pro publico bono

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: pro publico bono

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. It would not suffice if someone says that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is Ravan. He should also pinpoint who is Ram. Till then he is just shooting arrows in the dark.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. It would not suffice if someone says that Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit is Ravan. He should also pinpoint who is Ram. Till then he is just shooting arrows in the dark.
I think I have clearly answered Who is Ram. It is Dada Lekharaj Himself in His next birth is revealed as Ram ShivBaba.
But always Ram is gupt till the end. Till then the gurus who follow Ravan and the Ravan himself are pratyaksh.

When Ram Baap comes or reveals Himself then He gives his introduction Himself. None can reveal The GodFather other than Himself. Those who claim to be The GodFather indirectly are all followers of Ravan or Ravan himself as is in the case of Virendra Dev Dixit

And Virendra Dev Dixit has declared himself to be the donkey head in the picture of Ravan to a BK from near Kampil many years back infront of many of his followers in Kampil. And that BK himself had told this to me. I took it lightly and said that it is because Virendra Dev Dixit is not having ego, because I was blindly following Virendra Dev Dixit then. What that Bk said was (not exact words), the Bk had come to Kampil to hear the knowledge given by Virendra Dev Dixit He met Virendra Dev Dixit and some of his followers in the small guest room in the gound floor of the old building where Virendra Dev Dixit would come and sit with his followers. There when the BK asked about who are these people sitting around Virendra Dev Dixit, the answer he got was they were egoistic body conscious people and to who are you (when asked to Virendra Dev Dixit) he got the answer that he is their Baap (Father in the sense most egoistic body conscious one), the donkey on the head of Ravan. Although the wordings might be different but what that BK said to me was that when the BK had directly asked about his introduction then why did Virendra Dev Dixit introduced himself as an egoistic body conscious person. Because that is his true introduction. Instead of beating about the bush, it is better that any of the so called PBKs can now directly ask Virendra Dev Dixit that who is he or if they have guts they can ask whether he is Ravan or not. That will clear all doubts.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Sach_Khand wrote:I think I have clearly answered Who is Ram. It is Dada Lekharaj Himself in His next birth is revealed as Ram ShivBaba.
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev.

If DL himself is going to be revealed in the next birth as Ramshivbaba, then following queries need to be answered.

Was DL Krishna's soul or not in the first place !!!

IF DL is going to be revealed as Ramshivbaba in the next birth, then why did he receive visions of Vishnu in the beginning of the Yagya (He should have received visions of Ram logically)

If DL himself is Ramshivbaba, then who gave him the visions in the beginning of the Yagya (was it bindi shiv from Paramdham !!!!)

And if DL is Ramshivbaba(Rachieta) then who is Krishna's soul(rachna) ??????

please give your views.
shivsena.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

shivsena wrote: Dear sanjeev.

If DL himself is going to be revealed in the next birth as Ramshivbaba, then following queries need to be answered.

Was DL Krishna's soul or not in the first place !!!

IF DL is going to be revealed as Ramshivbaba in the next birth, then why did he receive visions of Vishnu in the beginning of the Yagya (He should have received visions of Ram logically)

If DL himself is Ramshivbaba, then who gave him the visions in the beginning of the Yagya (was it bindi Shiv from Paramdham !!!!)

And if DL is Ramshivbaba(Rachieta) then who is Krishna's soul(rachna) ??????

please give your views.
shivsena.
(1) By Krishn'a soul, what do you mean?

Do you mean Krishna of Mrulis who is considered as The Best Creation or The Krishna of Bhagawad and MahaBharat of the Hindu scriptures.

In the Hindu scriptures both Ram and Krishna are considered as Avataar or two different aspects with two different Divine Acts of The Same God considered as Vishnu. Please make difference between Vishnu of trimurtis and The God Vishnu.

