Kamala Devi Dixit - jagdamba ???

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Kamala Devi Dixit - jagdamba ???

Post by mbbhat »

Shivsena soul wrote:- Also the most elevated soul Maa-jagdamba(not kamla devi) is never remembered in Bhakti marg with any partner in any of the temples, in whatever devi form(whether durga or kali) she is remembered. She is always remembered as Maa-adi-shakti sitting all alone on Lion (shera-wali Maa-adi-shakti). So to pair jagdamba with any soul of vijay mala is nothing short of evil teaching. (Murli point: "hear no evil, see no evil, talk no evil")
This clearly implies that Jagadamba and Jagatpita are not husband and wife (in Confluence Age). They are Father and daughter.

I think even temples of Adi Dev and Adi Devi- the two statues are not placed together.

In most of mandirs of Adi Devi, there is just Adi Devi. Am I right?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:If that is the case, then why in Avyakt Murlis, there are lots of praising for Brahma Baba? Why is it said- Follow Brahma Baba? It is even said- just put your footsteps on Brahma Baba's.
Dear bhat Bhai,

Very relevant query....i was hoping that someone would raise this point.

First we have to find out who is this Brahma bap....in Vanis it is always said follow brahma bap (not baba)....or follow Father.
My dillemma is, if Krishna becomes Brahma Bap after shiv enters him, then how does he become a Father from child Krishna(rachna)....can you please explain this conversion where Rachna child Krishna(bada Bhai) becomes Father.

shivsena
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:First we have to find out who is this Brahma bap....1)in Vanis it is always said follow Brahma bap (not Baba)....or follow Father.
2)My dillemma is, if Krishna becomes Brahma Bap after Shiv enters him, then how does he become a Father from child Krishna(rachna)....can you please explain this conversion where Rachna child Krishna(bada Bhai) becomes Father.
1)There are Murli points that say - follow ShivBaba. But majority say Follow Brahma Baap- I agree.

2)It is because God places him in that seat. Since ShivBaba is incorporeal, he places the first child in the place of corporeal Father.

The point here is- ShivBaba has nobody. He needs support of some corporeal personality. And in drama, the effort of Brahma is the best. So he is the leader, hence the Father.

Strictly speaking, even ShivBaba is not creator/Father. Because souls cannot be created. But since his company progresses us, he is the Father = donor of the property.

Now- since Brahma is the one who is leading in that path, following Brahma will automatically take us to ShivBaba/goal. Hence he is Father.

Like Father sacrifices his everything for children, Brahma Baba did the same. The gap between Brahma baba and the other children is so large that he is eligible to be called as Father.

The main point here is- Grand Father's property is given through the Father to the grand children. So- the one who comes in between children and their grand Father is Father. Baba takes this example. Since Brahma is the media/link between children and ShivBaba, he gets that place.

Another point is- Brahma Baba took the responsibility of ShivBaba as his own. Hence he is both physically and mentally combined with ShivBaba.

If you see- there are two malas. One rudrmala and another Vishnu mala. ShivBaba is not present in Vishnumala. He leavs the place after his auspicious work of purifying and the highest position is taken by Vishnu who is Brahma and Mama.

But in fact, Yoga is to be kept with the grandfather- ShivBaba. So the importance of alowkik Father is almost nil. Even that is said in Murli.

I feel- one who experiences even Brahma Baba as his just elder brother will come in 8 manis. That is- to expereince soul conscious stage means- there will be just two relations- Father with ShivBaba and brothers with even Brahma and Mama. There will be no feeling of body.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

But in fact, Yoga is to be kept with the grandfather- ShivBaba.
So who do you think is ShivBaba!!!!!
....is it bindi - point of light ... or any other person in whom Shiva enters !!!!!

And how do you remember ShivBaba???....is it in Paramdham(thin air) or in any sakaari or aakari person....please give your views to the point.

The gap between Brahma Baba and the other children is so large that he is eligible to be called as Father.
Is this your view or is this mentioned in Murlis.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:1)So who do you think is ShivBaba!!!!!
...is it bindi - point of light ... or any other person in whom Shiva enters !!!!!
2)And how do you remember ShivBaba???....is it in Paramdham(thin air) or in any sakaari or aakari person....please give your views to the point.[/color]
1)For me and also from Murli points- Shiv = ShivBaba = point.
Even if Shiv enters in a person- his name and form remains same. It does not change. He does not get attributes of the person whom he enters.

2)The point is free to move anywhere. We can remember him anywhere else. But it is good if we remember him(the point) at Paramdham.
Is this your view or is this mentioned in Murlis.
It is both. Murlis praise a lot both in Sakar and Avyakt Murlis
----
Extra:- Murli points very well say that one does not get property from Prajapita. Hence Prajapita has no useful in remembrance.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote: 2)The point is free to move anywhere. We can remember him anywhere else. But it is good if we remember him(the point) at Paramdham.
Paramdham is all around the earth...so in which part of Paramdham you are remembering shiv.....is it directly above your head!!! ...or obliquely or below...please specify.

Also there are many bindis in Paramdham...so how do you know which bindi is shiv.
shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:Paramdham is all around the earth...so in which part of Paramdham you are remembering Shiv.....is it directly above your head!!! ...or obliquely or below...please specify.

