Kamala Devi Dixit - jagdamba ???

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Re: Kamala Devi Dixit

Post by shivshankar »

ex-l wrote: I probably cant type it without it being caught by the forum's word censor but for those with imagination ... "dick ****".
Yes you are, because there is no one who want to take responsibility for the moderation of that forum...
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by andrey »

I believe there used to be some clarification from Baba that the name is also changed when one is adopted. In the Murli it is said that Jagadamba is daughter.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

I've not asked whether Kamladeviji is Jagdamba or not, whether she is related to AIVV or not. The central theme of my query is why she is being addressed by the Lokik surname of respected Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit. And this central theme of the query is completely ignored by Baba in his reply. I again ask where is it stated in Murlis or Avyakt Vanis that Jagdamba (whoever she may be) should be addressed by the Lokik surname of Prajapita (whoever he may be)?
Baba adopted Mama as Mama and so she got his surname just as Feroze got the surname of Gandhi when he was adopted by Gandhi as his son. The adopted son and his family members became more famous as Gandhis (like Indira, Rajiv, Sonia, etc.) than the real sons of Gandhi.

As regards why PBKs write the lokik names of Baba and Mama in the letters of faith, I have already said that it has been written in the Murlis that we should specify the name of corporeal medium through whom the incorporeal plays his part. And similarly, we should also know the names of the other main actors of this drama including the two other personalities involved in Trimurti.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

Many times it is said in Murlis "Mataa O mataa tu hai jagat ki bhagya-vidhata" and also it is said that "Mataa guru bina udhar nahin".

Can you please give your views about who is this 'mataa guru' and ''jagat ki bhagya-vidhataa".

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Can you please give your views about who is this 'mataa guru' and ''jagat ki bhagya-vidhataa".
It could be Jagdamba as well as the soul of Krishna. ShivBaba (through Veerendra Dev Dixit) speaks about both the souls as the mothers.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

Who was a more powerful soul in terms of knowledge and purusharth and inculcation of divine virtues: Was it Mama Saraswati or Was it Lekhraj Kirpalani (brahma)??
Please give your views on this very important issue.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Who was a more powerful soul in terms of knowledge and purusharth and inculcation of divine virtues: Was it Mama Saraswati or Was it Lekhraj Kirpalani (Brahma)??
I think that in terms of knowledge Mama Saraswati was more powerful than Brahma Baba while Brahma Baba was more powerful than her in terms of inculcation of virtues.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
I think that in terms of knowledge Mama Saraswati was more powerful than Brahma Baba while Brahma Baba was more powerful than her in terms of inculcation of virtues.
Dear arjun Bhai.

According to Murlis "All purush are 'duryodhan-dushasan", and Dada Lekhraj was purush and Mama was a kanya (who are supposed to have more purity and divine qualities); so how can Dada Lekhraj be more powerful in virtues than Mama Saraswati??

Also i would like to know who was in more powerful avaykt stage at the time of leaving the body? Was Mama's stage more avaykt when she left her body in 1965 or was Dada Lekhraj in avaykt stage when he left his body in 1969.

Can you please opine on the avaykt stage of these two great souls.

shivsena.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Dear brother,

It is no surprise, bro Arjun does not answer. Seems like you have taken the path of opposition, and just ask questions for to oppose to the answer. Anyway your theory may be true or not, but it could be presented in a positive way.

If anyway I could also reply to the question I would say that although Brahma Baba could have been in a male body, but the soul is the Chandrama Brahma itself, who has a cool nature. It is the same as that a soul from the rudramala nevertheless it can be in a female body, but has kingly sanskars that is the speciality of impurity for many births, so such soul will have less dharna in comparison to a soul from vijaymala, nevertheless it may be in a male body, due to the speciality of purity that the soul had adopted for many birth.

It does not mean that Mama Saraswati used to have male qualities. She used to follow Brahma Baba in directions, but Brahma Baba used to be the part of Karanhar, the one who sets example. He used to be ShivBaba's wife.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:According to Murlis "All purush are 'duryodhan-dushasan", and Dada Lekhraj was purush and Mama was a kanya (who are supposed to have more purity and divine qualities); so how can Dada Lekhraj be more powerful in virtues than Mama Saraswati??
I agree with Andrey. Although Dada Lekhraj was in a male body, his soul had the sanskars of a mother. So, his being more powerful in dhaarnaa than Mama is not a matter of surprise.
shivsena wrote:Also i would like to know who was in more powerful avaykt stage at the time of leaving the body? Was Mama's stage more avaykt when she left her body in 1965 or was Dada Lekhraj in avaykt stage when he left his body in 1969.
If BKs are to be believed, Dada Lekhraj had more Avyakt stage. That is the reason he becomes Krishna in the Golden Age. But if we look from the the point of view of physical sufferings, Mama had to bear more physical pains while leaving her body. So, to be true, I cannot say who was in a more powerful Avyakt stage.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: If BKs are to be believed, Dada Lekhraj had more Avyakt stage. That is the reason he becomes Krishna in the Golden Age. But if we look from the the point of view of physical sufferings, Mama had to bear more physical pains while leaving her body. So, to be true, I cannot say who was in a more powerful Avyakt stage.
Dear arjun Bhai.

