Details about Virendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:I went through the entire conversation. Let me share with you my feeling - this is a shame. Some comments are rather rude, they could have been skipped, but I do understand the frustration that is behind them. Why is it so difficult for PBKs students to give simple answers to simple questions? If it is clear that the information delivered by them are contradictory, why do they try to cover this and do not accept facts?
Brother Anu,
Om Shanti. You are free to have your own views but I feel that your views are not completely unbiased.

It it true that the biography of Baba is not so clear. I have already stated on this forum that this book was originally written by a PBK in an amateur or unprofessional way, but as there were not many good writers at that time in AIVV, whatever he wrote must have been published after being corrected by Baba. It was basically written for PBKs I suppose. A few years ago the book was revised by improving its language and contents. But it was published long before the present controversy emerged on this forum. It must have been thought that the information provided in the book must be enough.

When satyaprakash started this topic and also the defamation of Baba and PBKs that followed it, I wrote to Baba and also conveyed his reply on this forum. Since satyaprakash was not satisfied ak1972 made individual efforts to know more about Baba's Ph.D and presented some facts before all of us. But instead of appreciating the pains taken by ak1972, satyaprakash came down heavily on Baba and ak1972 and the PBKs.

I agree that satyaprakash or others (including you) may not be satisfied with the information provided in the book or in the email reply of Baba. But how can he or you blame the PBKs of this forum for the lack of clear information and criticise them? We have made whatever efforts we could make. Ultimately it is for Baba or AIVV to provide the information. Instead of appreciating the efforts made by PBKs of this forum satyaprakash has only chosen to defame the PBKs and Baba. And you are also supporting him. Had PBKs been frustrated they would not have participated in discussions on this forum for such a long time. They would have maintained silence like the BKs who have not answered a single question (raised by ex-BKs or PBKs) officially on this forum or any other forum.

I have requested satyaprakash to reveal his identity to Baba through email to get a reply on this topic but I don't think he has done so. The only thing we can do is convey the feelings of the members of this forum to Baba. But the decision to give a reply rests with him.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
Fortunately I got a chance to speak to Baba on this issue. Since he did not have much time, I could not discus it in detail, but I could get some important details related to the graduation and post graduation.

Baba Virendra Dev Dixit completed JTC training in 1962, completed his graduation (B.A.) privately while working as a teacher through Agra University in 1964. (In those years the duration of graduation course used to be two years). He completed his post graduation (M.A.) from Oriental Institute, Brindavan, Mathura from Agra University in 1965/66.

I think this should end the controversy, but I don't think our brother satyaprakash would be still satisfied.

OGS,
Arjun
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. You are free to have your own views but I feel that your views are not completely unbiased. ...
Dear Arjun

I appreciate your efforts. Thank you for a reply. I think that there are chances that the public will not be satisfied, because the way PBKs deal with the issue is strange and doesn't look as credible. Why couldn't the issue be solved in a clear way earlier?

My aim is to become unbiased. I went thourogly through the two topics connected with this educational affair in the forum and analysed them. I came to a conclusion that it is PBKs fault. PBKs caused that irritation, because they don't provide with clear and single minded answers and additionaly endlessly compare themselves with BKs "you see, we give answers, we try, we do this we do that, BKs remain silent in such situations...." I do not blame PBKs (as you said blaming me at the same time) but openly say that they don't give clear answers in the topic of Education. It is a fact. I don't support satyaprakash, but show you what may raise anger in people. Instead of so many words posted here, it is better to state "we don't know, Baba hasn't give any answers to us".

You demand praise and appreciation for what you and PBKs do (you said so in your post). Brother, tell me why? You do what you think is good, why do you demand appreciation? And appreciation for what exactly? For actions that raise fire and lead satyaprakash to irritation and frustration? A simple curriculum would have been fair enough, but you and the other student posted some contradictory information - it caused more irritation than ever. Please look at all the story in an unbiased way (SIC :laugh: ) You keep comparing AIVV with BK all the time as if AIVV had value only in the comparision with BK. It is better to compare onself with those who follow higher standards than us, not with those who follow lower standars.

Could you please explain to me what gives you authority to ask people to reveal their identity to you? You said that you asked satyaprakash for this. You also asked me to reveal my details to you. Dear arjuna, please reveal your details first and show your right to ask people for revealing their details to you or through you. I asked once Sach_Khad for giving his data openly in the phorum when he accused Baba Virendra Dixit without providing with evidence. I think that it was wrong - this forum is not created like this, so that people would speak openly and there are also some more reasons.

