Details about Virendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:which you are doing so bravely here on this forum?
satyaprakash wrote:So the subject has become my bravery! Great! I accept that I am not brave. Can you please tell me now what degrees he got, when and from which college.
Satya, did you ever ask Virendra Dev Dixit yourself? That was the question.

Are you brave ... or even reasonable enough ... to ask him?
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

fluffy bunny wrote:Satya, did you ever ask Veerendra Dev Dixit yourself? That was the question.

Are you brave ... or even reasonable enough ... to ask him?
Dixit baba is running a PBK organisation. His Biography is published. It is full of details of how he was ill treated by BKWSU. But there are huge holes in it. It is not regarding some personal matter which he alone knows. It is something very clearly a fact. Why information about his college education is totally missing from the biography. Why no one, including Arjun with 16 years with PBK knows the answer? It is obvious that there is no answer as no college education happened. This is not something personal like how many times he married or not married, which he alone may know. When someone has claims of doing 5 years of college education, is it such a massive secret that I have to run to Kampil, get an appointment with him and ask him? Is PBK an open society or a secret society?
Why don't you accept the fact as it is?

Satya
kand_72
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to contribute meaningfully to the discussions.

Post by kand_72 »

Om Shanti

Dear Satyaprakash,

Let me again step in & help you out.
I will get details of baba's Degree & see how best I can get your doubts clarified.
As you say you are affected by the so called information on his Ph.D, if you are still a PBK ,the center with which you are associated will certainly keep you posted on Baba's schedule to that center & my humble request is try & talk to him directly as he is never elusive to his own family.I don't think you need to take his appointment or travel all the way to Kampil.
If you get the answer before I do,please post it,either ways I will surely get what you are looking for.

OGS
OM Shanti
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

kand_72 wrote:Dear Satyaprakash,
As you say you are affected by the so called information on his Ph.D, if you are still a PBK ,the center with which you are associated will certainly keep you posted on Baba's schedule to that center & my humble request is try & talk to him directly as he is never elusive to his own family.
by kand_72 » 24 Apr 2010
Dear Sanjeev,
If you have believed people innocently with out raising any questions ,do not blame others.
You are as free as all of us to ask questions to Baba if you are still in PBK & get answers to your satisfaction.Decide only after all your queries are cleared.Baba has always mentioned that if you have any doubts, please get them clarified as with doubts in one's mind, believing blindly does not lead one anywhere.
The directions given by Kand_72 are totally useless.
First of all he is contradicting himself.
The condition for getting any help of information is that you have to be PBK that too according to their definition.
And again he says that you believe only after you get cleared all your doubts. And even says that Virendra Dev Dixit also tells to get cleared all your doubts.
So, whether we have to become PBK of their like and then get the doubts cleared. But then they will not like to call that person a PBK because he questions.
Is there no one who can clear the doubts of a common man who is not a BK or a PBK etc., ?
But I do know that there are many who have directly became followers of Virendra Dev Dixit. So when you can give your so called knowledge then why cannot you clear their doubts too?
But members like ex-l turned into fluffy bunny always gets answers and clarifications from Arjun, although he openly makes fun and says that he does not believe in BK nor AIVV knowledge. What is the secret?
Regarding getting clarifications directly from Virendra Dev Dixit. I would say it is useless. Because in many discussion cds many times he just avoids answering. Why should we waste our money and time going to meet Virendra Dev Dixit facing all the pinching emotions of PBKs there. If PBKs think they are right and want to spread their knowledge, then why cannot they explain and clear the doubts of any person. I had written a post asking explanations for some Murli points.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1819
And just read the replies I got there. I did not get explanation to Murli points but many explanations for the reason of not giving explanations. So this is the way PBKs behave when someone questions them.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

sachkhand wrote:But members like fluffy bunny always gets answers and clarifications from Arjun, although he openly makes fun and says that he does not believe in BK nor AIVV knowledge. What is the secret?
The Secret?

Being an interesting person who has done valuable work, asking intelligent questions (and not just trying to grind an axe in an unsubtle manner), and showing the other person respect.

And having a sense of humour helps too.

One of the main problems with modern life is the idiots get upset when they are treated like idiots which they should be because they are idiots. In the old days, if someone was an idiot, everyone could just walk away and ignore them, socially they would become excluded. Unfortunately, on the internet it is not possible to do so ... they keep coming back time and time again (even after they have promised to leave).

