pro publico bono

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: pro publico bono

Post by arjun »

A weblink sent to me by a friend:

http://intercultural.sulekha.com/
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sent to me by a friend through email:

http://globalpapers.typepad.com/blog/20 ... ublic.html
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote:Sent to me by a friend:

http://globalpapers.typepad.com/blog/

Barack Obama President of the United Stated and the Brahma Kumaris

On April 8th 2010 an official and a personal appeals were submitted to the President of the United States requesting him to help to stop the spiritual terror in the world.
Appeal to President Barack Obama

Hereby, I kindly request the President of the United States, Barack Obama, to help to initiate necessary proceedings, involve relevant international government bodies of control and if necessary initiate legal proceedings against the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University across the world.

The organization in question is suspected of serious international financial frauds, copy frauds (BKWSU uses texts without having copyrights; they modify them, distribute them and make money on them), illegal business in real estates (public affairs and scandals described in media), falsifying the history of the organization in order to promote their brand in the world markets and misinform their students and the public, illegal usage of the name ‘university’ (BKWSU does not fulfill any of the criteria set for a university), violating the rules of charity and pro bono service (BKWSU does not fulfill the conditions set for a charity organization; as officially declared ‘pro-bono servants’ BKWSU promotes their names, invest money in advertisement, encourage the public to pay them money for their service which are contradictory to the rules of the pro bono service), squandering public money (BKWSU violates the basic marketing rules of an effective and economic communication strategy), using means of mental control and violence (the members of BKWSU are involved in suicides, murders, physical attacks, act of cruelty in public) , manipulation of the information, manipulation of celebrities’ images, manipulation of names and images of international government and non-government organizations (e.g. UN, UNESCO, UNICEF, US Army), manipulation of the image of India and Indian culture, manipulation of the image of the President of India and other politicians of the world stage.

I inform that similar appeals have been submitted to the International Court of Justice, the Indian Parliament, the Supreme Court of India (directly to the Chief Justice Honorable K.G Balakrishnan), the Supreme Court of USA, the Supreme Court UK, the Home Office of UK, the Supreme Chamber of Control RP, the Supreme Court RP, MSWiA RP.
I also declare that in case legal proceedings are initiated I am ready to appear in relevant institutions as a witness and a person who experienced serious moral and financial harms due to Brahma Kumaris’ activities in the world.

I dare to state that the activities of the Brahma Kumaris across the world, in America, Europe and India as well as in other continents, bring international relationships, American, European and Indian cultural heritage, the idea of charity, the idea of pro bono, the idea of university education and human dignity into disrepute.”

Source: Res Publica Communication India
arjun wrote:A weblink sent to me by a friend:

http://intercultural.sulekha.com/
arjun wrote:Sent to me by a friend through email:

http://globalpapers.typepad.com/blog/20 ... ublic.html
:laugh:
:laugh:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ...

(Hindi) Man changa toh Kathauti mein Ganga.
(Marathi) Kaawlya chya shapani Gaay marat nahee.
(Marathi) Aikawe janache karawe manache.
(Kannada) Madiddunno maharaaya.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

It is easy to laugh as a spectator, but it is very difficult to bell the cat. It requires courage of conviction to point out the discrepancies in an established organization and to prove them and to impress upon the Government to take action.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote:It is easy to laugh as a spectator, but it is very difficult to bell the cat. It requires courage of conviction to point out the discrepancies in an established organization and to prove them and to impress upon the Government to take action.
by arjun » 21 Mar 2010
(1)
Om Shanti. Just as various members of the forum have a right to provide links to various websites or blogs related to BKWSU or other groups, I have just exercised this right of referring members to the above site. I got the info about the above site through email.
(2)
Since I thought that some members may be interested in reading the material available on the above website, I mentioned about it. It does not mean that I fully agree with whatever has been written on that site.
(3)
In fact I do not even know who has prepared that site. If someone thinks that I am an author of that site he/she is under a false impression.
(1)If Arjun is just referring, then why is he so much upset if I laughed at the foolishness of the writer of that article and the people doing such things.
Anyway, WHO IS THIS OBAMA? Just another leader of this Ravan Rajya. But who is Ravan. The million dollar question. Virendra Dev Dixit must be knowing it. Why is he hesitating to answer this question.

