Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:If women were respected in Advanced Knowledge, then no woman would have ever left any of the so called advance ashrams and gone back to lokik life....the very fact that all the women who left, felt they were exploited, unsecure, frustrated and were used like bonded labourers(bandheli according to Murlis) with no freedom...and those who are still sticking around in advance patshalas have no other option because they have closed all doors of lokik life.
The number of surrendered sisters or mothers who have left or are leaving the Yagya is very very small whereas the number of sisters/mothers surrendering their life for Godly service is increasing constantly. So, it is upto you if you wish to be influenced by the minority who are leaving due to various reasons.
Please Just go to Kampil and do the Advance Course and talk to them frankly but being a Brother you will never be allowed to talk to them privately and so you will never know the real inside story.
Young surrendered sisters (PBKs) can meet PBK brothers in the presence of PBK mothers. Similarly, family members or relatives of PBK sisters living in various minimadhuabans can meet them whenever they visit the concerned mini-Madhubans in the presence of a PBK mother. Phone numbers of many mini-Madhubans have been given on the official website. If anyone wishes, he/she can ring up and find out the truth. Apart from this every PBK sister or mother has been given the freedom to leave the Yagya at any point of time by giving in writing that she has lost faith in Baba and does not wish to stay at the mini-Madhubans any longer.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: "Suni sunayein baaton se bharatwasi ne durgati paai."
"Bharatwasis have attained the downfall on believing hearsay"
This is perfectly applicable to behad ka bharatwasis(PBKs) who have accepted baba dixit as ShivBaba without any proof....and the evidence of downfall is clearly evident in the pbk family.
in Murli it is clearly stated that
sivay ShivBaba ke koi bhi kanya mataon ka guide nahi ban sakta
other than ShivBaba no one can become guide of kanya mata
Murli says "no manushya guru can become a guide" for matas and kanyas.
Only videhi ShivBaba(Mama jagdamba) can become guide for matas and kanyas.
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: This is perfectly applicable to behad ka bharatwasis(PBKs) who have accepted Baba dixit as ShivBaba without any proof....and the evidence of downfall is clearly evident in the PBK family.
...you are moving the topic...and if you are interested to do so,then i am helpless....
yours "perfectly applicable" words shows your immaturity how you move the topic....you accepted the so called tragic of kanya-mata and had confidently accused baba....your words shows your character....
what do you believe in?
in Murli it has been said
"Mein prerna se nahi padata."
"I do not teach you through (incorporeal) inspiration"
and your whole knowledge is based on the ridiculous fairy tale that your so called Mama will be understood by 108 beads and she will teach them only!!! but how?...do not knoe...great,,,,is this the stupid stuff we should accept without any proof?
...frankly i see your downfall when i see you running insane behind this idiotic concept....
it is told
Indriya jeet ya Prakriti jeet ya Kaam jeet ya Man jeet toh Jagat jeet!!!
Organs conquered or Nature conquered or Lust conquered or Mind conquered than(you have whole) World conquered!!!
....now tell me have your Mama conquered any of these?...do you have any proof of your Mama conquering this?
OK!! till now no....no problem....but will she do this in future? if yes how come we come to know that?
she died due to blood cancer....or whatever the reason it is but you are not able to prove how she conquered her nature(body)....moreover she was a staunch follower of BRAHMA baba....there are many proofs of this....
How we can say that she had conquered the lust without any bodily proof?
same about the mind....how come we say that she had conquered her mind? can we see her any act showing no effect on her mind or something like that????....are you the one scared form of holy Mama??? or Gulzar Dadi the one?
Moreover baba says
"Meri koi tithi tareekh nahi hai"
"I do not have my date or time(when i come or so)"
but the whole season of BAAPDADA is known prior to the event...how come so?
if your Mama had become BAAP SAMAAN,she should also not disclose the secret of her coming time or date?
why don't you try to meet BAAPDADA(so called your Mama) at MT. ABU for these queries....? you might get your answer!!!
Murli says "no manushya guru can become a guide" for matas and kanyas.
Only videhi ShivBaba(Mama jagdamba) can become guide for matas and kanyas.
what is the meaning of dehi and videhi and what are their differences?....pls make me understand your concept!!!
that is true no manushya guru can guide kanya matayein.....it is only ShivBaba who is sadguru who can do so....
but in Murli it has been said that
"Baap ko pehchaan na yeh sabse badi pariksha hai."
"To identify baba is the biggest exam(challenge)"
....why is it said so????....if only airy Mama has to be accepted as god?
because among the jhoote manushya guru you have to find SADGURU, in corporeal form but in incorporeal stage!!!
fair comparison takes place between entities of same category....and SHIV is out of comparison scope(as he is never caught in drama or in any category)!!! yes,SHIV+BABA can be compared!!!
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote:
but in Murli it has been said that
"Baap ko pehchaan na yeh sabse badi pariksha hai."
[i]"To identify Baba is the biggest exam(challenge)"[/i]
....why is it said so????....if only airy Mama has to be accepted as god?
So you have identified a physical guru Baba dixit as ShivBaba ... can you please share the Murli points which prove that he is ShivBaba.....as Murlis say: "ShivBaba is videhi".
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:So you have identified a physical guru Baba dixit as ShivBaba ... can you please share the Murli points which prove that he is ShivBaba.....as Murlis say: "ShivBaba is videhi".
If i may quote arjun Bhai from his post on 28.12.10 http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=37&t ... 165#p35021 ... "ShivBaba being videhi (bodiless) means that he does not have the consciousness of the body despite having a body. It does not mean that he doesn't have a body."

