pro publico bono

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

pro publico bono

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Some incognito children of Baba have started providing some information about the Yagya history and about the violations of Shrimat or distortion of history by BKWSU to the world through the following link:

http://hubpages.com/hub/kranti?utm_sour ... dium=email

On Godly service,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: pro publico bono

Post by sachkhand »

This person :evil: , who projects himself as very sophisticated and gentle in this forum wants to leave no stone unturned for his intentions of defaming BKs and discrediting the BK organisation.
But does this same person has the guts to accept openly about their so called GOD. Does he has guts to accept openly that his so called GOD claims to purify his female followers through having sexual contacts with them either physically or mentally. I do not know how this man will get purified and how other male followers of this so called GOD will get purified.
If this person really has guts and faith in the teachings he follows, then let this person declare his so called GOD in the media. The world is waiting for THE ACTUAL GOD. And let the world have HIM.
If this person does not have faith in the teachings of his so called GOD and does not have guts to face the world, then let this man keep his mouth shut.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

It is very obvious that the soul "ShivBaba" who has written the above article is a staunch pbk, but unfortunately he has written only half-truth, and he has not done any research on the history of the Yagya regarding sevakram and the two mothers who were present in the beginning. According to advance knowledge, sevakram and the other 2 mothers have taken re-birth and they will be revealed as Trimurti shiv sometime in near future.....this assumption(without any proof) is worse poison than what the BKs are preaching. If the false bk version of the history of the Yagya is misleading the innocent bk students.....the incomplete data of the 3 souls(sevakram and 2 mothers) and their re-birth theory is keeping the innocent pbk students in complete darkness (most of whom do not have the courage to ask their guru or Seniors about them)....if any pbk is reading this, then i request him to give us the complete proof of existence of sevakram (as Ram's soul) and his re-birth as Baba dixit in the present birth....and also the complete data of who were the two mothers and where have they taken re-birth.

“There is a pot full of milk. Put a drop of poison into it and all will become poison.” [ShivBaba]

The soul ShivBaba sees bk knowledge as pot of milk poisoned by a drop of poison.....but if he goes deeper into advance knowledge given by Baba Dixit, then he will realise that the whole advance knowledge is a pot full of poison cleverly invented by Baba Dixit(Ishwariya form of Maya) and presented as pure milk, which the PBKs have been drinking unknowingly and only those who churn the Murlis and Vanis deeply will get revived by drinking the nectar of their own churning (''apni ghot toh nasha chade'') numberwise......... [ A person should always remember that when he is pointing an accusing finger at others, the three other fingers are pointing towards him.]

shivsena.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: [ A person should always remember that when he is pointing an accusing finger at others, the three other fingers are pointing towards him.]
...well i hope you too remember this point..... ;-)
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: ...well i hope you too remember this point.... ;-)
I feel that this point is not applicable on me or anybody who is challenging both bk or pbk knowledge....it is the BKs who claim that they are propagating the truth (Gyan-marg) and the PBKs are challenging them.....likewise PBKs think that they are propagating sacchi Gita(Gyan marg) and all ex-PBKs are challenging them.....i have never said that i am preaching the truth....i am just challenging the advance knowledge and presenting my views(theory) as per churning of Murlis/Vanis....i am well aware of the incompleteness of my own churnings.

shivsena.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

God ... why is sachkhand not banned? Is he still going on about all that stuff?

I read the Pro Publico Bono stuff. It is a shame that they have still not managed to get to the facts. I cannot understand why Virendra Dev Dixit cannot or wont help them.

There is still the unsolved mystery of why Narian Shewakram (Sevak Ram) was the secretary for the Anti-Party (aka Bhaibund On Mandli Committee), as mentioned in "Is This Justice?" and what was really going on.

Has anyone managed to find a copy of the Bhaibund On Mandli Committee's published response to 'Is This Justice?' yet?

Thanks.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Just as various members of the forum have a right to provide links to various websites or blogs related to BKWSU or other groups, I have just exercised this right of referring members to the above site. I got the info about the above site through email. Since I thought that some members may be interested in reading the material available on the above website, I mentioned about it. It does not mean that I fully agree with whatever has been written on that site.

In fact I do not even know who has prepared that site. If someone thinks that I am an author of that site he/she is under a false impression.
ex-l wrote:God ... why is sachkhand not banned? Is he still going on about all that stuff?
It is for the Admin to decide whether sachkhand ought to be here or not. Until then Sachkhand is free to hurl abuses at anyone or everyone. Since I have decided not to reply to his posts, he can write whatever he wishes to write about me.