(2)In the future, Arjun might say that he was just informing to the people what AIVV says and it does not mean that he fully agree with whatever is being said by them. As is his guru (Virendra Dev Dixit) so is the chela.

(3)Arjun might fool others, but he will have to answer for his deceptions one day or the other. The duo, Arjun and ex-l may continue forever. It is a pity that they are wasting their precious time in such things. I had really not expected that Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers will go to such low extents. As you sow, so shall you reap.
Sanjeev.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

sachkhand wrote:(3)Arjun might fool others, but he will have to answer for his deceptions one day or the other. The duo, Arjun and ex-l may continue forever. It is a pity that they are wasting their precious time in such things. I had really not expected that Veerendra Dev Dixit and his followers will go to such low extents. As you sow, so shall you reap.
You are a poisonous idiot Sanjeev who just does not know how to behave ... I thought you said you were going to leave here?

Pro Publico Bono is nothing to do with me, I am not in email contact with Arjun, and I am no follower of Veerendra Dev Dixit ... which all 3 parties can confirm.

For the record, I have not had any contact with Arjun since the BKs and PBKs were split off from BrahmaKumaris.Info and consider that Pro Publico Bono is doing themselves and their cause no favors by doing what they are doing. The real world just does not care. They need to be far more short and understated in how and what they write.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

I thought you said you were going to leave here?
He does not hesitate to comment upon others, but does not believe in sticking to his own words. Any respectable person would not go back on his words so frequently as him.
Pro Publico Bono is nothing to do with me, I am not in email contact with Arjun, and I am no follower of Veerendra Dev Dixit ... which all 3 parties can confirm.
Whatever ex-l has written is true. He has not been in contact with me through email ever since this forum split off from www.brahmakumaris.info
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

ex-l wrote: You are a poisonous idiot Sanjeev who just does not know how to behave ... I thought you said you were going to leave here?
Mind your language.
So, you and Arjun were waiting for me to leave so that you both can continue with your dirty work here. I know it is a waste to register my opposition to all the foolish stuff that are being posted and linked to in this forum.
And regarding poisonous mentality, I have read some of your dirty posts in the brahmakumaris.info forum. Very vulgar and cheap. You are free to express your feelings and emotions, even vulgar, but you should express them in the respective forums. There are many other forums and sites where you can joke and express all your vulgarity. Better if you give attention to this.
ex-l wrote: Pro Publico Bono is nothing to do with me, I am not in email contact with Arjun, and I am no follower of Veerendra Dev Dixit ... which all 3 parties can confirm.
I find no reason to believe you. Just remember how you accused me of having links with Vishnu Party even after I cleared this doubt many times. I cannot believe any person who does not know to believe others.
And I have no necessity to get your words confirmed. Right or wrong, it is your deed; and good or bad, it is you who will receive the fruits.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote: He does not hesitate to comment upon others, but does not believe in sticking to his own words. Any respectable person would not go back on his words so frequently as him.
So, when you get no answers to the replies of others, you try to get such silly things to prove your greatness and lessen others credibility. I had asked the Admin, to close my membership. But the admin has not done so. He has suggested me not to leave and has written that he does not wish to close my membership. Now it is upto me to continue or not. And I really widh not to write in this forum. But some foolish posts pushes me to write, even to go back on my own words. This is not a serios crime or wrong thing as you are trying to project it. But the dirty things you and ex-l are doing in this forum are really not of any good persons.
arjun wrote: Whatever ex-l has written is true. He has not been in contact with me through email ever since this forum split off from http://www.brahmakumaris.info
When there is no faith left in yours and ex-l's words, this is of no use atleast for me.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

From this link provide by Arjun,
http://globalpapers.typepad.com/blog/

Islam - the fastest growing religion in the world!