Last thing:
arjun wrote:It it true that the biography of Baba is not so clear. I have already stated on this forum that this book was originally written by a PBK in an amateur or unprofessional way, but as there were not many good writers at that time in AIVV, whatever he wrote must have been published after being corrected by Baba. It was basically written for PBKs I suppose. A few years ago the book was revised by improving its language and contents. But it was published long before the present controversy emerged on this forum. It must have been thought that the information provided in the book must be enough.
Brother, there is a saying in laukik world - "The guilty one always excuses himself and looks for justification." This is exactly what you have been doing. Instead of a simple statement that the biography contains mistakes, you are trying to show excuses and find justification. The facts are such that I have had a chance to read the newest version of that biography, completely new - the same mistakes remained and it became even more hagiographic.
arjun wrote:When satyaprakash started this topic and also the defamation of Baba and PBKs that followed it, I wrote to Baba and also conveyed his reply on this forum. Since satyaprakash was not satisfied ak1972 made individual efforts to know more about Baba's Ph.D and presented some facts before all of us. But instead of appreciating the pains taken by ak1972, satyaprakash came down heavily on Baba and ak1972 and the PBKs.
I find very often in your post that kind of thinking - "those ones are bad, those who defame". And again - a demand of appreciation. This is what may irritate people . Maybe it would be interesting for you to know what is defamation. It is an abusive attack on a person's character or good name done usually without evidences done on purpose to destroy his name. PBKs overuse and misuse this term causing defamation of those whom they point at as those who defame them. They forget that people here make statements based on how PBKs act and those acts become proofs. People make conclusions based on facts delivered by PBKs themselves. So, is not it like that PBKs defame? Funny, is not it? But very simple. And another habit of PBKs in conversations are statements containing presupositions that the other part is somehow responsible for the entire mess An example: "Since satyaprakash was not satisfied...." Dear Brother, why do you presuppose that he should be satisfied when he receives ambiguous and some contradictory information in pieces?

If a PBK reacts to some question, he should remember that if he cannot provide with a clear, single minded and transparent answer based on facts not on hypothesis, he will stir up negative feelings. Why? Becasue PBKs have been laudly condemning BKs for not giving clear, single-minded and transparent answers. If someone points at others' loops and he himself does something similar, he behaves like the one who sees a splinter in someone's eyes and doesn't see a timber in his eye. It is not eough to say that contrary to BKs we at least participate in this forum and give answers. We should take full responsibility and care of what kind of answers we give. There are not stupid questions, there are plenty stupid answers. Any change starts from home.

This is what is behind my previous post in this section called by you
arjun wrote:not completely unbiased

Hope things are clear. :D
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: Brother Anu,
Om Shanti. You are free to have your own views but I feel that your views are not completely unbiased.
Instead of appreciating the efforts made by PBKs of this forum satyaprakash has only chosen to defame the PBKs and Baba. And you are also supporting him. Had PBKs been frustrated they would not have participated in discussions on this forum for such a long time. They would have maintained silence like the BKs who have not answered a single question (raised by ex-BKs or PBKs) officially on this forum or any other forum.
Are the answers given here by PBKs Really official answers of AIVV ?? !!!

Even everyone is free to have their own views about BKs, and I feel that AIVV's views about BKs are very much biased.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Anu wrote:Could you please explain to me what gives you authority to ask people to reveal their identity to you? You said that you asked satyaprakash for this. You also asked me to reveal my details to you.
I have never asked anyone to reveal his/her identity to me. It was only on being asked by Baba that I asked satyaprakash to reveal his identity that too not to me but to Baba on his emailid ([email protected]). Even in your case, I told you through private message that I discussed your questions with Baba and only on being told by him I asked you to reveal your identity. And he wanted to know your identity only to cross check with the head office of AIVV whether they have received your emails (as claimed by you) or not. Whatever I did was in good faith and for the benefit of everyone so that we could get answers from Baba to your questions. But, it seems as if you do not have any faith in me. In that case you can directly report the matter to Baba. I have no objection.

I wish to make it clear to everyone on this forum that I have no authority to ask anyone to reveal their identity, but if they want to get official answers to their questions from Baba or AIVV, they will have to reveal their identity to Baba. Otherwise, their emails would not be entertained. And with this condition laid down by Baba, it would be very difficult for me to get any official replies from Baba to questions raised by anonymous members of this forum.
You demand praise and appreciation for what you and PBKs do (you said so in your post). Brother, tell me why?
I have never demanded any appreciation for myself. But yes, I was slightly upset when the hard work done by a member of this forum was reciprocated by another member with defamation. As per knowledge, I should not have done so and I am sorry for the same.

You say that we can simply reply that we do not know the answer. This is the reason why I conveyed the questions of satyaprakash to AIVV and posted the official reply, but instead of waiting for satisfactory answer from AIVV, satyaprakash and others have been repeatedly raising the same topic again and again and drawing conclusions about Baba and PBKs. You have immediately criticized me for making presumptions about satyaprakash, but you have not made the same comments about satyaprakash who has been repeatedly defaming Baba and AIVV based on presumptions that Baba does not have any educational qualifications. Then how can I assume that your response has been unbiased?

