Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

Post by shivsena »

Some quotes about Shiva and shakti combined.

1. Because of God, the Goddess exists,
And, without her, He is not.
They exist only because of each other.

2. These two are the only ones
Who dwell in this home called the universe.
When the Master of the house sleeps,
The Mistress stays awake, and performs the functions of both.

3. It is Shiva-shakti alone who lives in all forms;
He is both the male and the female.
It is because of the union of these two
That the whole universe exists.

4. Two flutes: one note. Two flowers: one fragrance.
Two lamps: one light. Two lips: one word. Two eyes: one sight.
These two: one universe.

5. Since He appears because of Her,
And she exists because of her Lord,
The two cannot be distinguished at all.

6. Sugar and its sweetness Cannot be told apart,
Nor can camphor and its fragrance.
If we have the flames, We also have the fire.
If we catch hold of Shakti, We have Shiva as well.

7. The Sun appears to shine because of its rays,
But the rays themselves are produced by the Sun.
In fact, that glorious Sun and its shining are the same.

8. To have a reflection, one must have an object.
If we see a reflection, then we infer that an object exists.
Likewise, the supreme Reality which is one, appears to be two.

9. Because of Her form, God is seen in the world.
Yet it was He Who created Her form of Himself.
She is His form, But Her beauty comes from Him.
By their intermingling, They are together enjoying this feast.

10. Shiva and Shakti are the same,
Like air and its motion, Or gold and its luster.
Fragrance cannot be separated from the musk,
Nor heat from fire; Neither can Shakti be separated from Shiva.
Thought manifesting duality, These two—the eternal couple—Are essentially the same.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the above rememberences of Shiva and shakti combined are because God was revealed in the combined-form in the forth-coming Auspicious-Confluence-Age.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

To all truth-seeking brothers.

Sharing a comprehensive list of thousand names of Maa jagdamba--adishakti. (with their descriptions) (Murli point: "ShivBaba is bahuroopi")

All the titles and qualities described will most appropriately fit only on Mama-jagdamba in the near future(when she will be revealed as personified ShivBaba)... and there is no other soul in the world who will come anywhere near to the Divine Mother. (param-atMaa)

All brothers are requested to read the titles and description and churn on them and judge for themselves as to who is the Divine mother who is being described.

THOUSAND NAMES OF ADI-SHAKTI.doc
(328 KiB) Downloaded 427 times
shivsena
ex-PBK

Re: Maa Jagdambe songs.

Post by shivsena »

To all brothers.

Todays Murli 4-2-12 contains a song.

Song: Who created this play and hid Himself away?
Who is the personality who created this Sangamyugi play and hid himself away.

IMO, this supreme being is personified ShivBaba(adi-shakti Maa jagdamba Saraswati) who is the subtle supreme commander(director) of this Sangamyugi drama from 1937....who is hiding herself from all BKs and PBKs but will be revealed only in front of the intellectual eyes of 108 king souls.

Sharing a link which also sings praises of a supreme being(Maa adi-shakti) who did everything and hid herself and is remembered in Bhakti-marg as gupt Saraswati river.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpgQm6UX ... e=youtu.be

The song is from the movie "Dharti-mata" released in 1938...one year after Mama Saraswati joined om-mandli in 1937.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all truth-seeking PBKs.

Sharing a Bhakti-marg picture which shows what is going to happen in future in Sangamyug.

Staircase_To_Heaven.jpg
The above Bhakti-marg picture clearly shows the Ladder to heaven leading from the physical world to the Subtle Regions, where avaykt farishta-angelic brahma--badi Maa (Mama--no. 1 shivshakti) is waiting for her 108 children-shivshaktis (shown at the base of ladder) who will adorn the wings of knowledge and Yoga and fly at the end of Sangamyug to have meeting of 108 souls with the Supreme Soul (paramatma---Maa jagdamba)...(atma and paramatma ka milan har 5000 saal baad sukhma-vatan mein hota hai, jab Maa-Bap aur bacche samaan hote hain.....the meeting of the souls and Supreme Soul takes place in subtle angelic regions, when the spiritual parents and angelic children meet in the same angelic stage.)

shivsena[/color]
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all truth-seeking bk--pbk brothers.

Sharing a very important Vani point which clearly says that avaykt part is played by no. 1 shivshakti (Mama).