Facts: Islam the Fastest Growing Religion

50,000 French Accepted Islam In 50 Years: Intelligence - IOL
Thousands Of British Elite Embrace Islam: Study
America: Islam is finding a niche in the West
Islam spreading in Christian South Africa
Islam Attracting Many Survivors of Rwanda Genocide - Washington Post
Mohammed's religion finds a place in Haiti
Islam fastest growing faith in Australia
Where the Moors Held Sway, Allah Is Praised Again - NY Times
Seattle Times: Muslim in America
---------------------------------------------------

Rwanda: Islam blooms in genocide's wake
Rwanda Turns to Islam After Genocide
Muslims in Western Europe - Newsweek
Newsminer: Islam in Fairbanks
Refugees attracting Americans to Islam
CNN: Fastest growing Religion Islam Cached [10Kb]
BIC News: Fastest and Misunderstood religion
Washington Report: Muslims in America
Islam Luring More Latinos - Washington Post
Islam to become 2nd largest faith practised in US - Times Of India

Islam is fastest-growing religion in U.S - The Sacramento Bee

Islam Offers Identity For Some Blacks - The Tampa Tribune
Do Muslims not belong in this Christian Europe? - Independent, UK
Making do without the mainstream - Guardian, UK
Islam 'will be dominant UK religion'
Militant Aborigines embrace Islam to seek empowerment

Reason WHY?

Voices of New York,
http://manhattanmirror.wordpress.com/Islam-in-disguise/

"The shooting of Islam by the Brahma Kumaris has already taken place and
nothing can be really done about the growing Islam. It may cover the world."

BK Prakashmani, BK Gulzar, BK Janki
These two members i.e., Arjun and ex-l, show that they are both having no connections. And Arjun writes that a friend sends him (only to him!) all the website links which he just gives here (although he does not fully agree with their contents!)
ex-l tries to prove here that he is an outsider to both BKs and PBKs after he left BK community or institution. But he always tries to demean BKWSU and BKs. But he agrees with the knowledge given by Virendra Dev Dixit (head of PBKs). Just for example,
Re: BK and PBK are non Hindu and foreign Cults.
by ex-l » 16 Apr 2010
From a Gyani point of view though, one would have to ask how far the gurus of the BKWSU have "washed out" their Hindu (and Islamic) sanskars. Obvious not very much.
This ex-l also writes as a Gyani!
And what is his Gyan?
I quote,"one would have to ask how far the gurus of the BKWSU have "washed out" their Hindu (and Islamic) sanskars."
BKWSU has never said about or there is not in Murlis that some particular souls amongst Dadis are of Islam. This is purely the fantasies of Virendra Dev Dixit Even in this forum recently one of the PBKs have accepted that their teaching that Prakashmani Dadi is of Islam is not correct. They have refined and changed their knowledge.
But ex-l has nothing to do with all this. He takes sides and still says that he is an outsider! Virendra Dev Dixit instigates his followers to remain silent in the BK centres or as BKs and do their work of spreading his teachings. This is my first hand experience.

