Three interpretations of Murli & Vani points.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Three interpretations of Murli & Vani points.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Murli 22-3-08 says: " you know that truth is spoken by Father alone; rest all human beings who show the way to meet God and speak about his creation are all lies."
shivsena wrote:Murli 13-3-08 says: Only Father gives you the truth; the rest all give you untruth; human beings all give untruth to each other; it has been sung...jhooti kaya jhooti Maya...the whole world is untruth....there is nothing but untruth here."
Dear Shivsena Bhai

I notice this point says Father alone(obviously through Brahma, as Dadi Gulzar is not a Brahma), not Father and Shakti! So when Brahma Baba leaves the body in 1969; ShivBaba is no longer present(in Sakar form) in the Yagya; and human beings(BKs), begin to teach other human beings(BKs), rather than being taught or spoken to, by Father Shiv Himself. Thus, the period from 1969 to 1976, is the shooting period of Ravan raj, as depicted in the lower half of the Ladder Picture.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: We all are manushya (human beings) and you are the only deity on this forum. Very good. Congratulations Bhai. :D
As long as we are all churning the knowledge we are all manushya.....and deities cannot churn the knowledge in any case.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
I notice this point says Father alone(obviously through Brahma, as Dadi Gulzar is not a Brahma), not Father and Shakti! So when Brahma Baba leaves the body in 1969; ShivBaba is no longer present(in Sakar form) in the Yagya; and human beings(BKs), begin to teach other human beings(BKs), rather than being taught or spoken to, by Father Shiv Himself. Thus, the period from 1969 to 1976, is the shooting period of Ravan raj, as depicted in the lower half of the Ladder Picture.
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

To me, all persons are human beings(including baba dixit and Dadis and Didis)...if Father is teaching RajYoga to any student then that student should not leave his body...this is what i believe according to Murlis.....if BKs and PBKs are leaving the bodies while studying, then it is not rajoyga but hatyoga.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Murli describes the behad ka drama which was going to unfold in future and so the word "manushya" clearly refers to BK-PBKs who think they are manu(Brahma) ki aulad(manushya) and during the shooting period of Brahma ki raat, both are ignorant about the secret of the creator and his creation.
shivsena wrote:As long as we are all churning The Knowledge we are all manushya.....and deities cannot churn The Knowledge in any case.
So, now you change your statements. Earlier you defamed BKs and PBKs by telling that they are the manushya who don't know the secret of creator and creation. And now when your lie is nailed you say that you are also a manushya. Then why do you defame others when you are also in the same category? Is this not double standards and false ego? :confused:
if Father is teaching RajYoga to any student then that student should not leave his body
Why did Brahma Baba and Om Radhey Mama leave their bodies when the Father is still teaching Rajyog? Or did the teaching of rajyog finish in 1965 as acc. to you Om Radhey was personified form of God? Your theory seems to be more irrational and confusing than BK/PBK knowledge.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:To me, all persons are human beings(including baba dixit and Dadis and Didis)...if Father is teaching RajYoga to any student then that student should not leave his body...this is what i believe according to Murlis.....if BKs and PBKs are leaving the bodies while studying, then it is not rajoyga but hatyoga.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

I think this is probably one of the key things for you, in your denouncement of AK; especially in light of your own very personal experience. I will always remain sensitive to this; but i feel this is a misundestanding of souls; that they are guaranteed, not to leave the body before 2018, if they are studying AK. I think the only thing that can be guaranteed; is that you will not get the inheritance of jeevanmukti in this very birth, if you do not recognise ShivBaba(Shiv+Baba Dixit), before revelation.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

ShivBaba says in Murli 13-4-85: "In brahmin children there are some who know the Father(and mother combined) and some who do not know the Father (and mother combined ie shivshakti)....those children who vote for ShivBaba(no. 1 shivshakti) are preet-buddhi and those who vote for Krishna(baba dixit) are vi-preet buddhi."

BKs would apply the above point that they are preet buddhi as they know bindi ShivBaba and the outside world are vi-preet buddhi as they vote for Krishna as god of Gita.
PBKs would interpret the point as they are preet buddhi as they know baba dixit as ShivBaba(shiv+prajapita) and BKs are vi-preet buddhi as they vote for DL(Krishna) as the Chariot of Shiva.
Imo, The real preet-buddhi are 108 souls who know the yartharth roop of ShivBaba as Mama jagdamba(no. 1 shivshakti) and those who vote for baba dixit(Krishna) will be proved to be vi-preet buddhi.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Imo, The real preet-buddhi are 108 souls who know the yartharth roop of ShivBaba as Mama jagdamba(no. 1 shivshakti) and those who vote for Baba dixit(Krishna) will be proved to be vi-preet buddhi.
Those who love God (preetbuddhi) do not add their manmat within brackets in God's words so blatantly.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Those who love God (preetbuddhi) do not add their manmat within brackets in God's words so blatantly.
This within brackets meaning was first started in Ak (see sacchi Gita pocket) and so everyone is entitled to give his explanation, just as Krishna(baba dixit) started giving his views about Murli points as Ak.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:This within brackets meaning was first started in Ak (see sacchi Gita pocket) and everyone is entitled to give his explanation, just as Krishna(Baba dixit) started giving his views about Murli points as Ak.
In AK it was used sparingly and only to make things clear wherever it was otherwise not possible. But you have been using it blatantly. So, I think your comparison is not correct.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:In AK it was used sparingly and only to make things clear wherever it was otherwise not possible. But you have been using it blatantly. So, I think your comparison is not correct.
Whatever dehdhari guru says is right (satya-vachan maharaj) and others are wrong...this is pbk philosophy.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Whatever dehdhari guru says is right (satya-vachan maharaj) and others are wrong...this is PBK philosophy.
You have a habit of lying. Old habits die hard :D .
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Whatever dehdhari guru says is right (satya-vachan maharaj) and others are wrong...this is PBK philosophy.
your philosophy is to run fr pillar to post and to condemn Baba Dixit and yet trying to reveal your Mateeshwari in the body of Baba Dixit.

what a bizarre philosophy --- to condemn someone and yet using the same person to reveal another one.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
what a bizarre philosophy --- to condemn someone and yet using the same person to reveal another one.
indie.
It has been said in Murlis: "Bharat hi dukhdham and Bharat hi sukhdham" and " Bap har 5000 saal baad Bharat mein hi aate hain" and "Bharat hi shyam aur Bharat hi sunder banta hai".

So according to all the above Murli points during the shooting period Bharat (baba dixit) preaches false Gita(AK), which causes dukh(sorrow) to all PBKs and which needs to be condemned and then when Maa-bap ie combined shivshakti enter the rachna Krishna(Bharat) to make sukhdham, then begins Bharat ki mahima.....i see nothing bizzare when i co-relate the happenings of Advance Party with Murli points.....it appears bizaare to those who do not churn and co-relate all the Murli/Vani points.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
It has been said in Murlis: "Bharat hi dukhdham and Bharat hi sukhdham" and " Bap har 5000 saal baad Bharat mein hi aate hain" and "Bharat hi shyam aur Bharat hi sunder banta hai".

So according to all the above Murli points during the shooting period Bharat (Baba dixit) preaches false Gita(AK), which causes dukh(sorrow) to all PBKs and which needs to be condemned and then when Maa-bap ie combined shivshakti enter the rachna Krishna(Bharat) to make sukhdham, then begins Bharat ki mahima.....i see nothing bizzare when i co-relate the happenings of Advance Party with Murli points.....it appears bizaare to those who do not churn and co-relate all the Murli/Vani points.
As usual baseless speculations without any hard proofs to support your views when it is said in SM "I sit next to His soul, so there are two souls."

indie.
shivshakti
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: exchange of views of knowledge

Post by shivshakti »

Dada Lekhraj had visions of Krishna in 1937 and he always saw himself as becoming prince Krishna in Golden Age....so the million dollar question is why do BKs and PBKs believe that Lekhraj Kirpalani(Krishna) became karmatit avaykt farishta in 1969, when Dada Lekhraj himself did not do any purusharth of becoming a farishta ...(Krishna ki mahima is 16 kalaa sampoorna devta and not karmatit Farishta.).
Perfect Point!!! the truth is so open but it is still hard to understand. Krishna's soul cannot become Avyakt farishtha and Krishna's soul is not Dada Lekhraj to begin with.