pro publico bono

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Cunning ways of Arjun to change the main issue of the topic.

Post by sachkhand »

Arjun wrote:by arjun » 17 Apr 2010
I knew that the above Member would not hesitate to level false charges against me if I responded immediately to his post declaring his decision to leave the forum. This is why I responded to his declaration of leaving the forum three days after his declaration. If he is not sure about his own decisions how can he level false allegations against any other person without any proof?
The problem Arjun is having with me is that I started writing in the forum even after I had requested Admin of this forum to close my account and had said that I would not write henceforth in this forum. Well, it is not good to change decisions. But the issue in this post of Arjun forced me to write once again. And I think it is not a crime to change my mind to write once again in this forum.
The main accusations I have against Arjun is that he is giving links which are very absurd and false. I am really surprised to see the websites which Arjun has provided here. And he is proving that he has done no wrong providing such links here.
I am giving the quotes of Arjun below (one is from another post, which is given in the quote)
Arjun wrote:by arjun » 18 Mar 2010
Om Shanti. Some incognito children of Baba have started providing some information about the Yagya history and about the violations of Shrimat or distortion of history by BKWSU to the world through the following link:
http://hubpages.com/hub/kranti?utm_sour ... dium=email
Arjun has started this post writing that the link he has provided is of INCOGNITO CHILDREN OF BABA. And these incognito children of Baba have sent him other links too. I request everyone to read the web pages found on the links provided by Arjun.

Following are the other links provided by Arjun.
Arjun wrote:by arjun » 09 Apr 2010
Sent to me by a friend:
http://globalpapers.typepad.com/blog/
This is a link found in the above website which Arjun has provided in this post. Please read this.
http://manhattanmirror.wordpress.com/Islam-in-disguise/
Arjun wrote:by arjun » 10 Apr 2010
A weblink sent to me by a friend:
http://intercultural.sulekha.com/
Arjun wrote:by arjun » 11 Apr 2010
Sent to me by a friend through email:
http://globalpapers.typepad.com/blog/20 ... ublic.html
In one of the links BKWSU is projected as partners of Islamic terrorists. There is a photo of a women in Burkha showing Osama Bin Laden's photo and quran, in that same web site they have given the photo of Gulzar Dadi and also Muslims doing namaz in a mosque. Also Murli points are given to prove there foolish fantasies. So what is Arjun upto? What does he want to prove in this forum?

I am quoting Arjun from another post.
Arjun wrote:Re: BKWSU for beginners, page 3,
by arjun » 12 Oct 2009

I have objected several times when false allegations were levelled by ex-BKs against BKWSU. One ex-BK even called BKWSU a terrorist oranization and I was the only member to protest. It was only after my protests that the concerned member was banned although I never demanded a ban on that member.
Is this not the same Arjun who had protested?
So now why is he giving links which are accusing BKWSU having similiarities with Islam and projecting them with terrorists? Has Arjun changed his mind? Is he confirmed that what he had protested earlier is actually true? And so has Arjun joined hands with those ex-BKs in projecting BKWSU with Islamic terrorists?

I thought that the allegations and accusations in the website were just foolish and not even eligible to respond to them with clarification, I just laughed at them. To my laughing, Arjun got upset even though I had not said a word about him. And what does he write in reply!
Arjun wrote:by arjun » 12 Apr 2010
It is easy to laugh as a spectator, but it is very difficult to bell the cat. It requires courage of conviction to point out the discrepancies in an established organization and to prove them and to impress upon the Government to take action.
So, who is this cat that needs to be belled? Does he mean to say that BKWSU is the one that is causing destruction in the world as has been accussed in that link, even the plane of the Poland president fell due to BKWSU! Strange! What a great accusation and with what great proofs!