And regarding Shiv or Vishnu. I think that they are like two different names or brands of the present days who sell the same commodity. And The commodity is GOD. With two different names Vishnu and Shiv, they tried to prove that there God is the real God. And what difference is there? Just the name. So, they have tried to prove by writing the God's Divine aspects and duties in their God's name. And so in Vishnu puran, Vishnu is The ultimate God, even greater than Shiv. And in Shiv puran, Shiv is The ultimate God, even greater than Vishnu. These were nothing but the fight to promote their band name of God. In the present days we can find this kind of competition in our tv ads daily, where we can see how the brand name is projected for the commodities like tooth paste or soap ets.,

As in the present days we see the x soap of the same brand comes with different name such as Super X with different packaging, so is the case with Krishna or Ram brand names of God. You can find it a funny thing that even there is hostility within the Bhakts (devotees) of Krishna and Radha. Some are Radh panthis and some Krishna panthis. The dirty minds of human beings wants to split everything.

So, Krishna and Ram of Hindu scriptures are two forms of the same God, Vishnu of Vaishnavites. And this Vishnu is different from Vishnu of trimurtis. That Vishnu is creator of even these trimurtis. It is same in the case of Shiv of Shaivs. There shiv is dfferent from shiv or rudra of timurtis and there Shiv is creator of even these trimurtis. And for the devotees of Shakti or Mother form of God, That Mother, Their God, is the creator of even the trimurtis. So ultimately, we can say that there is One God Who is even The Creator of trimurtis (brahma, Vishnu, Shankar). Some called That God by the name Vishnu, some called by the name Shiv and some by the name Kali or Jagadamba etc.,

And so, according to me Dl is Krishna, The God in MahaBharat, but not that Krishna who is termed as The Creation in Murlis. And it is said in Murlis that the defamation of Krishna is actually the defamation of Prajapita that happens in Sangamyug. And Prajapita is "the name" given to The physical practical personality which is The combination of 0 and 1.
Prajapita = 0 + 1.

And so it is always said not to distinuguish between Bap and Dada or Maat - Pita. It is combination. And this is the reason for confusion due to which The Real Creator is hidden and The Best Creation is acknowledged as The Creator. And the test is in the end when the revealation takes place. Many are attractted by the attraction of the physical personality (not by colour and body, but by the subtle physical attraction). And few are attracted by the spiritual entity that is hidden and can be experienced only by passing through the attraction that is experienced in the physical level. And hence it is said in Murlis that real love for The GodFather is possible only when children are soul conscious.

DL is The God explained in MahaBharat as Krishna and is Ram Who is sonsidered as Patit-Pawan. Not everything in the Bhaktimarg scriptures is true. They have mixed many things.

(2) As I have answered above, both Krishna and Ram are The Two different Avataars or Forms shown with two different aspects of God.
Are not Ram and Krishna The Avataars of Vishnu, The God of Vaishnavaites?

(3) None gave it. As the cycle of time comes to that point, He experiences it. ShivBaba is said to be The seed of this Creation. And it is said that when the tree grows fully ultimately seed again is revealed. And so I feel that The seed ShivBaba is always with the creation. Sometimes one with the tree, hidden, and certain time as The seed. And this is The eternal drama. That Bindi is in this eternal drama as tree and at some point gets detached as Bindi and once again rejuvenates the same old tree. But it is very difficult to accept GodFather as a human being like us. Even the bible says that God made man in His own Form. So, actually human being is The Form of God. But, human souls canot understand this aspect becuase they are body conscious and consider themselves as body. It is just like the passengers in planes thinking about the pilot. If the passengers consider themselves as planes then there is no difference between the pilot and others in the plane because all are considered to be planes. But if the passengers identify themselves as passengers dettached from the plane, then they can see how the pilot is actually controlling the plane which they cannot do. And why is this difference? The knowledge in them shows what they are. The pilot has the knowledge of the plane and the capacity to control it. Whereas others i.e., the passengers are numberwise in knowledge of the plane but do not have the capacity to control the plane. Just having knowledge too is not enough. That knowledge has to be permanent and should be available whenever needed. Not like Karna, who although was equal to and even better than Arjun in archery, could not remember the mantras when he needed them most (just a crude example).

