Three interpretations of Murli & Vani points.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Three interpretations of Murli & Vani points.

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
Is anything wrong in doing this?
Shivsena has openly stated that now he does not beleive AK as True knowledge on the contrary a web of Maya to misguide the spiritual students of ShivBaba.
And for his theory, he has to depend on SM and AV to prove himself right. Everyone does the same thing.
BKs do the same thing by using some Shlokas of BhagwadGita scripture. Veerendra Dev Dixit did the same thing. Used Murlis to condemn the interpretations of Murlis by BKWSU and challenged BKs by saying that Dada Lekharaj is not at all Prajapita Brahma. And used the same SM and AV even to prove some BKs as heads of Ravan.
So, why single out Shivsena? Even I will have to use SM and AV points to prove my opinion or views about ShivBaba and His knowledge. For that matter everyone will do the same thing.
References from SM and AV are not used to call others as idiots and rascals but are used to support one's views.
But, personally I feel now that it is not much useful in keep on debating.
It is so obvious that you like to preach but never practise what you have mentioned.
Now the time is to make things happen and not just preach.
wow! you are going to make things happen practically with your might and light. Do it practically and all of us will hail 'Prajapita Sachkhand.'

indie.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

pbkindiana wrote: References from SM and AV are not used to call others as idiots and rascals but are used to support one's views.
So, how would you translate "Murkh" in English?
You are upset because you are taking it personally and that is due to your hostility towards Shivsena that has been developing slowly within you.
pbkindiana wrote: It is so obvious that you like to preach but never practise what you have mentioned.
Such staements are unnecessary. Making such statements just to provoke someone is a waste at the end. It will just add to our own vikarm.
Coming to the point of debating.
Suppose X and Y have a rose in front of them and X says that the rose in front of them is white and Y says it is red. What amount of debating will solve the problem?
I think it is better to give our view once and leave it. If there is freindly atmosphere to discuss, then try to resolve by checking and rechecking without being biased and with an open mind. If not, just leave it. When we see that people are trying to provoke or mock the another side, it is better to stop debating.
pbkindiana wrote: wow! you are going to make things happen practically with your might and light. Do it practically and all of us will hail 'Prajapita Sachkhand.'
indie.
Thank you for your well wishes, and I hope they are true feelings. If not it is up to you to digest those words.
Anyway, do you have any problem with my purusharth? You should not have.
Wish you good luck in your purusharth.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
So, how would you translate "Murkh" in English?
I am not Hindi-oriented but i am absolute sure Shiva used the term 'idiot' for those who have not recognized Him in the appointed Chariot of His. It does not allow anyone to call others as idiots and racals without concrete evidences. Even if there is proof, no one has the right to call others as idiots and rascals. Only ShivBaba has the authority.
You are upset because you are taking it personally and that is due to your hostility towards Shivsena that has been developing slowly within you.
I am not upset with anyone and it is my duty to defend my Father(Baba Dixit) till the last breadth of mine.
Such staements are unnecessary. Making such statements just to provoke someone is a waste at the end. It will just add to our own vikarm.
Coming to the point of debating.
Suppose X and Y have a rose in front of them and X says that the rose in front of them is white and Y says it is red. What amount of debating will solve the problem?
I think it is better to give our view once and leave it. If there is freindly atmosphere to discuss, then try to resolve by checking and rechecking without being biased and with an open mind. If not, just leave it. When we see that people are trying to provoke or mock the another side, it is better to stop debating.
All these coming from someone who use the word 'rascal'.
Thank you for your well wishes, and I hope they are true feelings. If not it is up to you to digest those words.
If you can digest the annoying words you used to refer to others, then it will not be a problem for me to digest too
Anyway, do you have any problem with my purusharth? You should not have.
Wish you good luck in your purusharth.
I am not in the least interested in your purusharth and best wishes to you in your spiritual endeavour

indie.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

pbkindiana wrote: I am not Hindi-oriented but i am absolute sure Shiva used the term 'idiot' for those who have not recognized Him in the appointed Chariot of His. It does not allow anyone to call others as idiots and racals without concrete evidences. Even if there is proof, no one has the right to call others as idiots and rascals. Only ShivBaba has the authority.
Why not just check your own replies?
Even Virendra Dev Dixit has openly backed a person in front of me who had spoken bad of an elder BK and has said that what wrong is there calling a theif as a theif.
I know that there is no end to this because then each one will find a way to shower such abuses. I myself have used such words previously. I admit that. And I apologise for that heartily. And I am now trying to my level best to refrain from such words. And I have even requested you to avoid such things. But you have been openly mocking Shivsena and abusing him but without any use. Shivsena has rightly avoided such answers of your and has not got provoked by them. And now with frustration you have held on to that word "idiot". You can continue to do what you want. You alone are responsible for your deeds.
pbkindiana wrote: I am not upset with anyone and it is my duty to defend my Father(Baba Dixit) till the last breadth of mine.
Check out whether Virendra Dev Dixit allows you to use abusive language to defend him.
pbkindiana wrote: All these coming from someone who use the word 'rascal'.
Yes. Because I have understood that that is not useful in our purusharth and is a waste. And so I am advising you to change yourself too. But do not do it by force. You may continue if yu really have some good reason for that. It is better to be bad than being a hypocrite.
pbkindiana wrote: If you can digest the annoying words you used to refer to others, then it will not be a problem for me to digest too
I have openly apologised for all that heartily. Now it is your turn.
pbkindiana wrote: I am not in the least interested in your purusharth and best wishes to you in your spiritual endeavour
Thank you.

Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

To all bk-pbk brothers.