Dear ex-l,
Recently one of the terrorist Mr. headley, the main accused in the Mumbai attack on 26/11, has been arrested by the U.S. government. And it is said that he was a FBI member. It is also known that this Mr. headley used to go to Osho Ashram in Pune. And had connections with members of Osho Ashram. I doubt that you too are one of such FBI member. And I am writing on your face that U.S. and U.K. government are the real brains behind most of the terror outfits throughout the world. These two governments are just devils. And Arjun has written a post which shows the application and request to Obama. My foot. It is like going to ask for justice to a devil. You can tell what I have written here to Obama. Tell him that you people can fool the public. But one day you have to answer to God (By whatever name you call Him). It is not that I very much appreciate Indian politicians. Politics has become a place for dirty people only.
And it is Christian community with the nations like U.S. and U.K. as their leaders who have corrupted and misguided the Islam followers and Muslim nations like pakistan. For their own selfish and devilish motives.
No religion speaks or teaches inhumanity. The followers who are misguided or some cunning followers themselves bring bad reputation to their religion. Mr. Bush did not listen even to the advice given by the previous Pope and waged war on Iraq and since then thousands have died in it. Is BKWSU responsible for this too? Mr. Bush had even said that God had told him to wage that war. It is better if the people of the websites given in this post by Arjun tell us who is that God who told Bush to wage war against Iraq.
Just today I read about an incident in the life of Jehangir, the moghul emperor. It is written in the paper about that incident that Jehangir had imprisoned Hargobind Sahib in Gwalior prison due to some misunderstanding created by the selfish mischeiveous people. Jehangir did not even go into the matter. He had even forget about it. When Jehangir had gone to Lahore, he met a Fakir whom he respected a lot. That Fakir told to Jehangir that it was not good for the emperor to imprison a saint and that he might even lose his empire as a result. Jehagir hurriedly went to Gwalior and ordered to free Hargobin Sahib. But Hargobind Sahib did not accept freedom if the others innocent prisoners too are not released. Jehangir had to accept this and let free all the other innocent prisoners too.
It is not good to play tricks with innocent children of God, who are in rememberance of Him. Your military power and economic power will not help you. As you sow, so shall you reap.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

Dear Arjun,
The link given by Arjun has a link to the following
http://manhattanmirror.wordpress.com/Islam-in-disguise/

And I am giving the contents of this website below,
Voices of New York http://manhattanmirror.wordpress.com

Breaking Through Culture Shock

Islam in disguise

* http://ShivBaba.files.wordpress.com/20 ... -quran.jpg *

* Astonishing similarities between the Brahma Kumaris and Islam*

Evil has various forms. Some of them are so subtle that it is hard to
believe that they may turn into the most horrible acts of terror and
violence. The examples of this have been described well in the
scriptures. In the Ramayan Ravan assumed a form of an innocent saint. In
the Bible the Pharisees were perceived as pious devotees. There are lots
of stories describing the worst devils in the sweetest and most innocent
forms. Is there any reason of this?

A glance on the white-clad sisters of the world famous Brahma Kumari
University must have certainly prompted many in the Indian society to
think about the similarity between the Brahma Kumaris and Christians,
but the relationship between the Brahma Kumaris and Islam (the religion
of Abraham) will certainly sound astonishing to anyone.

As it is taught in the teachings partially revealed by the Brahma
Kumaris the shooting or rehearsal of the 5000-year drama takes place in
the Confluence Age itself. The shooting or rehearsal of the beliefs and
traditions in every religion can be seen in the family of Brahma Kumar
Kumaris. Just like the members of the Brahma Kumari, especially the
sisters in their centers, exhibit Christian traits by wearing white
clothes, renouncing the /bindi/, lighting candles, manipulating
information, cutting tapes, organizing conferences, fairs, debates,
using advertisement etc., similarly the shooting of Islam, which is
established in the Copper Age also takes place among the Brahma Kumaris.

The Supreme Father Shiva has taught the Brahma Kumaris that one should
remember the Supreme Soul in every breath, so one could become
completely pure, free, healthy, happy and wealthy.
...Any person who has experienced staying in the Brahma Kumaris centers , for
instance in Mount Abu, must have noticed this fact. Actually, this is
the rehearsal of the tradition of offering Namaz-like songs five times a
day in Islam. ...
Similarly, one cannot find a precedent of building a /samadhi/ (tomb) as
a memorial of any member of the Brahma Kumaris organization ever since
its establishment till 1968. After the demise and funeral ceremony of
Dada Lekhraj alias Brahma, the Chief of Brahma Kumaris had a tomb of
Brahma built in the premises of the headquarters. In this way she turned
the place into a graveyard. This was another act against the teachings
of Supreme Father Shiva. Even today the members of the Brahma Kumaris
remember the body of Dada Lekhraj instead remembering the Supreme Father
Shiva. They think and teach the others that by remembering the dead
Brahma they can meet the Supreme Father.
... However, the Supreme Father Shiva, who is the
Father of all the religious fathers, cannot leave his task unfinished.
Related points from the teachings of the Supreme Father Shiva:
* The part of Shankar is certainly going to be played, but actually
the /shaktis/ play the part of destruction. Shankar is not
supposed to play this role. (A.V. 9.10.71)