Avaykt Vani 18-5-1969 says : "अंतिम नारा भी "भारत माता शक्ति अवतार " का गायन है ....अब अव्यक्त रूप से शक्ति का पार्ट है . हर एक जब शक्ति रूप में स्थित होंगे , तो इतने सभी की शक्ति मिल कर कमाल कर दिखाएगी ....अगर आप हर एक शक्ति रूप में स्थित हो जाओ तो आपके जो भूले भटके भक्त हैं , ना चाहते भी चुम्बक के आगे आ जायेंगे , देरी नहीं लगेगी ."

"Antim naara bhi "Bharat mataa shakti avataar" ka gayan hai.....Ab avaykt roop se shakti ka part hai. Har ek jab shakti roop mein sthith honge, toh itne sabhi ki shakti mil kar kamaal kar dikhaegi.....agar aap har ek shakti roop mein sthith ho jaao toh aapke jo bhule bhatke bhakt hein, naa chahate bhi chumbak ke aage aa jaayenge, deri nahin lagegi."

[ "The last slogan "Bharat-mataa shakti avataar" is sung....Now the avaykt part is of (shiv)shakti..When everyone(108) stablises in the (shiv)shakti form, then all (108) put together will show wonders(to the bk-pbk world)....if everyone(108) stablises in the shakti-form, then your lost bhakts (of bk-pbk world), will come in front of you like a magnet, it will not take much time."]

The above Vani point should put an end to all controversies regarding who is the avaykt part(Mama-adi-shakti), who is going to be revealed in the end as the yatharth(shakti) form of Shiva and who are the shivshaktis(108).

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all bk-pbk brothers.

The praises of the spiritual Divine mother as seen through the eyes of the western world.

=======================================================================

The Story of the Essene Gospel of Peace
Translated by Edmond Bordeaux Szekely
Book One
The Original Hebrew and Aramaic Texts
Translated and edited by EDMOND BORDEAUX SZEKELY
MCMLXXXI INTERNATIONAL BIOGENIC SOCIETY
Book Design by Golondrina Graohics

"And then many sick and maimed came to Jesus, asking him. "if you know all things, tell us, why do we suffer with these grievous plagues? Master, heal us, that we too may be made strong, and need abide no longer in our misery. We know that you have it in your power to heal all manner of disease. Free us from Satan and from all his great afflictions. Master, have compassion on us."

And Jesus answered, "Happy are you that you hunger for the truth, for I will satisfy you with the bread of wisdom. Happy are you, that you knock, for I will open to you the door of life. Happy are you, that you would cast off the power of Satan, for I will lead you into the kingdom of our Mother's angels, where the power of Satan cannot enter."

And they asked him in amazement: "Who is our Mother and which her angels? And where is her kingdom?"

"Your Mother is in you, and you in her. She bore you she gives you life. it was she who gave to you your body, and to her shall you one day give it back again. Happy are you when you come to know her and her kingdom; if you receive your Mother's angels and if you do her laws. I tell you truly, he who does these things shall never see disease. For the power of our Mother is above all. And it destroys Satan and his kingdom, who has ruled over all your bodies and all living things.

"I tell you in very truth, Man is the Son of the Divine Earthly Mother, and from her did the Son of Man receive his whole body, even as the body of the newborn babe is born of the womb of his mother. I tell you truly, you are one with the Divine Earthly Mother; she is in you, and you in her. Of her were you born, in her do you live, and to her shall you return again. Keep, therefore, her laws, for none can live long, neither be happy, but he who honors his Divine Earthly Mother and does her laws. For your breath is her breath; your blood her blood; your bone her bone; your flesh her flesh; your bowels her bowels; your eyes and your ears are her eyes and her ears.