And above all these foolish things Arjun furhter argues that he does not even know who has prepared that site, while he has written in the beginning itself that some INCOGNITO CHILDREN OF BABA are providing the information through those links.
Arjun wrote:by arjun » 21 Mar 2010
In fact I do not even know who has prepared that site. If someone thinks that I am an author of that site he/she is under a false impression.
Arjun wrote:by arjun » 18 Mar 2010
Om Shanti. Some incognito children of Baba have started providing some information about the Yagya history and about the violations of Shrimat or distortion of history by BKWSU to the world through the following link:
http://hubpages.com/hub/kranti?utm_sour ... dium=email
So,
What is Arjun and the followers of Virendra Dev Dixit having on their mind? What are they upto?
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Cunning ways of Arjun to change the main issue of the topic.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I hope Pro Publico Bono picks up on the latest murder allegations, investigates them, and writes ... seriously conservatively ... about it this time.
sachkhand wrote:In one of the links BKWSU is projected as partners of Islamic terrorists. There is a photo of a women in Burkha showing Osama Bin Laden's photo and quran
Osama Bin Laden only wants the USA or West to die ... the BKWSU wants the whole of the world except them to die. Ideologically, that is a kind of terrorism.

What if a lot of BKs were in the armed forces of India ... would they use a nuclear weapon against Pakisthan if a war started creating a far bigger escalation? Theoretically they could. Their minds are brainwashed to such an extent.
One ex-BK even called BKWSU a terrorist oranization and I was the only member to protest. It was only after my protests that the concerned member was banned although I never demanded a ban on that member.
That is not true. No one was banned over that matter. Your are talking about Brother Neo.

The point they were trying to make was that the Brahma Kumaris use terror in the form of the death and annihilation of 6,000,000,000 and spiritual fear for eternity.

It was just unfortunate that at the time he wrote we were being terrorised by the BKWSO by lawyers and with a legal action ... which they lost.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Re: Cunning ways of Arjun to change the main issue of the topic.

Post by sachkhand »

ex-l wrote: Osama Bin Laden only wants the USA or West to die ... the BKWSU wants the whole of the world except them to die. Ideologically, that is a kind of terrorism.
If on the above basis you want to consider BKs a s terrorists then Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers are also terrorists. Most religions including Christianity Islam and Hinduism are terrorists because they speak of the end of this world. Day of judjement, Qayamat Maha Pralay etc.,
ex-l wrote: What if a lot of BKs were in the armed forces of India ... would they use a nuclear weapon against Pakisthan if a war started creating a far bigger escalation? Theoretically they could. Their minds are brainwashed to such an extent.
Do not try to make this forum into a political forum. There are many other forums for you to discuss political matters.
One ex-BK even called BKWSU a terrorist oranization and I was the only member to protest. It was only after my protests that the concerned member was banned although I never demanded a ban on that member.
ex-l wrote: That is not true. No one was banned over that matter. Your are talking about Brother Neo.
Ask Arjun to answer. And read the quote in the respective post. It is there. I have quoted Arjun.
Sanjeev.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: pro publico bono

Post by fluffy bunny »

The difference between the Brahma Kumaris and other religions is that where other religions claim that the world will end, they do not claim that they will directly inspire the end. We see it right at the beginning of the movement, where they write to military leaders telling them to, and we still hear it today where the words are generally, "inspire" or "give courage".

There is a difference between an ideological terrorist and an actual one. The Brahma Kumaris are ideological brainwashing their adherents to believe in the Destruction of the humanity. They call themselves an "army" and I think world leaders should actually start to take there position as a threat, albeit a very minor threat. They do act like a secret service establish networks all across the world and into all parts of society or "true believers".

I agree with you about the comments regarding the death of the Polish Prime Minister. That is madness. I also agree with you that the PBKs and the BKs share similarities, they are two parts of the same religion. And I have clearly stated that I do not think the exaggerated nature of these blog help even the individual's own cause ... whatever it might be.

Likewise, a juxtaposition of "Brahma Kumarism + Osama bin Laden = Bad" is not a good technique to use. It is a logical fallacy and a cheap one too. It is like say, "Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian (not true either), so all vegetarians must be bad". It just makes the kind of intelligent, influential people that you are trying to appeal to switch off and think you are a mad person.