Until Dada Lekhraj and Mother Saraswati were alive, they used to give
spiritual /drishti/ (looking into the eyes of the spiritual children
during practice of remembrance) to the members of the Brahma Kumaris
organization. They were playing the role of the mother and Father to the
brothers and sisters present in the spiritual gathering. They used to
play roles of instruments to help children experiencing the soul and the
Supreme Soul Shiva. Their doing this was right, because the Supreme
Father, the one who purifies the impure souls, was present in the body
of Dada Lekhraj alias Brahma till 1968. However, after the demise of
Dada Lekhraj, the chief of the Brahma Kumari continued the tradition of
giving /drishti/ to others.
<http://manhattanmirror.files.wordpress. ... s.jpeg>The
exchange of /drishti/ among human souls (all the souls are sinful and
impure at the end of the cycle) is against the teachings of Supreme
Father Shiva. This acts of the Brahma Kumaris led to the downfall of
values not only in the organization itself, but also in their
environment. Actually the tradition of /drishti/ exchange and calling it
Raja Yoga is the rehearsal of polygamy in Islam that starts from Abraham
in the Copper Age. If we look at the Indian history, we will come to
know that the tradition of polygamy was not common among Indian kings
before the arrival of Muslim rulers. There are exceptions to this fact
described in mythological stories, but we know now that all the stories,
scriptures, traditions and so on are memorials of the present Confluence
Age.

Related points from the teachings of the Supreme Father Shiva:
* Very good children from very good centers also have a criminal
eye. (Mu. 17.8.70).
On the path of devotion in the Indian religions there is a tradition of
worshipping the corporeal forms of God. In Islam, Christianity and other
religions people believe in God in the form of incorporeal light. After
the demise of Dada Lekhraj in 1969, the tradition of displaying the
photographs of Dada Lekhraj and Mother Saraswati started in the Brahma
Kumaris centers. In fact, it was the shooting of the worship of the
deity couples, like Lakshmi Narayan or Radha Krishna. After some time
the head of the Brahma Kumaris at that time encouraged everyone to
display only pictures of Brahma along with the Supreme Soul Shiva point
of light above him. By doing this she again displayed Islamic sanskars
(traits). Islam and all the religions of the left side in the Tree of
Humanity accept God only as a point of light. They don’t accept him in
his Chariot of a human body. Further, the religions of the left side do
not follow the path and law that the Supreme Father establishes in this
world. This is the path of /pravritti, /meaning the path of household
where the mother and Father are equally respected, have equal rights and
their roles and responsibilities are valued equally. All the religions
of left side proved in their history that they disregard the part of the
mother. It started from Abraham and was followed by Christ, Mohammad and
others along with their followers. The soul from the Brahma Kumaris that
contributes the most in the rehearsal of Islam, becomes the root-soul of
Islam. In the next cycle at the beginning of the Copper Age its body
will become the base for Prophet Abraham. The soul playing the part of
Abraham will enter and play its part and will initiate the left side of
the Tree.
http://manhattanmirror.files.wordpress. ... raying.jpg

Supreme Father Shiva playing his part after 1969 through the medium of
Shankar enables the realization and deep understanding of these and
other facts. He is narrating the knowledge of the beginning, middle and
end of the world drama cycle, he is explaining how the shooting of the
unlimited human show takes place, how it comes to explosion of violence,
anger, hatred, immorality among humans. He is also guiding this great
task of world transformation from Uttar Pradesh, India.

