Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

Post by shivsena »

Dear bk-pbk brothers.

Who is Maa adi-shakti ---the feminine side of God Shiva ???

Is it Prajapita Brahma - Lekhraj Kirpalani -Krishna (according to BKs),

or is it Prajapita Brahma - Virendra Dev Dixit -Ram (according to PBKs.)

or is it jagdamba Saraswati--mateshwari (whom the BKs have conveniently forgotten and PBKs call titledhari jagdamba and satyugi Radha.)

Views about this most interesting and intruiging topic of who is Godmother are most welcome.

shivsena.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

Post by sachkhand »

It has been clearly said in Murlis that Brahma is His Banni. Therefore Brahma is the Maa Aadi Shakti. But if we go according to scriptures then it is said in scriptures that The Shakti epresses Herself through different forms at different levels.
In my opinion,
We should keep in mind the rosary given in the picture of Tree. And also it is said in Murlis about these things.

There are two beads above the rosary or outside the ring of the rosary and there is the flower on top of the two beads.

It is said in Murlis that The flower is The ShivBaba.
And in that picture of "Tree" it is written beside the two beads.
One is Prajapita Brahma, that which is above amongst the two. Or that which is just below the Flower.
Other is Jagadamba Saraswati.

Even faces of Dada Lekharaj and Mama Saraswati are given in the beads.

According to my understanding,
Dada Lekharaj is the actual Banni of ShivBaba, The Flower. And he is the actual Prajapita Brahma. For whom it is said "God is One God ka Bachha bhi One" And it is the actual Sakar or Corporeal Form of The Nirakar or Incorporeal Sureme Soul Shiv.
This Prajapita Brahma is both Father and Mother of Humanity.
And after that is the second bead. And this bead is still not known. This is the actual Bharat Mata for whom is said "Bharat Mata Shiv Shakti Avtaar, ant ka yahi nara hai." This one is the female form of The Corporeal GodFather. There cannot be a female form of The Incorporeal GodFather. You may call this as Adi Shakti. And, it is for this one it is said in Murlis that Great 2 GrandFather hai toh Great 2 Grand Mother bhi honi chahiye.

In the Lakshmi Narayan picture,
The Lakshmi Narayan, who are Bhagawan Bhagawati or God - Goddess and whose rule will be there for half the Kalpa i.e., in Satyug and Tretayug.
And for whom the declaration below the picture referrs to.
These two are the two beads explained above.

Now about Mama or Saraswati, who is called or referred to as Jagadamba in Murlis commonly. And also for whom it is said that she is not the actual Jagadamba. There is also a Mother of this Jagadamba too. And that one is called as Eve. This so called Jagadamba is also human. Which means that this Saraswati too becomes a deity but not Goddess or Bhagawati. As is said in Murlis that ShivBaba makes into Bhagawaan Bhagawati or God - Goddess.
This Saraswati is the eldest of all the humans. That is corporeal beings. And this Saraswati is the one who can be called as the title holder of Father and Mother i.e., Prajapita - Brahma. This soul is the key player for whom "Tum or you" is most of the times used in the Murlis. A very wonderful part and very complex. This one is the present ring master of the Great Brahmakumaris Circus including the so called PBKs and other splinter groups. Virendra Dev Dixit is controlled by this one.

This Saraswati is playing the part of the two children given below the Bhagawan Bhagawati i.e., Radha and Krishna. A very complex and most wonderful part. Ardh-Narishwar part. This one is the eldest of all human beings who are the adopted children of Prajapita Brahma.
And for these One Virendra Dev Dixit has mistakenly called as Ram hi Ravan banta hai aur Krishna hi kansa banta hai. It is because instead of understanding the part he is in confrontation with the part. And hence instead of experiencing the Love of Radha-Krishna Virendra Dev Dixit is feeling them as Kansa and Ravan. When all such vidvaan pundits and Acharyas and Manushya gurus bow down their heads in shame then this wonderful part will end and Karmatit stage will come. Then the Radha Krishna who are not sister and brother, but are from different kingdoms will become one and hence will become sister and brother. Then the actual Soul conscious stage will be acheived and total transformation will occur and Satyug begins. Bharat will get The inheritence of Heaven.
At present it is Sangam yug or the Confluence Age. When anyone understands and recognises The Purushottam, for them it is Purushottam Sangam yug. And it is for this Purushottam it is said in Murlis that becoming Laksmi- Narayan or becoming Krishna is same. It is all just wonderful part or we might say parts. All in One.

But who is this Ravan?
Still I have not received answer to my querry asked. I have read in one of the posts where answer given by Virendra Dev Dixit is just a vague answer i.e. the same answer where vices are called as Maya and it's representatives as Ravan. But it is not cleary said who is the one who is playing the part of Ravan in contrast to Ram?

I was reading the Murli points which I had copied in Kampil from the registers provided there.
In that there is a topic "Ravan Kaun" or "who is Ravan". In that there is a point as given below,

"koi bhi vidvaan Shankaracharya se puchho Ravan kaun hai? Kah denge yah (vikaroon ki) kalpana hain. Jaanate hi nahi toh aur kya respond denge." (20-2-75; pg. 2) Note:- the word/s given in brackets are given for clarity and I suppose is not in the Murli.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

shivsena wrote:
Who is Maa adi-shakti ---the feminine side of God Shiva ??? ...
Views about this most interesting and intruiging topic of who is Godmother are most welcome.
shivsena.
I have given my views.
Next what?
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote: I have given my views.
Next what?
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev Bhai.

Thanks for your views.
I have read your post a couple of times, but i am not clear about your views.
Are you saying that Lekhraj Kirpalani brahma is Maa-adi-shakti !!!

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote:It is Manshuya gyaan only when we don't listen to the Murli's in Atmic stage!
Dear nivi.

Are you trying to say that in order to understand Gyan we must first be in atmic stage ???
If that is so then question arises : What comes first...atmic stage and then understanding of knowledge ...or... first understanding the knowledge and then doing effort to reach atmic stage.

If just by listening to Murlis one can achieve atmic stage, then has any bk or pbk reached atmic stage in last 70 years.

shivsena.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

nivi_k wrote:It is Manshuya gyaan only when we don't listen to the Murli's in Atmic stage!
shivsena wrote: Dear nivi.
Are you trying to say that in order to understand Gyan we must first be in atmic stage ???

If that is so then question arises : What comes first...atmic stage and then understanding of knowledge ...or... first understanding The Knowledge and then doing effort to reach atmic stage.
If just by listening to Murlis one can achieve atmic stage, then has any BK or PBK reached atmic stage in last 70 years.
shivsena.
shivsena wrote: Dear sanjeev Bhai.
... I have read your post a couple of times, but i am not clear about your views.
Are you saying that Lekhraj Kirpalani Brahma is Maa-adi-shakti !!!
shivsena.
Dear Shivsena,
To both your above questions, I think the following Murli point gives answer.
Murli dt. 19.4.85, page2:
Aise nahin sirf Paramaatma ko nahin jaanate. Aatma ko bhi nahin jaanate. Aatma ko jaan jaaye to Paramaatma ko phat se jaan jaayen. Bachha apne ko jaane aur Baap ko na jaane to chal kaise sake.
(It is not that do not know Supreme Soul. Even do not know soul. If know Soul then will know Supreme Soul immediately. Child knows oneself and does not know Father then how will (he/she) follow. or translated in another way, Child knows oneself and does not know Father then how is that possible.)

I agree with nivi_k, that inorder to understand Murlis we need to be in atmic stage. And the most important Purusharth is to become soul conscious.
I do not know about nivi_k, but about myself I can say that I have experience of soul consciousness.
But, it is said in Murlis that even in the Eight, there is difference in their soul conscious stage. It means that everyone attains soul conscious stage of varying degrees and hence there WILL BE difference in their understanding of the knowledge. And on the basis of their understanding their respective parts in the drama is decided. Or, the other way round, we can say that depending on their respective parts in the drama the souls will get the understanding of the Godly knowledge.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

shivsena wrote:Dear sanjeev Bhai.
Are you saying that Lekhraj Kirpalani Brahma is Maa-adi-shakti !!!
shivsena.
I have written that,
As L.K. is the practical form of Supreme Soul Shiv, The GodFather, he is the Banni of Supreme Soul Shiv. And in that sense, surely L.K. is the The first feminine form of Supreme Soul Shiv.

But if we consider Shiv as practical GodFather then Shiv + L.K. becomes that corporeal form and then, the Adi Shakti is That soul which is still unknown (to me). And it is not Saraswati Mama. That soul is the Laksmi of the Lakshmi Narayan picture. And she is the mother of Jagadamba Saraswati also. And she is the Great 2 GrandMother mentioned in the Murlis.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote: As L.K. is the practical form of Supreme Soul Shiv, The GodFather, he is the Banni of Supreme Soul Shiv. And in that sense, surely L.K. is the The first feminine form of Supreme Soul Shiv.
If Lekhraj Kirpalani is the practical banni(feminine form) of shiv, then where is he playing the part at present.
That soul is the Laksmi of the Lakshmi Narayan picture. And she is the mother of Jagadamba Saraswati also. And she is the Great 2 GrandMother mentioned in the Murlis.
Sanjeev.
Can you post the Murli date where it is mentioned that lakshmi is great-great grandmother. I have always read about great-great grandfather in Murlis, but never about great-great grandmother.
shivsena.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