On Godly Service,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

ex-l wrote:God ... why is sachkhand not banned? Is he still going on about all that stuff?.
The duo is back for playing their hypocritic cunning games. You both may continue forever, it makes no difference.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. Just as various members of the forum have a right to provide links to various websites or blogs related to BKWSU or other groups, I have just exercised this right of referring members to the above site. I got the info about the above site through email. Since I thought that some members may be interested in reading the material available on the above website, I mentioned about it. It does not mean that I fully agree with whatever has been written on that site.
In fact I do not even know who has prepared that site. If someone thinks that I am an author of that site he/she is under a false impression.
Once Akbar had a problem. Few hen were missing from his royal kitchen. It was not possible for Akbar to decide who had stolen the hens among all those workers in his royal kitchen. So as usual, finally Birbal was asked to solve the problem. Birbal asked all the workers to stand in a row. And told to Akbar that he already knows the theif. Becuase there is a feather of the hen stuck in his beard. Just after hearing this, the actual theif tried to clean his beard. And Birbal instantly caught the raised hand of that worker and declared the theif.
Sanjeev.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

....old but nice story.....this time you came out quite calm rather than shattering your frustrated or rather should be said rude words which you gifted to this thread while replying initially......
....still i don't see anything wrong in arjun's habit of clearing some born or still to born misconcepts.....and that too with knowing the mentalities of some fellows in this controversial site,i think what arjun did is cent percent right.... :D
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

RudraPutra wrote: ....still i don't see anything wrong in arjun's habit of clearing some born or still to born misconcepts...and that too with knowing the mentalities of some fellows in this controversial site,i think what arjun did is cent percent right.... :D
Please clarify the two points (in to different colours) which are made bold. I did not get what you want to say.
I think you cannot speak for some person regarding his/her habits. Do you mean to say that Arjun is in some way involved with that web site? Do you really know Arjun that much better. It is better if Arjun speaks for himself about this so called habit of his.

Regarding the mentalities of some fellows, it is better if you are straightforward in telling what kind of mentalities you think these some fellows have? So that these some fellows can correct themselves.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote: I got the info about the above site through email. Since I thought that some members may be interested in reading the material available on the above website, I mentioned about it. It does not mean that I fully agree with whatever has been written on that site.
I just searched for any different site references by Arjun in his posts. And I saw that he has previously too mentioned about different websites (even for BKs) in his posts. I am sorry that I came to a wrong conclusion about Arjun regarding his intentions in referring to the above mentioned website. SORRY. It was due to the name of the topic given in that web site and some ideas which made me to be prejudiced about Arjun's intentions. Once again sorry to Arjun. I know making mistakes and then asking apology does not fully compensate for the mistake. I will henceforth take care while responding. It happens because lack of time and hurry. Because I have to pay for internet. And I cannot afford to sit and calm myself and think and do searching about the person's previous posts. And this has led to the mistake. Anyway I will take care about it from now onwards.
I do not want to edit what I have written in my previous reply because I want to have it there so that my pology can be justified.
I have asked apology not due to the pressure of getting banned. And not even for anyone's goodwill here other than Arjun. I will be happy if Arjun truly pardons my mistake.
arjun wrote: In fact I do not even know who has prepared that site. If someone thinks that I am an author of that site he/she is under a false impression.
As I cannot read anyone's mind, I will have to take it as true. It is upto everyone of us to be true to others for our own sake. Because in the end it is not others who are fooled, but we ourselves will get fooled by our false statements.
Sanjeev.
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

RudraPutra wrote: ....still i don't see anything wrong in arjun's habit of clearing some born or still to born misconcepts...and that too with knowing the mentalities of some fellows in this controversial site,i think what arjun did is cent percent right.... :D
sachkhand wrote: Please clarify the two points (in to different colours) which are made bold. I did not get what you want to say.
I think you cannot speak for some person regarding his/her habits. Do you mean to say that Arjun is in some way involved with that web site? Do you really know Arjun that much better. It is better if Arjun speaks for himself about this so called habit of his..
...misconcepts arise without any reason,hence they are misconcepts.....and to try to make clear those misconcepts is a good habit...either after it is born or before that misconcept arise...that's it....
moreover i had just showed my appreciation to arjun's habit....that's it.... and i don't see any harm in this....
i think either you don't understand my language or probably you are just trying to frustrate me by posting for nothing....
i think i had written things quite clear.....you are just wasting time.... :frown:

Regarding the mentalities of some fellows, it is better if you are straightforward in telling what kind of mentalities you think these some fellows have? So that these some fellows can correct themselves.
....mentalities of arising misconcepts out of nothing.... :D
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

RudraPutra wrote: ...misconcepts arise without any reason,hence they are misconcepts
I had not expected such a foolish answer.
Misconcept do not arise on its own. It arise due to Agnyaan (in English I am not getting the word.) or due to bad intention.