"There will be victory for the side that has the All Powerful Almighty Authority in person." [Mu 02.06.03]

I think this can be safely taken to mean, that ShivBaba plays his role in a body(in person); and the side that recognises who this person is, will attain victory.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
"There will be victory for the side that has the All Powerful Almighty Authority in person." [Mu 02.06.03]
I think this can be safely taken to mean, that ShivBaba plays his role in a body(in person); and the side that recognises who this person is, will attain victory.
Roy
Time will show who will be victorious in the end: whether 16000 PBKs(who think VD is Ram ShivBaba) will be victorious.... or 108 (who think Mama is Ramshivbaba) will be victorious.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:This is perfectly applicable to behad ka bharatwasis(PBKs) who have accepted baba dixit as ShivBaba without any proof....
The proof is in what is being narrated by Father Shiv through the mouth of Baba Dixit(Shankar-Ram). Whether someone recognises the truth that is being spoken, is dependent on their part in the Drama!

"How could there be that recognition if the soul did not speak? When that soul speaks, they know that it truly is that soul. It is only when Shiv Baba gives you knowledge that you understand Shiv Baba is speaking. This one cannot give knowledge. No one except the Father can explain this. Sometimes, people say: We want to talk to Shiv Baba, but how can we recognise Him? They will not be able to understand anything. You should understand with your intellect: No one except Baba can give this knowledge." [Mu 02/06/03]

Roy
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

shivsena wrote: Ekvyapi does not mean that Shiv is going to be revealed through some physical body (manushya guru)....Shiv can also be revealed through the subtle body of light and might (no. 1 avaykt farishta-angel) ie. no. 1 shivshakti(Mama jagdamba)....this aspect has been totally overlooked by PBKs.(who just cannot see beyond the physical body)
RudraPutra wrote:first of all do you know the meaning of vyapt?...if no then understand it first....then we will talk about ek or sarva vyapi...alright...

....main sukshmwatanvasi mein pravesh hi nahi karta(...i do not enter in subtle dweller(subtle body)) is the Murli point.....i do not know how you take this point....
even in Trimurti chitra there is a writing,
Mera Avyakt roop "jyotirlingam" hai
My unmanifest form is jyotirlingam...
do you want to say jyotirlingam is named to subtle body.....then i cannot say anything to you coz ling word is never said to subtle body,but it directly indicates the male corporeal bodily organ....but still if you have some other stuff than this universal truth,then sorry i am helpless....
Linga Sharir or linga body,

please see the links below:
http://www.blavatskyarchives.com/thomas ... ciples.htm
http://lnayurved.com/
http://namahashivaya.blogspot.com/2011/ ... abaji.html