(4) Obviously, rachna Krishna is Mama Saraswati for whom it is said that she becomes Gnyaan-gnyaaneshari and then Raj-rajeshari.

Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Obviously, rachna Krishna is Mama Saraswati for whom it is said that she becomes Gnyaan-gnyaaneshari and then Raj-rajeshari.
Dear sanjeev.

Thanks for your elaborate explanation.
If you think that Mama Saraswati is rachna Krishna, then i have nothing more to discuss with you, as i firmly believe that she is rachieta(chaitanya mother Nature and gupt ShivBaba).

shivsena.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

... i firmly believe that she is rachieta(chaitanya mother Nature and gupt ShivBaba).
Do you beleive there is bindi Shiv as explained by BKs?
If not, then what does bindi Shiv mean?

Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Sach_Khand wrote:Do you beleive there is bindi Shiv as explained by BKs?
If not, then what does bindi Shiv mean?
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev.

i do not believe in some independent bindi shiv existing in some jad Paramdham above for 4900 years and then coming on earth to redeem the souls.

To me, shiv always means the supreme pure consciousness which always remains combined with shakti(no. 1 soul Mama) and shiv is the inactive--static(akarta) observer while the shakti is the dynamic karta (the doer of all things) and Shiva is always to be remembered in the form of shakti and not as a seperate entity.

The aim of the whole Godly riddle(knowledge in Murlis) is to know the shakti-form of shiv and not the Chariot.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

I think I have clearly answered Who is Ram. It is Dada Lekharaj Himself in His next birth is revealed as Ram ShivBaba.
But always Ram is gupt till the end. Till then the gurus who follow Ravan and the Ravan himself are pratyaksh.
Will Dada Lekhraj reveal himself in 2036?

Who said that Ram is gupt till the end? Ram's companions, including his monkey army knew that He is God. It was the Ravana community who did not accept Him as God despite being aware of it.

Even in case of Krishna, the Pandavas knew and accepted him as God and followed His directions, but although Kauravas knew He was God, they opposed Him. So, it is completely wrong to assume that Ram is gupt till the end. He may be incognito for the world for a long time, but He is always there for His children and also gets revealed to the world in the end.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: Will Dada Lekhraj reveal himself in 2036?

Who said that Ram is gupt till the end? Ram's companions, including his monkey army knew that He is God. It was the Ravana community who did not accept Him as God despite being aware of it.

Even in case of Krishna, the Pandavas knew and accepted him as God and followed His directions, but although Kauravas knew He was God, they opposed Him. So, it is completely wrong to assume that Ram is gupt till the end. He may be incognito for the world for a long time, but He is always there for His children and also gets revealed to the world in the end.
(1) Who says that end of Kaliyug is in 2036? Who has given you the year of end?

(2) In the whole Ramayan, it was only a few who knew that Ram is God. Regarding monkeys. Monkeys came in the last few months of Ram's 14 years of vanvas. I think probably it is in the last six months when Ravan kidnapped Sita Devi. And that too after Hanuman arranged the meeting of Ram with Sugreeva, the monkey king in exile. And Sugreeva had no faith in Ram as God. Ram had to prove his ability by shooting a single arrow and felling all twelve palm trees. But then too the monkey had no faith inRam as God. Just beleived in his capability. And on the side of Ravan, there were few who had faith in Ram. First is Vibhishan, the younger brother of Ravan. Next is trijata who has attending sita Devi in Ashoka Van. Citizens of Ayodhya had no faith in Ram as God. He was just respected as a good king.

(3) Your statement is false. Arjun had never thought that his freind Krishna was God. Only when Krishna gives Arjun Divine sight Arjun actually accepts it. And all his doubts are cleared. Pandavas just treated him as well wisher. And very powerfull one. Even in the childhood of Krishna, His guru in the Ashram ( I think it was Sandipani rishi) did not know that Krishna was God. Only few knew about it. But how many actually had faith in it is debatable. But yes, many who had good relation with Krishna had faith in Him as a good person and also as a very powerful person.
Bhisma knew and accepted Krishna as God but was on the side of Kauravas. Other kauravas never actually had faith in Krishna as God. But they respected Krishna because He was very powerful.

(4) If children knew about The GodFather, then there was no need for telling in Murlis that children will have to know Him, as He is. And the indication of understanding The GodFather is that then they will have total faith, and therefore there is victory. There will be no fear or any questions. When there is no Prajapita, how can there be The GodFather practically? Who told you that Virendra Dev Dixit is GodFather? Has Shiv told you or accepted Himself through Virendra Dev Dixit? Has Virendra Dev Dixit accepted himself as prajapita? On what basis does AIVV claim that Virendra Dev Dixit is prajapita and Shiv is playing part of The GodFather through him? Just hearsay.

Just take the explanations given by Virendra Dev Dixit. He is being projected as The Supreme Teacher since more than three decades. Just see what Virendra Dev Dixit has told about Dada Lekharaj.

* When I came to Kampil in 1993, it was said that the same soul of Dada Lekharaj enters into some Brahman child (i.e., Virendra Dev Dixit) and plays the part of Adi Dev. The Audio cassettes of that time has all this.
* Dada Lekharaj was referred as Shankar, who is the one that actually speaks words that pinch the BKs, the elder Dadis.
* Dada Lekharaj was told to be Satyugi first prince Krishna.
* Dada Lekharaj was said to be the most gentle person who never gave any pain or spoke any harsh words to any BKs, and was considered as God Mother's part.
* Dada Lekharaj was termed as Chaitanya Gita.
* And finally Virendra Dev Dixit is projecting Dada Lekharaj as Ravan.
* And on the other hand the same Virendra Dev Dixit has said that Ram becomes Ravan.

So, first ask Virendra Dev Dixit to come out of the confusion himself and decide what is Dada Lekharaj. Let the AIVV members first decide what part Dada Lekahraj plays? Then talk about Ram and Ravan.

Just read what is written in the following link,
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2214&start=15#p34434

Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Sach_Khand wrote:
So, first ask Veerendra Dev Dixit to come out of the confusion himself and decide what is Dada Lekharaj. Let the AIVV members first decide what part Dada Lekahraj plays? Then talk about Ram and Ravan.
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev.

Baba Dixit has no confusion about his part...he knows his part is to confuse the PBKs and lead them away from personified ShivBaba....it is the PBKs who are confused and not able to see through the game he has been ordained to play.....only those who read the Murlis and Vanis and churn them deeply will understand this Ishwariya roop of Maya and muster up enough courage to face this bahuroopi Maya in the near future (Vani point: "anth mein Maya murlidhar bacchon ko salaam karegi")

shivsena.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

Baba Dixit has no confusion about his part...he knows his part is to confuse the PBKs and lead them away from personified ShivBaba....[/b]

shivsena.
So what does that mean?

A part which is misleading Godly students and taking children away from ShivBaba is what?
I call it Ravan.

Sanjeev.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Sach-Khand wrote:Just read what is written in the following link, viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2214&start=15#p34434
In CSM Discussion class Nr 975, timing approximately 52 min, the Teacher says that Shiva doesn’t enter other children apart from the mukarrar rath (appointed Chariot). He emphasizes that Shiva doesn’t enter any other in the Suryavanshi group of 12. This is not the only newer classes in which the students can listen to this new clarification.
It is worthy of churning. I found that the SM state:
1. Main koi bacon men prabesh kar koi ka kaliyan kar sakta hum. Baki pashu men thode hi praveshkar sakshatkar karaunga. (6.09.83)
2. ShivBaba to kabhi bimar pad nahiin sakte. Hah cahe ti brahma tan se nahiin to aur koi acche bacce men aakar Murli calaa sakte hain. (26.02.85)
3. Bap bhi dekhte hain yah buddhiman padha likha aadmi hai. Usko samjaane vala buddhu milaa hai to fir khud pravesh kar unko uthaa lenge. (12.03.84)

