Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Alaf and Bae

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote:
Actually she has been mistaken as the actual ShivBaba i.e., Corporeal practical form of Shiv. And she has been worshipped as The GodFather atleast by Bharatwasis.
Sanjeev.
There is every possibility that Mama Saraswati could be revealed as personified ShivBaba (as no. 1 shivshakti -- ardh-nari-ishwar) in future....as per Bhakti-marg Shiva and shakti are same ie one single entity...they cannot exist seperately. Murli also say "Ram is shiv and shiv is Ram".[Bhakti-marg says: "Shiva is shakti and shakti is Shiva"]
This will come as a great shock to BKs and PBKs who are expecting God Shiva to be revealed through a Sakar male body.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote:In my opinion,
Alaf is Dada Lekharaj,
Bae is Mama Saraswati.
Alaf i.e., D.L. has got Allah and is Loveleen. Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev Bhai.

Are you trying to say that DL is Alaf and prajapita brahma both together !!!....and also the feminine side of Shiva ie Maa adi-shakti.

shivsena.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

shivsena wrote:Dear sanjeev Bhai.
Are you trying to say that DL is Alaf and prajapita Brahma both together !!!....and also the feminine side of Shiva ie Maa adi-shakti.
Yes.
Prajapita Brahma is name of the patit (downfallen) body.
Through that physical personality Shiv gives inheritence of Mukti and JeevanMukti.
Whose body is that?
That of D. Lekharaj i.e., the next birth of D.L.

How is D.L. Alaf?
It refers to that soul whose body Shiv uses to give inheritence.
And since it is the body of D.L., he is Alaf. And this Alaf i.e., D.L. has got i.e., has understood The Knowledge. And since he has understood, he has lost interest in this worldly pleasures. Just saying is different and experiencing is different. Who will leave diamond for stones?
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote: Yes.
Prajapita Brahma is name of the patit (downfallen) body.
That of D. Lekharaj i.e., the next birth of D.L.
Sanjeev.
Where is that patit downfallen body ??
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

shivsena wrote: Where is that patit downfallen body ??
:D ;-)
Really, the core of knowledge. The multi - billion dollar question.
I cannot say now. Let us wait and see.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote:Really, the core of knowledge. The multi - billion dollar question.
I cannot say now. Let us wait and see.
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev Bhai.

I appreciate your frankness and also your perseverence about formulating and sticking to your theory about the re-birth of DL as prajapita brahma in future (even though you do not know where he has taken birth, in which lokik name.)

I hope you find out soon and let us know about the same .
shivsena.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

shivsena wrote: Dear sanjeev Bhai.
sticking to your theory about the re-birth of DL as prajapita Brahma in future (even though you do not know where he has taken birth, in which lokik name.)
I hope you find out soon and let us know about the same .
There is a Murli point which says that now (i.e., when the Murli was being spoken) there is Father in front of you, and the later generation will say him as grandfather. I do not have the book now, so I cannot give you the exact words and Murli date. I had copied the point from the registers given in Kampil.
What I thought about the point is that the same personality i.e., D.L. will have to take rebirth and play the part of Prj. Br. and the later generation will recognise him as the same old one and hence will call him as grandfather (might be great 2 grandfather, not sure). Also when it is said that pichadi wale kahenge grandfather to Prajapita, then Prj. Br. should be in this physical corporeal world.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote: What I thought about the point is that the same personality i.e., D.L. will have to take rebirth and play the part of Prj. Br. and the later generation will recognise him as the same old one Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev.
If you are formulating a theory about the re-birth of DL, then please let us know who is going to mt abu to narrate avaykt Vanis. i am sure you must have thought about this logical fallout of your theory.
shivsena.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

shivsena wrote: Dear sanjeev.
If you are formulating a theory about the re-birth of DL, then please let us know who is going to mt abu to narrate avaykt Vanis. i am sure you must have thought about this logical fallout of your theory.
shivsena.
I had not thought about it. But thoughts came to me about the rebirth of D.L. And I started writing about it.
Yes, the question you have raised is very important. Initially I had no idea about it. But now I think I am understanding it. And I have even written about it in this post, although not directly.
Saraswati Jagadamba is the ring master of this Great Brahmakumaris circus at present and is baby sitting the BKs and ex-BKs, whoever is following or accept Murlis.
In my opinion, it is Saraswati Mama narrating Avyakt Vanis.
How? It is complex. Not as simple as a ghost entering a body and talking, which we sometimes see or read about in our lives.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote: In my opinion, it is Saraswati Mama narrating Avyakt Vanis.
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev Bhai.

