Details about Virendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Details about Virendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by satyaprakash »

The educational background of Sri.Dixit is not clear. What are his degrees? Is he a graduate, PG or Phd holder? If so in which year he passed them and from which university and which college in which place :?: ? Does he know any language other than Hindi? If so why PBK is insisting that Hindi is the only language to be used by gods etc? :?:
What is the source of income for AIVV? Is it a trust with proper auditing of accounts? Are they giving receipts for the amounts received? Is it having 80G benefits?
Is there any educational or social service activities of AIVV (other than propagating the teachings?).
Satya.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by arjun »

Dear satyaprakash,
Welcome to the forum.
The educational background of Sri.Dixit is not clear. What are his degrees? Is he a graduate, PG or Phd holder? If so in which year he passed them and from which university and which college in which place
It can be gathered from the biography of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit as available on the offcial website of AIVV/PBKs that he had gone to Ahmedabad to pursue his Ph.D course when he came in contact with BKs.
Does he know any language other than Hindi? If so why PBK is insisting that Hindi is the only language to be used by gods etc?
He knows English to some extent. He can understand English, but he cannot speak fluently. He has been seen speaking a few small sentences in English in discussion classes with PBKs from the foreign countries.
It has been mentioned in the Murlis that Hindi is the language of the corporeal medium of God Shiva and that ShivBaba speaks only in Hindi.
What is the source of income for AIVV? Is it a trust with proper auditing of accounts? Are they giving receipts for the amounts received? Is it having 80G benefits?
Voluntary contributions from members of AIVV.
It is not a trust, but all accounts are maintained properly.
I don't think printed receipts are given but an acknowledgement is received by the PBKs in token of having received the amount.
AIVV is not a registered society/body and therefore, it does not receive any tax exemptions under Section 80G of Income Tax Act.
Is there any educational or social service activities of AIVV (other than propagating the teachings?)
No.
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

Dear Sri.Arjun,
Thanks for your kind reply.
I went thro his biography as available in the ShivBaba web site. It says that after Inter he went to Ahmedabad to study JTC- a certificate in teaching primary schools. After that he worked as a school teacher.
There is no mention of his ever going to any college for any degree? So how can a person who has not passed pre univ course, not entered any college, not got any degree, ever get a Phd? Some details are missing!
Please clarify with more details. If he never got a Phd from any university, then who gave him the Phd as claimed?
Is there any other biography where these information is mentioned? Please give me the web link. :?: No PBK seems to know any details about all this. Is it a sin to ask personal details about the Baba?
Can any other person in this forum give more details? :?:
Love and best wishes,
Satya
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:Is it a sin to ask personal details about the Baba?
No, not at all. I will try to obtain the missing details.

By the way, please don't embarrass me by addressing me as 'Sri'. A simple 'Arjun' or 'Arjun Bhai' would do.

OGS,
Arjun
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Actually a saint or god man need not have any education at all and still they are great. But once a claim has been made about certain qualifications, we are interested in knowing full details. There is no need to make a false claim. So some truth must be there. Please inform if possible.
Satya
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

A relevant extract from 'a wonderful biography' :

"A resident of Kampila, Baba Virendra Dev Dixit was born in a poor Brahmin farmer family on the 1st February, 1942 in a village called Ahmedgunj, which is situated 4 km north of Kayamgunj, in the Farrukhabad district (Uttar Pradesh). He had an ascetic temperament since his childhood. His mother’s name was Leelavati and his Father’s name was Sri Sohanlal Shivadayal Dixit. SriSohanlal left his village Ahmedgunj and was settled permanently in his maternal grandfather’s village Kampila. Hence, Baba Dixitji was brought up under the protection of his parents in Kampila, which is a mythological and historical village. After completing his High School education at Kampila, he completed his intermediate school (at Hamirpur district) from the home of the ex-incharge of the police station of Kampila, named Inspector Siddique. Meanwhile, as he was the only son, his Father used to always put pressure on him to get married. Baba did not like this. As a result of this, he was always cross with his Father. Hence, his Father told him that if he wished to stay in the house he will have to get married as well. Otherwise, he was free to go wherever he liked. So under pressure, he left the house. He has a younger sister who was also staying under the protection of their Father, since their mother had died in 1965. At that time, Baba was around 23 years old. Then after completing the JTC (Junior Teachers Certificate) training at Eta, he taught at the Municipal Primary School of Kampila for 3 years. Then he also taught at the Kayamgunj Girls School for 2 years. After that, he left the job for a Ph.D research work at Ahmadabad (Gujarat)."
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

After going through the biography, my original question is not answered. Can any one from the Kampil Ashram answer the following questions:
1.To register for a Phd, one need a post graduate qualification. Wher was the PG done by this Baba?
2. Before PG one has to do undergraduation. Where did Baba do his college education for undergraduation?
3. What is the topic of Phd? In which university was it done?
4. When was the Phd awarded?
5. How can a person with intermediate qualification and a teacher certificate, who is not a graduate, do his Phd?
If baba has not done Phd anywhere then the reference in the biography should be removed. Is there a doubt that if Baba is not a Phd, then no one will believe him? Is it the reason that such false references are madein the biography? How many such errors are there in the biography? Where can I read a true biography about Baba?
Please answer the above questions. :sad:
Satya.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear Satyaprakash,
Om Shanti. I had conveyed your questions to Baba before your post dated 16th March. Therefore, I had conveyed your questions in my own words. I have just now received a reply from Baba to your/my questions as follows:

उस भाई ने यह प्रश्न किया है कि बायोग्राफी में बाबा की दसवीं और इंटर की पढ़ाई के बारे में उल्लेख है और फिर सीधे उनकी पीएचडी के बारे में लिखा है। ---- क्यों? इसमें बाबा के JTC training के बारे में भी तो बताया गया है।

बीच की पढ़ाई अर्थात् डिग्री और पोस्ट ग्रैज्युएशन के बारे में नहीं लिखा है। वे जानना चाहते हैं कि बाबा ने डिग्री और पोस्ट ग्रैज्युएशन कब और कहां से किये तथा क्या उनकी पीएचडी पूरी हुई थी या नहीं? ----- बाबा ने आग्रा में graduation और मथुरा में post graduation सन् - 1965 में किया। जहाँ तक Ph.D की बात आती है, बाबा को कहा गया था कि आपके तैयार किये गये थिसेस से ब्रह्माकुमारीयों वाली बात हटा दो। बाबा ने कहा कि ये हटाया नहीं जा सकता, जिसके वजह से उनके थिसेस को पास नहीं किया गया।

That brother has raised a question that there is a mention in the biography about Baba's tenth class and Intermediate (i.e. 12th class) study and after that it directly mentions about his Ph.D - Why? It has a mention about Baba's JTC training as well.

There is no mention about the studies in between, i.e. the degree and the post graduation. He wants to know as to when and from where did Baba pursue his degree and post graduation and whether his Ph.D was completed or not? - Baba did his graduation from Agra and Post graduation from Mathura in 1965. As far as Ph.D is concerned Baba was asked to remove the mention of Brahmakumaris from his thesis. Baba said that this cannot be removed because of which his thesis was not passed.

The reply in Hindi is original whereas the reply in English is a rough translation done by me.

OGS,
Arjun
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Earlier you say that:
He has a younger Sister who was also staying under the protection of their Father, since their mother had died in 1965. At that time, Baba was around 23 years old. Then after completing the JTC (Junior Teachers Certificate) training at Eta, he taught at the Municipal Primary School of Kampila for 3 years. Then he also taught at the Kayamgunj Girls School for 2 years. After that, he left the job for a Ph.D research work at Ahmadabad (Gujarat)."
Now you are telling: He completed Graduate in 1962 and PG in 1965?
But after JTC he worked for 5 years as per above. Then how did he do both college study and work as primary teacher simultaneously. Did he miraculously have two bodies?
Can we have more details on the colleges and degrees he obtained? Is it BA or BSc or BCom? If he has really done any such degree then why is his English knowledge very poor?
Can we have chronologically, the various degrees and work experience of Baba. Something is not matching here. Or it it an attempt to cover one falsehood by another falsehood?
Satya
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Or it it an attempt to cover one falsehood by another falsehood?
Dear satyaprakash,
It would be better if you don't become judgemental about a person before knowing the truth. It is easier to level false allegations against a person before knowing the truth.
I will try to seek more info on the points raised by you. But I wish to bring to your notice that Baba has laid a condition in the past that whoever wants to seek information should first give his personal details like name, address, phone number etc. You can do this by sending a private message or email or by contacting Baba directly on his emailid [email protected]
OGS,
Arjun
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Dear Arjun Bhai,
Thanks for your reply. My mail is very clear. In your replies, there is a clear contradiction. At the same time a person cannot be doing two things. So either the Baba did not work as mentioned or he did not go to college. If he had gone to college then why it is not mentioned in the wonderful biography. They have taken care to mention JTC qualifications obtained after intermediate. Then why there is no mention of degrees obtained. Degrees are much more important than JTC. If degrees are there then from which university and which year and which college. No reply has been given to this question.

Also I asked if he (baba) has done Phd. Now it is clear that no Phd is there. But Phd is not a joke. You need a guide, need to pass some pre requiisite exams, write a synopsis, register for a research work and proceed step by step. The university does not allow anyone to write what they want. Also 4 years work is needed for a Phd after post graduation. So the explanation that BK was mentioned and hence they did not give Phd is very naive and unacceptable explanation.

