Three interpretations of Murli & Vani points.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Three interpretations of Murli & Vani points.

Post by shivsena »

I wish to start this important thread in which i shall be posting important Murli and Vani points to show how each point can be interpretated in 3 different ways: Bk point of view....Pbk point of view.... and 108 point of view.....and depending on how each soul will interpret them will then decide which category he belongs.

Av. Vani 11-4-86 says: Aaj-kal ki duniya hai hi dhokebaaz; dhokebaaz duniya se kinara kar liya; dhokewali duniya se lagaav toh nahin...seva arth connection doosri baat hai...lekin mann ka lagav nahin hona chahiye."
[meaning: "Todays world is very deceptive(misleading) ; have you left the deceptive world ; do you have any attachment to the deceptive world....you can maintain connection with the deceptive world to do seva....but your mind should not be attached to it."]

BKs would interpret it as follows: The outside world is a deceptive world and they have no attachment to that world and they are connected to that world only for service.

PBKs would interpret is as follows: The bk world is a deceptive world and they have left the bk world and are connected to it only for service of BKs that Krishna(Lekhraj Kirpalani) is not prajapita brahma and that Ram (Virendra Dev Dixit) is prajapita brahma in Sakar at present.

But actually all Murlis and Vanis are directed to only 108 souls(would-be avaykt stage farishtas) and in this point avaykt brahma is clearly describing the behad ka drama to potential 108 souls about the deceptive bk and pbk world who are deceiving students by preaching Bhakti in the name of Gyan and HE is directing the 108 souls to do seva of this deceptive mayavi pbk world (ie. to prove that advance knowledge is Krishna ki jhooti Gita and that ShivBaba ki sacchi Gita will come at the end of brahma ki raat in the near future.)

In the outside physical world there is physical corruption (of money), adulteration(of foodstuff) and deception(souls cheating each other).....but in the world of knowledge there is subtle corruption, adulteration and deception ie teaching Bhakti in the name of Gyan and teaching hatyoga in the name of RajYoga by deh-dhari manushya gurus (Dadis-Didis and Baba Dixit). Whatever happens in the broad drama has its seed in the subtle behad ka Sangamyugi drama. So avaykt brahma is describing the deception(dhokebazi) in the world of knowledge and only 108 souls will have this discriminating power and nirnay shakti and power to fight this corrupted deceptive bk-pbk world with weapons of knowledge.

shivsena.
-----------

RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Re: Three interpretations of Murli & Vani points.

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote:
Av. Vani 11-4-86 says: Aaj-kal ki duniya hai hi dhokebaaz; dhokebaaz duniya se kinara kar liya; dhokewali duniya se lagaav toh nahin...seva arth connection doosri baat hai...lekin mann ka lagav nahin hona chahiye."
[meaning: "Todays world is very deceptive(misleading) ; have you left the deceptive world ; do you have any attachment to the deceptive world....you can maintain connection with the deceptive world to do seva....but your mind should not be attached to it."]

PBKs would interpret is as follows: The BK world is a deceptive world and they have left the BK world and are connected to it only for service of BKs that Krishna(Lekhraj Kirpalani) is not prajapita Brahma and that Ram (Veerendra Dev Dixit) is prajapita Brahma in Sakar at present.
....slight correction.....not only bk world,but everyone except ShivBaba...."Ek baap hi sat hai baaki sab jhooth"...so we even check ourselves in pbk world....so that's the thing....

NOTE:You say that Krishna is playing a role of mayavi swaroop,then whom do you consider as the one entering Gulzar Dadi and preaching Avyakt Vani?...if it is Krishna,then you have to stop giving importance to those Vani's and if it is someone else,then please tell us....
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: ....slight correction.....not only BK world,but everyone except ShivBaba...."Ek baap hi sat hai baaki sab jhooth"...so we even check ourselves in PBK world....so that's the thing....
At least you have accepted that PBKs have to check whether advance knowledge is right or wrong.
NOTE:You say that Krishna is playing a role of mayavi swaroop,then whom do you consider as the one entering Gulzar Dadi and preaching Avyakt Vani?...if it is Krishna,then you have to stop giving importance to those Vani's and if it is someone else,then please tell us....
Dear rudraputra.

I was hoping that someone would ask that question and i am glad that you did.
I had answered that query some years back, where my stand(as per churnings at that time) was that DL(as avaykt brahma) was narrating the av. Vanis as mother and when he enters VD then he plays the role of Ishwariya form of Maya to test the PBKs and to seperate the 3 groups ie. 9 lakh, 16000, and 108.(sort of a dual role like they show in movies).......but since last one year after much churning and logical thinking, i have now come to the conclusion that Krishna(DL- baccha buddhi) does not have the capacity to narrate perfect avaykt Vanis and also since he has not become karmatit Farishta, there is no possibility of DL(avaykt brahma) going to mt abu to narrate Vanis.
So the question is who is narrating the Vanis ?????????

