Kamala Devi Dixit - jagdamba ???

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Kamala Devi Dixit

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Did Shiv enter all 3 murtis in the beginning in 1937 or not ???
No. Only in two of them.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

In the beginning Shiva entered only 2 murtis and in the end too Shiva will enter 2 murtis, then why is Shiva called Trimurti shiv; HE should be called two-murti-shiv, as in the beginning of Copper Age, HE enters two murtis and in the end HE enters two murtis. (third murti seems redundant)

shivsena.
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by andrey »

I have heard in some vcds about entering in Vishnu also, because if it was not the Supreme Soul then she could have performed the acts even in the past, but I have also heard of nonentering. One can see even in the introduction in the PBKs.info site it is said that in the beginning there was the entrance in three. Maybe this could be some new point for which we could await further clarification.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

andrey wrote:I have heard in some VCD* about entering in Vishnu also, because if it was not the Supreme Soul then she could have performed the acts even in the past, but I have also heard of nonentering.
Dear andrey Bhai.

Please quote only from the Sakar Murlis or avaykt Vanis, which are accepted and respected by all BKs and PBKs, and not from vcds or cassettes of advance knowledge which are subject to change from time to time and which are accepted only by PBKs.

shivsena.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

But in the SM and AV it is not even mentioned about entering Shankar.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

andrey wrote:But in the SM and AV it is not even mentioned about entering Shankar.
If it is not mentioned in Murlis that Shiva enters Shankar, then why do PBKs believe that Ram=prajapita=Shankar who is the Chariot of Shiva.

shivsena.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Because we believe Prajapita is also Brahma.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

andrey wrote:Because we believe Prajapita is also Brahma.
PBKs have a new set of beliefs completely contradictory from Murlis.
Murlis say "Brahma is prajapita" while PBKs believe that ''prajapita is brahma''.
Murlis say that ''Vishnu aur Shankar ko prajapita nahin kahenge'' while PBKs believe that Ram=Shankar=prajapita.
When one starts reading the Murlis deeply, then all the beliefs and teachings of advance knowledge are found contrary to what Shiva has said in Murlis. But it is a pity that PBKs still insist that advance knowledge is given by ShivBaba.

shivsena
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

jagadamba

Post by Narsatya »

Why did Jagadamba aka Kamala Devi Sharma leave the Yagya after surrendering to kampila in 1983? What was the problem with the thief driver Mahendra? What is connection of jagadamba leaving the Yagya with the driver being implicated? Where does she live presently? in Delhi or kampila? It is also said the letter she left before leaving Yagya that ShivBaba is still in heart. Could somebody show that letter? I want clear convincing ans from the PBK group not the antagonist parties.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: jagadamba

Post by arjun »

Why did Jagadamba aka Kamala Devi Sharma leave the Yagya after surrendering to kampila in 1983?
May be she was not satisfied with the knowledge. The arrest of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit for a few months in 1998 and the advice that she got from different PBKs of that period must also have played some role in her leaving the Yagya.
What was the problem with the thief driver Mahendra? What is connection of jagadamba leaving the Yagya with the driver being implicated? Where does she live presently? in Delhi or kampila?
I am not aware. But when PBKs asked Baba in discussion classes he gave some clues which roughly matched the state of Uttaranchal in India.
It is also said the letter she left before leaving Yagya that ShivBaba is still in heart. Could somebody show that letter?
I haven't seen that letter, but I heard that it used to be shown to the PBKs who used to visit Kampila village for bhatti. I don't know if that practice continues.
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Re: Kamala Devi Dixit - jagdamba ???

Post by Narsatya »

Who will she pair with if Ram pairs with seeta aka Vedanti? Will she have swyamwar with someone else or Ram? So who?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

narsatya wrote:Who will she pair with if Ram pairs with seeta aka Vedanti? Will she have swyamwar with someone else or Ram? So who?
The following Q&A was circulated among PBKs and was also probably posted on this forum:

Prashna: Kya Jagdamba ka koi pati hoga aur vah kaun hoga?
Uttar: Jagadamba hai rudramala ki manka, vijaymala ka jo ooper ka jo 2 manke honge onme se ek Jagadamba ki jodi banega.

