong) entered India. Before that there was just various darmas existing together.
satyaprakash wrote:Most people join BK or PBK thinking that it is a variation of Hinduism. It will greatly help if they are told that they are joining a religion which is totally different from Hinduism.
You are entirely correct. Unfortunately the BKWSU are committed to many deceptions and manipulations of the truth in order to build up a powerbase.

In the West, it also helps that a) most (Western) BKs know very little about Hinduism and are deceived easily, and b) having little preconceptions about Krishna, Rama, Shiva etc they can be easy encouraged to believe the BKWSU's version.

From a Gyani point of view though, one would have to ask how far the gurus of the BKWSU have "washed out" their Hindu (and Islamic) sanskars. Obvious not very much.
satyaprakash

Re: Queries by Brother satyaprakash.

Post by satyaprakash »

After getting answers from Arjun for some of my questions, I am led to believe the correct facts of what has happened is as follows:
-These are questioning the GOD part of the Godly knowledge. Assuming that it was ordinary human knowledge, many of my questions can now be answered.

1.Hindi: When the BK was started (also when PBK followed), it was confined to only a few Hindi knowing people. As the original Babas and Didis and also as current Dixit Baba were unaware of the various languages prevelent in India and the number of people speaking them, they started telling that Hindi is the language of gods! Their only concern was Sanscrit language. Now sanscrit means all the scriptures are in it. Hence it had to be put down so that the new philosophy of the BKs can be defended. That is why this one language policy is formed. Putting down sanscrit is the best way of attacking all Hindu scriptures. But unfortunately for the BKs/PBKs there are so many other regional languages in India spoken by 60% of Indias population. When they all question Hindi, they have no answer other than quoting some Murlis. The BKs and PBKs never expected some non Hindi people to show interest in their cult. Hence they are not ready to answer questions on Hindi imposition.

2. Bagavad Gita: This the most revered scripture known to every village in India. By putting down BG as a book not by God but by some ordinary fellow, you can talk of other new path of BK etc. So the first task of BKs and PBKs is to call BG as a false scripture. If gullible people believe this then 7 day class etc are conducted to nail down their own new stories.

3.Virendra Dev Dixit: To break away from BK and to start a new cult, this person has to be projected as a great intellectual person, who can answer all questions. As no one will believe him, he was projected as a Phd and intelligent. Actually the truth is that he has not even got a college education This does not mean BK themselves are any better. They run their business and PBK have their own interests. Because of this they are unable to answer questions on Kamala or Vedanti or issues connected with the happening in their centre with any clarity.

4. Small children in PBK centres: It is easy to make them believe any story told to them repeatedly. Hence by keeping innocent children for many years in PBK centres, they will get thoroughly brain washed and will become slaves of this cult.

5. Celebacy: The PBK mostly consist of frustrated old women who are all married and have many children. Now in old age they start preaching celibacy to other young people. I have seen many spinsters who have serious psycho somatic illnesses like Asthma, migraine, BP coronary problems etc after being with this cult for a few years. When the chief himself is married, what is the point of celibacy for others? This is only to show that they are different from Hindus and to have 'holier than thou' attitude.

Satya
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

satyaprakash wrote:So the first task of BKs and PBKs is to call BG as a false scripture. If gullible people believe this then 7 day class etc are conducted to nail down their own new stories.
BKs have not called it a false scripture. It is scripture reverred by Hindus and is accepted by BKs. But BKs say that the knowledge given by The GodFather is not totally reflected in the many scriptures of Hindus. Prayaha lop ho gaya hai. There is no unity in the Hindu scholars itself such as the followers of the three famous Acharyas, Shankaracharya, Madhwacharya and Ramanujacharya who have written about the Gita Knowledge. Present scholars even have verbal fight even on the stages while interpretting BG. And this is not with the Hindus and Bhagawad Gita. The same is happenning in all religions. And that is the reason for different sects in all religions. Shia Sunni ..., Catholic Protestant ..., Hinayana Mahayana, Digambara Shwetambara, etc., Who in the world today have total clarity? All are gullible people.
satyaprakash wrote:3. Actually the truth is that he has not even got a college education
Are you sure? How do you know about it? Please tell it clearly. How can we believe you? When the PBKs have told about it how can you challenge it? If you are so sure then please give proof.
satyaprakash wrote:4. Small children in PBK centres: It is easy to make them believe any story told to them repeatedly. Hence by keeping innocent children for many years in PBK centres, they will get thoroughly brain washed and will become slaves of theis cult.
Small children in our Hindu families are told the stories of Ramayan and Mahabharat. Is it brain washing? Are they cult slaves in the making?
satyaprakash wrote:5. Celebacy: The PBK mostly consist of frustrated old women who are all married and have many children. Now in old age they start preaching celibacy to other young people. I have seen many spinsters who have serious psycho somatic illnesses like Asthma, migraine, BP coronary problems etc after being with this cult for a few years. When the chief himself is married, wht is the point of celibacy for others? This is only to show that they are different from Hindus and to have 'holier than thou' attitude.
Diseases are not just for BKs or PBKs. They are there for all people of this world. Those who do not give attention to their health do fall ill. Does celibacy make someone different from Hindus? Then are the Sanyasis and Acharyas and many Indian saints not Hindus? Celibacy is a very personal matter. No one can say for definite that he/she is Brahm-chari totally. Yes they are having that aim and are trying for it.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