" I tell you, unless you follow the laws of your Divine Mother, you can in no wise escape death. And he who clings to the laws of his Mother, to him shall his Mother cling also. She shall heal all his plagues, and he shall never become sick. She gives him long life, and protects him from all afflictions; from fire, from water, from the bite of venomous serpents. For your Mother bore you, keeps life within you. She has given you her body, and none but she heals you. Happy is he who loves his Mother and lies quietly in her bosom. For your Divine Mother loves you, even when you turn away from her. And how much more shall she love you, if you turn to her again? I tell you truly, very great is her love, greater than the greatest of mountains, deeper than the deepest seas. And those who love their Divine Mother, she never deserts them. As the hen protects her chickens, as the lioness her cubs, as the mother her newborn babe, so does the Divine Earthly Mother protect the Son of Man from all danger and from all evils."
======================================================
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Sharing pictures of Divine angel mother as described in the above post.

angel mother1.jpg
angel mother1.jpg (85.89 KiB) Viewed 10838 times
angel mother2.jpg
angel mother2.jpg (20.76 KiB) Viewed 10838 times
Divine-earthly mother.jpg
Divine-earthly mother.jpg (19.82 KiB) Viewed 10838 times
Unless we know who is the Divine angel mother, we cannot relate to her and receive her protection.[/color]
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Sharing some revealing points about Mama from original Murlis.

Murli 9-5-66 says: "सबसे पहेले मम्मा का अच्हा position बन गया . कर्मातित अवस्था को पा लिया . शारीर के सब दुःख दूर हो गए ."

"Sabse pahele Mama ka achaa position ban gaya..karmatit awastha ko paa liya..sharir ke sab dukh door ho gaye."
[ " First and foremost Mama achieved the best position..she achieved the karmatit stage..she transcended all bodily sorrows."]

Murli 21-6-66 says: "तुमारी मम्मा सुक्ष्मवतन में गयी . उनका हिसाब-किताब स्थूल वतन से पूरा हुआ ."
"Tumari Mama sukhmavatan mein gayee. Unka hisab-kitaab sthool vatan se pura hua."

[" Your Mama has ascended to the Subtle Regions. Her karmic accounts of the physical world ended."]

Both the above Murli points prove that Mama jagdamba Saraswati attained the karmatit angelic stage (no. 1 position) first before DL in 1965 ...so why cannot all PBKs accept that it is Mama who is narrating the avaykt Vanis as avaykt karmatit farishta and not DL (who did not become karmatit in 1969 according to AK. )

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Sharing the meaning of the Bhakti-marg Gayatri mantra, which sings praises of the Divine Mother(Creator...jagat-janani)

==========================

The Gayatri Mantra
Inner Meaning & Analysis of the Most Popular Hindu Hymn.

The 5-faced and 10-armed Goddess Gayatri.
gayatri-mother.jpg
gayatri-mother.jpg (46.69 KiB) Viewed 10774 times

The Gayatri mantra is one of the oldest and most powerful of Sanskrit mantras. It is believed that by chanting the Gayatri mantra and firmly establishing it in the mind, your life will be full of happiness. Goddess Gayatri is also called "Veda-Mata" or the Mother of the Vedas - Rig, Yajur, Saam and Atharva - because it is the very basis of the Vedas.

The Mantra:
Aum Bhuh Bhuvah Svah,
Tat Savitur Varenyam,
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi,
Dhiyo Yo nah Prachodayat,

~ The Rig Veda (10:16:3)

The Meaning:
"O thou existence Absolute, Creator of the three dimensions, we contemplate upon thy divine light. May He stimulate our intellect and bestow upon us true knowledge."
Or simply,
"O Divine mother, our hearts are filled with darkness. Please make this darkness distant from us and promote illumination within us."
Let us take each word of the Gayatri Mantra and try to understand its inherent meaning.

The First Word Om (Aum), It is also called Pranav because its sound emanates from the Prana (vital vibration), which feels the Universe.
When you pronounce AUM:
A - emerges from the throat, originating in the region of the navel
U - rolls over the tongue
M - ends on the lips
A - waking, U - dreaming, M - sleeping
It is the sum and substance of all the words that can emanate from the human throat. It is the primordial fundamental sound symbolic of the Universal Absolute.

The "Vyahrities": Bhuh, Bhuvah & Svah.
The above three words of the Gayatri, which literally means "past," "present," and "future," are called Vyahrities. Vyahriti is that which gives knowledge of entire cosmos. Thus, by uttering these three words, the chanter contemplates the Glory of Divine Mother that illumines the Three Worlds.

