Kamala Devi Dixit - jagdamba ???

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Kamala Devi Dixit

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I cannot understand, on one hand you say that it is ratri class (like janki Dadi class) and then you say this is original Sakar Murli with original date; This ratri class of 23-12-58 is not spoken by Shiva as i have the same Vani in the booklet Gyan-veena which is spoken by Mama.

So any Murli before 1965 has to be on the front page with original date on top(like all Murlis from 1965 to 1969.), before we conclude that Shiva spoke Murlis before 1965.
Is it necessary that if the Murli that I quoted has been narrated in the night, then it should not have come from ShivBaba (through the mouth of Brahma Baba)? Baba says that whatever words emerge from the mouth of Brahma should be considered as Murli, without any specific condition of the time at which these words are spoken. I was just now listening to Hindustani classical music by Shubha Mudgal (http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/h ... rtist.193/) which I had played for my parents on my PC, and I found these words relevant to my answer 'bela shaam kee; achaanak aaye shyaam' (it was evening time; and Shyam came suddenly)

I will check up whether the same words appear in Gyaan Veena under Mama's night class dated 23.12.58.

Meanwhile I was listening to the VCD No.952 (time 17.37-19.28) in which, while clarifying the Original Sakar Murli dated 14.5.1968, ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) was reading the following lines:
वीसीडी नं. ९५२ समयः १७.३७-१९.२८, मु.१४.१९६८

”डायरी तो सदैव ही पॉकिट में रहनी चाहिए नोट करने के लिए। और सबसे जास्ती तो तुमको नोट करना है। अपने को मियां मिट्ठू समझेंगे तो माया भी कोई कम नहीं है। घूंसा लगाती रहेगी। लक्ष्मी-नारायण बनना मासी का घर नहीं है। बड़ी भारी सल्तनत स्थापन होती है। कोटों में कोई निकलेंगे। हमको तो कोई इस समय दिखते नहीं हैं। कहेंगे मम्मा क्या करती थी? प्वाइंट्स लिखवाती थी। वो तो किताब में ही रहता था। रोज देखती थोड़ेही थी। बाबा तो कहते हैं नोट करके फिर देखो। लिखने की मेहनत चाहिए। बाबा भी सवेरे-सवेरे दो बजे बैठ के लिखते थे। फिर पढ़ते थे, प्वाइंट्स भूल जाते थे, तो फिर लिखते थे। तुमको समझाने के लिए। जो भी बच्चे गये हैं, जल्दी में क्यों गये? जरूर कोई कारण होगा। जाने का कोई कारण होगा ना। अच्छा जाते हैं तो कहां गये हैं? उनकी याद की यात्रा की कहां वो कर्मातीत अवस्था है?”

VCD No.952, Time: 17.37-19.28, Murli dated 14.5.1968

“The diary should always remain in the pocket to note down. And you have to note more than anyone else. If you praise yourself like a parrot (miyamitthu) then Maya is no less. It will keep boxing you. Becoming Lakshmi-Narayan is not as easy as going to the maternal aunt’s house. A very big empire is getting established. A few among crores will emerge. I do not see anyone (worthy) at present. It may be asked – What did Mama used to do? She used to dictate points. That used to remain in the book itself. She did not used to read it daily. Baba says – Note and then read it. One needs to make efforts to write. Even Baba used to wake up at 2 AM and write. Then he used to read it; if he used to forget any points, he used to write again in order to explain to you. Why did all those children who have departed go early? Certainly there must have been some reason. There must have been some reason for their departure, isn’t it? OK, if they depart, where have they gone? Did they achieve the karmateet stage in the journey of remembrance?”

Although the above words were spoken by ShivBaba (through Veerendra Dev Dixit) in the VCD No.952, all the above words are from the original Murli dated 14.5.68, i.e. no words were added as clarification. The above lines which were obviously narrated after Mama's demise clearly indicate that Mama only used to dictate points that used to be noted down in the diaries by the Brahmin children. Had Mama been narrating Murlis before 1965, ShivBaba would have surely mentioned about it in the post-65 Murlis. But He hasn't mentioned it anywhere.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
I will check up whether the same words appear in Gyaan Veena under Mama's night class dated 23.12.58.
Dear arjun Bhai.

Please give us your feedback as soon as you have checked; Also if you can check all the Vanis before 1965, printed at the end of revised Murlis, then you will find that all have been taken from booklet Gyan-veena and so far, all my attempts to find even a single original Murli before 1965 has not met with any success.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I cannot understand, on one hand you say that it is ratri class (like janki Dadi class) and then you say this is original Sakar Murli with original date; This ratri class of 23-12-58 is not spoken by Shiva as i have the same Vani in the booklet Gyan-veena which is spoken by Mama.
arjun wrote:I will check up whether the same words appear in Gyaan Veena under Mama's night class dated 23.12.58.
I have checked up the book titled 'Gyaan Veena'. It does contain Mama's class dated 23.12.58, but the text is completely different from the Sakar Murli of the same date that I have produced in this thread. The title of Mama's class dated 23.12.58 is 'sanskaaron ke aadhaar par shareeer kee banaavat' (formation of the body on the basis of the sanskars).
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:from 1937 to 1947, there were no Murlis and there is no proof of all the so-called Murlis of Shiva from 1947 onwards, which are also Mama's Vanis and not of Shiva;
There is a relevant Q&A in the extracts of Disc. CD No. 797 reproduced in the concerned thread today. I am reproducing the same here for record.