Yes--She is the only soul who is capable to speak Vanis and not Krishna Baccha-Lekhraj Kirpalani, as she is the one who reached the karmati stage before Lekhraj Kirpalani.
This belief will rapidly spread first in PBKs and then in BKs and then revelation will occur as it has been said in Murlis "Bharatmata shiv-shakti avtaar, anth ka hai bas yehi ek naara"

Also Bharat mein vande mataram ka gayan hai, vande pitram ka nahin...so God ShivBaba's revelation as adi-shakti Maa jagdamba will come as a bolt of lightening in the bk-pbk world.

shivsena.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

shivsena wrote:Dear sanjeev Bhai.
Yes--She is the only soul who is eligible and qualified to speak Vanis and not Krishna Baccha-Lekhraj Kirpalani.
shivsena.
I just saw the post, Three interpretations of Murli & Vani points. You too have written yesterday that it is Saraswati Mama who goes to Mt. Abu. But I differ with your views about how Saraswati Mama plays her part and about the practical form of Shiv.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote: I just saw the post, Three interpretations of Murli & Vani points. You too have written yesterday that it is Saraswati Mama who goes to Mt. Abu. But I differ with your views about how Saraswati Mama plays her part and about the practical form of Shiv.Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev.

Till Father ShivBaba comes and unites 108 souls as rudramala beads, we are bound to have differences....it has been said in Vanis "majboori se mile hue hain, dil se nahin"...all souls in bk-pbk family have different mat and are not united with their dil.....only when Dilwala Bap comes then all souls will be united in one thread of knowledge ("Bap ke sivaya koi bhi ek mat banaa naa sake.")...when Father comes there will be ''unity in diversity''.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote: . But I differ with your views about how Saraswati Mama plays her part and about the practical form of Shiv. Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev Bhai.

At present many BKs and PBKs will not accept about jagdamba Saraswati being revealed as personified form of Shiva, but as time of revelation comes nearer, then the whole bk-pbk world will have to bow down to Jagdamba Saraswati (whether you call her Durga or Lakshmi or mahakali) and accept her as eternal spiritual Mother.

Sending you some extracts from Bhakti-marg teaching which i just read on the internet.
If my brothers on this forum are interested in knowing more about the shakti form of Shiva, then they are requested to type "shaktism" on google search and they will find plenty of articles on Shiva/shakti .
shivsena.
=============================================================

The Shiv tattava (Divine Consciousness as Shiva) is inactive, while the Shakti tattava (Divine Energy as Kali) is active. Shiva represents the Absolute pure consciousness which is beyond all names, forms and activities. Kali, on the other hand, represents the potential (and manifested) energy responsible for all names, forms and activities. She is his Shakti, or creative power, and is seen as the substance behind the entire content of all consciousness. She can never exist apart from Shiva or act independently of him, i.e., Shakti, all the matter/energy of the universe, is not distinct from Shiva, but is rather the dynamic power of Shiva.

When one meditates on reality at rest, as absolute pure consciousness (without the activities of creation, preservation or dissolution) one refers to this as Shiva. When one meditates on reality as dynamic and creative, as the Absolute content of pure consciousness (with all the activities of creation, preservation or dissolution) one refers to it as Kali or Shakti. However, in either case the yogi is interested in one and the same reality -- the only difference being in name and fluctuating aspects of appearance. It is this which is generally accepted as the meaning of Kali standing on the chest of Shiva.(static Shiva and dynamic shakti)

In spite of her seemingly terrible form, Kali is often considered the kindest and most loving of all the Hindu goddesses, as she is regarded by her devotees as the Mother of the whole Universe. And, because of her terrible form she is also often seen as a great protector.

==========================================================================

To accept Kamla devi as mother jagdamba or mahakali and to accept sister Vedanti as Sangamyugi Radha (Lakshmi) and to accept Baba Dixit as Ram's soul(prajapita) is one of the greatest mis-conceptions of advance knowledge.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Re: Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

Post by shivsena »

Dear bk-pbk brothers.

Sharing some extracts about the divine mother (Shiva/shakti) which i read on the internet.

“In this world, every individual has a mother. But Truth is the Mother of the entire humanity. Those who follow this Mother will never face any difficulties in life. The worldly mothers are bound by space and time and will have to leave their bodies at one point of time, but Truth is not limited by space and time and remains the same in all the three periods of time. It is the master of all the Three Worlds. So, everyone must necessarily follow such a noble Mother (Truth).”