Murli (3.2.74) says: "Until the Father(Ramshivbaba) comes, how can the method of RajYoga be known? "

"Remaining people who teach Yoga are human beings. Whatever Yoga the human beings teach is wrong. They will take you towards downfall. Human beings show the way of downfall to fellow human beings on demoniacal advice. That's why it's called demoniacal Yoga. (22.4.72)

The above point can be interpreted differently by BKs--PBKs and 108 groups.

Imo, the above points have been said by Shiva in Sakar Murlis by emerging the future behad ka drama where HE has seen that all manushya(Dadis, Didis and Baba dixit) will be teaching RajYoga with the resultant effect of downfall of themselves and others and only when Ramshivbaba(combined mat-pita) come in the end that true RajYoga will start.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
You alone are responsible for your deeds.
As you sow, shall you reap.
Check out whether Veerendra Dev Dixit allows you to use abusive language to defend him.
Have i used any abusive words on anyone -- can you check it out for me.
Yes. Because I have understood that that is not useful in our purusharth and is a waste. And so I am advising you to change yourself too. But do not do it by force. You may continue if yu really have some good reason for that. It is better to be bad than being a hypocrite.
Oh! i see, that your way of changing your character is by telling that 'don't put words in my mouth.'
I have openly apologised for all that heartily. Now it is your turn.
That is your work to apologize for calling rascal and posting uncomfortable views to the extent there are members who want to have you ban from this forum.

indie.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

pbkindiana wrote: Have i used any abusive words on anyone -- can you check it out for me.
That just makes me smile. You are your best judge.
pbkindiana wrote: Oh! i see, that your way of changing your character is by telling that 'don't put words in my mouth.'
Another childish comment?
pbkindiana wrote: That is your work to apologize for calling rascal and posting uncomfortable views to the extent there are members who want to have you ban from this forum.
indie.
Do not try to act too smart. And tell your friends too. It is of no use. You are making your heart dirty by such things. But anyway, it is a nice thing to check myself. Enjoying it, with little pain sometimes. No problem, bad habits will give pain while trying to get rid of.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:No problem, bad habits will give pain while trying to get rid of.
:D I wish him all the best.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
No problem, bad habits will give pain while trying to get rid of.
There is a saying that 'bad habits die hard.'

indie.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: :D I wish him all the best.
Thank you.

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

pbkindiana wrote: There is a saying that 'bad habits die hard.'

indie.
But, this is Sangamyug.

Sanjeev.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
But, this is Sangamyug.
Yeap, this is sangam yug and bad habits die only by having connections with the One ShivBaba.

indie.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:Yeap, this is sangam yug and bad habits die only by having connections with the One ShivBaba.
I must try to remember this myself! :D
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear roy Bhai.

Murli 22-3-08 says: "Tum jaante ho ki satya bolne wala ek Bap hi hai; baaki jo bhi manushya matra ishwar ke liye jo bhi raasta batate hain aur unki rachna ke liye jo bolte hain so toh sabhi jhoot hai."[meaning: " you know that truth is spoken by Father alone; rest all human beings who show the way to meet God and speak about his creation are all lies."]

Murli 13-3-08 says: "Bap ki sacchi mat milti hai; doosre sab jhooti mat dete hain; Manushya manushya ko sab jhooti mat dete hain; gaya hua hai...jhooti kaya jhooti Maya...jhoota sab sansar...yahan toh sab jhoot hi jhoot hai."[ meaning: Only Father gives you the truth; the rest all give you untruth; human beings all give untruth to each other; it has been sung...jhooti kaya jhooti Maya...the whole world is untruth....there is nothing but untruth here."]

The above two Murlis speak about manushya who always talk false things about the creator(rachieta) and his creation(rachna)...so first we have to define who are these manushya ????....are they souls of the outside world or they are souls(BKs-PBKs) of this behad ka drama!!!!!!!

According to Murlis, manushya means those who have taken 84 births (ie. BKs and PBKs) and not the souls of the outside world (as they take 83 births or less); also manushya means manu(Brahma) ki aulad which again points out to BKs and PBKs as the outside world is not aware of manu(Brahma) and finally manushya means who have been introduced to Shiva's Godly knowledge and have power to churn The Knowledge; the outside world do not know Godly knowledge and hence are not manushya.

In almost all Murlis the word "manushya" is mentioned many times, but this word is taken for granted by BKs and PBKs as refering to souls of the outside world; but why would Shiva talk about the souls of the outside world, who are never going to read the Murlis in their lifetime. If this one word "manushya" is understood in proper perspective, then the whole mystery of creator/creation can be solved. Shiva has spoken the Murlis between 1965-69 and every Murli describes the behad ka drama which was going to unfold in future and so the word "manushya" clearly refers to BK-PBKs who think they are manu(Brahma) ki aulad(manushya) and during the shooting period of Brahma ki raat, both are ignorant about the secret of the creator and his creation.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:In almost all Murlis the word "manushya" is mentioned many times, but this word is taken for granted by BKs and PBKs as refering to souls of the outside world; but why would Shiva talk about the souls of the outside world, who are never going to read the Murlis in their lifetime. If this one word "manushya" is understood in proper perspective, then the whole mystery of creator/creation can be solved. Shiva has spoken the Murlis between 1965-69 and every Murli describes the behad ka drama which was going to unfold in future and so the word "manushya" clearly refers to BK-PBKs who think they are manu(Brahma) ki aulad(manushya) and during the shooting period of Brahma ki raat, both are ignorant about the secret of the creator and his creation.
We all are manushya (human beings) and you are the only deity on this forum. Very good. Congratulations Bhai. :D