RURABHISHEKAM :- First Invoke the Maa Sanjeevani and start your Rudrabhishekam with the meditation as follows :-

Sit and Breath In and Out slowly and fully for 5 minutes.Then with your Bhav/feeling Feel that you are that Linga Sharir serounded insie and out side u with all the golden energy moving inside u and that universe is within you.Then bring bhav that you are now totally converted into 18-Sanskar paradshivling and just keep this bhav for the whole dhyana.Just bring bhav an feel you are the 18-sankar paradshivling (now sanjeevani is with you just bring bhav rest sanjeevani will do)continue ur breath in and out.Now feel that you are that Infinte and you are the Shiva.Merge with the universal conciousness and bring bhav that whole universe is within ur paradshivling.
http://www.beezone.com/DevatmaShakti/Chapter8.html

Earth with her seven dwipas constitutes the Bhurloka, the sky 'containing 'the whole family of stars of which the Sun is one of the members is called Bhuwarloka and is also called Antarikshalaka. The rest of the five are higher. astral regions enveloping the Bhuwarloka one over the other. Satyaloka is the highest Brahmaloka. For a more comprehensive idea readers are referred to commentary on Patanjali's Yoga Darshan by Vyasa vide sutra (3.26) above referred to. All the spheres are accessible after death to the astral bodies of spiritual persons, who rise upto them according to the degree of refinement of their respective astral bodies (linga sharir).
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_precession_a.htm

These fifteen electrical manifestations, together with the two magnetic poles, Intelligence and Mind, make up the [seventeen "fine limbs" of the subtle or astral body] Linga-Sharir or Sukshma-Sharir, the fine material body of Purush, Spirit.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all truth--seeking PBKs.

If Bhakti-marg shivling(picture below) is pavitra-pravritti marg ki nishani (symbol of Yin-Yang-...male-female principle), then which combination is pavitra-pravritti marg in Sangamyug ???

....is it shiv + prajapita brahma(Krishna-DLR according to BKs)
....or is it shiv + Shankar ( Virendra Dev Dixit according to PBKs).
...or is it shiv + adi-shakti jagdamba.(Mama)

Imo, the above 3 beliefs are going to seperate the Sangamyugi souls in three categories.... 9 lacs.....16000.....108. (as per their beliefs.).

shivsena.

parad shiv.jpg
parad shiv.jpg (5.21 KiB) Viewed 10386 times
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all truth-seeking PBKs.

Sharing some more photos from Bhakti-marg showing shivling with jaladhari and Shankar-parvati(combined)....all photos from Bhakti marg prove that shiv and shakti(adi-mataa jagdamba) form pravritti-marg and shiv is never combined with prajapita brahma(male body).

ShivaParvati--shivling.jpg
shiv-parvati-shivling.jpg
shivaparvati--supporting ling.jpg
shivaparvati--supporting ling.jpg (32.6 KiB) Viewed 10367 times
The above rare photo has to be viewed very carefully to see that it is Maa adi-shakti in the form of parvati who is supporting the ling in her hands(buddhi-roopi haath)...meaning that it is only adi-shakti who forms the adhaar(support) for shiv in Sangamyug and not any male body (prajapita brahma)

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

The pictures below show kamdhenu cow showering milk over shivling.....imo, these pictures reveal a very deep secret.

The cow represents mata jagdamba Saraswati and whatever milk(sherni ka doodh---milk of Lioness) she has given us in the form of Sakar Murlis have to be churned to identify what is the meaning of "shivling" (denoting pavitra-pravritti marg -- the combined roop of mat-pita--no. 1 shivshakti.)....and she is known as kamdhenu cow(wish-fulfilling) because she fulfils all the wishes of those souls who have identified the correct meaning of shivling. ("jagdamba se sarva manokamna puri hoti hai"..."Jagdamba fulfils all your desires.")

shivsena.

kamadhenu.jpg
kamadhenu.jpg (87.11 KiB) Viewed 10460 times
kamdhenu cow 2.jpg
kamdhenu cow 2.jpg (34.51 KiB) Viewed 10460 times
kamdhenu cow 1.jpg
kamdhenu cow 1.jpg (49.09 KiB) Viewed 10460 times
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Sharing a video about Mama(gupt ShivBaba) describing her qualities and what she personified to those souls who were close to her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=They5508aks

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Many Murli start with the song: "Lelo lelo duaein Maa-bap ki; sar se utregi gatri pap ki"
[meaning: Take mother-Father's blessings to get rid of the impure sinful deeds"]----Who are these mother-Father combined whose blessings we have to take???....Is it not Shiva+shakti combined ???