We know what they are trying to say symbolically, even if we do not agree with it. Pro Publico Bono also does not help themselves by using terms and concepts like "Shooting" ... "The shooting of Islam" ... who else on earth understand what that means? Only PBKs and a few BKs. So what are PPB do? Putting on a show of faith, a big act or drama, for other PBKs and a few BKs.
  • But what interests me, is how does Brahma Kumarism (and other cults) invoke such madness within otherwise intelligent, hardworking, honest individuals?
    Is it exploiting existing failures in the structure of the human mind we do not recognise?
    Or do the ideas which it indoctrinates people with cause the computer of the human mind to screw up?
I do not follow or support Virendra Dev Dixit, I do not think he is God or has God speaking out of him, but I would hope to defend anyone who is being unfair accused or abused ... especially by a bigger bully. What aroused my sympathies were the reports of physical beating and persecutions of the human rights of PBKs by the BKWSU. The same rights the BK demand for themselves. That is an evil hypocrisy.

It strikes me that Virendra Dev Dixit is of an above average intelligence, and he has tried more than most BKs to sort out the huge inconsistencies within the Brahma Kumari philosophy and lifestyle ... but that he is suffering from the same kind of madness. The data has gotten deep into his supercomputer and is acting like a virus in it screwing it up.

I think that is what happens to anyone, to various degrees, that gets sucked into Brahma Kumarism. The knowledge screws up our ability to think rationally.

The problem with attempting to have a discussion with you Sachkhand is that you also wildly exaggerated, distort and misreport other people's comments and facts in attempt to discredit them. We have all seen someone creating a big scene in the marketplace ... it is like having someone scream and shout and wave their arms irrationally at one all the time.

Fine, you do not like me. I accept that. But, for your own good, learn to speak reasonably and more people will respond positively to you.

There is an excellent site on Logical Fallacies that you ought to study. It is a shame the BKs do not teach their followers logic and how to think.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear brother Bunny.

Very-well expressed views.