Question: Will Jagdamba have a husband and who will that be?
Answer: Jagdamba is a bead of the rosary of Rudra. One among the topmost two beads of the rosary of victory will become the couple of Jagdamba.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
Question: Will Jagdamba have a husband and who will that be?
Answer: Jagdamba is a bead of the rosary of Rudra. One among the topmost two beads of the rosary of victory will become the couple of Jagdamba.
Again a glaring ambiguity of advance teaching: no.1 bead of rudramala and no.1 bead of vijaymala pairing together and jagdamba(kamla devi) who is known to be the 108th manka of rudramala(in some advance cds) is paired with one of the 2 topmost beads of vijaymala....108th bead of rudramala being paired with 2nd bead of vijaymala.....this again proves that Shiva is not giving advance knowledge.

Also the most elevated soul Maa-jagdamba(not kamla devi) is never remembered in Bhakti marg with any partner in any of the temples, in whatever devi form(whether durga or kali) she is remembered. She is always remembered as Maa-adi-shakti sitting all alone on Lion (shera-wali Maa-adi-shakti). So to pair jagdamba with any soul of vijay mala is nothing short of evil teaching. (Murli point: "hear no evil, see no evil, talk no evil")
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

My churning and belief says that Mama Saraswati was more ahead in all respects(dharna-knowledge-purity-controlling the Yagya-avaykt stage, etc) when compared to Dada Lekhraj, who was shocked and could not bear the death of Mama Saraswati in 1965 ( did not have sakshi stage) and after her demise he could not control the children as efficiently as Mama did, and ultimately died with a broken heart in 1969, when he received the news that the principal trustee of the "World renewal trust" was not a mata. So in all respects, he was a weaker soul when compared to Mama Saraswati, and had certainly not achieved avaykt karmatit stage as believed by BKs and PBKs. So my churning says that the avaykt Vanis which are being spoken through Gulzar Dadi may well be spoken by Mama Saraswati(avaykt Brahma-jagdamba Saraswati-goddess of knowledge) and not by child Krishna who has to complete his 84th birth through the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit. I am just thinking about this possibility which makes more sense to me, as the BK and PBKs have completely ignored the role of Mama Saraswati after 1965 and concentrating only on the roles of Ram and Krishna.

I would definitely like to have the views of my BK and PBK Brothers on this most important topic about who is delivering the avaykt Vanis after 1969?? Is it child Krishna who is simultaneously playing a part in Veerendra Dev Dixit and going to mt abu to deliver Vanis periodically, or is it the more powerful Mama Saraswati-goddess of knowledge who is avaykt too and going to mt abu to deliver the avaykt Vanis through Dadi Gulzar.
shivsena.

Dear brother Shivsena,

relevant Murli point to the above discussion,
Murli dated 26.10.2010 says, " Bap kahte hain main inke bahut janmon ke ant mein pravesh karta huin. Inse bhi dekho Lakshmi unch chali jati hai. Gayan bhi hai-female ko age rakha jata hai. Pahle Lakshmi phir Narayan , tatha raja rani tatha praja ho jati hai."
Meaning that, " Father says "I enter after many births in this (body)".see, Lakshmi will become superior than him. It is also said- First Lakshmi than Narayan, as King-Queen so as subjects."

This Murli point support your statement that Mama Saraswati is ahead of Dada Lekhraj in all respect.
shivachild
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

So in all respects, he was a weaker soul when compared to Mama Saraswati, and had certainly not achieved avaykt karmatit stage as believed by BKs and PBKs. So my churning says that the avaykt Vanis which are being spoken through Gulzar Dadi may well be spoken by Mama Saraswati(avaykt Brahma-jagdamba Saraswati-goddess of knowledge)
If that is the case, then why in Avyakt Murlis, there are lots of praising for Brahma Baba? Why is it said- Follow Brahma Baba? It is even said- just put your footsteps on Brahma Baba's.
This Murli point support your statement that Mama Saraswati is ahead of Dada Lekhraj in all respect.
Sometimes Baba keeps Dada Lekhraj ahead of Mama, sometimes otherwise.

I cannot say who is number one really.

But Baba praises Mama to keep mothers ahead.