*Now think well, if these apparently "innocent" acts of disobedience to
the teachings given by the Supreme Father have such terrible
consequences in the entire drama wheel like polygamy, gender
discrimination, marital infidelity, spreading false image of God, what
will be consequences of the other acts performed by the Brahma Kumaris.
Can they bring about spreading Islam across the world and cause a real war?*
Arjun, Kuch toh sharam karo.
Why is Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers like you are trying to malign the BKs with the dirty acts of yours.
Virendra Dev Dixit has openly accepted that he plays the role of Babar and even Nizam (one of the very close assosciate of Virendra Dev Dixit said this). And actions of Virendra Dev Dixit proves that in the name of Krishna, he has played the role of Jarasandh.
Stop playing such dirty tricks of misguiding people by giving links to such foolish sites. Are you not ashamed of giving the request letter to Obama in your post?
What do you think obama is? God? or Dharmaraj? These dirty politicians of today have no nation nor any religion. They are just selfish people. Obama has shown no signs of being an exception. Or possibly he cannot act impartially due to pressures within.
Why do you not write to obama that Virendra Dev Dixit is The GodFather if you really have faith in Virendra Dev Dixit as God. You are just foolsih and selfish. Change your attitude. And churn the Murlis independently and try to be soul conscious. "Atma abimani hai toh Baap saath hai he." This is a Murli point I have read.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I do not wish to reply to the baseless allegations levelled by the above member, but I wish to clarify that the links that are being sent to me by someone are probably being sent to many others as well. It is upto them to come forward and accept on the forum whether they have received such links or not.

I once again declare that I have no contribution whatsoever for anything written on the links that I have provided. Just because these links have something mentioned about the BKs/BKWSU, I am providing this information on this forum.

I knew that the above Member would not hesitate to level false charges against me if I responded immediately to his post declaring his decision to leave the forum. This is why I responded to his declaration of leaving the forum three days after his declaration. If he is not sure about his own decisions how can he level false allegations against any other person without any proof? Anyways, the above Member is free to continue to write on this forum if the Admin wishes him to do so. It is sad that instead of expressing his views on the forum in the concerned thread, the Admin preferred to communicate with the above Member privately which led to the present situation.

OGS,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Pro publico bono would do themselves and everyone else a great favor if they just wrote short letters to these people they are writing to. No more than two or three paragraphs at the most. And included specific evidence.

Politicians and people in power are busy people. Less is more.
sachkhand wrote:I quote,"one would have to ask how far the gurus of the BKWSU have "washed out" their Hindu (and Islamic) sanskars." ... BKWSU has never said about or there is not in Murlis that some particular souls amongst Dadis are of Islam. This is purely the fantasies of Veerendra Dev Dixit Even in this forum recently one of the PBKs have accepted that their teaching that Prakashmani Dadi is of Islam is not correct. They have refined and changed their knowledge.
No, I am sorry, you are being an idiot again Sanjeev and I no longer feel compassionate towards you.

I try to base my point of view purely on secular studies now. The Sindi community of the the 30s and 40s were most certainly subject to Islamic influence and, quite correctly, were inspired by elements of Islam. The Sufis were not only amongst its holy men but also its rulers. You can clearly see its influence in "The Knowledge".

On one hand, you would also have to draw a distinction between the Persian Islamic influence and the Arabic Islamic influence upon Sindi culture; and, on the other hand, you could observe how Islam modified the Hinduism of the region, e.g. a tendency to castelessness and a weakening of the Brahmanas in status, discipline and Hindu knowledge, the Hindu Amils adopted purdah etc.

I doubt the BKs could have started off calling themselves "Brahmins" if they had started in other regions of India.

It would also be equally fair to pick out the many Sikh influences in the BKWSU Knowledge as there was also a strong Hindu-Sikh community in the region. You can also see this clearly in word, forms and concepts taken from Sikhism and expressed within Brahma Kumarism. Rather than "from God" Brahma Kumarism is a syncretic religion made up of many influences. Sindhi culture, because of its geography, is notably syncretic. Historically, it would have been "synthesis or die".