The Remaining Words.
Tat simply means "that" because it defies description through speech or language, the "Ultimate Reality."
Savitur means "Divine Sun" (the ultimate light of wisdom)
Varenium means "adore"
Bhargo means "illumination"
Devasya means "Divine Grace"
Dheemahi means "we contemplate"
Dhi means intellect
Yo means "who"
Nah means "ours"
Prachodayat means "requesting / urging / praying".

The last five words constitute the prayer for final liberation through the awakening of our true intelligence with the help of the Divine mother. (Creator)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Read Rev. Laurie Sue's article,
at Soulful Living Magazine.

SEARCHING FOR THE DIVINE FEMININE:
Searching For "Her" In Between The Lines.

I always had a sense that if there was a God, there had to be a Goddess. Host-Hostess. Steward-Stewardess. Actor-Actress. In my heart I knew there had to be a Yin to the Yang I grew up knowing as the Divine source of all that is. I just did not have a clue as to how to find Her.

It wasn’t until I was in seminary school that I began to truly see the many feminine faces of God, known as Goddess, as she exists in so many of the world's religions and traditions. My path included many bumps, questions and doubts along the way. I share my insights with you because I suspect that many people raised in our traditional religious culture may find it hard to believe--and perhaps even sacrilegious to consider--that the male God of the Bible is one of many interpretations of divine presence that exist in the world’s religions.

Fortunately, I was trained by a seminary that encourages free thinking and exploration. Its motto is "Never instead of, always in addition to." In order to embrace all faiths we were taught that God is one source and yet that source manifests in many ways, through many paths, religions and spiritual practices. And that God is represented by a wide-range of deities with different names.

Nevertheless, the fear of acknowledging a feminine face of God grabbed hold of me in the middle of seminary school. I was doing what seminarians are supposed to do... grappling with God. As I studied comparative religion, I was trying to reconcile the belief system I was raised with--God is a man, no two ways about it--with the new belief systems I was learning--The Divine is neither male or female and/or The Divine is indeed both male and female. One day I was praying to a feminine deity...and I became panic stricken: What if the Male God gets mad at me and cuts me off? What if he’s saying, Oh, switching teams, eh? We’ll see about that...

Many people are even afraid to consider the Divine as feminine in form or nature. Yet I learned on my personal journey that in order to be truly whole, whether we are women or men, we must embrace both the male and feminine aspects of the divine--and we must embrace those aspects of ourselves and of one another.

I discovered that I am among so many women--and men--searching for spirituality that brings both The Father and The Mother to the table. As we desperately seek balance and peace on our planet, and in these times of deeply disturbing and frightening world events, many of us are searching for what’s been missing in modern life. And I believe one of the most important missing pieces of our lives has been The Sacred Feminine--not instead of, but in addition to, The Sacred Male. In the tradition of all-inclusive spirituality, we refer to the Divine as God, Goddess, All there is.

SHE IS THERE ... IN BETWEEN THE LINES.

When I first began to search for signs of the Mother in the world’s religions, I found a few beautiful examples, including the "she aspect". One was in the gentle spiritual practice known as Taoism, founded by Loa Tzu in the 6th Century B.C.E.. The Taoists explain the origin of all that is as feminine, yet is manifested as both male and female, in what is known as the Yin and the Yang. It is this energy that the Taoist religious text Tao Te Ching attributes to the creation of the cosmos. "Conceived of as having no name, it is the originator of heaven and earth...it is the Mother of all things."

In Kabbalah, the mystical aspect of Judaism, the indwelling aspect of God, also known as Shekinah, is considered to be the feminine aspect of God. Kabbalists also know the soul as "She." Consider this petition to the divine from the tradition of mystical Judaism:

The Judaic scriptures and the Gnostic Christian doctrines also include wisdom as a feminine aspect. She is called, Sophia and considered the personification of wisdom.

The Buddhists confer that Praj-na-para-mita (which means the perfection of wisdom) is feminine. An important Buddhist text, Sariputra, puts it this way: "The perfection of wisdom gives light, O Lord. I pay homage to the perfection of wisdom. She is worthy of homage. She is unstained and the world cannot stain her."

I was excited to see that when you dig around a bit you will find the feminine between the lines of well-established religions. Still, I was searching for a God who looked like me--feminine in nature and in her manifestations...The spiritual mother I longed for.