Also there are many bindis in Paramdham...so how do you know which bindi is Shiv.
shivsena.[/color]
You can remember anywhere else. Actually it is not that we should remember ShivBaba in Paramdham. We should forget what all we see. That is all. That is- be conscious of just two points- one Baba and one myself.

There is no need to bother which point is Shiv. Just think- at present there would be some souls- we do not know the count. And also we do not know in which part of Paramdham they are situated.

Suppose say- there is a snake near by. Now a small baby may be thinking(seeing) it. But it does not feel anything much. But an elder person feels it. How/ just by the knowledge what he has. So- it is by knowledge and faith/love we remember Baba and not by fixing mind physically at some space.

Otherwise- just think- does anyone know how many kilometeres the Paramdham is situated? When one is not sure of these, his Yoga can never be correct- if he is bothered about physical aspects. Even if we say- think of point in DL's body or Dixit's body- do we know how many inches the point/s is/are situated? So- it is all foolishness or baby buddhis - those who think that remembering baba in DL or in Mr. Dixit are the final.

Also- actual size of soul is much lesser than what we think/remember. can anyone really remember atom of actual size and feel it? Impossible- is it not?

But if one has the right knowledge- one can move towards truth by practice. That is- remember point in big form (if one cannot think of small). As the practice is increased, the person will be able to think of point of small form.

[there is a Murli point- OK- itni choti bindu ko yad nahin kar saktey ho, toh badaa roop hee Yaad karo. =if you cannot remember small point, remember in big form.

Another Murli point- achchaa choti bindu ko Yaad nahin kar saktey ho, to ghar ko Yaad karo, ghar toh bada hai na= OK- if you cannot remember the small point, remember home. It is big, is it not?

Actually- it is ridiculous to say- remember Baba at Paramdham or in the Chariot or here, etc. In fact what is needed is just to remember the point. That is all.

But why baba says- remember me in Paramdham? It is because it will become easy to forget this physical body and world, there by remembrance becomes stable easily.

Paramdham is the place whee there is zero disturbance. And also the place when the soul is really in its perfection state. As soon as it descends, it degrades. Hence it is very correct to remember Baba in Paramdham. Again here Paramdham need not mean that place physicallly. But it implies beyond the physical world. What is needed is- to go beyond influence of physical world. That is all.

As one becomes conscious of the point forms- he will feel that he is combined with baba and it is immaterial for that person about to remember where.

He will be able to remember Baba wherever he likes. Because no disturbance can affect him.

There are clear Murli points that say-

is sharir ko bhoolnaa yaa baap ko Yaad karnaa baath ek hee hai = to forget this body and remember Baba- one and the same

and another one- yathaarth Yaad maanaa yahaan kaa kuch bhi dikhaayi na dey = actual remembrance means nothing of this world should be visible.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Some Murli points

SM 22-3-78(2):- Toophaan bade zhor se aavenge dagmagaane ke liye. Parantu phir bhi tum apnaa purushaarth karte chalo. IS SHARIR KO BHULAANAA ATHVA BAAP KI Yaad MAY RAHNA BAAT EK HEE HAI. Apne ko atma ashareeri samajhna pade.

SM 25-4-77(3):- Yaad bhi ShivBaba ko karnaa hai. RATH KO NAHIN Yaad KARNAA HAI. Sakar KO Yaad NAHIN KARNAA HAI. BHAKTIMAARG MAY TUM Sakar KO Yaad KARTE AAYE HO. Ab niraakaar Baba ki pahchaan milee hai. Niraakaar Baba srushti ke aadi, madhy, anth kaa raaz samjhaa rahe hain. – 169
----

But I will post Murli points on remembrance in a separate thread. - http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2224

Murli points on Remembrance in Common Rooom

It can be discussed there. I will include even the above. If you like to do any changes- you can.

Thank you
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote: [there is a Murli point- OK- itni choti bindu ko yad nahin kar saktey ho, toh badaa roop hee Yaad karo. =if you cannot remember small point, remember in big form.
So what is this big form of shiv !!!
Is it jad Paramdham ....or is it combined form of no. 1 shiv-shakti.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Big form means the one shown in pictures where the area is large. This is what I think.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:Big form means the one shown in pictures where the area is large. This is what I think.
Which picture...please answer relevantly and wisely.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

The picture is sarvaatmaavon ke parampita= Supreme Father of all souls

There are two types-

one is point- type= the new one and
the other one is- the older one- the egg type- the dome shape.

But here when it is said big form, it may refer to the older one.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote: one is point- type= the new one and
the other one is- the older one- the egg type- the dome shape
But here when it is said big form, it may refer to the older one.
So which one do you remember...the new one or the egg-shaped one.... and where ???
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:So which one do you remember...the new one or the egg-shaped one.... and where ???
Previously I used to remember the egg shaped. I had experienced seed stage in that form .

Later I started remembering the new- point form Now I remember the point form.

But I have got same experience in both.

I remember Baba wherever I like.

Sometimes I remember him in my body itself- because Baba- even this body is yours.

Sometimes I will remember him in front of me and will try to feel that he is guiding me.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote: I remember Baba wherever I like.
By doing so, are you not doing the shooting of "bhagwan is sarvavyapi "!!!
Sometimes I remember him in my body itself- because Baba says- even this body is yours.
By doing so, are you not doing the shooting of "shivoham-shivoham".