It is a shame you cannot commit yourself to making intelligent discussion. If you did, instead of rolling around like a drunk in a bar and spewing insults at others, perhaps you would receive better responses from others in forums.

We all know that you had some contact with the Patels of the Vishnu Party, even if you did not stick around with them. Was it not you that believed you were the reincarnation of Lekhraj Kripalani? I forget ... but I do not care.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

ex-l wrote: Rather than "from God" Brahma Kumarism is a syncretic religion made up of many influences.
If Brahma Kumarism is not "from God", then what is so called "Prajapita Brahma Kumarism" of Virendra Dev Dixit? How can it be "from God". Why are you poking your nose in other's matters? Because you anyway have nothing to do with their knowledge, then why do you want to take sides? This habit is not good to make people fight amongst themselves. Divide and rule policy is not good for your own sake. You will have to reap the fruits of your deeds.
ex-l wrote: We all know that you had some contact with the Patels of the Vishnu Party, even if you did not stick around with them. Was it not you that believed you were the reincarnation of Lekhraj Kripalani? I forget ... but I do not care.
This dirty attitude of yours from the beginning has made me to think twice before accepting what all you write. You are lying. And I know it for sure. So how can I believe a liar. It might be true that you are a FBI or CIA agent or MI agent. Whatever you are. It makes no difference to me or anyone else who believe and have faith in ShivBaba.
And I think the reason for all these websites interested in writing so much on Brahmakumarism and Islam is because in the Avyakt Vani of this season, it was told that BKs are thinking of doing Spiritual service in Pakistan.

So, will you ask Mr. Bush about who is that God who told him to wage war against Iraq? Is that God known to Obama, or he has connected to some other God? In India there are many Gods that are infuencing Indian politicians. Just a decade back a Godman called chandraswami was directing the Prime Minister, late P.V.N., and later he got into jail.
I have no problem with Virendra Dev Dixit. You can follow him or introduce him to Obama. Obama can get directions from him in destroying the world. Because Virendra Dev Dixit is projecting himself mainly as Shankar. And U.S. is more interested in war than peace. It's economy too is based on war. Instead of blaming BKs for destruction just investigate your governments and their policies. If not MahaBharat is sure to happen.

Why do you people keep mum to your governments dirty policies. I heard in a news discussion on "paid news" that in U.S. just 26% believe in the media (both print and electronic). And they rely on internet for truth. And now the internet is also being corrupted by websites such as those given in this post which are more interested in projecting their selfish motives and influencing the truth. In one of the yahoo groups I read a reply of a person who wrote that Britain is called as Bharat. !!!!! So how much you people want to twist and turn the truth. To what extent you will go to project yourself as superior race or people. How many false theories you will still go on proposing? (like the Arya Dravid theory) It is your inferior complex mentality that is making you to behave like this. Every human being is sacred in his/her true nature. There is no need to prove greatness. Inherent greatness will spread like a frangrance on it's own without any efforts. We need to acknowledge and respect and be grateful to those who had and are working for betterment of humanity, be it in the field of physical science or subtle science and spirutal science.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote: I once again declare that I have no contribution whatsoever for anything written on the links that I have provided. Just because these links have something mentioned about the BKs/BKWSU, I am providing this information on this forum.
How can I believe you when you are mum to ex-l who is openly lying. And you are taking sides with him. I cannot believe you too.
arjun wrote: I knew that the above Member would not hesitate to level false charges against me if I responded immediately to his post declaring his decision to leave the forum. This is why I responded to his declaration of leaving the forum three days after his declaration.
Please do not mix the two things. I am not levelling charges because of your reply in that post. I am accusing you because of your behaviour in this post.
arjun wrote: It is sad that instead of expressing his views on the forum in the concerned thread, the Admin preferred to communicate with the above Member privately which led to the present situation.
It is not the fault of Admin. I am in personal contact with him since many months. But since long he had not written to me any Murli points or his churning. I had myself written to him personally that I am leaving this forum and to close my account. And he had just replied to my email.
Sanjeev.