Details about Virendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by satyaprakash »

I am waiting to know the Graduation and Post Graduation details of Baba Dixit.
Satya
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I have conveyed your queries to Baba, but I cannot say when I will receive the reply. So, we can just wait.
OGS,
Arjun
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

When other queries are answered, this alone has no answer! It appears that Baba has not gone to any college at all. The claim that he went to do Phd is not appearing to be true. If he has done graduation and PG, then the name of college, course and year of passing can be provided. It is easy for anyone to verify such facts by going to the college and checking its records.

If he is only an intermediate pass withy a JTC certificate, then why was he made out to be a Phd? If the Godly knowledge is so true then it does not need this imginary Phd qualification to support it. That means that Godly knowledge itself is very shaky and it need such props. If Baba and people sorrounding him, themselves have no confidence in this knowledge, then why propagate it to general people. What is the motive behind this?

Atleast now the damage may be controlled if a public apology is issued for making such false claims and corrections are made in the "Wonderful Biography".

Satya
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Satyaprakash,
You are once again being judgemental about Baba. Baba has already stated that he has passed degree and postgradutation. He has clearly stated that his Ph.D was not passed and hence he does not possess a Ph.D degree. Now you just want the year and the college where he did his graduation and PG. Without having the patience to wait for his answer you are seeking his apology. If you are so sure that he has not done graduation and PG, please provide the proofs for the same.

You should be very much aware that he keeps touring India throughout the year. He is at one place today and another place tomorrow or even in the evening. Besides he has to look after all the administrative service. He has to talk to PBKs from all over India. He has to answer hundreds of letters and emails. How can you expect that he is waiting exclusively to answere your queries alone? I think you are being unfair to him.

I have already said that BKWSU has not answered a single question of PBKs or ex-BKs and are continuously committing serious frauds and violations of Shrimat since 1969. They are misusing crores of rupees of public wealth for purposes which go against the Shrimat. Have you ever tried to seek a public apology from them? It is easy to defame small groups like PBKs. Try to face the bigger ones like BKWSU and you will know their response.

OGS,
Arjun
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Dear Aejun Bhai,
arjun wrote:I have already said that BKWSU has not answered a single question of PBKs or ex-BKs and are continuously committing serious frauds and violations of Shrimat since 1969. They are misusing crores of rupees of public wealth for purposes which go against the Shrimat. Have you ever tried to seek a public apology from them? It is easy to defame small groups like PBKs. Try to face the bigger ones like BKWSU and you will know their response.
As I am not affected by the BKs, I am not interested in investigating the misdeeds of BKWSU. Why do you compare yourselves with BK every time? I have never said that BKs are better than you. In Mt. Abu, even the taxi wala's are telling that there is mismanagement of money. These are matters for the people affected to take notice and act. As for PBK, some people known to me have told me that they have joined PBK because the Baba is a Phd and has done research in all the four vedas and found them to be wrong. Then I wanted to know what the Phd is all about. Then I found that he is not a Phd but also very likely has never attended any college for higher education. This is clearly misleading the people. Hence my request to make amends for it. Why such wrong information is being spread in the centres?

Satya.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear Satyaprakash,
Please see the following link for answer to your questions by a new member of this forum

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2156

OGS,
Arjun
kand_72
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to contribute meaningfully to the discussions.

Post by kand_72 »

Om Shanti.

This is a point which I am bringing up to the Notice of all members...whatever group they may represent regarding the confusion on whether Baba has a Ph.D or not?

I had taken up this point personally during my meeting with Baba & this is what he has clarified:

He has done his post Graduation from Agra University now known as Dr. B.R.Ambedkar University.

He completed his thesis & the same was presented by Virendar Dixit ji to Avyakt Bap Dada ,who had asked BK Nirvair to go through,after going through,BK Nirvair asked Baba Virendar Dixit to present it to Gujarat University, where he was registered.

Gujarat University accepted the thesis,but refused to publish as Baba Virendar Dixit had mentioned BRAHMAKUMARIS in the thesis.This name was requested to be deleted by the University,which Baba Virendar Dixit refused, as that was the fact.

The thesis is still pending with the University & so is the Ph.D.Hence, anyone searching for the thesis in the Internet,cannot find mention of the same.

I hope the above points are clear enough for all concerned & there is no further need to rake up this issue in the forum.

In case anyone is so keen to know any further information on the education,they can go to the respective universities & get themselves satisfied.

Om Shanti
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

kand_72 wrote:He has done his post Graduation from Agra University now known as Dr. B.R.Ambedkar University.
Can you please tell the year of doing this and what was the degree? Is it MA, MCom or what? Did he do his post intermediate JCT after his PG? How do you explain the absence of this entry in the 'wonderful Biography'? When did he do his teacher job? after his PG? Can you give the years. We cannot go to any university with enquiry without the year and the course completed. Please give complete answers and not some piece which cannot be verified. What are the things he did after his intermediate?
kand_72 wrote:He completed his thesis & the same was presented by Virendar Dixit ji to Avyakt Bap Dada ,who had asked BK Nirvair to go through,after going through,BK Nirvair asked Baba Virendar Dixit to present it to Gujarat University, where he was registered.