shivsena.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

Dear ex-l,
I was confused to see fluffy bunny answering me. I had yesterday replied to ex-l and how come today it is fluffy bunny. I checked it and saw that ex-l has been changed to fluffy bunny. I do not know why you changed your nickname here. But it would have been nice if you had mentioned about it before directly answering to my post. I am putting your fprevious nickname "ex-l" along with your new one so that it will be easy for others and will make them know the changeover.
fluffy bunny (ex-l) wrote:The difference between the Brahma Kumaris and other religions is that where other religions claim that the world will end, they do not claim that they will directly inspire the end. We see it right at the beginning of the movement, where they write to military leaders telling them to, and we still hear it today where the words are generally, "inspire" or "give courage".
Yes I accept the difference.
When the religions accept in their scriptures that this vicious world will end then they know that this will be brought into practical by none other than The Creator. You might not agree with what BKs say. But they say that The Creator has come and is doing His Divine Work of tranforming this world. BKs do not say that there will be total destruction. But even to transform, the old must go.
You are just accepting only the half of what BKs say. You quote them saying that the vicious world will end by their tapasya or penance and they are in a way the salvation army. But why do you not quote them that The One behind this is The Supreme GodFather. If not it is not in any human beings capacity to do this. You conveniently forget this. Scriptures of many religions accept that The GodFather changes this world at some time. But they do not want to believe that this is the time that it takes place.
fluffy bunny (ex-l) wrote:
  • But what interests me, is how does Brahma Kumarism (and other cults) invoke such madness within otherwise intelligent, hardworking, honest individuals?
    Is it exploiting existing failures in the structure of the human mind we do not recognise?
    Or do the ideas which it indoctrinates people with cause the computer of the human mind to screw up?
I think that you are prejudiced and biased while talking about BKs knowledge. Death is inevitable. And it is not God who cause destruction on his own. He just comes and helps those who want to gain Light and Positive Energy. When this takes place, the darkness and negativity dies it's own death. You cannot blame Gandhi for his non violence because it made the British rulers to quit as they only had the power of arms and military to overpower anyone who used arms against them. Similarly The Supreme Soul, The GodFather Shiv says that Silence Power will win over science power. Those who are proud of their science power and power of ammunitions will die their own death. But those who have gained the power of silence by that time survive because of the help they get through Silence Power. The present science is also slowly acknowledging the power of Silence. And will accept one day. But of what use it would be to them. Time and Tide waits for none. If they do not develop the ability to login to That Silence Power they will be at loss. Neither The Supreme Soul Shiv nor the BKs.
fluffy bunny (ex-l) wrote:I do not follow or support Veerendra Dev Dixit,
You are free to have your opinions about anyone. I am not interested in what you think about Virendra Dev Dixit.
fluffy bunny (ex-l) wrote:I think that is what happens to anyone, to various degrees, that gets sucked into Brahma Kumarism. The Knowledge screws up our ability to think rationally.
I do not agree with you.
Yes you might get dizzy and screwed (as you put it) because of the inability to understand the knowledge. It happens with all knowledge. Even the mathematical theories if we start to study and do not understand them then we will start to feel so.
Moreever, BK knowledge is Spiritual and needs much much more concentration power and judgement power and clarity and honesty within for It to be understood. There is a saying in Hindi, "Naach na jaane, aangan tedha". It means that (one) does not know to dance and blames that the ground is curved.
fluffy bunny (ex-l) wrote:The problem with attempting to have a discussion with you Sachkhand is that you also wildly exaggerated, distort and misreport other people's comments and facts in attempt to discredit them. We have all seen someone creating a big scene in the marketplace ... it is like having someone scream and shout and wave their arms irrationally at one all the time.
It is not true. You might have written if it was so wherever I had done so. Regarding questioning you about your true identity that whether you are an agent of FBI or CIA or MI. It is a fact that such things are happening. Headley who used to go to Osho Ahram of Pune has now been put into jail. And even people of CBI had investigated the BK institution in India.
Regarding the involvement of American and British governments into terrorism is an open secret. Everyone knows it but they are keeping mum because of the bullying done by these countries and some keep mum because of their friendship and interests in US and UK.
fluffy bunny (ex-l) wrote:Fine, you do not like me. I accept that. But, for your own good, learn to speak reasonably and more people will respond positively to you.
I have been reasonable and rational throughout in this forum. And I stand by what I have written.
fluffy bunny (ex-l) wrote:There is an excellent site on Logical Fallacies that you ought to study. It is a shame the BKs do not teach their followers logic and how to think.
I have lost interest in the links given in this forum by members here. Why waste my time?
I would like to write a Hindi film song,
"Aaaall iiiis weeeellll"
Even in Murli it is said, Bani banayee ban rahi ab kuch banani nahee. Drama kalyankari hai.
Everything that is happenning is for the good.
No personal grudge or jealousy against anyone.
Best of luck to all in playing their respective parts. I am happy with my part because I know that the end is best for me. As is for everyone else.
A bit of advice hoping that you will permit. Try and experience soul consciousness. It changes your outlook and views about life and fellow beings and this world and yourself too. You will start loving and respecting yourself.
Sanjeev.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

sachkhand wrote:I was confused to see fluffy bunny answering me. I had yesterday replied to ex-l and how come today it is fluffy bunny.
I have reincarnated.

Actually, like Shiva allegedly speaking through Lekhraj Kirpalani ... I, Fluffy Bunny, was the true instrument speaking through ex-l. ex-l was only my Chariot, I could not reveal myself until now because you were not read to hear the truth, your intellect was not pure enough to receive the knowledge ... I am the Supreme Fluffy Bunny speaking through my chosen one now. You can call me Fluffbunny for short.
You are just accepting only the half of what BKs say. You quote them saying that the vicious world will end by their tapasya or penance and they are in a way the salvation army. But why do you not quote them that The One behind this is The Supreme GodFather.
I do not for one minute think God is speaking though Dadi Gulzar in the BKWSU HQ. And I think most people here think so too.

The quotes are exactly, the Brahma Kumaris will "give courage" to the scientists to use the bombs ... they will inspire them. I understand the theory that their tapasya and purity will cause Destruction as a side effect ... but I do not believe it. The evidence is against that. I expect them to go on and on and on ... changing the Knowledge to suit ... for as long as they can get money off people for doing so. Nature and humanity will carry on facing its problems as best it can.

