Presence of ShivBaba

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
spiritualbk
veteran BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an 87 year old child of God Father Shiva. I am
highly educated scientist, retired from high post in
Central govt. of India in 1981 and then joined a renowned Institute (ISI) as visiting professor for teaching M. Stat & guiding PhD for 10 years. Thereafter I devoted some time in a spiritual organization where my highly educated daughter is Mother. Then I got introduced to BK by ShivBaba, took course and became BK. After two years I got introduced to PBK again by ShivBaba, took course became PBK. Both BK & PBK organizations follow Murlis and Avyakt Vanis, have same aim object of associating in God’s great task of world transformation to Golden Age. They must unite in this great task. I am studying & researching to find out strong points that will satisfy both and trying to contact both for the purpose. I am physically unable to do any outside service. I hope this forum will be useful for me.

Presence of ShivBaba

Post by spiritualbk »

It is believed by us, the BKs that

(1) ShivBaba no longer stays in this corporeal world after the demise of Brahmababa in 1969.

(2) ShivBaba delivers the Avyakt vanies as well as Godly inheritance (Varsa) through Brahmababa who is now in subtle stage in the Subtle Region and always remains combined with incorporeal God Father Shiva and uses the corporeal body of Gulzar Dadi for such purposes. Brahmababa who was playing the role of Prajapita in his corporeal stage is also continuing that role through corporeal Gulzar Dadi and hence he is the only Prajapita and there cannot be any one else.

Can any one on the earth deny the aforesaid established facts?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Presence of ShivBaba

Post by arjun »

Dear spiritual bk,
Welcome back to the forum.
With reference to the conclusion (1) of BKs the following two points of Murlis/Avyakt Vanis are referred to for consideration.

i) “One day it can be watched in televisions….....You will see Father sermonizing the Murlis. You will listen to His voice also.” (Murli of 23.8.73, page 3)
“It will be telecasted, and you will be watching it sitting wherever you please. This is Brahma and ShivBaba has descended in him. ShivBaba is sermonizing the Murli. In future it will be seen.” (Murli of 26.06.70, page 3).
It is well understood that the original aforementioned Murlis date back to the early sixties and was repeated on 26.06.70 & 23.8.73 and the essence of those two Murlis holds the truth even now. Brahmababa left his body in 1969 and television was introduced in India in 1970, hence, there is no scope for our Brahma Baba to be seen in the television due to his nonexistence. Surely some other corporeal body as Brahma will be there; ShivBaba will descend in him and will sermonize Murli which could be watched in the television. This is already happening and that Brahma of future is thoroughly identified and experienced by PBKs.

ii) Countless Avyakt Vanis are there which confirm the existence of corporeal ShivBaba who is functioning for his children. One such Avyakt Vani is graced for pondering upon. “Don’t get nervous. Backbone BapDada at the right time will surely get revealed through some corporeal body (vyakt tan) to face the situation and even now that is happening.” (Avyakt Vani of 16.09.75, page 314 in the book). Can any BK say where is that corporeal body (vyakt tan) through which ShivBaba even now is revealing Himself? It is to be kept in mind that the sermons delivered by subtle Brahma Baba through Gulzar Dadi is known as Avyakt Vani because Gulzar Dadi loses her consciousness after the entrance of Brahma Baba’s soul in her and hence, the live sermons of Brahma Baba could not be heard by her therefore she reads the freshly documented Avyakt Vani after the departure of Brahmababa’s soul. On the contrary when ShivBaba used to enter Brahmababa, he (Brahmababa) used to remain fully conscious and used to enjoy Murli through his own ears. In the first part of the above mentioned Avyakt Vani He confirms that “Backbone BapDada at the right time will surely get revealed through some corporeal body (vyakt tan) to face the situation…” This clearly proves that Gulzar Dadi is not that body who will face odd situations and till this date Gulzar Dadi has not faced any as such untoward situation.

Hence, it is not true that ShivBaba no longer stays in this corporeal world after the demise of Brahmababa in 1969. ShivBaba is still present on earth and delivering clarification of Murlis/Avyakt Vanis and also bestowing Godly inheritance (Varsa) through a corporeal personality. The Advance Party members (PBKs) have recognized this corporeal personality who is actually the appointed Chariot (mukarrar rath) Prajapita Brahma. The Prajapita Brahma has to be a man only and not a woman, like Gulzar Dadi. This role of Prajapita Brahma was earlier played temporarily by corporeal Brahma Baba until he left his mortal coil in January 1969 during the period of absence of original (mukarrar) Prajapita Brahma.

There are many more Murlis to substantiate the above facts.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Presence of ShivBaba

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. In my earlier reply to the topic I quoted one Murli and one Avyakt Vani point, from which it is evident that ShivBaba is still present in a corporeal medium (vyakt tan).

On this subject I have given below one more out of many Murli/av points, the highlighted underlined portion of which also confirms beyond doubt that ShivBaba has not gone back to the Soul World but is present even now and narrating newer points through a corporeal medium every day of the year. Baapdada narrates new points through subtle Brahmababa (who remains always combined with Him) by making his soul enter Gulzar Dadi to use her organ for the purpose, but hardly for 10 to 12 days in a year.

Murli point No: 787 in this Section of this forum posted on 07 Mar 2010

"Baap kahtey hain jaisey Kalpa pehley sahaj rajyog sikhaya tha, hoobahu isee prakaar sikha rahaa hun. Joh bhi act chaltee hai Kalpa-Kalpa vahi chalegi. Inmein fark nahi par saktaa. Fir kalp-kalp yah part chalega. Baba kahtey hain tumko guhya-guhya baatein sonata hun. Peechey kya honay vala hai so toh fir peechey sunaayengey na. Abhi sab sunaa doon toh kya bas vaapis chalaa jaaun? Anth tak nayi points sunaatey rahengey." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 16.12.08, pg 3).

“The Father says – I am teaching easy Rajyog exactly in the same way as I had taught Kalpa ago. Whatever is being enacted now will be enacted every Kalpa. There cannot be any change in this. Then this part will be played every Kalpa. Baba says – I narrate deep issues to you. Whatever is going to happen in future will be told in future. If I narrate everything to you now itself, then should I go back? I will keep narrating newer points till the end.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 16.12.08, pg 3 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning).