Three interpretations of Murli & Vani points.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Three interpretations of Murli & Vani points.

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
If in the end, Baba Dixit is revealed as Ram, then i loose.....if on the other hand, Mama is revealed as Ramshivbaba, then PBKs loose....
Those who lose have to face Dharmaraj's beatings.

indie.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:Those who lose have to face Dharmaraj's beatings.
I reckon Indie Bhai chews on nails for fun! :D

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:whereas i believe that Baba Dixit is playing the role of Ravan and Ram is Mama(parampita paramatma no 1 soul) who will come in the end as ShivBaba to liberate everyone from the clutches of Ravan.(role of Baba dixit).
This contrast can be possible only if the soul of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is revealed through his own body and the soul of Mama is revealed through another body. But as you believe that Mama will also be revealed through the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, your claim (about Ram and Ravan) does not hold good.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

arjun wrote:
This contrast can be possible only if the soul of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit is revealed through his own body and the soul of Mama is revealed through another body. But as you believe that Mama will also be revealed through the body of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit, your claim (about Ram and Ravan) does not hold good.
I agree and it is absoulte illogical to assume that Ram and Ravan will be waging a war with each other in the same body.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
This contrast can be possible only if the soul of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit is revealed through his own body and the soul of Mama is revealed through another body. But as you believe that Mama will also be revealed through the body of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit, your claim (about Ram and Ravan) does not hold good.
Murlis clearly say: " Bharat mein hi Ram-rajya aur Bharat mein hi Ravan Rajya"...So when there is Ravan-rajya in Bharat(Baba dixit) then Mama(Ram is not in control of baba Dixit) but when Mama(Ram) will control Baba Dixit in future, then Ram-rajya will begin....this is what i feel.

Murlis say: "Ram-rajya mein bhi capitol Delhi hai, toh Ravan-rajya mein bhi capitol Delhi hai"....So Ram-rajya and Ravan-rajya will be through same body but the timing will be different.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Murlis clearly say: " Bharat mein hi Ram-rajya aur Bharat mein hi Ravan Rajya"...So when there is Ravan-rajya in Bharat(Baba dixit) then Mama(Ram is not in control of Baba Dixit) but when Mama(Ram) will control Baba Dixit in future, then Ram-rajya will begin....this is what i feel.

Murlis say: "Ram-rajya mein bhi capitol Delhi hai, toh Ravan-rajya mein bhi capitol Delhi hai"....So Ram-rajya and Ravan-rajya will be through same body but the timing will be different.
This is just an excuse. It is your lack of confidence in your own theory that makes you cling on to Baba Virendra Dev Dixit while criticizing him in equal measure. You want to win, heads or tails.

Moreover, why do you quote Murlis when you don't believe that God requires a human body to perform His task?
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:
I reckon Indie Bhai chews on nails for fun!
In AK it is said that beginning from ninth bead will have to face the beatings of Dharmaraj and punishments will be delivered according to the severity of the condemnations and defamations.

indie.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:In AK it is said that beginning from ninth bead will have to face the beatings of Dharmaraj and punishments will be delivered according to the severity of the condemnations and defamations.
Dear Indie Bhai

Thank you for further clarifying your comment regarding Dharamraj. My silly little comment was just a bit of fun, with reference to how you deliver strong points of Gyan, without hesitation.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
In AK it is said that beginning from ninth bead will have to face the beatings of Dharmaraj and punishments will be delivered according to the severity of the condemnations and defamations.
indie.
The same applies to you.
All PBKs who have defamed the Divine mother should be also ready to face the kali-roop of mother(Dharmraj)....now it just remains to be seen who is going to face Dharmraj in future...whether those souls who have challenged and defamed deh-dhari dharm-guru (baba Dixit) or those who are defaming their own combined divine spiritual mother-Father( no . 1 shivshakti Mama jagdamba)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:All PBKs who have defamed the Divine mother should be also ready to face the kali-roop of mother(Dharmraj)....now it just remains to be seen who is going to face Dharmraj in future...whether those souls who have challenged and defamed deh-dhari dharm-guru (Baba Dixit) or those who are defaming their own combined divine spiritual mother-Father( no . 1 shivshakti Mama jagdamba)
PBKs never defame Om Radhey Mama. It is you who are defaming everyone including ShivBaba by saying that He does not need any human body while at the same time repeatedly quoting the Murlis spoken by Him through a human body. Indirectly you are propagating the theory of omnipresence, which according to Murlis is the biggest defamation of God.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: PBKs never defame Om Radhey Mama. It is you who are defaming everyone including ShivBaba by saying that He does not need any human body while at the same time repeatedly quoting the Murlis spoken by Him through a human body. Indirectly you are propagating the theory of omnipresence, which according to Murlis is the biggest defamation of God.
By calling the followers of Mama-om-radhe as Ravan-sampradaya, you have defamed your divine mother(calling her as Ravan).
yes--ShivBaba does need a human body(DL) to narrate the Murlis, but ShivBaba does not need another human body(V) to give explanations of the same and to divide the children....the whole mystery of Murlis is an exam to pass numberwise as per the intellectual interpretations of each soul....Those(praja) who cannot churn the Murlis themselves will rely on the explanations of deh-dhari gurus.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:By calling the followers of Mama-om-radhe as Ravan-sampradaya, you have defamed your divine mother(calling her as Ravan).yes--ShivBaba does need a human body(DL) to narrate the Murlis, but ShivBaba does not need another human body(V) to give explanations of the same and to divide the children....the whole mystery of Murlis is an exam to pass numberwise as per the intellectual interpretations of each soul....Those(praja) who cannot churn the Murlis themselves will rely on the explanations of deh-dhari gurus.
Dear Shivsean Bhai