Anyway, nice to see you go, have a good time. Enjoy life as best you can.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Another link sent to me by a friend:

http://biblesociety.wordpress.com/

The Bible, the Daughter of the Gita

In a common understanding, the Bible refers to one of two closely related religious texts central to Judaism and Christianity – the Hebrew or Christian sacred scriptures respectively. Hearing the word ‘bible’ people in the world think about a scripture. For the Christians it is the supreme scripture.

However, the new knowledge narrated by the Supreme Father Shiva casts a completely new light on the common understanding what the Bible is. In order to understand well the issue of the Bible, we need to recollect few facts about the Gita. The Supreme Father teaches that the Gita is the mother and the Gita is a scripture. In both cases the Gita is a creation of the Supreme Father Shiva. That is why it is not the Bible, by the Gita that is the highest, as a mother as well as a scripture. All the others, the Bible, the Dhamapad, the Quran and so on, are the progeny of the Gita. Whatever happens to the mother, happens also to children. It will be very easy to understand, once readers assimilate the point about the eternal drama wheel in which living souls play roles through or with the help of 5 elements and in which things happen first on a subtle living level and later on they assume a physical form. Unless man understands this point, he will never become free from the slavery of the System and his perception will always remain limited.

The Supreme Father reminds that the Gita was seriously adulterated. The name of the Gita’s true Narrator was replaced with the name of Krishna, who actually is a student in that Narrator’s school. The same adulterations happen to all the scriptures. The Supreme Father explains in details how it happens and who is responsible for it. The shooting of adulteration in the human drama, the shooting of deletions, additions, misinterpretations was started by the Brahma Kumaris. The Brahma Kumaris destroyed the entire knowledge narrated by the Supreme Father, inserted the name of Krishna in it and transformed it into a tool of destruction. There are numerous proofs of this.

Now, how does it concern the Bible? There is a living soul in the Brahmin family created by the Supreme Father that plays the role of the living Bible. It means that like the living soul playing the role of the living Gita becomes a ‘repository’ of the divine knowledge narrated by the Supreme Father, in the same way the soul playing the role of the living Bible becomes a ‘storehouse’ of that knowledge, but to a smaller extent. Now in the Confluence Age, that soul plays the role of the direct mother for the souls belonging to the Christian religion. Her spiritual capability and understanding is the highest in the group of souls connected with Christianity and determines the level of understanding that the rest can achieve. If the Christians wish to understand the True Bible, they should make efforts to recognize that soul. Along with that soul playing the role of the direct mother for the Christians, there will be a soul playing the role of the direct Father for them. These two are seeds of Christianity. That is why, all the Christians who desire to know themselves and the truth about themselves, the truth about the Bible, should recognize those who are the main souls in their group. In order to recognize them, they need to study the knowledge narrated by the Supreme Father and first recognize Him and themselves. Unless this work is done, studying the non-living scripture titled ‘The Bible’ is useless. It leads to nowhere. It only produces more scholastic discussions based on fiction. It is a waste of time, money and energy. Moreover, if the Christians wish to understand the truth about Jesus and Christ, their relations with God the Father and meet both of them, they should study the Supreme Father’s knowledge.