This may come as a shock to many BKs as well as PBKs, since Mama Saraswati became avaykt in 1965 much before DL in 1969, and she being more knowledgeable than Krishna baccha, she is more eligible and qualified to narrate Vanis as avaykt brahma and not Krishna baccha. So as our intellect matures and study deepens, there is refining and changing in our understanding of Gyan, and so at present my belief is that, it is goddess of knowledge Saraswati who is reciting the Vanis in mt abu through Dadi Gulzar, as there is no other soul more knowledgeable than HER.
It will be difficult for BKs and PBKs to accept this fact at this stage, but as they churn the Murlis and Vanis deeply and co-relate Gyan with Bhakti-marg rememberences, they will surely see some sense in this belief.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

Avaykt Vani 1-1-79 (last page of sacchi Gita pocket--for BKs only).
"Paramatma milan manane ke tekhedaaron se thak gaye hain, niraash ho gaye hain.....samajte hain kuch aur, aur satya kuch aur hai,...satyata ki manzil ki khoj mein hain."
[meaning: "(students) have become tired of contractors who claim to meet them with Supreme Soul.....they understand something else and truth is something else....(frustrated students) are in search of final truth."]

The above Vani point clearly describes the state of the bk and pbk family at present where frustrated students (who are true seekers of truth) are tired of the contractors (Didi-Dadis and Babas) who promise them a meeting with Supreme Soul.

When this point was first narrated, the PBKs point a finger to BKs, but now after 30 years the same PBKs realise that truth is not existing in so called Advance Party also and frustrated PBKs are leaving in search of final truth. Those(BKs-PBKs) who have closed all roads or are satisfied with themselves, remain where they are, as they feel it is better to stay than to roam around in search of that elusive final truth.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote:
Dear rudraputra and pbk brothers.

I would like to ask a very important question:

Dada Lekhraj had visions of Krishna in 1937 and he always saw himself as becoming prince Krishna in Golden Age....so the million dollar question is why do BKs and PBKs believe that Lekhraj Kirpalani(Krishna) became karmatit avaykt farishta in 1969, when Dada Lekhraj himself did not do any purusharth of becoming a farishta ...(Krishna ki mahima is 16 kalaa sampoorna devta and not karmatit Farishta.).

So no other soul except Mama Saraswati, who became avaykt farishta in 1965, can be narrating av. Vanis through Dadi Gulzar.

Views of my brothers are awaited.
shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

Arjun Bhai has posted a very important Murli point in the bk section which i feel is more relevant in the pbk section (as i feel that Murli point is describing the fate of things to come in future in this behad ka Sangamyugi drama).

"Bhaarat me Ram rajya aur Ravan Rajya hota hai. Jab anek dharma ho jaatey hain tab ashaanti ho jaati hai. Laraai toh lagti hi rahtee hai. Is bhambhor ko aag toh lagni hai. Unko khooni naahek khel kahaa jaataa hai. Naahek sab mar jaayengey. Rakt ki nadiyaan bahengi. Fir ghee doodh ki nadiyaan bahengi. Hahakar se jaijaikaar hogi. Baaki sab agyaan nidra mein sotey-sotey hi khatma ho jaayengey. Bari yukti se sthaapnaa hoti hai. Vighna bhi parengey, atyaachaar bhi hongey." (Sakar Murli, 17.01.09, pg 3)

My interpretations are as follows:

"Bharat me Ram rajya aur Ravan Rajya hota hai. ( Ram-rajya and Ravan-rajya are in chaitanya Bharat ie pbk world ).
Jab anek dharma ho jaatey hain tab ashaanti ho jaati hai. ( when there are many opinions in the pbk world then there is peacelessness )
Laraai toh lagti hi rahtee hai. ( subtle fight between BKs-PBKs and ex-PBKs continously goes on. )
Ab toh bahut zor se laraai lagegi. ( in future this fight will increase. )
Is bhambhor ko aag toh lagni hai. ( there will be fire (of anger) in both the worlds )
Unko khooni naahek khel kahaa jaataa hai. ( this is the play of bloody wasteful thoughts)
Naahek sab mar jaayengey. (everybody in both the worlds will die from knowledge)
Rakt ki nadiyaan bahengi. (rivers of blood will flow ie wasteful and negative thoughts will abound in bk-pbk world)
Fir ghee doodh ki nadiyaan bahengi. (then there will be rivers of milk and ghee ie kingdom of truth will be established)
Hahakar se jaijaikaar hogi.( first there will be confusion / chaos / anarchy and then there will be salutations to the victorious)
Baaki sab agyaan nidra mein sotey-sotey hi khatma ho jaayengey.(the BKs-PBKs will loose their inheritance while remaining in the slumber of ignorance)
Bari yukti se sthaapnaa hoti hai. ( the kingdom is established with tact and secrecy)
Vighna bhi parengey, atyaachaar bhi hongey." ( obstacles will be created and there will be lot of atrocities)