shivsena wrote:If Lekhraj Kirpalani is the practical banni(feminine form) of Shiv, then where is he playing the part at present.
It is not just the physical body, it is in much much bigger sense. But surely, L.K. too has to have his own physical body in this physical world. And when that form is revealed, it is The Revealation of The GodFather.
shivsena wrote:Can you post the Murli date where it is mentioned that lakshmi is great-great grandmother. I have always read about great-great grandfather in Murlis, but never about great-great grandmother.
I have not read that Lakshmi is great great grandmother.
But yes, it is said in Murli that when there is great 2 grandfather, there has to be great 2 grandmother too. I will check and quote the point later.
How did I come to the conclusion that great 2 grandmother is Lakshmi?
It is said about Saraswati Mama that she is Jagadamba. And also it is said that Jagadamba too has mother. Jagadamba is not The Eve. Jagadamba too is human.
And also it is said that Prajapita is great 2 grandfather and that Prajapita is to become the Narayan or Bhagawan not just deity.
And when it is said that there is great 2 grandmother too, then it means that this soul has to be the partner of great 2 gandFather. And since great 2 grandfather will become Narayan, then great 2 grandmother will become his partner i.e. Lakshmi. And this Laksmi is Bhagawati not just a deity.
According to my understanding based on the Murli points I have read, Bhagawan Bhagawati is different from becoming deity. ( I will quote the points if I get).
Bhagawan comes and makes these two into Bhagawan Bhagawati. The highest inheritence which is direct from Bhagawan i.e. The Supreme Soul Shiv.
And therefore this soul who is the great 2 grandmother is The Laksmi of the Laksmi Narayan Picture or Bhagawati i.e., The Female Form, The Better Half of The practical Corporeal GodFather Shiv. The Adi Shakti.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Alaf and Bae

Post by sachkhand »

In my opinion,
Alaf is Dada Lekharaj,
Bae is Mama Saraswati.

Alaf i.e., D.L. has got Allah and is Loveleen. You cannot identify him. But yes you might identify his subtle body. And the subtle body is Dharamraj, The Param Computer of ShivBaba. No one can play pranks on Dharmaraj. Whoever tries to fool Dharamraj will themselves get fooled.

Bae i.e., Saraswati Mama has got the Badshahi, the kingdom of Brahmakumaris. And Mama is ruling and acting as the ringmaster of this Great Brahmakumaris Circus of Sangamyug. This khel pal (timepass games) will not continue for too long. Just one more year as per my understanding. Teaching will be then complete.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Re: Alaf and Bae

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote:In my opinion,
Alaf is Dada Lekharaj,
Bae is Mama Saraswati.
Sanjeev.
If DL is Alaf, then whosoever knows Alaf should get badshahi (as it has been said in Murlis "Ek Alaf ko janene se badshahi mil jaati hai" )....but none of the BKs or PBKs have got any badshahi so far.

shivsena.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

shivsena wrote:If DL is Alaf, then whosoever knows Alaf should get badshahi (as it has been said in Murlis "Ek Alaf ko janene se badshahi mil jaati hai" )....but none of the BKs or PBKs have got any badshahi so far.
Has not Saraswati Mama got the Badshahi?
She is ruling the Brahmakumaris sangathan and it's splinter groups in Sangamyug. And will get the Satyugi Badshahi in the coming Satyug Treta too. Throughout the later half Kalpa too she is considered as God. Krishna is considered as the Bhagawan of Gita. Even as Tretayugi Ram too she is worshipped as God. And also as Mother Goddess, she is worshipped.
She is Dada in practical corporeal form to all souls, who takes care of the younger ones in the absence (physical) of the parents.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

sachkhand wrote:I have not read that Lakshmi is great great grandmother. But yes, it is said in Murli that when there is great 2 grandfather, there has to be great 2 grandmother too. I will check and quote the point later.
Murli dt. 19.10.78:
Great 2 grand Father yah title ho gaya Prajapita Brahma ka. Jaroor grand Mother grand Children bhi honge.

The only mistake I have made is that instead of writing grand mother I have written great 2 grandmother. But seeing the above point, I feel it is clearly said about the soul who is the partner of the great 2 grandFather.
And with respect to the grand parents, all are their grand children.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote:
Has not Saraswati Mama got the Badshahi?
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev Bhai.

I have no idea of which Saraswati you are talking about and what badshahi she has received.
If you are talking about Mama who has left her body in 1965, then please explain how she has received badshahi and how she becomes tretayugi Ram.

shivsena.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

shivsena wrote:If you are talking about Mama who has left her body in 1965, then please explain how she has received badshahi and how she becomes tretayugi Ram. [/color]
Yes, I am talking about the same Mama Saraswati. Although she is not having physical body (as according to me she has not taken rebirth in this physcial world through a physical mother).
In my opinion, Sangamyugi Badshahi is not physical i.e., ruling physically over corporeal human beings. Although Badshahi is in this corporeal world, it is not physical.
Mama has been ruling the Sangamyugi world of Brahmins. And I feel she is also playing an important role in world affairs. She is baby sitting the brahmin children of Sangamyug. And also directing the world affairs.
The following saying fits perfect for Mama,
The hands swinging the cradle also knows to rule the world.

Not just tretayugi Ram, but also dwaparyugi Krishna, Mahadev of Kailash, Durga, Kali, and other forms of Goddess Mother. Actually she has been mistaken as the actual ShivBaba i.e., Corporeal practical form of Shiv. And she has been worshipped as The GodFather atleast by Bharatwasis. But still this mistake is Kalyankari. ShivBaba remains covered. And also there is enviornment such that Devtas and asurs come out in their true nature. And thus they make themselves revealed.
How can any soul reveal it's worldly true nature in front of ShivBaba? Can darkness reveal itself in front of Sun? Also how can stars and moon be seen in the daylight?
Sanjeev.