Details about Virendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by nivi »

Satya,

Our 'Intent' or in Hindi ' neeyat' has to be examined when asking questions..Are u asking to clear doubts, or put down Baba or his knowledge, to degrade someone or to show your superiority??? So just see your own intent when you had asked..

What makes you think u deserve an answer especially when you don't have faith or practised the very first lesson "Soul Consiousness".. Such ignorant question can only arise out of too much dehbhan.. In each and every Murli Baba gives too much importance to this first lesson.."Murli se pyar to Murli dhar se bhi pyaar".. There is no need to proceed further until the first lesson is understood, have faith or realized...Behad ka baap behad ki bachoo se behad ki batey kartey hai..Those who remain body-consious will not realize who is Baap and his greatness.. He has come to perform a task that no other person had done in the past and that is to purify us all, create a new world which we call Satyug ( the age of truth), and give us 'Inheritance'. In fact there is no such thing as an innocent question, maybe naive! All questions are answered in the Murlis and by remaining soul-consious.

Nivi
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

There are 3 distinct category of souls within the Yagya..

The best ones are those who become Baba's children who have too much love for Father, mother and the family..They will always be supporter of Father, taking on the duty & responsibility of the Yagya, a helping hand, they follow Baba's instructions & Shrimat, understand what is trying to communicate.. Same thoughts will run in these children as the Father, even if sitting 1000's of miles away in physical distance. These souls have a very special connection with Baba.

There are also Bahgat, PUJARI or 'followers' of Baba. They sing much praise of him and do Bhakti.. They admire many quality of Baba and Ma..Even if they don't become direct children, at least they only have good wishes and thoughts and also follow dharna. They also get rewarded accordingly.

The worst kind are those who act like dushman(enemy) of Father. They will always distort and cross the Murli points, always say negative things about Baba, Ma and the family. They are only good at defaming Father and have no love for Baba..

Nivi
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

It is likely that Baba is a spiritual person with a special message for the world. Being great by himself, why does he require to claim to have a degree and post graduation without actually going to college? If I accept Baba as you describe, will this question disappear?
nivi wrote:who have too much love for Father, mother and the family
Love for the Baba does not mean we should not ask simple questions about Baba! Am I abusing the Baba by asking as to which colleges he got his degrees from? Will AIVV collapse if people come to know that he has no degrees? I am only wondering why a god man like Baba needs these artificial and false claims on degrees, Phd etc!
nivi wrote:The worst kind are those who act like dushman(enemy) of Father. They will always distort and cross the Murli points, always say negative things about Baba
I am not questioning any Murli points and I am not any Dushman as you call it! My question remains as it is without answers from anyone in PBK! As you seem to be close to Baba, pls get the answer for me. Thanks.
Satya.
nivi

Post by nivi »

Satya,

Asking too many endless questions was never my thing, either in lokik or alokik life!
Most people in my close relation simply "tell me" whatever is important to know..So never quite got into this "asking business" if you know what I mean.. As I have said before, if there is anything really bothering me I get answers/solutions from either Murli's or from Yaad.

Sorry, never felt the need to ask Baba what's his favorite color- pink or blue, if he likes mangoes, which high school/college he went, does he like long or short hair, or if he likes football or cricket..I mean the list is just endless.. If getting a Master's or Phd. degree was a criteria of being God then I can see how it could matter... Don't you think God has a much bigger task to perform then all our little request.

Nivi
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

nivi wrote:to ask Baba what's his favorite color- pink or blue, if he likes mangoes, which high school/college he went, does he like long or short hair, or if he likes football or cricket..I mean the list is just endles
I never asked any personal questions listed by you. It is Baba's own claim in his wonderful biography that he went to do Phd. There is no mention of his doing any college education. I am only keen to know if it was for fun or cheating or some other reason that he made that false statement. Every one is different in this world. You will simply believe even if Baba says that the sky is green in color! I will accept only after questioning and verification.
Satya.
new knowledge
Academic
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

Dear brother satyaprakash, Baba Virendra Dev Dixit had REALLY submitted his P. Hd. thesis entitled 'Sansaar ka Aadi Purush Kaun?' to Gujrat university in November 1969. he stayed at the Kantamata's house for 3 months for the preparation of his thesis.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Dear Brother,
new knowledge wrote:he stayed at the Kantamata's house for 3 months for the preparation of his thesis.
Any university Phd takes 4 to 5 years (compulsory after PG degree) to complete. How did he do it in 3 months? Did he simply submit an article to the University? We need many such papers and 5 years of solid work to get a Phd. If it can be got in 3 months then every Tom Dick and Harry will get a Phd in no time!
When did he register for his Phd?(it should have been 1963 or 1964?) Who was his guide? Before that, when and where he did his BA and MA? Simply telling that he did in Agra and Mathura is no answer- In which year and which college did he do that? These are the questions for which answers are needed.
So 10 years period(3 for BA, 2 for MA, 5 for Phd) is missing from his biography> Why? Why this black hole?
When I ask the above question, Nivi calls me a devil and dushman! Is PBK job to only surrender without any thinking or questions?
Satya.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

satyaprakash wrote: When I ask the above question, Nivi calls me a devil and dushman! Is PBK job to only surrender without any thinking or questions?Satya.
That is what all senior PBKs(like myself and others) did in past and all would-be PBKs who are doing the 7 days adv. course at present are doing.....they are completely failing to tally the teachings of advance knowledge with Murlis and become elated very soon when they hear that bk knowledge is incomplete and God ShivBaba is here to meet personally.( i also thought the same way)....but very soon this mayavi illusion is going to end and truth will reveal itself.