Discussion class in VCD-797, dated 19.10.07 at Hanspur, Gorakhpur

Time: 20.25-21.05
Student: There are 18 chapters of Gita, aren’t there? The Murlis from 1947 to 1950…..
Baba: The copies of the Vanis that were narrated from 1947 to 1950 were not used to be issued because everyone was living at the same place. When they came to Mount Abu and started to be sent here and there for service, the copies began to be issued and circulated in all the four directions. That is why it will be called as the scripture of Gita. It became a book (granth). It became tied (granthit).
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
Time: 20.25-21.05
Student: There are 18 chapters of Gita, aren’t there? The Murlis from 1947 to 1950…..
Baba: The copies of the Vanis that were narrated from 1947 to 1950 were not used to be issued because everyone was living at the same place. When they came to Mount Abu and started to be sent here and there for service, the copies began to be issued and circulated in all the four directions. That is why it will be called as the scripture of Gita. It became a book (granth). It became tied (granthit).
Dear arjun Bhai.
One can understand that copies were not distributed from 1947 to 1950 as there were no centers outside mt abu, but were they being recorded or not???; if they were recorded, then why not a single copy is being distributed now.

Also what about the copies from 1950 to 1965(15 years); why they were not distributed to bk centers and why the senior BKs are not making them available for study. There are only two possibilities: either they not have them at all or they are hiding them.(what purpose???????).

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Also what about the copies from 1950 to 1965(15 years); why they were not distributed to BK centers and why the senior BKs are not making them available for study. There are only two possibilities: either they not have them at all or they are hiding them.(what purpose???????).
Murlis were definitely narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba during the above mentioned period, but mostly they were hand-written and hence there were very few copies. And even among those copies, I don't know how many have survived in the old BK centers.

As regards BKWSU not circulating them to the new BKs, it is their internal matter.

I requested AIVV HQs to provide a copy of pre-1965 Murlis, if any, for being uploaded here. They have sent me two pages of original handwritten Murli dated 27.8.60, but I am unable to upload the files here. May be the software of this forum does not permit such files to be uploaded.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

I requested AIVV HQs to provide a copy of pre-1965 Murlis, if any, for being uploaded here. They have sent me two pages of original handwritten Murli dated 27.8.60, but I am unable to upload the files here.
Dear arjun Bhai.
Can you please scan the hand-witten Murli dated 27-8-60 and send me as attachment. I would very much like to read the original Murli.
shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Can you please scan the hand-witten Murli dated 27-8-60 and send me as attachment. I would very much like to read the original Murli.
With the help of the Admin. the above mentioned original handwritten Murli has been uploaded in the library section. You can find it under the heading 'BK Murlis - Hindi'.

http://www.brahmakumaris.info/prajapita/down.php
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

I have downloaded the Murli but i am unable to read a single word of it even after zooming ; other PBKs who have downloaded the Murli, are they experiencing the same problem.
shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

Advance knowledge teaches that Krishna's soul is playing a part in Virendra Dev Dixit and also learning RajYoga through the same body.
What does advance knowledge teach about Mama Saraswati !! through which body is she playing her part ; is it through Vedanti behan or through Kamla devi ??
Also it is always mentioned in Murlis that Krishna is learning RajYoga, but why is it never mentioned that Saraswati is also learning RajYoga, when both Krishna(brahma) and Radha(Saraswati) are paired together.

Can you please express your views.
shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

Who is no. 1 shiv-shakti in this behad ka drama, who gets the honour of being called "Shiv-shakti Bharatmata" in the end.

Is it Gyan ki devi Mama Saraswati who left her body in 1965 ???
Is it mummy kamla devi, who first surrendered to ShivBaba in 1982-83 and who left the Yagya in 2001 ???
OR it is head of vijaymala who has still to recognise personified ShivBaba and has not taken any responsibility of the Yagya ???

Please give your views.
shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Who is no. 1 Shiv-shakti in this behad ka drama, who gets the honour of being called "Shiv-shakti Bharatmata" in the end.
I think it is the head of vijaymala. In one of the recent discussion CDs also Baba had said that the soul representing Bharat (mata) is the head of vijaymala.
What does Advanced Knowledge teach about Mama Saraswati !! through which body is she playing her part ; is it through Vedanti behan or through Kamla devi ??
I think it is through the head of vijaymala. But Mama's soul also enters in other Brahmin souls to inspire them.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: I think it is the head of vijaymala. In one of the recent discussion CDs also Baba had said that the soul representing Bharat (mata) is the head of vijaymala.
Dear arjun Bhai.

If Vijaymala head is no.1 shivshakti, then does it mean that Shiva will enter her body to reveal her as third murti. If this is so then the Murli point "Main pavitra kanya ke tan mein pravesh nahin karta hun", which is applied by PBKs to Gulzar Dadi should also be applicable to head of vijaymala, as she is also a kumari.

Please explain this ambiguity.
shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:If Vijaymala head is no.1 shivshakti, then does it mean that Shiva will enter her body to reveal her as third murti.
He does not enter in the head of Vijaymala to narrate knowledge. She just becomes instrumental in distributing the nectar of knowledge to everyone.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: He does not enter in the head of Vijaymala to narrate knowledge. She just becomes instrumental in distributing the nectar of knowledge to everyone.
I thought that in order to become no. 1 shivshakti, it is imperative for shiv to enter the 3 murtis which are going to be revealed in the end; but now you say that shiv is not going to enter in head of vijaymala. Did shiv enter all 3 murtis in the beginning in 1937 or not ???

Also i cannot understand what is this nectar of knowledge which she will distribute !!
Are the PBKs not getting the nectar of knowledge from ShivBaba in the form of advance knowledge at present !! This logically raises a question: if nectar of knowledge is going to be distributed in the end then what is ShivBaba giving now; please clarify.

shivsena.