The problem is, most of the people who are asking question don't actually want answers, they just want to look smart and spit at Virendra Dev Dixit. And why they feel that Arjun should have to act as an unpaid servant for them, running back and forward whilst they sit on their fat bottoms in front of their computers, I have no idea.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

fluffy bunny wrote:The problem is, most of the people who are asking question don't actually want answers, they just want to look smart and spit at Veerendra Dev Dixit. And why they feel that Arjun should have to act as an unpaid servant for them, running back and forward whilst they sit on their fat bottoms in front of their computers, I have no idea.
And what have you been doing sitting on your fat bottoms in front of their computers, I have no idea. The best I can say that you have a choice to spit. You take both sides without having faith in any one of them and have permission to spit on anyone, either on BKWSU or AIVV. So such spitters can be considered as idiots according to me. And I feel it is better to leave them to play their part because it is their part and no one can help it.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

Why do PBKs like Arjun, Rudraputra and Kand_72 just keep silent when logical questions are asked to them and leave funny bunnies to answer them? What kind of understanding do they have between themselves?
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I have already announced several times on this forum that I will not engage in direct discussions with sachkhand. If I feel that any information is to be provided in response to any of his posts, I will do so without addressing him directly. Since most of his posts do not require any response, my silence should not be construed as a collusion with other members like fluffy bunny, etc. But sachkhand is free to make any kind of allegation. If he thinks that he can force me to have direct discussion with him by making baseless allegations, then he is under a false impression.
OGS,
Arjun
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. I have already announced several times on this forum that I will not engage in direct discussions with sachkhand. If I feel that any information is to be provided in response to any of his posts, I will do so without addressing him directly. Since most of his posts do not require any response, my silence should not be construed as a collusion with other members like fluffy bunny, etc. But sachkhand is free to make any kind of allegation. If he thinks that he can force me to have direct discussion with him by making baseless allegations, then he is under a false impression.
OGS,
Arjun
Arjun has backed down. Well, it is his wish. He is free to reply or not to reply.
I hope atleast Kand _72 will reply as he has written on 26 Apr 2010 ,
Dear Satyaprakash,
Let me again step in & help you out.
I will get details of Baba's Degree & see how best I can get your doubts clarified.
As you say you are affected by the so called information on his Ph.D, if you are still a PBK ,the center with which you are associated will certainly keep you posted on Baba's schedule to that center & my humble request is try & talk to him directly as he is never elusive to his own family.
Sanjeev.
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

After all the mails exchanged, I still have not got the answers to simple questions about Dixit Baba's educational qualifications. I repeat my questions below:
1. Where did he do his graduation? What is the name of the college, place, and year of passing. What is the name of the degree? (is it BA or BCom etc?).
2. Same for post graduation....
3. Reg Phd, it was claimed that he submitted his Phd theses but it was not accepted. In which year did he register for Phd, who was his guide and when did he submit the theses?

Or can you accept that he never went to any college and close the matter?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Satyaprakash,
The matter is not yet closed. You may get the answer, but it may take some more time.
OGS,
Arjun
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

It appears that Baba has never gone to college. Because after finishing college no one will do certificate course in teaching. So there are anomalies in explaining time lines. The reason can be two:

1. The supporters or followers of Dixit baba want to project him as a very educated person and hence they created this story of him being Phd etc. Baba may not know about this.
2. Baba himself was involved in this deception? If so all other teaching of the Baba are also questionable.

Which reason is correct? Please throw some light on the above.

Thanks.
Love and regards,
Satya.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Satyaprakash,
As far as I know both the above assumptions are not true.
1. Baba is aware of whatever has been written in the biography book.
2. I don't think Baba is deceiving anyone. It may take time, but you will definitely get the answer. I came to know from nimit sisters that they are trying to verify the facts in this regard.
OGS,
Arjun
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Satya/ Satyaparkash or whatever your name is,

There is saying: "Empty mind is a devil's workshop.." Looks like the devil has taken over you, and completely consumed you!! Deep therapy is needed..My suggestion would be to use all this "free time" you have wisely with something constructive! Go make a new friend, do some social work, or heck even go back to college and get some education so that such stupid question don't arise from your empty, hollow mind!

Nivi
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Thanks for your suggestion, Miss or Mrs Nivi or whatever your name is. So as per you or your thinking, anyone who asks uncomfortable questions is a person possessed of the Devil? Why don't you spend a little of your busy time to give me the reply if you know it. No doubt you have a rich college education and your mind is full of wisdom. Please use it and answer me. As you seem to have a lot of friends, try to get the answer from any one of them. Exposing falsehood is itself a social work, as per my understanding of social work. I waited 3 months and as no answer is coming, I assume there are no answers. If you have some please tell me.

Satya.