shivsena.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

satyaprakash wrote:but very soon this mayavi illusion is going to end and truth will reveal itself.
This forum is read by very few people. In fact the same dozen or so people keep interacting here. This clearly shows that very few people who are questioning in nature enter the forum. It may be that BK and PBK thrive on ignorance of the people. Once questioning is there, then all falsehood will evaporate. What we write here is not read by anyone who really matter. May be it is only time pass. Any how the statements of the Baba are not at all clear and even if he answers, no one will get any knowledge out of it! It is only for ardent believers who come to PBK out of some problems in life and do not want to face the problems. They take refuge here telling that the world will end and we need not solve our problems here and now! So how does it matter to such people if Baba got his Phd or attempted one, without going to any college? Even if the Baba submits all his 1200 VCDs he may not go anywhere near a University Phd! Our friend Arjun is a good man but keeps trying to answer without the required information. What else can he do?

This is Satya!
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

new knowledge wrote:Dear Brother satyaprakash, Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit had REALLY submitted his P. Hd. thesis entitled 'Sansaar ka Aadi Purush Kaun?' to Gujrat university in November 1969. he stayed at the Kantamata's house for 3 months for the preparation of his thesis.
PBKs believe that everything in Murli is just for BKs and PBKs. So how come Mr. Dixit got intention to submit his thesis (which seems to be of spiritual knowledge) to lowkik govt?

Is that thesis available for public now or at least for BKs and PBKs?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

The above Member should know that the submission of thesis for Ph.D was done before he was revealed as Shankar/Prajapita to the PBKs. Probably he got the basic BK knowledge during the period when he was preparing the thesis and therefore he added references to the BK knowledge in his thesis and was thus rejected by the concerned University.

I don't think it is available to the PBKs/BKs.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

new knowledge wrote:Dear Brother satyaprakash, Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit had REALLY submitted his P. Hd. thesis entitled 'Sansaar ka Aadi Purush Kaun?' to Gujrat university in November 1969. he stayed at the Kantamata's house for 3 months for the preparation of his thesis.
In November 1969 !!!!
Arjun has already replied but has not corrected this, which means it is true. If this date given by newknowledge is false then Arjun must have corrected it by now.

Does that mean that Virendra Dev Dixit had been to Ahmedabad, much before 1969 and was in touch with BKs much before 1969? Then there is possibility that Virendra Dev Dixit has gone to Madhuban even before 18th Jan. 1969. Which means probably Virendra Dev Dixit had met Brahma Baba in Sakar.

What is the actual Truth?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I cannot say anything about the statement made by new_knowledge. I think the subject of the thesis quoted by him seems to be correct, but as regards other facts, I am unaware of it. He must have made the statement based on his own sources.
OGS,
Arjun
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. I cannot say anything about the statement made by new_knowledge. I think the subject of the thesis quoted by him seems to be correct, but as regards other facts, I am unaware of it. He must have made the statement based on his own sources.
OGS,
Arjun
The words in colour just shows how blindly the so called PBKs (even very knowledgeable and firm PBKs) follow Virendra Dev Dixit. And this also shows their actual interest in the atual Truth. If they were really concerned about knowing the facts and telling the facts, then they must have given the real history about the AIVV and the real biography of Virendra Dev Dixit. But it seems that questioning the so called PBK knowledge and biography of Virendra Dev Dixit is a crime according to AIVV.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:The problem is, most of the people who are asking question don't actually want answers, they just want to look smart and spit at Veerendra Dev Dixit. And why they feel that Arjun should have to act as an unpaid servant for them, running back and forward whilst they sit on their fat bottoms in front of their computers, I have no idea.
Where the question of money comes here? Has Arjun demanded payment?

I am seeing ex -l soul supporting PBKs at least twice where it does not deserve at all! I also have no idea

Dear ex- l soul (= fluffy bunny),

It is nice that you and other ex BKs support to and also DEPEND on (OR LIKE TO DEPEND?!) on PBKs in your work to achieve defaming BKWSU. And even PBKs like support of ex- PBKs.

If PBKs are honest, they would not like to take support from others-

Let both the groups get satisfaction in their work.

But it seems that somehow ex- l is unhappy by seeing PBKs' failure in replying to the questions and try to look smart and try to make PBKs also look smarter !