Avyakt Vani.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Avyakt Vani.

Post by Surya_40 »

I need avvayt Vani latest from time to time from Bk any bk Bhai can help me to get through email to [email protected]
thank you
Surya
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Avvyat Vani

Post by arjun »

Dear Surya Bhai,
Om Shanti. For the latest Avyakt Vanis of the season, you can see the following topic and download the Vanis:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2108

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
Surya_40
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Post by Surya_40 »

Thank you very much arjun Bhai
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Gyani question please ...

in the Avyakt Vani of 18/1/2010, the ghost of Lekhraj Kirpalani remembers when he used to "have a discussion with his physical organs" and keep a note of it in his diary.

As far as I understand, according to a BK point of view, this would be understood literally, i.e. he spoke to his kidneys.

Presumably, from an Advanced Knowledge point of view, "physical organs" must mean something else ... e.g. some individuals.

Can anyone clarify what or who it means?

Thank you.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear ex-l,
I don't think BKs take it in a literal sense. From a BK/PBK point of view it could mean realizing the soul to be different from the bodily organs and checking the soul's control over its bodily organs.

I don't know whether this point has been clarified in any different way by ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit). But yes, while speaking on other issues, ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has clarified that the children who give the factual reports about wrongdoings within the Yagya are like his eyes and ears. And the children who help Him in His task of world transformation are like His hands. Well, these hands could be righteous or leftist, depending on their sanskars.

OGS,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:I don't think BKs take it in a literal sense. From a BK/PBK point of view it could mean realizing the soul to be different from the bodily organs and checking the soul's control over its bodily organs.
How do you think that would manifest? Say, kidneys or lungs?

In traditional school of healing, each organ is assigned different moods or emotions but I have never heard any talk of the likes in the BKWSU.

Sadly, if Lekhraj Kirpalani did have any true yogic control over his body or organs in that way, I do not think it has been recorded or discussed. The BKWSU has never published the diaries in public, have they?
Surya_40

Saptha Rishi's working for making new world(Paradise)

Post by Surya_40 »

Pls see the Serial In Sony TV ie. SEVEN (The Ashwameda Prophecy) every Friday @ 9 PM Some of the events , you can tally with Murli points.
http://www.setindia.com/show_details.php?sid=31
http://www.lightagemasters.com/
Surya_40

Re: Avyakt Vani.

Post by Surya_40 »

thank Q Arjun Bhai for uploaded 28/02/2010 A.V

- Surya
Surya_40

Re: Avyakt Vani.

Post by Surya_40 »

Thank Q Arjun Bhai , I have downloaded and noted