pro publico bono

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: pro publico bono

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
The above point clearly says that angels have a body of light and they are kings of the physical body (which means that they have conquered the bondage of physical body and can leave it at will to fly in the air with the subtle body --- in Hindi : "jab chahe sharir liya, jab chahe sharir chod diya").
When it is said "Angels means king of the physical body" --- it denotes clearly that there should be a corporeal body to be mastered to become angels and not to leave the body and then become angels. It is so simple and yet there are some who make it so complicated.

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
It's pitiful to think that Mama died of cancer....
It is a fact.
in fact she attained karmatit avaykt stage long before her body perished due to cancer..
MU. 14.11.78 -- "Not that Mama and Baba have become complete. The complete stage will be achieved only in the end."

MU. 24.2.69 -- "Until there are diseases, it signifies that the karmateet stage is not achieved."
..this can be vouched by those who were close to Mama during her end days...she appeared as a farishta to everybody long before she left her body... it's a pity that some souls cannot differentiate between attaining karmatit awastha and leaving the body
They say so becoz they are staunch followers of Om Radhey.
Mama did not die(the karmatit soul left her useless body)...
It is always said in SM that we have to take of our bodies for service.

It is always said Father should attain the karmateet stage first, then only the rest but it has never been said that Mama will attain the karmateet stage first.
It is logical that Mama's body decayed and died because of cancer, as she is chaitanya prakriti(live embodiment of mother Nature) and since her body (made of 5 elements) decayed of cancer, we see mother earth today decaying of various forms of cancer(pollution).
It is true that the earth is becoming polluted day by day but it will always be visible to the naked eyes but Om Radhey has already died and no longer visible to the naked eyes so it is futile to tally her with the visible earth.

Also it is said that "when children attain the karmateet stage, the knowledge will end" --- If Om Radhey has attained her karmateet stage, then she should not deliver anymore AV through Gulzar Dadi ( according to you). She should use that unique stage to attract more souls to the bk community.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: It's pitiful to think that Mama died of cancer....

It is a fact.
Those who see things with the third eye are the ones who really see....those who see things with their physical eyes do not see at all...they remain under mayavi illusion (Murli point: "jo kuch bhi inn do akhon se dekhte ho sab Maya hai")
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Those who see things with the third eye are the ones who really see....those who see things with their physical eyes do not see at all...they remain under mayavi illusion (Murli point: "jo kuch bhi inn do akhon se dekhte ho sab Maya hai")
I am so curious to know whether you actually see the soul of Om Radhey through the third eye of yours and have you receive your inheritance fr that bodiless godmother. I only hope that you are interacting with the soul of Om Radhey and not of ghost souls.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
I am so curious to know whether you actually see the soul of Om Radhey through the third eye of yours and ]u]have you receive your inheritance fr that bodiless godmother.I only hope that you are interacting with the soul of Om Radhey and not of ghost souls.[/u]
indie.
Yes---you are very right.....Mama om radhe is the proverbial holy ghost(Holy Spirit)in Christianity without whom no one can make connection with Father shiv and no one can receive inheritance of kingship. (without brahma shiv cannot give varsa.)

In short my views about how seperation will take place:

Those who remember shiv bindi in Paramdham will get varsa of mukti.(nirakari varsa)
Those who remember shiv in Chariot DL will be 9 lacs praja.
Those who remember shiv in Chariot VD will be 16000 royal praja.
and finally those who remember shiv through no. 1 shiv-shakti(Holy Spirit) will be 108 kings who will rule the world as avaykt farishtas.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Yes---you are very right.....Mama om radhe is the proverbial holy ghost(Holy Spirit)in Christianity without whom no one can make connection with Father Shiv and no one can receive inheritance of kingship. (without Brahma Shiv cannot give varsa.)

In short my views about how seperation will take place:

Those who remember Shiv bindi in Paramdham will get varsa of mukti.(nirakari varsa)
Those who remember Shiv in Chariot DL will be 9 lacs praja.
Those who remember Shiv in Chariot VD will be 16000 royal praja.
and finally those who remember Shiv through no. 1 Shiv-shakti(Holy Spirit) will be 108 kings who will rule the world as avaykt farishtas.
The contrast between the PBKs and you is that you are only targeting the rosary of 108 whereas the PBKs are competing amongst themselves to come into the rosary of 8.

MU. 15.7.70 -- "Those who pass with honours, the eight gems can only possess civil eyes. Not even 108."