So I am not judgmental. I am just asking clarification. I was under the impression that this is an open forum where doubts about BK, PBK can be cleared. Now you say that unless we give our personal details, the questions will not be answered. May I know why? If you are not answering, someone else will answer. I thank you for you kind cooperation till now. Please note that I am not a public figure and my personal details are not important to people. Bur Virendra Dev Dixit Baba is a public figure and many people are attracted/saved/influenced by him. Hence his personal details are important. If every one believes all that is told without any question then it only means we are having a bunch of fools. It may suit some people that way.
Regards,
Satya.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Thanks for your reply. My mail is very clear. In your replies, there is a clear contradiction. At the same time a person cannot be doing two things. So either the Baba did not work as mentioned or he did not go to college. If he had gone to college then why it is not mentioned in the wonderful biography. They have taken care to mention JTC qualifications obtained after intermediate. Then why there is no mention of degrees obtained. Degrees are much more important than JTC. If degrees are there then from which university and which year and which college. No reply has been given to this question.
Dear Satyaprakash,
I have already mentioned in my post (conveying Baba's reply) that the reply was received in response to my own queries sent to him before you posted your questions on 16th March. So, please don't judge Baba on the basis of your questions posted on 16th March.

PBKs and ex-BKs have been putting questions to BKWSU since last 6-7 years on discussion fora, but they have not replied to a single question officially. And here Baba Dixit has answered hundreds of questions officially, and people like you are ready to doubt his integrity as soon as he answers your questions officially.

The biography says that he was 23 years old in 1965. It may be possible that he had completed his graduation and post graduation by then. May be lack of jobs forced him to go for JTC after which he worked as a primary school teacher. He would have decided to go for Ph.D after earning some amount to go to a faraway place like Ahmedabad. I will try to find out.
If every one believes all that is told without any question then it only means we are having a bunch of fools. It may suit some people that way.
Nobody is questioning your right to question, but questions can also be asked politely without defaming someone.

Have you ever used your right of questioning to question the wrongdoings of the BKWSU?
So I am not judgmental. I am just asking clarification.
A person who is just seeking clarification will not use the words "Or it it an attempt to cover one falsehood by another falsehood?" Such words can be used if we refuse to engage in any kind of discussion or if we refuse to answer your questions. But your above words clearly show that you are trying to malign Baba Dixit. I can only request to to desist from using such words if you are a true seeker of truth.
I was under the impression that this is an open forum where doubts about BK, PBK can be cleared. Now you say that unless we give our personal details, the questions will not be answered. May I know why?
When you wish to know about the personal details about someone, you should also be ready to divulge details about yourself. I am not asking you to give details on this forum. You can send it to me through email or to Baba on his email. You can level any false allegation and vanish from the forum one fine day, but Baba Dixit's image will be spoiled forever. If you want him to be accountable, you should also feel your responsibility.
Please note that I am not a public figure and my personal details are not important to people.
That does not give you a right to defame anyone or everyone.
If every one believes all that is told without any question then it only means we are having a bunch of fools. It may suit some people that way.
Nobody is questioning your right to question, but the questions can also be polite without defaming anyone.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Dear Arjun Bhai,
I like your posts as it is with dignity and restraint. It is good to find a person like you who can patiently answer even challenging questions.
Thanks for your advice and I will behave as you want as long as truth comes out.
A person completing PG degree is eligible for PGT post without any other training.(PGT= PG teacher). So I do not understand why some one should do JTC after PG? JTC is done for intermediate people only.Example: After becoming electronic engineer you do not go and learn Radio repairing course. That is done after 10th pass only.

If someone talks about Golden Age we cannot question it as it is a matter of belief. But if some one says he has got a degree, then we can ask what when etc. Here we are talking about fact only and no Murli is needed to prove a point.

Pls note that I cannot spoil Baba's reputation. He himself alone can do it by his actions. Can some postings in rarely read web sites spoil him?

Hope some clear fact may emerge out of this.Regards,
Satya.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

You say:
Have you ever used your right of questioning to question the wrongdoings of the BKWSU?
The persons who founded it are all dead and only some followers are there who can only quote some Murlis for an answer. Even getting that answer is difficult. They are definitely no good in clearing any doubts. I have tried and failed.

But in case of PBK Dixit Baba is alive and active. Hence the questions. Atleast simple questions like education, marriage, place of residence etc., can be told to people who wants such details.

Satya
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

A person completing PG degree is eligible for PGT post without any other training.(PGT= PG teacher). So I do not understand why some one should do JTC after PG? JTC is done for intermediate people only.Example: After becoming electronic engineer you do not go and learn Radio repairing course. That is done after 10th pass only.
Thanks for accepting my suggestions. I will request Baba to give some more details of his educational qualifications as sought by you.
The persons who founded it are all dead and only some followers are there who can only quote some Murlis for an answer. Even getting that answer is difficult. They are definitely no good in clearing any doubts. I have tried and failed.
There are still many Dadis alive and some with a good memory like Dadi Janaki, Dadi Gulzar, Dadi Ratanmani, etc. who can give many details of the Yagya history or even about the present state of affairs, but I don't think either they or the second/third generation BKs would do that on a public forum like this.
But in case of PBK Dixit Baba is alive and active. Hence the questions. Atleast simple questions like education, marriage, place of residence etc., can be told to people who wants such details.
You can ask any questions. People have asked much more difficult and defamatory questions (especially those regarding his relationship with Kamala Dixit, considered to be Mama by PBKs) which Baba Dixit has answered and are available on this forum in the PBK Section.