Anyway, you are free to support or oppose anyone on this forum.
I am sorry if I have crossed my limits.
OGS,
Arjun
khemkaran
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

is this case closed??
vrkrao
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

Dear Khemkaran Bhai,

I am sorry as I could not understand what information you are looking for. Do you want the thread to continue or do you have anything in specific. I request you to come up with specific questions you have in your mind so that any brother in the forum can respond or redirect you to appropriate link

Om Shanti
khemkaran
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti vrkrao
vrkrao wrote:Dear Khemkaran Bhai,

I am sorry as I could not understand what information you are looking for. Do you want the thread to continue or do you have anything in specific. I request you to come up with specific questions you have in your mind so that any Brother in the forum can respond or redirect you to appropriate link

Om Shanti
I am looking universal truth. I have special feelings & knowledges but I cannot share it with every person because every person cannot undetstand that.
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti All soul brothers

Can you provide me Date of birth:
Place :
Time:
of Virender Dev Dixit
karan
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Just to learn and share in the forum.

Post by karan »

khemkaran wrote:Om Shanti All soul Brothers

Can you provide me Date of birth:
Place :
Time:
of Virender Dev Dixit
Some information is in post written on 22nd April 2015. - http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593

It says the DOB is- first February 1942.
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti Karan Bhai

Thanks.
Shivshaktirudramala
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: This Forum seems very fascinating to me. I would love to be a part of it.

Post by Shivshaktirudramala »

Om Shanti,

I am not a follower of any physical Baba, nor am I interested to know about any degree and education of anyone.
But this Soul of -Virendra Dev Dixit is very intelligent, whether he has done PhD or not. I consider him among the most intelligent ones to crack/clarify the points of Murli. But there are 108 Rudra souls, in 'gupt', watching every bit of drama scene, while being detached. -Virendra Dev Dixit Baba (I am using this word 'Baba' because I respect an elderly person) is playing his role perfectly, as per drama plan. Lot more excitement, in upcoming future, is going to happen, which will shock the entire BK & PBK worlds. The real truth is very bitter ... for the unknown.

Om Shanti

= RESPONSE =

WELCOME to the Forum!

You may like to review the following post, regarding the INTELLIGENCE of NESCIENCE, or Maya -
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1217&p=48931&hilit ... nce#p48931
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Shivshaktirudramala wrote:Om Shanti,

I am not a follower of any physical Baba, nor am I interested to know about any degree and education of anyone.
But this Soul of -Virendra Dev Dixit is very intelligent, whether he has done PhD or not. I consider him among the most intelligent ones to crack/clarify the points of Murli. But there are 108 Rudra souls, in 'gupt', watching every bit of drama scene, while being detached. -Virendra Dev Dixit Baba (I am using this word 'Baba' because I respect an elderly person) is playing his role perfectly, as per drama plan. Lot more excitement, in upcoming future, is going to happen, which which will shock the entire BK & PBK worlds. The real truth is very bitter ... for the unknown.
Om Shanti
Divine soul.....welcome to the forum.
I would like to know what is the real truth and why is it bitter??
Please share your views.
Shivshaktirudramala
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: This Forum seems very fascinating to me. I would love to be a part of it.

Om Shanti,

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum.
Truth is so painful and bitter for those who do not know ALAF. Know ALAF and take the Badshahi for 21 Births. My dad used to tell that, 'Where there is God, There is Devil'. Than who is the Devil here referred to??
Devil is also as powerful as God. But Devil can never become God. That is why with the name of God, Devil is added too. Like Ram with Ravan. -Baba said in Murli, 'Maya bhi tivra gatti seh kaam karegi...Lekin Maya ka, anth mein, haar toh hona hi hai.' ...

Om Shanti
Shivshaktirudramala

= RESPONSE =

Who, do you believe, is the PRINCIPAL PERSONIFIED form of the Devil, Satan, Ravan or Maya, in the Confluence Age?
Shivshaktirudramala

Ravana (Sanskrit: रावण) is the primary antagonist in the Hindu mythological tale, as told in the ancient Hindu epic Ramayana, where he is depicted as Rakshasa (demon) king of Lanka.

Ravana, a devotee of Lord Shiva, is depicted and described as a great scholar, a capable ruler and a maestro of the 'veena'. He is also described as extremely powerful and has ten heads. His paramount ambition is to overpower and dominate the devas. His ten heads represent his knowledge of the six shastras and the four Vedas. In the Ramayana, Ravana kidnaps Rama's wife Sita to exact vengeance on Rama and his brother Lakshmana for having cut off the ears and nose of his sister Shurpanakha.

Ravana is worshipped by Hindus in some parts of India, Sri Lanka and Bali (Indonesia). He is considered to be the most revered devotee of Shiva. Images of Ravana are seen associated with Shiva at some places.