Christ told his followers that he would come back at the end of the time along with the Father. His disciples wrote it in the Bible. Probably all the Christians think that one day a miracle will happen and Jesus Christ will emerge from his tomb along with all who died till the present time. This is what for example the Jehovah’s Witnesses teach officially. In the perspective of the knowledge narrated by the Supreme Father this assumption is completely wrong and results from ignorance. The final time is now and very little time remained to Apocalypse. The human souls after passing their numerous births in the drama wheel are at the end of their cyclical journey. It concerns also the souls playing the roles of Jesus and Christ. The living soul playing the role of Jesus in the broad human drama was recognized many years ago, but the Christians neglected that fact. It happened because the Brahma Kumaris in the west who were supposed to introduce the human soul playing the role of Jesus to the Christians, also neglected that fact. They met John Paul II officially, but they didn’t tell him anything about Jesus. They let him die in complete ignorance. BK Jayanti, the European Director of the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University, a representative to the United Nations, met with Mother Theresa and His Holiness Pope John Paul II at the Vatican, yet she didn’t tell them anything. John Paul II was informed about revelation of Jesus in an official letter sent to Vatican in 2004 by a private researcher, but it was too late. The officials of John Paul II didn’t allow him to recognize anything at that time. Now, the soul of Christ is going to be revealed very soon. Will the present pope be able to recognize him? Or will he and his officials deceive themselves and their followers hiding those facts from them? The end is coming. All the main human religious fathers, starting from Abraham, have been recognized and they will be revealed on this broad stage very soon. Will the Christian people be able to recognize them or will they miss this fascinating time of the confluence between the end of one cycle and the beginning of the next one when it comes to the full recognition of all the actors of the world stage?

The Bible in its present form contains a lots of adulterations. Numerous interpretations, translations, copies made it completely false. This topic was already proved and described very well by various authors, so it doesn’t need to be discussed here separately. Christ through the of body Jesus taught his disciples orally. After many years his disciples started writing scriptures. Already at the time of writing they committed first adulterations. Further, it is Christ who is the direct religious Father for all the Christians. If the Christians think that they can know what their Father meant without that Father’s explanations, they are rather wrong. Can a child sit on the Father’s place and play exactly the same role? If it was possible, the Christians wouldn’t quarrel and fight as they do, since their religious Father, Christ, was a messenger of peace and love. They wouldn’t be so divided, because their Father taught them unity. History shows that along with Muslims, Christians have been waging the bloodiest wars in the entire world till today. They have been repressing the others and turning them into slaves. They have been developing systems of social violence. This is not what their religious Father Christ taught them. One of the most cruel social systems, communism, was created among Christians. That system dared to deny in practice the existence of God and Christ. Christians displayed a lot of violence also in science. They even tried to falsify the human history and prove to the world that Europe is the cradle of the true human civilization. The shooting of adulteration the history of humanity has already taken place. It happened in the Brahma Kumaris. The Brahma Kumaris tried to falsified the date of Dada Lekhraj’s birth to prove that he is the Source of Light, the God Himself Personified. This act of the Brahma Kumaris has irreversible consequences in the spiritual and physical dimension. Supreme Father’s class on the cycle and shooting explains well what these consequences are like.

Recapitulating, the new knowledge received from the Supreme Father Shiva enables people to understand all mentioned processes and identify their reason why. The Christians are only followers of Krishna, meaning Brahma Baba (Dada Lekhraj) the Father of the Brahma Kumaris and the group of Christian root-souls and seed-souls in the Brahmin family. The root-souls of Christianity have already revealed themselves.

For Voices of New York March 2010
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:They even tried to falsify the human history and prove to the world that Europe is the cradle of the true human civilization.
Has Virendra Dev Dixit ever been to The West and studied there? Would he come out of India and do so? Or does it say he cannot?

it would be nice is Pro Publico Bono would write a short summary to their articles ... not many people will read huge long pieces like that unless they know what it is about. It wont catch their eye and drag them in.

Of course, from a Western point of view, it is a terrible jumble or misquoted facts ... one is only left suspecting that he is talking about something entirely different, symbolic, rather than real world history.

If he is talking about real world history he is making some terribly unfair and confused or vague comments, e.g. Celtic, Norse, Germanic, Roman and Greek history all pre-date Christianity. Not every white person is a Christian.

It gets worse when you at a "proof" like "The Christians invented communism" when in fact most of the Bolsheviks leaders were Jewish as, essentially, was Marx, Trotsky, Zinovief, Larine themselves and others.
In the Illustrated Sunday Herald of 8 February 1920, Winston Churchill wrote, "With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of leading figures are Jews. Moreover the principal inspiration and the driving power comes from Jewish leaders."
So, if he is talking about real world history, it is not true. If he is talking about something symbolic ... who on earth would know what he is saying.

