pro publico bono

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: pro publico bono

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:
I do not know how Shiva be present simultaneously in two bodies. Thisis what Baba in AIVV teaches at this time as the respond to the question of some students that i have already mentioned.
Dear Anu,

When i first took AK course, i was told that Shiva entered a mother first to lay the foundation of bakti and also Prajapita has to hear the words spoken through a Brahma for him to become the first brahmin. Otherwise he could not become prajapita.

Currently if the context of AK has changed that Shiva is present simultaneously in two bodies, then it is the work of child Krishna or the sisters who give the course add their manmat. As i am very well convinced that Ram never changes the context of AK.

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

In CSM Discussion class Nr 975, timing approximately 52 min, the Teacher says that Shiva doesn’t enter other children apart from the mukarrar rath (appointed Chariot).
If Shiva does not enter into other children, then when it is said in Sakar Murlis that -- "whoever I enter will be called Brahma", indicates that Shiva enters into other children as well. Also in bakti Brahma has four heads to denote the entrance of Shiva in other children in sangam yug.

indie.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

In CSM Discussion class Nr 975, timing approximately 52 min, the Teacher says that Shiva doesn’t enter other children apart from the mukarrar rath (appointed Chariot).
pbkindiana wrote:If Shiva does not enter into other children, then when it is said in Sakar Murlis that -- "whoever I enter will be called Brahma", indicates that Shiva enters into other children as well. Also in bakti Brahma has four heads to denote the entrance of Shiva in other children in sangam yug.
indie.
Only Virendra Dev Dixit can clarify what he has said in that discussion class. Better ask him for clarification.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Only Veerendra Dev Dixit can clarify what he has said in that discussion class. Better ask him for clarification.

It is said in AK that anything imperfect or any ambiguities in the context of AK, then it is Brahma alias Krishna's interference. Sometimes it is easy to detect child Krishna's interference.

For eg. a brother asked Baba whether one can consume garlic tablets for health --- the reply given was -- you can take it if you are unwell and also children haven't attained soul-consciousness yet.

It was so obvious that Brahma (mother) had replied that brother's question as it is in Shrimat that one should not consume onions and garlic. A mother is soft-hearted and she gives in to her children.

If Rambap had replied, then Rambap would have strictly said --- 'Shrimat says do not eat onions and garlic, so never eat in gross form or tablet form.'

It is most fundamental to know who is speaking in AK in order not to get confused

It is always said to recognize Father and one should recognize the Father of humanity through his role and then only one can recognize the incorporeal Father. As it is said, 'To Know Ram is to know Ravan.'

Also when it is said Godfather, then it is only Father's role and no shaktis are inclusive of the Father's role.

indie.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Well done :laugh: I found it to be quite interesting.
"Baba Virendra Dev Dixit eats garlic himself. As well as some fish products, like oil made from fish." - this is a quotation sent by one of my friends who saw Baba consuming garlic and fish oil. Who was consuming that fish oil and garlic? Wasn't he Shankar himself or will we say that he was not Shankar? Was he Krishna, poor child? Please, remember that Shankar means Shiva+ Krishna + Ram according to AK explanation.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:"Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit eats garlic himself. As well as some fish products, like oil made from fish." - this is a quotation sent by one of my friends who saw Baba consuming garlic and fish oil. Who was consuming that fish oil and garlic? Wasn't he Shankar himself or will we say that he was not Shankar? Was he Krishna, poor child? Please, remember that Shankar means Shiva+ Krishna + Ram according to AK explanation.
Did you confirm from Baba or is it only hearsay?
Even if it is true, it does not matter. We have to act according to Shrimat and not follow Shankar. In another thread you have discussed about 'follow Brahma' and I responded that you can follow the soul of Ram as Brahma but not as Shankar. The above example is apt in this case.
ANU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Did you confirm from Baba or is it only hearsay?
Even if it is true, it does not matter. We have to act according to Shrimat and not follow Shankar.
There is a certain mother who travels with Baba all around India. She feeds Baba with her own hands.

For me it does matter. As Baba plays the role of the Father and teacher, not guru at this moment acc. to AK. Both the Father and the teacher are to be followed. After all how can I say that this is Shankar who eats garlic? I am supposed to see only ShivBaba and think that everything I hear ShivBaba says. I am not supposed to reject something as coming from Shankar or Krishna etc.