Murlis say: "jagdamba se sarva-manokamna puri hoti hain." [meaning: "Jagdamba fulfils all your desires"]-----so who is this jagdamba who fulfils all the desires in the end....is it mummy(kamla devi as per PBKs)...or is it Brahma(Lekhraj Kirpalani) who is considered as badi Maa.....or is it some other soul ???
Also if jagdamba fulfils all our desires then why can we not remember her and why should we remember bindi ShivBaba.

Murlis say: "Mataa guru bigar uddhar nahin". [ meaning : there is no salvation without guru-Maa . "] So who is this guru-Maa whom we have to identify who will give us salvation ???....Is it brahma(Lekhraj Kirpalani) badi Maa...or is it kamla devi Maa according to PBKs.....or is it Maa adi-shakti durga ???

Murlis also say: "Mataa O mataa tu hai jagat ki bhagya-vidhata" [ meaning: O mother you are the fortune maker of the world."]... who is this mother who is fortune maker of the world ???

Avaykt Vanis also mention the words "Bhagya-vidhataa Brahma"....Who is Bhagya-vidhataa Brahma ????

All the above points clearly indicate that it is only avaykt Brahma(badi Maa--jagdamba) who is gupt bhagya-vidhataa of all souls and only by recognising her, that all souls will make their fortune numberwise.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Sharing an important Vani point about gupt mat-pita.

Avaykt Vani 20-12-69 says: "Service ke prati bacche hi nimit hain, naa ki Maa-bap...woh toh gupt roop mein hain. Service mein mat-pita backbone hain aur bacche samne hain. Service ke part mein mat-pita ka part nahin hai...issme bacche hi Bap ka show karenge.....aisa medal drama mein koi koi bacchon ko milna hai."

[ "meaning: Regarding service, the children are instrumental, not mother-Father (ie combined shivshakti)...they(combined mother-Father) are incognito. In service Mat-pita are backbone and children are in front. In service mat-pita(combined shivshakti) play no role....in service only children will make show of mother-Father combined....such a medal is won only by very few children (ie.108 only).]

The above Vani point is self-explanatory and clarifies many aspects of Gyan.....it also clarifies that mat-pita (no. 1 shivshakti) both are combined and incognito backbone of only 108 children who have recognised them and who are destined to become avaykt farishtas in future.

Also it has to be churned as to who is speaking these points.
If avaykt Brahma is speaking, then to whom is he refering as gupt mat-pita who are backbone and which children are in front.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

A self-explanatory point about mata jagdamba.

Murli 3-1-07 says: "माता की महिमा है . सभी धर्म वालो की हेड माता होनी चाहिए . सभी की माता जगदम्बा बैठ लोरी देती है . जगदम्बा सबकी माता टहरी , तो सबको उनके आगे माथा झुकाना पड़े . रावण-राज्य में शांति हो न सके . शांति कहाँ से मिलती है , यह माता ही समझा सकती है.

"mataa ki mahima hai. Sabhi dharm walo ki head mataa honi chahiye. Sabhi ki mataa jagdamba baith lori deti hai. Jagdamba sabki mataa tahri, to sabko unke aage matha jhukana pade. Ravan-rajya mein shanti ho na sake. Shanti kahan se milti hai, yeh mata hi samja sakti hai.

[ " The praise is for mother. All religions head should be mother. The world mother jagdamba sits and explains(through avaykt Vanis). jagdamba is mother of all souls, so the whole world(bk-pbk) has to bow down before her. There cannot be any peace in Ravan-rajya. How peace can be attained, this can be explained only by mother."]

The above point is self-explanatory about the praise of Maa-jagdamba Saraswati.

shivsena.