Gujarat University accepted the thesis,but refused to publish as Baba Virendar Dixit had mentioned BRAHMAKUMARIS in the thesis.This name was requested to be deleted by the University,which Baba Virendar Dixit refused, as that was the fact.
Phd is submitted to the university after acceptance by the university approved guide who also should be a Phd holder. Who was his guide? Why should he submit his Phd to Bap Dada? He should give it to guide and then to University only. No university will request some silly thing like deleting some name unless something offensive is written. What is the fact in this? Is it all hot air/
kand_72 wrote:The thesis is still pending with the University & so is the Ph.D.Hence, anyone searching for the thesis in the Internet,cannot find mention of the same.
Every thesis should be completed within 5 or 6 years after starting it by any university. How can it be pending now?
kand_72 wrote:I hope the above points are clear enough for all concerned & there is no further need to rake up this issue in the forum.
It is not clear. Matter is open!
kand_72
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to contribute meaningfully to the discussions.

Post by kand_72 »

Dear Satyaprakash,

My Sincere request,if you have so much queries on the subject,the University names are mentioned,please go ahead & get yourself satisfied,as I was satisfied after getting the answer & it is of my least interest to see if he was working as a teacher before or after submitting his thesis.Who was his guide etc...

If the topic of his education matters to you so much why don't you ask Baba directly the way I did.I don't know if you are associated with PBK's or not,if yes please meet Baba & get all the queries answered, if not I don't think you should be having any further interest in the subject as it does not affect you in any way.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

kand_72 wrote:Dear Satyaprakash,

My Sincere request,if you have so much queries on the subject,the University names are mentioned,please go ahead & get yourself satisfied,as I was satisfied after getting the answer & it is of my least interest to see if he was working as a teacher before or after submitting his thesis.Who was his guide etc...

If the topic of his education matters to you so much why don't you ask Baba directly the way I did.I don't know if you are associated with PBK's or not,if yes please meet Baba & get all the queries answered, if not I don't think you should be having any further interest in the subject as it does not affect you in any way.
This answer by a pbk is just rubbish.
Why cannot Arjun answer to this?
Why cannot any PBK give clear answers to the present history of the so called GodFather and are more interested in the earlier history of BKWSU. There is so much fishy things about the present history itself. How can anyone believe such a person? It is just amazing to read such answers from PBKs. And it is disgusting. I personally believed Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers so innocently. And the answers given by the PBKs here makes me think how foolish I had been to believe such people. I had never thought that they will lie regarding the education of Virendra Dev Dixit and I am really feeling very bad that to what extent Virendra Dev Dixit has fooled the people.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
kand_72

Post by kand_72 »

Dear Sanjeev,

If you have believed people innocently with out raising any questions ,do not blame others.
You are as free as all of us to ask questions to Baba if you are still in PBK & get answers to your satisfaction.Decide only after all your queries are cleared.Baba has always mentioned that if you have any doubts, please get them clarified as with doubts in one's mind, believing blindly does not lead one anywhere.
I have mentioned very clearly that I was satisfied & did not find any need to dig the matter further.If you are not satisfied ,the options are also mentioned very clearly.

Om Shanti
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

kand_72 wrote:If the topic of his education matters to you so much why don't you ask Baba directly the way I did.I don't know if you are associated with PBK's or not,if yes please meet Baba & get all the queries answered, if not I don't think you should be having any further interest in the subject as it does not affect you in any way.
Many people known to me believe that Baba is a Phd and hence follow him blindly. Hence I am affected. Not matter, that whether I am directly in PBK or not.
The doubt is Dixit baba did his intermediate and a short term certificate course JCT in Elementary school teaching. After that he worked as a teacher for a few years in some schools. This much is mentioned in the 'woderful biography'. Suddenly there is a word saying that he went to Ahmedabad to do his Phd. Now in all PBK centres the story is spread that Dixit is a Phd. After enquiry they (PBK) say that he is not Phd but only submitted Phd.
To even register for Phd, you need a PG qualification. For a PG degree you need to be a graduate. But there is no mention as to where and when he got the degree and PG. They are answering very vaguely that he did his college in Agra and Mathura. But at the same time he was working as a elementary school teacher. How is this possible? There is a clear contradiction in the answers. This means the whole thing is a lie and fabricated to project Virendra Dev Dixit as a Baba and learned person. Bur when you listen to him, his English is hopeless and his Sanscrit pronunciation show that he has never learned sanscrit. A person who has done say BA, MA and Phd does not know even a few words in English. Is it not like a Hindi movie? Whom do they want to take for a ride (to heaven?)
Now let us know the whole truth. As
kand_72 wrote:you ask Baba directly the way I did.
something is not true. then why? Baba is so elusive. Even the centres do not know when he will come. How can anyone meet him easily. He can always say some story and avoid answering direct questions. Or he will say look at all his 1000 VCDs and the answers are there!
Satya
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Now in all PBK centres the story is spread that Dixit is a Phd.
This is not true. I have been a PBK since last 16 years. I have never been told that he is a Ph.D.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Bur when you listen to him, his English is hopeless and his Sanscrit pronunciation show that he has never learned sanscrit. A person who has done say BA, MA and Phd does not know even a few words in English.
Doing Ph.D is not a measurement of someone's knowledge in English or his capability to speak English. Some of my colleagues are Ph.Ds too, and their work involves writing in English but they cannot speak fluently in English.

Moreover, suppose someone does a Ph.D in Hindi medium or in Hindi language, how do you expect him to be fluent in English?
something is not true. then why? Baba is so elusive. Even the centres do not know when he will come. How can anyone meet him easily. He can always say some story and avoid answering direct questions. Or he will say look at all his 1000 VCD* and the answers are there!
You are giving the same elusive indirect answers and excuses to kand_72's direct question. Did you ever attempt asking Baba questions about his educational qualification which you are doing so bravely here on this forum?
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:which you are doing so bravely here on this forum?
So the subject has become my bravery! Great! I accept that I am not brave. Can you please tell me now what degrees he got, when and from which college.
Satya.