MU. 12.9.73 -- "The rosary of 108 is common. Christians also carry the rosary of eight because you gems are unique."

AV. 15.9.74 -- "Only the eight attain a stage equal to that of Father in spite of being stars."

So all the best in your spiritual endeavour and becoming a farishta(which is a incomplete stage as it is said 'brahmin - farishta - deity).

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: So all the best in your spiritual endeavour and becoming a farishta(which is a incomplete stage as it is said 'Brahmin - farishta - deity).
indie.
If brahmin so farishta so devta is incomplete stage, then why most av. Vanis stress on becoming farishtas, why not devtas ???

Also there are two phrases in Murlis:
"Brahmin-so farishta-so devta" and "Manushya se devta karat naa lagi vaar".
So who are these brahmins who will first become farishta and then devta....and who are these manushya who will become devtas directly without becoming farishta.

Can any pbk please give his views on these two very important phrases.
shivsena.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

According to Baba in AK, no one who was born outside Bharat or who lives outside Bharat can become a part of 8 or a part of 108.

In one of discussions which tok place in the first part of 2010, Baba called all who live abroad (physically abroad) videshi converters.

In one of discussions with foreigners which took place in 2006 he said that 108 beads were born in Bharat in their last births. They are kings in Bharat for many birth and they don't need to be born outside it. No one born outside Bharat can become a part of 108.

What's a point in competening for what has been designed as impossible right from the beginning?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:In one of discussions with foreigners which took place in 2006 he said that 108 beads were born in Bharat in their last births. They are kings in Bharat for many birth and they don't need to be born outside it. No one born outside Bharat can become a part of 108.
I think we need to confirm this from Baba once again.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
So all the best in your spiritual endeavour and becoming a farishta(which is a incomplete stage as it is said 'Brahmin - farishta - deity).
indie.
If you feel that farishta is incomplete stage, then why the words "avaykt karmatit farishta" are used repeatedly in Vanis and not "avaykt karmatit devta"....the word "Karmatit" refers to complete stage and hence cannot be used for devtas who are only 16 degrees pure, but farishtas are always 16 + degrees.
ANU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

arjun wrote:I think we need to confirm this from Baba once again.
Yes, why not.
The discussion which I quoted I received from [email protected]. They sent it to me app one year ago as a discussion which was not published at all among bk classes. The discussion was recorded only in audio version as those from inforpoint informed me. There were two females talking with Baba and one man translating. One of those females spoke Hindi, the other one spoke English.

Baba said quite clearly about 8 and 108 answering to few questions about the physical place of their birth:
"India has a population of all kinds. The deities will have to take birth in Bharat."
"They will enjoy the kingship only in India, because India has the kingship of all the religions. There is no need for them to go abroad, because India has got the seeds of all religions."
"Particularly in their last birth they are in Bharat."
"I Bharat there are families influenced by videshi. So, why should they need to go abroad? They have to rule only in Bharat in their many births."

During that discussion one of those students asked Baba few times directly about possibility of taking a physical birth abroad by those 8 and 108 souls in their last birth. Baba said that there is no need for them to go abroad and be born there, especially in the last birth which is crucial. She also asked Baba whether he meant physical Bharat or he speaks about Bharat in behad. Baba responded that it is about India as a country.

After listening to that discussion I wondered why it wasn't published. I think that it may contain points which are too sharp for some. Anyway, I felt sorry for those who were born abroad in their last birth. In that discussion Baba excluded them from the race to 108.

I think that if you like to have the recording and translation of that discussion, you may have it from [email protected]
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:
Anyway, I felt sorry for those who were born abroad in their last birth. In that discussion Baba excluded them from the race to 108.
You don't have to feel sorry for those who are born abroad in their last birth as those who are born abroad has only one aim ie. to serve Rambap. They are not interested in coming into the rosary of 8 or 108 but they are only interested in serving Baba. Actually it is pathetic to see indians who are born in Bharat, after recognizing the appointed Chariot of Shiva and when Maya gave them a small kick, leave Father and oppose and defame him unnecessarily. Doesn't reading and churning in the Hindi language or taking birth in India in their last birth help them to identify the appointed Chariot of Shiva. What is the use of taking birth in India and then oppose and condemn Father as it is said in SM, 'Never confront Father'.