BKs feel that the above point describes the future events going to happen in the outside world. PBKs feel that the future events will happen in the bk world....but the reality is the future events will happen where there is chaitanya Bharat ie in the pbk world.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all bk-pbk brothers.

In Murlis it is said: "mujhe Gyani-tu atma vishesh pasand hai." [meaning: "I particularly like knowledgeable souls."]

Who are these Gyani-tu atma ???....are they 9,00,000 BKs or are they 16,000 PBKs or are they 108 king quality souls.....and how does one differentiate a Gyani-tu atma from a Bhakti pradhan atma.

shivsena.
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Post by Surya_40 »

shivsena wrote:
Who are these Gyani-tu atma ???....are they 9,00,000 BKs or are they 16,000 PBKs or are they 108 king quality souls.....and how does one differentiate a Gyani-tu atma from a Bhakti pradhan atma.
108 King Quality Souls. They not only Gyani atma Souls but also baap ka har ek baath ki practically Gupt me follow karnewala, baap ki pyara atma.

Surya
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Surya_40 wrote:
108 King Quality Souls. They not only Gyani atma Souls but also baap ka har ek baath ki practically Gupt me follow karnewala, baap ki pyara atma.
Surya
Very true....first they have to recognise through Murli knowledge who is this nyara and pyara Bap and then try to follow him numberwise..."jaise Bap nyara aur pyara hai vaise bacchon ko bhi nyara aur pyara banana hai." ....So the question is who is this Nyara and pyara Bap ?????....is it shiv bindi ????

shivsena.
Surya_40
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Post by Surya_40 »

shivsena wrote: ..."jaise Bap nyara aur pyara hai vaise bacchon ko bhi nyara aur pyara banana hai." ....So the question is who is this Nyara and pyara Bap ?????....is it Shiv bindi ????
[/color]
I hope nyara aur pyara Sakar me ohna chahiye. us Sakar dwara shiv ne part bajara hai (Gupt me). Because Sthapana shiv bap ne nimita Sakar dwara banara hai. those atma vonku bap samaan banatha hai. It means he has to do lakshmi naryan part Sakar me karna padega (No.1 Lakhminaryana). Thos who identify them and then follow No.1 Lakshminaraya become numberwise lakshminarayana depends on purushot.

by Surya
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Surya_40 wrote: It means he has to do lakshmi naryan part Sakar me karna padega (No.1 Lakhminaryana). Thos who identify them and then follow No.1 Lakshminaraya become numberwise lakshminarayana depends on purushot.
by Surya
So who is No. 1 LN according to you ????
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

shivsena wrote:So who is No. 1 LN according to you ????
I do not know
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Surya_40 wrote: So who is No. 1 LN according to you ????(query from shivsena)

I do not know
This is the standard answer given by BKs and PBKs when asked what is our aim/object and what is our purusharth......is it to become Bap samaan!!!... or is it to become 16* devta like LN !!!!... or is it to become avaykt Farishta !!!!

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Surya soul wrote:- 108 King Quality Souls. They not only Gyani atma Souls but also baap ka har ek baath ki practically Gupt me follow karnewala, baap ki pyara atma.
Shivena soul replied:- Very true...first they have to recognise through Murli knowledge who is this nyara and pyara Bap and then try to follow him numberwise...

Dear shivena soul,
so does not this imply even before that it is necesary to recognize those 108 souls? So is the first effort is searching these 108 souls instead of Shiv bindi, Prajapita, etc?

So
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:so does not this imply even before that it is necesary to recognize those 108 souls? So is the first effort is searching these 108 souls instead of Shiv bindi, Prajapita, etc?

Your query is a ill-logical and invalid query.

IF one has to come in 108 it is imperative to recognise who is the yatharth roop of ShivBaba and not the reverse.
According to me, prajapita (whether DL or VD) is not the yatharth roop at present and recognising the Chariot (whether DL or VD) will never enable a soul to come in 108 (it is said in Murlis that "koto mein koi aur koi me bhi koi mujhe yatharth jaante hain".)

If you are comfortable with either of them, then it is your choice.

shivsena.