HISTORY OF THE GODDESS

The ancients worshiped The Great Mother--as Mother of the Earth, Mother Earth and Mom Nature. They followed an earth-based religion. The Great Goddess Mother was the earth--alive, growing, pulsating with life. She was fertility, death and regeneration, as witnessed in the flowers and trees, the moon and the ocean, the cycles of life and nature. She was seen in so many diverse forms--fluid, capable of assuming any role. Much like our own mothers.

She was revered as the great power because women were seen as the great power. It was human women who could conceive, birth, and nurture children from their own bodies. A Miracle. But a miracle akin to the magic of mother earth--who could nurture flowers in the summer, protect them in her womb in the winter, and magically let them grow again in spring.
She is the earth, the Great Mother. Some cultures call her Corn Woman. She is the nurturer who feeds us from her own body and sustains all of life. In Native American cultures she is represented by the turtle--a hard shell with a soft inside. A popular Lakota chant sums it up well: "The earth is our mother... we must take care of her."

WHO IS THE GODDESS?

Like most people who are unfamiliar with the concept and rich spirituality of including The Goddess, the first time I began to explore the aspect of Feminine Divine called Goddess I was afraid that it meant I had to worship only a SHE and practice a spirituality that excluded men. Wrong.

Almost three decades ago, Merlin Stone wrote a groundbreaking book called When God Was A Woman, tracing cultures that worshipped "The Goddess" or "Goddesses". She described Goddess this way: She is the "divine feminine principle" or the "sacred feminine principle in the universe."

The natural progression of my search for the Divine Feminine is to write a book that puts together all that I have learned about the Goddess and how she can help us in our daily lives. In researching my book, A Goddess Is A Girl’s Best Friend (Perigee, Winter 2002), I found thousands of ways the Divine Feminine is personified in different cultures. The rich mythology of the Feminine Divine has reemerged to offer role models--and guidance--to modern men and women. She comes to us as The Mother, and also the Maiden and The Wise Woman. She is also Sister, Daughter, Best Friend.

* Lakshmi is the Hindu Goddess of Good Fortune who brings abundance and beauty into our lives, pouring her gifts upon us. She, like Aphrodite, was born of the milky waters of the sea. She is symbolized as beautiful woman with four arms, one pouring coins into the ocean from whence she came. She is still worshipped daily in Hindu temples and homes, as are all Goddesses in that tradition.

ALL THAT IS DIVINE IS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE

The Hindus teach us that the Divine essence of all that is is the creative summary of both male and female principle. And so do the Taoists, who show us the feminine and the masculine principle that feed one another and make up the whole in the symbol of Yin/Yang. The circle of black and white halves show two opposite energies, from whose interactions and fluctuation, the universe and its diverse forms emerge. Tibetan Buddhist do the same with their most sacred objects, dorje and bell. The bell represents the feminine and the dorje is the male principal. No worship service is ever conducted without use of each, together, one held in each hand.

In these systems of belief.... You can’t have one without the other. You can’t have day without the night. You can’t have man without woman, or masculine without feminine. In very, very simple form, you can forget about toast for the rest of your life... you can’t plug in a toaster without both the male plug and the female outlet.

When we really understand that the Divine nature of all that is contains both the masculine and the feminine principles, it begins to make sense that men and women each contain those Divine principle; that the energy of the Goddess exists within all of us; and that one energy might at some times be more prominent than the other. For example, any man or woman in a traffic jam may choose to evoke their male energy by vocalizing dissatisfaction with the traffic or even trying by driving aggressively. On the other end of the spectrum, both the man and the woman who share a moment of gentle nurturing and loving are operating from a more receptive and gentle feminine energy.

We are all children of God, Goddess, All There Is. When we acknowledge that we are all Divine, as well as complex beings that are both feminine and masculine in nature, we can begin to access true balance in our lives. It is in acknowledging that these qualities exist in all of us that we begin to find balance in our relationship to ourselves, our relationships to one another, and in our relationship to the world we live in.

The Goddess Rememerges ... Just In Time!