I personally asked few times what's wrong in garlic? Why aren't we supposed to stop drinking milk which is one of the greatest poisons for the human body. It clogs it.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

I personally asked few times what's wrong in garlic? Why aren't we supposed to stop drinking milk which is one of the greatest poisons for the human body.
I remember that in one of the discussion CDs Baba has said that if someone wants to use garlic as a medicine he can use it as long as he feels that his meditation power is not strong enough to overcome diseases. May be Baba also must have consumed garlic as a medicine sometimes. I got the chance to tour with Baba for few days twice. But I did not see him consume garlic even as medicine. I did see him consume the mixture of honey and ginger whenever he had throat infection. The other day my office colleague was telling me that they are pure vegetarians and don't use garlic while cooking food, but when his son was suffering from chronic cold, he was given few pieces of garlic for some days and he was cured of the disease.

As regards drinking milk it is upto every individual whether he wants to drink cow milk or soyabean milk or none of these.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Arjun wrote:
Even if it is true, it does not matter. We have to act according to Shrimat and not follow Shankar. In another thread you have discussed about 'follow Brahma' and I responded that you can follow the soul of Ram as Brahma but not as Shankar. The above example is apt in this case.
What you have stated is absoultely true. One must never follow Shankar as following Shankar will lead to one's own destruction and to have destructive thoughts about others.

It is said in SM "that this one only follows Shrimat at every step" -- so this mu quote undoubtedly refers to Ram as Ram becomes the Father of humanity based on folllowing every aspect of Shrimat. So will Ram consume something that is strictly prohibited in Shrimat.

Also it is said in AK that constant soul-consciousness will lead to a disease-free body and in Bhakti Shankar is shown to be sitting in rememberance, so why the necessity for Baba to consume such foods that are strictly prohibited in Shrimat or is it the work of the mayavi Krishna?

Ram is an epitome of following Shrimat at every step, so definitely it is the work of child Krishna who still has not been controlled.

indie.
ANU

Post by ANU »

Let Baba consume what he wants. What I personally don't like is double standard and contradictions that repeatedly arise followed by some people's trials to defend something against logic and facts. I personally saw Baba eating garlic as medicine. I don't mind his eating. Let he eat. I mind double standards and beating about the bush.

Could anybody explain logically, based on facts from SM what's wrong in garlic?
Put garlic on one side and put regular medicines on the other side and put all kinds of antibiotics on the third side and compare facts.
Garlic purifies blood, reduces blood pressure, reduces bad cholesterol, heals stomach and the entire digestive system, regulates the natural and good flora in intenstines, removes bad bacterias and viruses from the body, help TB patients....

This all seems to me really funny. So, is this Ram as Brahma to be followed or not? He does not follow Shrimat to the letter. And it is not only about eating garlic. However, I am not to judge... :) I find it really funny.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:Could anybody explain logically, based on facts from SM what's wrong in garlic?
I don't think any logic has been given in Sakar Murlis except for the statement that these foods are not offered to deities in temples.

In advance knowledge it has been said that these are tamsik foods which emanate bad odour and also cause lustful thoughts by increasing body heat.
So, is this Ram as Brahma to be followed or not?
There are many other actions being performed through which which are worth following. And anyone who has been with him physically would have noticed such points.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:What I personally don't like is double standard
It is called double standard when someone does not practice what he preaches. In case of garlic, I have already said that I have heard Baba telling PBKs that they can use it as medicines. So, if he himself uses it as medicine, how can it be termed as a double standard?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
Ram is an epitome of following Shrimat at every step, so definitely it is the work of child Krishna who still has not been controlled.
indie.
Yes---Ram is an epitome of following Shrimat...but this Ram is not Baba Dixit, but it is Mama Saraswati, who is the real Ram (parampita paramatma---Shiva+shakti) and whom we have to follow at every step, to become avaykt farishtas(numberwar shiv-shakti).

If Baba Dixit -Ram was an epitome of following Shrimat at every step, then PBKs would not be in a confused state and dis-satisfied lot and would never leave him (as many have done in past and many more will do so in future)
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Shivsena wrote:
Yes---Ram is an epitome of following Shrimat...but this Ram is not Baba Dixit, but it is Mama Saraswati, who is the real Ram (parampita paramatma---Shiva+shakti
What a pity, to follow Shrimat at every step and to die of cancer.
and whom we have to follow at every step, to become avaykt farishtas(numberwar Shiv-shakti).
Follow her in the air.
If Baba Dixit -Ram was an epitome of following Shrimat at every step, then PBKs would not be a dis-satisfied lot and would never leave him (as many have done in past and many more will do so in future)
Those who leave Ram (Baba Dixit) are those who don't understand knowledge. Just a small kick fr Maya, they roll away fr Him and start defaming and opposing him unnecessarily.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
Follow her in the air.
indie.
yes---only those who follow the fairy Godmother (guardian angel) will fly in the air as angels(farishtas) , while the rest who follow deh-dhari gurus will not have the wings of knowledge and Yoga to fly.