sachkhand wrote:BKs have not called it a false scripture
They only call it full of lies and untruths.
sachkhand wrote:There is no unity in the Hindu scholars itself such as the followers of the three famous Acharyas, Shankaracharya, Madhwacharya and Ramanujacharya
All of them agree on the greatness of Gita. Only some words are interpreted differently. But here the BKs/PBKs attack it in totality without proper reasoning except questioning the character of Krishna.

More later....

Satya
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

satyaprakash wrote: They only call it full of lies and untruths.
The lies given in Bhagawad Gita according to BKs are:
(1)Bhagawan of Gita:
It is Bhagawanuvach in Gita. But present Hindus consider Krishna as the Bhagawan of Gita. This is a lie according to BKs. According to them it is Supreme Soul Shiv. That Shiv is Nirakar and not Sakar and gives knowledge by entering a human body and not by taking birth through a mother and getting education and later in his adult age gives knowledge. This explanation is not accepted.
(2)The period of Gita knowledge:
According to BKs Gita was not told at the end of Dwaparyug, but the knowledge was given at the end of Kaliyug and as a result of this knowledge Kaliyug is transformed into Satyug.
(3)Human souls:
According to BKs human souls are human souls foreever and never go into the womb of any other creature. But according to Hindu explanations soul in a human body has got this body only after going through the cycle of 84 lakh births in the different living forms.
(4) Period of world cycle:
According to BKs this world cycle is of 5000 years and does not change, whereas Hindus explain that it is of very long period, I do not know the exact years.
satyaprakash wrote: All of them agree on the greatness of Gita. Only some words are interpreted differently. But here the BKs/PBKs attack it in totality without proper reasoning except questioning the character of Krishna.
Those some words have made great differences.
According to Shankaracharya, God is everywhere and there is no difference between human soul and God because both are one and the same.
According to Madhwacharya, God is different than human souls. And human souls can never become God.
I do not know what Ramanujacharya has said but his philosophy too is different from the above two acharyas.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

satyaprakash wrote:
How does one know that before Dwapar yug something called 'adi-sanatan dharm ' ever existed. Is it not a new invention by BK/PBK? Other than some oracles of unverifiable source, is there any proof for all these stories?
Satya
I have not read all the Hindu scriptures to vouch for the word ''adi-sanatan dharm'' being mentioned anywhere....but even before coming into bk knowledge i had heard the word ''sanatan dharm'' from many Hindu scholars and pandits with whom i used to have discussions about the founder of Hindu religion (just like christ-Buddha-mohammed are supposed to be founding Fathers of other religions)....so i believe that many experts on hinduism in outside world know that there is some connection between ''adi-sanatan dharm'' and ''hinduism'', but they do not know when it existed.
shivsena.
kand_72
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to contribute meaningfully to the discussions.

Post by kand_72 »

Dear Satyaprakash,

I have heard the word Sanathan Dharam from Arabs who told me,don't say you are a Hindu ,Hindu is a terminology given by Invaders for people staying across the Indus river. You people belong to the Aadi sanathan devi devtha dharam(ASDDD).. which I was totally surprised.Many people in India & so called Scholars don't know, the Arabs are aware.

As for scriptures well they are written by Gurus according to their knowledge & no human guru can speak or give the Ultimate fact.

As for foreign cult/non Hindu- there is so much of difference between Hindus living in the North & Hindus living in the South... how does one explain that?Do you mean to say that with in the so called Hindus itself there are non Hindus & Hindus.Before calling BK & PBK as non Hindu,please dig in to what is happening in your own surrounding & see the differences.As for BK/PBK stating about ASDDD,they are only taking one back to the roots & going back to one's roots is no crime.

