Does Baba aka Virendra Dev Dixit have a Phd?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Does Baba aka Virendra Dev Dixit have a Phd?

Post by satyaprakash »

I had posted this query in 'newcomers' group of this website but eventhough Arjun Bhai tried to answer it, ha did not know the correct detail. I wish to know if any one else knows about it. Is Baba a Phd holder? If so when he got it? Who is his Phd guide? Which University gave him the Phd?
Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV
Postby satyaprakash » 16 Mar 2010
After going through the biography, my original question is not answered. Can any one from the Kampil Ashram answer the following questions:
1.To register for a Phd, one need a post graduate qualification. Wher was the PG done by this Baba?
2. Before PG one has to do undergraduation. Where did Baba do his college education for undergraduation?
3. What is the topic of Phd? In which university was it done?
4. When was the Phd awarded?
5. How can a person with intermediate qualification and a teacher certificate, who is not a graduate, do his Phd?
If Baba has not done Phd anywhere then the reference in the biography should be removed. Is there a doubt that if Baba is not a Phd, then no one will believe him? Is it the reason that such false references are madein the biography? How many such errors are there in the biography? Where can I read a true biography about Baba?
Please answer the above questions. :sad:
Satya.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Does Baba aka Veerendra Dev Dixit have a Phd?

Post by sachkhand »

AIVV members are more interested in questioning BK history. They conveniently forget to answer questions regarding their present history.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Does Baba aka Veerendra Dev Dixit have a Phd?

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. For those who do not have time to search for answers on this forum:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2139

OGS,
Arjun