RudraPutra wrote: ....and to try to make clear those misconcepts is a good habit...either after it is born or before that misconcept arise...that's it....
moreover i had just showed my appreciation to arjun's habit....that's it.... and i don't see any harm in this....
Has Arjun told you about his habit? Or is it your misconcept? I think Arjun will surely clear this misconcept too, because according to you he has the habit of clearing misconcepts.
RudraPutra wrote: i think either you don't understand my language or probably you are just trying to frustrate me by posting for nothing....
i think i had written things quite clear.....you are just wasting time.... :frown:
I really have not understood you. You are not clear in your expression. You are vague in answering. You want to hint something and I just want those ideas of yours in actual words.
RudraPutra wrote: ....mentalities of arising misconcepts out of nothing.... :D
Again foolish answer. misconcepts does not arise out of nothing. Yes if there is nothing in intellect i.e., if he/she is foolish then misconcept arises. Or some very great intellectuals intentionally give rise to misconcepts.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Sent to me by a friend:

http://globalpapers.typepad.com/blog/

Barack Obama President of the United Stated and the Brahma Kumaris

On April 8th 2010 an official and a personal appeals were submitted to the President of the United States requesting him to help to stop the spiritual terror in the world. The appeals contained the following information:
“The issue concerns the World Spiritual University Brahma Kumaris a religious organization of the Indian and Hindu origin:

· International Headquarters: The World Spiritual University Brahma Kumaris Mount Abu National Coordinating Office Pandav Bhawan Post Box No 2 Mount Abu 307501 Rajasthan, BK Janki Chief Administrator

· Chief Office for Europe: UK 65 Pound Lane London NW10 2HH, United Kingdom 020 8727 3350, BK Jayanti Director for Europe

· Regional Office for Africa: Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga Centre, Global Museum, Maua Close, Westlands, PO Box 123 00606 Nairobi; BK Vedanti Director for Africa

· Regional Office for North, Central and South America and the Caribbean Global Harmony House, 6 S. Middle Neck Road, Great Neck, NY 11021, United States

· Regional Office for Australia and South East Asia 78 Alt Street Ashfield NSW 2131Sydney Australia Regional Office for North, Central and South America and the Caribbean Global Harmony House 46 S. Middle Neck Road Great Neck, NY 11021 United States

· Regional Office for Russia, CIS and Baltic Countries 2 Gospitalnaya Ploschad build.1 Moscow – 111020 Russia

· Local Polish Center: ul. Jasielska 1; woj. Mazowieckie 02-128 Warszawa, Poland; BK Halina Paradela Director for Poland

Appeal to President Barack Obama

Hereby, I kindly request the President of the United States, Barack Obama, to help to initiate necessary proceedings, involve relevant international government bodies of control and if necessary initiate legal proceedings against the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University across the world.

The organization in question is suspected of serious international financial frauds, copy frauds (BKWSU uses texts without having copyrights; they modify them, distribute them and make money on them), illegal business in real estates (public affairs and scandals described in media), falsifying the history of the organization in order to promote their brand in the world markets and misinform their students and the public, illegal usage of the name ‘university’ (BKWSU does not fulfill any of the criteria set for a university), violating the rules of charity and pro bono service (BKWSU does not fulfill the conditions set for a charity organization; as officially declared ‘pro-bono servants’ BKWSU promotes their names, invest money in advertisement, encourage the public to pay them money for their service which are contradictory to the rules of the pro bono service), squandering public money (BKWSU violates the basic marketing rules of an effective and economic communication strategy), using means of mental control and violence (the members of BKWSU are involved in suicides, murders, physical attacks, act of cruelty in public) , manipulation of the information, manipulation of celebrities’ images, manipulation of names and images of international government and non-government organizations (e.g. UN, UNESCO, UNICEF, US Army), manipulation of the image of India and Indian culture, manipulation of the image of the President of India and other politicians of the world stage.

I inform that similar appeals have been submitted to the International Court of Justice, the Indian Parliament, the Supreme Court of India (directly to the Chief Justice Honorable K.G Balakrishnan), the Supreme Court of USA, the Supreme Court UK, the Home Office of UK, the Supreme Chamber of Control RP, the Supreme Court RP, MSWiA RP.

I also declare that in case legal proceedings are initiated I am ready to appear in relevant institutions as a witness and a person who experienced serious moral and financial harms due to Brahma Kumaris’ activities in the world.

I dare to state that the activities of the Brahma Kumaris across the world, in America, Europe and India as well as in other continents, bring international relationships, American, European and Indian cultural heritage, the idea of charity, the idea of pro bono, the idea of university education and human dignity into disrepute.”

Source: Res Publica Communication India