I am stating an example: a tamilian living in Chennai considers Tuesday to be inauspicious,but the same tamilian who is leaving in Mumbai considers it to be auspicious. Has the Tuesday changed or the tamilian changed. I think if the so called scripture mentioned tuesday to be auspicious or inauspicious it should be the same for all the Hindus irrespective of him/her being a Tamil/Marathi/Malayalee. The fact is it is not so. Every one follows as per his/her convenience & ideas passed from one generation to another.

Om Shanti
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

shivsena wrote:I am stating an example: a tamilian living in Chennai considers Tuesday to be inauspicious,but the same tamilian who is leaving in Mumbai considers it to be auspicious. Has the Tuesday changed or the tamilian changed. I think if the so called scripture mentioned tuesday to be auspicious or inauspicious it should be the same for all the Hindus irrespective of him/her being a Tamil/Marathi/Malayalee. The fact is it is not so. Every one follows as per his/her convenience & ideas passed from one generation to another.
Hinduism does not follow one book or one Guru. The principles of Sanatana Dharma (not adi sanatanan Dharma, which is only coined by BKs/PBKs)
shivsena wrote:I have heard the word Sanathan Dharam from Arabs who told me,don't say you are a Hindu ,Hindu is a terminology given by Invaders for people staying across the Indus river. You people belong to the Aadi sanathan devi devtha dharam(ASDDD).. which I was totally surprised.Many people in India & so called Scholars don't know, the Arabs are aware.
are common but actual implementation may differ from place to place. We donot need Arabs to tell about our Dharma. We follow Vedas and learned Gurus when in doubt.
shivsena wrote:As for scriptures well they are written by Gurus according to their knowledge & no human guru can speak or give the Ultimate fact.
All are human Gurus only. Calling some one as the voice of Brahma or Siva is specific for narrow cults like BKs and PBKs. So there is no sanctity in all such 'word of God'. But the entire BK/PBK is founded on such beliefs only and they surely will claim that they are hearing god directly through these oracles!

Satya
kand_72
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to contribute meaningfully to the discussions.

Post by kand_72 »

Om Shanti,

Let us wait for the time to prove who is right & who is wrong.
The so called Manushya gurus scriptures & multiple books of references or the words spoken by one "Shiva".
We don't need to wait another 100 years,hopefully in our life span itself we all will get to witness the truth.

OGS
Omshanthi
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

kand_72 wrote:in our life span itself we all will get to witness the truth.
Telling like this BKs and PBKs have survived for so many years. It is their trump card. In the beginning specific timelines were given for the end of world (other than for BK). Other than the old among the BKWSU dying a natural death nothing happened. Then another date and another date etc. The world is very much going on.
kand_72 wrote:he so called Manushya gurus scriptures & multiple books of references or the words spoken by one "Shiva".
At this time our Baba Virendra Dev Dixit entered the scene. Even though he did not have much education, he was an intelligent person. He saw so many have fallen for this end of the word story. Why not start another cult like this- he thought. So PBK is born. Some followers are there for PBK in many centres of this country. They are all waiting for the whole world other than themselves to end. Then they will live happily in the New Age? How wonderful!
The main doubt is who says this is the 'Shiva'?- Answer: The 'Shiva' himself through this Baba? No way to verify this. At least regarding the education of Dixit baba we can ask questions and ask for facts. But who can do what if Shiva hood is claimed? May all PBKs go to New Age leaving all doubters in some hot hell! Best wishes!
Satya
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Dear Brother Satya,

Why are you thinking so negatively? All of us are just purusharti's (effort makers) right now. God Father Shiv Baba has come on this earth to uplift all souls regardless of creed/race/nationality or any other labels we humans like to put on each others. You believe in the theory of karma, right? Even Christians have a saying called "You reap what you Sow".

Whatever happened up till now was drama, or desitny if you want to get all fancy. Whatever we are doing now, we are accumulating for our future and if we follow Shrimat (that goes for everyone) you know the furture will be good. God is all loving, kind and sweet and has pure, good wishes for all of us. That is why he is called Sade-Shiv, kalyankari, bhole-nath..He comes to give us knowledge and show us the path that will lead us to ultimate peace and happiness, but it is all up to us to listen and follow his directions.

So, ultimately the responsibilty lies on our hand. So far I have managed to stay away from all the politics of bk/pbk/ex(p)bk and any other negative distracting things that pulls our energy. We are all writing our own script as we speak. So lets do our very best in life.

Nivi