When you start to provide a cohesive plan as a result of your churnings, as to how everything is going to happen over the next 25 years, i might begin to believe that there is some truth in what you say. But whilst your churnings only amount to interpretations of Gyan, such that you believe, any point mentioning Ravan, is referring to Baba Dixit; or when Jagadamba is mentioned, it refers to Mama(Om Radhe); you still have much work to do to convince me, that my beliefs are faulty.

Roy
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:By calling the followers of Mama-om-radhe as Ravan-sampradaya, you have defamed your divine mother(calling her as Ravan).
This is again your own invention and a big lie. I have just quoted a Murli point which says that worshippers of female deities belong to Ravan community. You are misinterpreting it to mean that Om Radhey Mama is Ravan. We have never said that. She is going to become Golden-Age Radha and is also praised as one of the arms of Vishnu, one of the Brahmas. It is your defamatory intellect that sees negative in every word that we write. We cannot help it. As is the colour of your spectacles, so shall the world appear to you.
yes--ShivBaba does need a human body(DL) to narrate the Murlis, but ShivBaba does not need another human body(V) to give explanations of the same and to divide the children....the whole mystery of Murlis is an exam to pass numberwise as per the intellectual interpretations of each soul....Those(praja) who cannot churn the Murlis themselves will rely on the explanations of deh-dhari gurus.
If ShivBaba does require a body to narrate Murlis, why do you get so angry at the mention of a human body? ShivBaba narrated Murlis through one of the personalities of Trimurti and is clarifying the same through another personality. If there is no requirement of another human body other than Dada Lekhraj, then why do you require the body of only Baba Virendra Dev Dixit to reveal your Om Radhey Mama?
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
The same applies to you.
All PBKs who have defamed the Divine mother should be also ready to face the kali-roop of mother(Dharmraj)....now it just remains to be seen who is going to face Dharmraj in future...whether those souls who have challenged and defamed deh-dhari dharm-guru (Baba Dixit) or those who are defaming their own combined divine spiritual mother-Father( no . 1 shivshakti Mama jagdamba)
Actually you are the one who is doing the defamation and condemnation. You are defaming Om Radhey's soul by saying she enters in Baba Dixit, the no.1 impure lustful thorn when it is said in SM that Saraswati is the daughter of Prajapita.

You are combining Shiva with Saraswati when it is said "this Brahma is my vanni"--and Om Radhey has never become a Brahma for her to become the vanni. PBKs have never defame her as she is one of the pure souls.

You are saying ShivBaba does not need a human body and ShivBaba according to you is Shiva + Om Radhey's soul, then why are you propagating that ShivBaba will be revealed through the body of Baba Dixit. It is so obvious that you practise double standard.

If you are a man of word and you believe a human body is not required to reveal God's knowledge or God, then stop using Baba DIxit's body for propagating your ideas.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: Actually you are the one who is doing the defamation and condemnation. You are defaming Om Radhey's soul by saying she enters in Baba Dixit, the no.1 impure lustful thorn when it is said in SM that Saraswati is the daughter of Prajapita.

You are combining Shiva with Saraswati when it is said "this Brahma is my vanni"--and Om Radhey has never become a Brahma for her to become the vanni. PBKs have never defame her as she is one of the pure souls.

You are saying ShivBaba does not need a human body and ShivBaba according to you is Shiva + Om Radhey's soul, then why are you propagating that ShivBaba will be revealed through the body of Baba Dixit. It is so obvious that you practise double standard.

If you are a man of word and you believe a human body is not required to reveal God's knowledge or God, then stop using Baba DIxit's body for propagating your ideas.

indie.
In Murlis it is said :"Satguru ka nindak thor naa payae" (meaning that "those who defame the Satguru cannot come in 108 mala .")...so who is this Satguru???? ....imo, no bodily guru is Satguru and so there is no question of Baba Dixit being a Satguru and defaming him.....i feel that the real Satguru is mataa jagdamba(mataa guru) and those who do not recognise her and are defaming her, will never come in rosary mala of 108.