We need to contemplate on this primary principle: Truth is the Divine Mother.

Contemplation of the Absolute as The Divine Mother is the highest articulation in the pursuit of Truth in which one can engage. Such contemplation demands an understanding of the cosmic drama far beyond normal human comprehension. Truth is the substratum of all spiritual teachings. What really counts is the realisation that there is only one Truth, albeit one with many diverse expressions. So let us fathom out this Truth and endeavour to present it in an accessible form, that we may embrace the brilliance and majesty of that which is unfolding in our times.

Who Then Is The Divine MOTHER ??

The Principle of Shiva/Shakti. In this context, Shiva/Shakti is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Though often referred to as two Principles, the two are actually One. Shiva is the Ultimate Primordial Power Holder and the Eternal Witness. Within Shiva, and simultaneously One with Shiva, is the Power – or Shakti. The Power, One with and inseparable from the Power Holder, is that which causes all potential beingness to become. Shakti is identifiable only as One with Shiva. The two are inseparable – One – never apart. Shiva is the silent witness of all phenomena, the innermost focal point of the subjective cosmic spirit, whilst Shakti is the phenomena itself coming forth as nature.

Shiva is cosmic consciousness and the static substratum to all phenomena. Complementary yet intrinsically polarised to the inert Shiva is Shakti, whose essential nature is to be active, creative, mobile, pulsating forth the rhythm of life. The cosmos (the objectified body and being of Parabrahman) is an expansion of the mutual dependency of Shiva and Shakti. They remain inseparable since they depend upon each other in order to manifest their total nature. This Shiva/Shakti is Truth, and as Truth it lies within and at the back of all creation as The Eternal Principle: The Divine Mother.

The Divine Mother is Shiva/Shakti - is Parabrahman - is Truth. One cannot be without the other. One cannot exist without the other. There can be no creation without a creator, no water without its flowing principle. “Just as the rays from the sun, so Shakti cannot be distinguished from Shiva.” Hence, if Shiva is regarded as “Sat” (Being in itself), Shakti is “Sati” (Being in itself the Power to be such); if Shiva is “Chit” (Pure consciousness), Shakti is “Chiti” (Pure consciousness as Power); if Shiva is “Ananda” (perfect bliss), Shakti is the “very soul of Ananda and its wave of absolute play”; and if Shiva is “Brahman,” Shakti is “Brahmamayi.”

Shakti, when understood as the Power, is the Divine Mother - Adi (first) Shakti, ParaShakti (Supreme), Jagadamba the Universal Mother. Shiva the Power Holder, the Witness, is the Divine Father - Sadashiva, Param Shiva - and as such can be perceived as Wisdom. The Universal Mother births that which the Father is. The Eternal Father witnesses that which the Mother creates. They are inseparable. The Divine Mother has no polarity, and therefore is neither male, female, or neutral and is above and beyond all divisions. To attempt to describe Shakti as woman, or feminine principle, is an error in the same way as it is equally incorrect to identify Shiva as male or masculine principle. Such distinctions cause confusion and act to send the aspirant off track. The English language is, in itself, responsible for some of this misunderstanding due to its gender based structure. The use of the terms “She” and “He” must be used with caution and clearly understood as making reference to Principle – not form.

The Mother Is Parabrahman.
--------------------------------

The above concept of Shiva/shakti is completely different from the concept preached by Bk and Pbk philosophies ( Shiva was and never will never be revealed as prajapita Brahma but will be revealed as shakti).......All things remembered in outside Bhakti marg are remembences of what happened in Sangamyug......so this concept of combined Shiva/shakti will take place in practical in future so that the same can be written in the Bhakti-marg scriptures of the next Kalpa.

shivsena.

----------
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote:
And Mama is ruling and acting as the ringmaster of this Great Brahmakumaris Circus of Sangamyug. This khel pal (timepass games) will not continue for too long. Just one more year as per my understanding. Teaching will be then complete.
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev.

If you call jagdamba Saraswati as the ring leader of the BKs, then can she be called Karan-karavan-haar practical swaroop of Shiva(shiv-shakti combined) in whom the whole Godly knowledge emerges (as Gyan ki devi Saraswati) and it was she who delivered the Sakar Murlis through DL after leaving her body in 1965 and it is she who has been regularly narrating avaykt Vanis through Dadi Gulzar at present.....all the time Shiva being the static force behind her and she being the dynamic power who is playing the whole game....similar to the concept of powerhouse and electricity, where powerhouse is static and electricity is dynamic.

Please give your views.
shivsena.