I remember reading in AK that among the eight deities, few are born in India and few are born abroad in their last birth.

indie.
ANU

Post by ANU »

I remember reading in AK that among the eight deities, few are born in India and few are born abroad in their last birth.
Please, post the point; where did you read it? It will be interesting to have it here.
There will be two contradictory versions of teaching.
You don't have to feel sorry for those who are born abroad in their last birth as those who are born abroad has only one aim ie. to serve Rambap.
Yes, I don't have too. I just feel it without any external compulsion.
I understand from what you wrote that you have checked all those who were born abroad and asked them about their aim in gyaan, so that you can state firmly that all of them have the same aim.

Indie, it was you who wrote that PBKs abroad do not race to become a part of 108 but the part of 8. Wake up brother.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

pbkindiana wrote: What is the use of taking birth in India and then oppose and condemn Father as it is said in SM, 'Never confront Father'.
pbkindiana wrote: I remember reading in AK that among the eight deities, few are born in India and few are born abroad in their last birth.
Is this not confronting?
Opposing and confronting what was said by Virendra Dev Dixit regarding the above point as Anu has mentioned. If others do then it is confronting and for herself/ himself it is not. :-?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:
Please, post the point; where did you read it? It will be interesting to have it here.
There will be two contradictory versions of teaching.
In VCD 848 -- The true brahmin children of the Father, who take the support of the Father, are now scattered in India and abroad.

I feel that the true brahmin children are the eight deities who never oppose or confront Father. It is said in AK that the eight are the direct children of Father and the Sun dynasty.
I understand from what you wrote that you have checked all those who were born abroad and asked them about their aim in gyaan, so that you can state firmly that all of them have the same aim.
I am saying this after going through the dicussion cds that quite a number are interested coming into the clan of ashta dev and i have noticed that there are some arguing with Baba of why only eight or couldn't the number go beyond eight
Indie, it was you who wrote that PBKs abroad do not race to become a part of 108 but the part of 8. Wake up Brother.
Please open your eyes and see for yourself fr my previous postings that i have only stated that PBKs are targeting the rosary of eight and not 108. I did not say that PBKs 'abroad' are in the race of coming into the rosary of 8.

Before you tell others to wake up , why not wake up yourself fr the sleep of Khumbakarna as Baba always say that we have to wake up the Khumbakarnas who are sleeping in the sleep oif ignorance. Actually he is hinting to those PBKs who do not know simple facts of AK.
For eg.

There are PBKs who are assuming that AK is spoken by Almighty Authority Shiva when Shiva himself has said that "I do not speak to body conscious bulls and He only speaks to soul- conscious children. Have any PBKs removed the rust of their souls and have attained the constant soul-consciousness for Shiva to speak to them.

When you realized that AK is Rambap's churning, you are feeling so dejected as you do not understand that when it is said that 'I do not churn but this Father churns and relate to you'. You do not realize that Rambaps's churnings are almost accurate as Shiva's knowledge for Shiva to say that "I am very impressed with this one's churning.'

Just becoz Rambap (Baba Dixit) is not giving you the details of Shevakram, you are getting disappointed and frustrated. You do not understand that when Rambap says that "I cannot tell you everything now, then what will i tell you in future" -- it denotes that you do not have the knowledge to understand him.

You failed to understand that the basis of this study is purity and impurity. When Rambap has not yet attained the complete purity, then He is not able to unite the brahmin world into one family. As it is said that purity unites and impurity divides.

You are so disappointed that the soul of Brahma/Krishna is interfering in AK. You failed to understand that the ambiguity of AK is caused by him. As it is said in SM that "Father Brahma explains to you children and Brahma is also included in this. There is no need to be confuse in this." It is also said in SM that "when you have not controlled your mind, then how are you going to control your wife" -- so we have to understand that when Ram becomes the controller of his own mind, then the soul of Brahma becomes Vishnu and the gates of paradise will be opened. You failed to understand that Brahma/Krishna's purity level is also high as he is a deity soul.

Rambap is putting in so much of effort of burning the sins of his 63 births as he realizes that he is the role-model for the other brahmin children. Also to burn the sins of 63 births is not done instantly.

Also when it is said that "to think that ShivBaba is speaking"--- is it not that Ram himself is ShivBaba and He gives superb explanations of SM as He speaks through the intellect.

Overall you failed to understand Ram and you still have not wake up fr the sleep of Khumbakarna and you are telling others to wake up.

indie.