All these points from SM seem to apply to Shiva who is the one doing service and bringing about benefit. It is Shiva who can enter other children. He can be the one who knows where and what kind of service is needed. In AK Prajapita was said to be the most impure soul which has to remain in remembrance all the time and as an impure degraded soul cannot do any service. In old CSM classes and discussions there are quite a lot points stating that Shiva enters in 12 Suryavanshis and other children. What could be the reason of the new clarification which seems to be not along with the SM points? It is really interesting :?:
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:
All these points from SM seem to apply to Shiva who is the one doing service and bringing about benefit. It is Shiva who can enter other children. He can be the one who knows where and what kind of service is needed. In AK Prajapita was said to be the most impure soul which has to remain in remembrance all the time and as an impure degraded soul cannot do any service.
Dear Anu Bhai,

I am confused if Prajapita is an impure degraded soul, then how does churning takes place in him as it is said in Murlis that "I do not churn but this Father churns and relates to you the meaning of Dilwara Temple. Also he churns every morning.'
Who is this Father who churns every morning and what is his churnings termed as if he relates the whole biography of the Dilwara Temple?

And also i have read in another Murli ---"I am impressed with this one's churnings." --- If Prajapita is a degraded soul, then can Shiv be impressed with his churnings as Brahma Baba doesn't churn at all.

In CSM Discussion class Nr 975, timing approximately 52 min, the Teacher says that Shiva doesn’t enter other children apart from the mukarrar rath (appointed Chariot). He emphasizes that Shiva doesn’t enter any other in the Suryavanshi group of 12. This is not the only newer classes in which the students can listen to this new clarification.

In old CSM classes and discussions there are quite a lot points stating that Shiva enters in 12 Suryavanshis and other children. What could be the reason of the new clarification which seems to be not along with the SM points? It is really interesting :?:
This question was asked to Baba Dixit (Ram) about the ambiguity of the above two statements. The reply was --- the second one saying that Shiv enters in the 108 rudrabeads was spoken by child Krishna. He is interfering in AK as he had interfered in SM

indie.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Dear pbkindiana

Please post the quoted Murli points in Hindi. Do you have them? The way they are translated may be wrong. I have never heard points like this in Hindi. I do not want to say by this that I know all the Murlis; I heard quite a lot and never heard points like those translated. They sound strange. Sometimes wrong usage of one word spoils the entire meaning and brings about completely new meaning. We should be very careful about words. They have their very precise meanings and should not be used carelessly. Sometimes, it seems to me that people use them in the way that confuses.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

pbkindiana wrote: Dear Anu Bhai,
"In CSM Discussion class Nr 975, timing approximately 52 min, the Teacher says that Shiva doesn’t enter other children apart from the mukarrar rath (appointed Chariot). He emphasizes that Shiva doesn’t enter any other in the Suryavanshi group of 12. This is not the only newer classes in which the students can listen to this new clarification.

In old CSM classes and discussions there are quite a lot points stating that Shiva enters in 12 Suryavanshis and other children. What could be the reason of the new clarification which seems to be not along with the SM points? It is really interesting
:?:"

This question was asked to Baba Dixit (Ram) about the ambiguity of the above two statements. The reply was --- the second one saying that Shiv enters in the 108 rudrabeads was spoken by child Krishna. He is interfering in AK as he had interfered in SM
indie.
So, what is the so called Supreme Teacher doing all these years? It is said that He is correcting Murlis which is said to be corrupt by Dada Lekharaj's interventions. And the so called Supreme Teacher is again giving the same excuse? Is it that actually it was due to child Krishna's intervention or due to inability of Virendra Dev Dixit to understand the knowledge clearly.

How is it possible that Suprme Teacher remains silent for so many years even if wrong teachings are given through Him?

Or possibbly you can say that Virendra Dev Dixit churns the knowledge and makes changes as and when he understands the knowledge or the ideas he gets from time to time.

Sanjeev.