Like Shivsena says, he may just be confused and deliberately confusing others ... because it certainly is. Honestly, please, it is not enlightenment.

He is although right about Jayanti and Janki going to meet the Pope and Mother T etc. Those are silly VIP chasing events the BKWSU performs to excite their followers and use in photographs later to convince them and to keep the money coming in. Usually they give them a picture of Shiva Baba in some bizarre act of faith that somehow it will inspire them for the next 5,000s.

It is a game of "status by association" ... "look at us, we are powerful, famous ... we have met the Pope?" So what ... the Pope is the head of an army of child sex abusing priests who have been covered up and protected for decades. Jayanti also claimed to have "worked with the Buddhist Dalai Lama".

I contacted the Dalai Lama's office and they did not know who she was.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

fluffy bunny (ex-l) wrote:I have reincarnated.
Actually, like Shiva allegedly speaking through Lekhraj Kirpalani ... I, Fluffy Bunny, was the true instrument speaking through ex-l. ex-l was only my Chariot, I could not reveal myself until now because you were not read to hear the truth, your intellect was not pure enough to receive The Knowledge ... I am the Supreme Fluffy Bunny speaking through my chosen one now. You can call me Fluffbunny for short.
I would just like to give your own quotes on this same page so that you can ponder on them and understand them and will learn from them.
fluffy bunny (ex-l) wrote: We have all seen someone creating a big scene in the marketplace ... it is like having someone scream and shout and wave their arms irrationally at one all the time.
Better if you too avoid such things which you yourslef do not like.
fluffy bunny (ex-l) wrote:Fine, you do not like me. I accept that. But, for your own good, learn to speak reasonably and more people will respond positively to you.

There is an excellent site on Logical Fallacies that you ought to study. It is a shame the BKs do not teach their followers logic and how to think.
ShivBaba has taught but as is in every school, some students are good in their study and some are not. I will try and be a good student.
Anyway, I hope you had read the site you have mentioned yourself. But howcome you still write the things which you have written. ( as given in the dark blue).
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffybunny wrote:Has Veerendra Dev Dixit ever been to The West and studied there? Would he come out of India and do so? Or does it say he cannot?
As far as I know he hasn't visited any foreign country except Nepal. There is every possibility that he may visit The West in future.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Arjun,

am I correct in saying that "communist" does not have the same meaning to the PBKs as it does to the rest of the world?

That Virendra Dev Dixit has some coded or symbolic meaning, e.g. BKs that do not believe in god? So, by Christians, is he pointing the finger at Jayanti and Janki who went to the West to establish their kingdoms?

If so, what are the battles they have been fighting within the family?
sachkhand wrote:But howcome you still write the things which you have written. ( as given in the dark blue).
Because I am the Supreme Fluffy Bunny and I have come to make you bunny conscious.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

am I correct in saying that "communist" does not have the same meaning to the PBKs as it does to the rest of the world?
To the PBKs Communists refers to atheists and those who do not believe in monarchy.
So, by Christians, is he pointing the finger at Jayanti and Janki who went to the West to establish their kingdoms?
He has not announced any names, but Christians within the Brahmin family refers to those who have a cold anger, i.e. those who do not show off their anger in public, but keep boiling within. But they show off their compassion by indulging in pomp and show.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:To the PBKs Communists refers to atheists and those who do not believe in monarchy.
Meaning monarchy within the BK family ... ?

I would say Jayanti has that coldness. I do not envy the position she has chosen and hear many reports that she is unliked even within the BKWSU. Personally, I have seen and felt her sharpness and, only recently learned of her dishonesty. A pretty tough cookie.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

fluffy bunny wrote:Because I am the Supreme Fluffy Bunny and I have come to make you bunny conscious.
What else can a bunny do. Even though you are supreme according to you, but still you are a bunny not a human soul who can think and understand and practise. Are you a bunny of Virendra Dev Dixit?
Sorry for your bunny conscious. Hope, bunny will leave ex-l one day and ex-l can actually excell in humanity.
Sanjeev.