I Believe The Goddess Is Re-emerging Just In Time…
The Goddess is re-emerging to show us another side of ourselves. Or at least to help us consider God is both masculine and feminine in nature, and therefore, that we all possess The Divine Within. She’s come just in time. Here’s why:

We live in a world that is spinning out of control. This became so painfully evident in the September 11, 2001 attack on our nation, which brought forth a darkness that shocked and pained us all. But even before that, we were at war with one another and within ourselves, and our world reeled with imbalances: violence in our schools, people starving to death on a planet that has plenty of food to feed everyone, one natural catastrophe after another. Mom Nature has been trying to get our attention. God, Goddess, All There Is has been whispering in our ear… We must take stock of our world and ourselves. We must change, now.

New York author Rick Carrier told me that his book, "The Mother of God," is about a female deity who walks the earth to come and tell us: CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM. It is time to clean up our planet, our personal lives, our pain, our wounding of one another and our earth, our relationships, our bad habits, our unconsciousness.

The Feminine Divine lives to love and protect all her children. She’s there for us, always. But she’s screaming out for our attention: "Listen to your mother," she calls, "I know what’s best for you!"
===============================================================================
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all bk-pbk brothers.

Sharing a very beautiful and enlightening video about Mama jagdamba presented by BKWSU.....but neither the BKs nor the PBKs know how she is personified ShivBaba and will be revealed in 9 different forms at the end of the Sangamyugi drama. ( Murli point: "ShivBaba hai bahuroopi")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21lLm-W ... re=related

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Murli 18-7-03 says: "शिवबाबा कहेते हैं : मैं तो गर्भ में जाता ही नहीं हूँ , और सब गर्भ में जाते हैं . इन बातों को अच्छी रीती समजना चाहिए . विचार सागर मंथन कर पॉइंट्स निकालनी चाहिए ."

"ShivBaba kahete hain: Main to garb mein jaata hi nahin hun, aur sab garb mein jaate hain. In baaton ko acchi riti samajna chahiye. Vichaar sagar manthan kar points nikalni chahiye."

[" ShivBaba says: i do not go into the womb(of knowledge), all the rest go into the womb(of knowledge). These things have to be understood very well. You(108) have to churn the ocean of knowledge and take out points" (to explain to others) ]

The above point is describing ShivBaba as a supreme partdhari soul(Mama no 1 shivshakti) who has not taken the knowledge from anybody, ie. she does not go into the womb of knowledge.....she just narrates the Godly knowledge which emerges in her intellect (as per drama)....all other souls hear knowledge from her and take birth from the womb of knowledge of mataa Saraswati (who is narrating the Murlis)....these things have to be understood very well and those who understand should churn the knowledge and take out points to explain this to other brothers.

The above point is not applicable to dehdhari Baba Dixit as ShivBaba(according to PBKs), as he also took the basic knowledge from some other soul(born from the womb of knowledge of mataa Saraswati) and then churned the knowledge and gave his interpretations of Murlis as advance knowledge.

What i do not undertand is : why did Shiva narrate Sakar Murlis for 3 1/2 years in a mysterious code form in the first place.....and why Baba Dixit as ShivBaba is giving explanation of the difficult-to-understand Murlis, and not giving the souls a chance to unravel the mysteries of Murlis themselves, to make them numberwise.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

"Men are what their mothers made them."

Ralph Waldo Emerson.

============================

The above quote has its foundation in Sangamyug, where 108 king souls become what their fairy Godmother jagdamba makes them.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Sharing the pictures of vatican-city which actually represents the shivling(combination of Shiva and his shakti...combined spiritual parents--mat-pita of the whole world.)

vatican-shiv-linga.JPG
vatican-shiv-linga.JPG (43.52 KiB) Viewed 10739 times
The vatican shivlinga could be the world's biggest shivlinga.
linga.jpg
linga.jpg (11.36 KiB) Viewed 10739 times
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Sharing some striking photos of Bharatmata(adi-shakti jagdamba) and Brittannia(Goddess)... it is striking to note that both Britain(UK) and Bharat(India) have been named after the mother Goddess.

bharatmata.jpg
bharatmata.jpg (10.95 KiB) Viewed 11404 times
bharatmataa.jpg
bharatmataa.jpg (11.18 KiB) Viewed 11404 times
brittannia.jpg
brittannia.jpg (11.94 KiB) Viewed 11404 times
[ Britannia is an ancient term for Great Britain, and also a female personification of the island. In the 2nd century Roman Britannia came to be personified as a goddess, armed with a trident and shield and wearing a centurion's helmet.]