My churning and belief says that Mama Saraswati was more ahead in all respects(dharna-knowledge-purity-controlling the Yagya-avaykt stage, etc) when compared to Dada Lekhraj, who was shocked and could not bear the death of Mama Saraswati in 1965 ( did not have sakshi stage) and after her demise he could not control the children as efficiently as Mama did, and ultimately died with a broken heart in 1969, when he received the news that the principal trustee of the "World renewal trust" was not a mata. So in all respects, he was a weaker soul when compared to Mama Saraswati, and had certainly not achieved avaykt karmatit stage as believed by BKs and PBKs. So my churning says that the avaykt Vanis which are being spoken through Gulzar Dadi may well be spoken by Mama Saraswati(avaykt brahma-jagdamba Saraswati-goddess of knowledge) and not by child Krishna who has to complete his 84th birth through the body of Virendra Dev Dixit. I am just thinking about this possibility which makes more sense to me, as the bk and PBKs have completely ignored the role of Mama Saraswati after 1965 and concentrating only on the roles of Ram and Krishna.

I would definitely like to have the views of my bk and pbk brothers on this most important topic about who is delivering the avaykt Vanis after 1969?? Is it child Krishna who is simultaneously playing a part in Virendra Dev Dixit and going to mt abu to deliver Vanis periodically, or is it the more powerful Mama Saraswati-goddess of knowledge who is avaykt too and going to mt abu to deliver the avaykt Vanis through Dadi Gulzar.

shivsena.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

If it was Mama who used to come in Dadi Gulzar then why is the name BapDada, why not BapMama.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

So in all respects, he was a weaker soul when compared to Mama Saraswati, and had certainly not achieved avaykt karmatit stage as believed by BKs and PBKs.
I cannot tell about the PBKs, but as far as i know the wide-spread opinion amongst the PBKs and whatever we are being taught in the Advanced knowledge by ShivBaba it is that Dada Lekraj did not achieve karmateet stage whilst leaving the body, because just leaving the body is not called achieving karmateet stage. He had adopted a subtle body which says that he has some accounts still.

Anyway, do you believe Mama had achieved karmateet stage?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:So my churning says that the avaykt Vanis which are being spoken through Gulzar Dadi may well be spoken by Mama Saraswati(avaykt Brahma-jagdamba Saraswati-goddess of knowledge) and not by child Krishna who has to complete his 84th birth through the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit.
I cannot agree with you because the Murlis say that Mama is going to become Radha/Lakshmi (Golden Aged according to PBKs).

Moreover, Mama entered the Yagya a few months/years after Dada Lekhraj and left the Yagya much before Dada Lekhraj's demise. So, she did not bear the responsibility of the Yagya as much as Dada Lekhraj did. So, she cannot be said to be ahead of him in terms of efforts/fruits.

It has been repeatedly said in the Sakar Murlis that the soul of Brahma Baba is the actual Jagdamba, while Mama Saraswati has just been made instrumenal to look after the mothers and virgins of the Yagya.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
Moreover, Mama entered the Yagya a few months/years after Dada Lekhraj and left the Yagya much before Dada Lekhraj's demise. So, she did not bear the responsibility of the Yagya as much as Dada Lekhraj did. So, she cannot be said to be ahead of him in terms of efforts/fruits.
Dear arjun Bhai.

It is sheer ignorance to consider Lekhraj Kirpalani superior to Mama Saraswati in any respect; Mama Saraswati came about the same time when the om-mandli was established and as soon as she came she took over the responsibilities of the so called Yagya and fought in court against the outside world. She was in the Yagya from 1937 to 1965(28 years) and she was much ahead in all respects of purusharth than Lekhraj Kirpalani who had just donated his wealth and never took part in any administrative procedures which was handled by mateshwari and other kanyas; Lekhraj Kirpalani was in the Yagya physically more for 3 1/2 years only but even in those last 3 1/2 years he could not control the Yagya and he died a broken man in 1969; so just being present in the Yagya for more period does not make Lekhraj Kirpalani a more purusharthy soul than Mama Saraswati, who completed her purusharth in 1965 at a much elevated level than Lekhraj Kirpalani.

There are many BKs who are in the Yagya for 30-40 years but a year old pbk who has identified the Chariot of God could be much ahead in purusharth than a bk who just follows Shrimat and rituals but does not churn the knowledge; similarly there are many PBKs who may just be following Shrimat and rituals of Advance Party, but if they do not understand the practical swaroop of God and Maya, then anyone who does study the Murlis well can go ahead.(sara madaar padayee par hai). So just being physically being in the Yagya for a longer period of time and following all norms without knowing the yartharth roop of ShivBaba does not mean that the purusharth of that soul is greater than the ones who come later on. This is what the Murlis say and this is what i believe.

shivsena.